It Was an Accident

Story Info
Accidently showing brother nude photo of wife leads to swap.
4.9k words
4.48
171.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

My wife Lynn and I had been on a trip to the mountains spending 5 days packing into a remote area and then just spending the time alone. It had been a wonderful time with the two of spending a lot of time trying to get close. We were both 50 and the kids were grown and gone and we suddenly found out that even though we had been married for 26 years and loved each other a lot we didn’t know each other at all.

The spot we went to was one I had always taken our boys to and was about 5 miles from any thing or any one. It was a very rugged place with a small waterfall and some trees where we put our tent. Lynn and I spent the whole week nude or almost that way with me taking at least 150 photos of my sweet wife. She had bought me a digital camera for my birthday and I was doing my best to make her nuts with it. The first day at our camping spot Lynn and been a little on the shy side but it didn’t take long for that to go away and she became a perfect model for the rest of our trip.

Lynn is 5’ 11” with long legs and a 36” bust line and a c cup. Her hair is a strawberry blond with very blue eyes. She has worked hard at keeping her very curvy150 pound figure over the years and I was very proud of the way she looked! She had always been a little unsure about her body but was letting me have my fun and seemed to enjoy her self to. We were setting by the campfire when she looked at the photos on the back of the camera that first night and or the first time she saw what I had seen for years. She was seeing a very fit good-looking woman that was sure of her self and very, very hot to look at! After that she was up for any pose I could think of! God she was hot! We had more fun and more sex in those five days than we had, had in five years and had come home refreshed and full of life and each other!

I had called my younger brother Tom a few days after we had gotten home telling him all about or trip and how beautiful the area we were in was. Tom lives in Texas where the land is very flat and has always love it when I sent him photos of our California Mountains. I told him I would email him some of the pictures of our trip so that he and my sister in-law Mary could see where we had been. Tom also told me that he and Mary wanted to come out to see us for a few days and do the tourist thing. I was all excited after hanging up with him about them coming out to see us. I went merrily about down loading some of the more scenic photos to send to him pushed the button and away they went as I went to tell Lynn about Tom and Mary coming to see us.

The next night I went to the computer to look at my mail. I had only three and the first one was from Tom.

“Hay brother!

I loved the photos and it looks like you had a hell of a good time. I was a little surprised to see the pictures of Lynn though. But thanks. God she looks hot! Can I show them to Mary?”

“Love ya Tom”

“What’s he talking about?” I thought. “I know I didn’t sent him anything with either of us in them!”

I went to sent mail pulling up the photos and the first 8 were just what I thought they were. All stuff with trees, mountains and water in them. All but 9 & 10 and they were sure not of any of that stuff!

Number nine was a picture of Lynn leaning back so her arms held her up as she sat on a rock. She had her head thrown back laughing. Her hair had fallen over her shoulders almost hiding one bare breast but leaving the other exposed. She was pushing her soft round and very naked breasts up into the air while the sun glistened off of them in the oil she had put on to help her tan! The only clothing she had on was her tiny French cut panty and they were not much more than a little piece of cloth and some string!

In number ten she was in much the same pose still leaning back on her on her hands but now her hair had fallen and both breast were fully exposed. I had move a little more in front of her and she had let her legs open just enough to show off her exposed pussy lips! Her panty crotch had slipped between those soft lips making it very easy to see she was hairless there! The material had pulled tight across her pubic mound so I could just make out the hard lump of her clit right where her panties slipped between her puffy full nether lips. In this one she was blowing me a very sexy kiss!

“Oh fuck she is going to kill me!”

“I’m going to kill you for what?” Lynn looked over my shoulder at her picture. “What did you do? I love that picture by the way. Now why would I kill you?”

“I accidentally sent this one and” I clicked the mouse, “this one to Tom!” I looked up at her, “God Lynn I am so sorry!”

Lynn ran her arm around my shoulder as she slipped into my lap her little short summer dress pulling up to her hips. “Are you sure it was and accident?”

“God yes! I would never do that to you!”

“Do you think I look good in these pictures?”

“Yes! You are with out a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!”

She looked back at the photo, “What did he say?”

“He said how hot you look and wanted to know if he could show them to Mary.”

Lynn moved around in my lap so that her pussy was pushing on my cock through her thin panties and my shorts. She took the mouse clicking around until she had the other picture showing her soft breasts. She was quiet for a time as she looked back and fourth between the two photos. Then she moved around on me kind of grinding her crotch into my cock through our cloths as she opened the email spot and sent Tom her answer.

“Tom, Sam told me what happened. I am so glad you liked my pictures! I find it very flattering that you think I look good enough to want to show them to Mary. Sure go a head if you want to! Now I am going to kick your brothers’ ass! Can’t wait to SEE you and ,,, Mary,,,”

“Love you guy’s Lynn”

She stood up kissing me as she pushed the send button. “Do you know what?”

I took her hand as she moved away from me, “No what.”

“I am soaking wet!” she pulled my hand to her pussy pulling her panties to one side with the other hand, “Feel me Sam! God do you think it was some one seeing me like that? Or do you think it was your brother seeing me. God I am all worked up! Do you think it made me wet like this?” She pushed into my hand as she looked back at her picture. “Do you think it excited him to see me?” I was fingering her clit now as she moved slowly on my hand, “Umm, maybe they have some of her two! Do you think it made him want to fuck m, me? Oh, oh God Sam! Ho shit I am going to, to cummmmmmm! Oh baby yessssss! Finger me baby! Oh, oh yesssssssssss!” She held my hand in place with her own as she humped her self on it. She held it like that for some time as she came down from her cum.

Her face was flushed red as she looked deep into my eyes. “I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me!”

“I do you was thinking about fucking my brother!”

I was pulling my hard dick out of my shorts as I spoke. Lynn looked at me as I pulled her to me straddling my legs so that she was wide open to me. I pulled her down on my stiff cock so she took it all in, in one long push as she kissed me, sucking the air out of me at the same time.

I wish I could say I fucked her for hours but in truth I came very quickly pushing deeply up into her. I held her by her hip as I grunted pumping her full of my seed. I was still shaking as she mashed her clothed tits into my face. We held each other for a long time not letting go until my dick slipped out of her.

“What if he wants to see more?” she asked.

“That my love is up to you, but if you are going to fuck me like that every time I’d say it was ok!”

As she pulled away from me Lynn pulled her panties back into place over her cum filled pussy smiling at me as she bent to kiss me again then started to the other room, “We will see.” she gave me a lopsided smile. “What if they want to fuck us?” Was all she said.

The mail from Tom went back to normal with neither of us bringing those photos up again. That is until it was time for them to come see us.

“Hay Brother do you still have that camera?” was all the mail said.

“Yes.” Was all I sent back.

The next day the mail from him only said, “Sam it’s Mary. Do you take a lot of pictures of Lynn? And I know this is a funny question but does it get you guy’s worked up?”

Again “Yes.” Was all I sent back.

I told Lynn about their mail and she just smiled. “Well it would seem my photos really got to your brother. Mary said he is making her nuts wanting to take her picture but she won’t because they only have a 35-millimeter and in her words, “she doesn’t want some kid at the drugstore looking at her while he jacks off.” She said she liked my pictures though and wanted to barrow your camera. She didn’t answer me when I asked if she would let you see them.” Lynn looked at me. “Have you sent them any more of me?”

“No he hasn’t said anything so I just let it go.” Lynn got a funny look in her yes and went on to something else.

It was only a few weeks until my brother and Mary came out. Lynn had worn a short summer dress that really showed off her long tan legs. Her full breasts were loose under the top of it and her nipples grew hard from the cool air in the airport. I ran my hand over her ass cupping a cheek and did not feel any thing but dress. I gave her a questioning look and she just smiled at me.

She lifted the front of her dress flashing me her bare shaved pussy! “I’m not wearing any.” She took my arm pulling me close to her.

I looked at her smiling. “You seam to like this flashing stuff don’t you?”

“Maybe.” Was all she said.

Now after 9/11 people meeting people at the airport must wait in the baggage area. We had only been the a few minutes when I spotted my brother and A very pregnant Mary!

Lynn dam near killed herself running to her hugging her as my brother gave us a big toothy smile.

“Why didn’t you tell us about the baby?” Lynn was saying.

“Mary had a hard time the first few months and we didn’t want to get any ones hopes up just in case something happened.” Tom said.

I noticed Tom looking at Lynn’s long legs a lot as we gathered up their bags and went to the car. I help Mary who was wearing shorts and a top in on my side as I watched Tom open the door for Lynn. Just as I thought, she gave him a look at her naked pussy as her dress moved up her thigh and she slipped into her seat next to Mary. His eyes got big and he quickly looked at me but never said a word about it.

We got home and had a nice dinner talking about every thing and just catching up on a year’s worth of stuff. Mary was 7 month pregnant but looked a full 9! God her tummy was very big and tight. She had not gained hardly any weight and looked good with her breast getting full and ready for the baby. I found looking at her a turn on as she moved around the kitchen talking to Lynn.

I looked at Tom as we moved to the patio with a beer in our hands. He was looking at Lynn as we sat down. “Listen Sam we were wondering if you could, well we, shit.” He looked up at Mary as she came out side.

“He wants to know if you know of some place the four of us can go to be alone on a picnic Sam. It seams my loving husband would like to take some pictures of me in this lovely swollen state. This is the only baby we will ever have and we both thought it would be fun to have some pictures of me like this. We want to find a nice scenic place to do it, and we thought it would be fun to include the two of you!” She blushed just a little as she looked from me to Lynn as she joined us out side, “We both loved the pictures you sent of Lynn and to be honest it turned us both on more than just a little bit. Hell to tell the truth we have fucked like bunny’s thinking about doing this.”

I was bout to say it would be fun when Lynn said, “We would love to!” she sat down letting her little dress slip high up her thighs, “We can take them up that old fire trail we found last weekend Sam.” She looked back to Mary. “There was a small stream and a nice grassy area. It is very hard to get to so we will be alone.” She moved over putting her hand on Mary’s pregnant tummy. “Will riding over the bumpy roads be ok?”

“Yes I am fine. God this will be fun! I never thought I would have the nerve to do something like this but after seeing you, well I just think it will be fun that’s all. Will you pose with me Lynn?”

Lynn lit up like a Xmas tree, “Yes! I think it will be fun to! Come on let’s see what you brought to wear!”

With that the two girls were up and back in the house leaving Tom and I looking at each other. He looked at me smiling. “You know Sam, I think we have been set up. I think they had this all planed out. You ok with this Brother?”

“Yes I think so. I have to tell you Lynn fucked my brains out when she found out the two of you were looking at her in those photos and to be honest it turned me on knowing you were looking at her like that. Besides I would love to get a look at Mary. Shit Tom she has always been hot but now well, she is even hotter pregnant! How about you are you ok with me seeing Mary?”

“Yes I am and she is very up for it! She has talked about it a lot! I know she and Lynn have also talked about it as we made plans to come out here. Yes I think it will be a fun day!”

I took a long pull on my beer as I watched Tom looking at Lynn as she bent over the dishwasher showing him way more leg than he ever thought her would see. “I think we should go in the morning.” I said as Mary came into my view in her little shorts and maternity top.

The next morning I was up early loading the Explorer with the things we would need for the day when Lynn came out. She had on her bikini top and some very short cut off shorts. I patted her on the ass as she bent over putting some stuff in the back.

“Listen baby, you do know that they fully expect to see you with your cloths off today don’t you?”

She turned to me with a big smile on her face. “Yes and I hope to see the same, umm are you jealous?”

“No I am looking forward to getting a look at Mary. I hate to say it but it turns me on that she is pregnant!”

The others were coming out to the truck, “God I thought it was just me!” Lynn said as she started to giggle like a little kid.

Mary had on a light white blouse that was not buttoned over a small bikini top. It was one of Lynn’s Wicked Weasel tops. It was also whit and made of an open mesh so that her dark nipples were sowing right through it. She had on some shorts that were vary low riders and came just over her hips just barley covering her pubic mound and fully exposed her belly. She looked at me as I helped her into the truck smiling. “Are you turned off by the way I look Sam?”

“No Mary I can promises you that you are having quit the opposite effect on me!”

She let her hand brush over my cock as she slipped past me! It was like fire shot out of her fingers and into my dick! I was instantly hard and she knew it! Mary looked at my dick and then into my eyes as he sat back in the seat.

“Did I do that?” she asked.

I just smiled at her.

The two-hour drive seamed to only take half the time as we bullshit about every thing along the way. It was like our two families had not been apart for the year as the girls fell into a fast friend ship. Tom and I shared only what brothers can share and I wondered what else we would be sharing before the day was over.

We set up our little picnic at the back of our truck. Lynn spread out or blanket as I unloaded the truck. Tom and Mary had walked the short distance to the stream talking softly to each other. Lynn was putting out the last of the pillows we had brought in case Mary needed something soft.

“What do you think they are talking about?” she asked as I put the camera on the tripod.

I focused the camera on them, “I think he is asking if it is ok if her try’s to fuck you!”

Tom had his back to me as Mary turned back looking at Lynn and I. She pulled her blouse off smiling up at Tom when she seen the camera and I took what would turn out to be the first of about 300 photos filling up to smart cards.

Lynn looked at me with a smile as the other couple started back to us. “She has lovely tits doesn’t she Sam. Even I think I would like to suck on them!” she ran her hand up my leg, “Can he?”

They were just a short distance away when Lynn reached up pulling her small top off. I just smiled back at her as I took her picture. Lynn never flinched as Mary and Tom came to set with us, she just pulled off her shorts. This left her in the same T-back thong panties she had on in the pictures I had sent Tom all those months ago.

I watched Tom looking at Lynn as she went about making some sandwiches. Mary was looking at me as I took pictures of Lynn in her little thong. She was still standing next to the truck as she reached back to loosen her swimsuit top. Mary let it fall to the grown turning her 36 Ds loose and her nipples grew hard under my gaze. She pulled her shorts off also just letting them fall to the ground as I shot picture after pitcher of her. She had on a small thong that matched her top. It went way below her full pregnant tummy just covering her pubic mound. She was shaved every where except for a little puff of hair at the top of her slit and as she turned to talk to Lynn I snapped off a few of her sweet soft ass.

I moved away from the tripod and pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants. I watched as Mary’s eyes went to my half-hard nine inch cock and then to my eyes. “You didn’t think she was naked by her self out here did you?” Mary just smiled at me as Tom almost ripped his cloths off.

Tom was fully erect and although he was not as long as I was his dick was fuller and bigger around than mine was. I saw the corner of Lynn’s mouth turn up in a slight smile as she looked at his cock.

We ate our lunch with Lynn and I trying to make them feel comfortable with their nudity. Tom was the nervous one with Mary just relaxing and watching both Lynn and me. I left the camera alone as we ate talking to them just like we had all the way up to our spot.

“There is a nice spot just around those trees for us to take some photos after we eat.” I looked at them, “If you still want to?”

Mary stood up, “Tom get the beer, you and Sam are going to need it. Lynn bring what ever else you think we will need, will you.” I watched her little ass as she started walking to the spot I had pointed out. I could not believe how sexy this 7-month pregnant woman was with her cloths off!

I took photo after photo of the girl and of Lynn. Tom had started out just watching but soon was helping the girls’ pose moving things around and I noticed having his hands on Lynn a lot! Soon slipped off to the side and were talking to each other as I shot Marry by her self.

Mary looked at me and with a shy smile asked, “Should I take off my panties Sam?”

Again I felt my cock stiffen, “I would love it if you did!”

Mary was lying back on a blanket that Tom had spread out in some tall grass. She watched my face as she lifted her bottom up off the blanket. Her tight full belly was showing all the signs of new life as she let her legs open. Mary’s eyes never left mine as I watched her lift her bottom off of the blanket pulling the tiny thong over her hips. She lifted one leg to cross the other as she took her panties off her bare foot. Her vagina lips opened letting me see her pink slit with its hard swollen clit sticking out from between them. She put her foot back on the blanket letting her legs fall wide open. Her flowering lips were full and open so her hot wet hole was open to my eyes as I shot picture after picture of this lovely pregnant lady. God she was so wet I could see the white of her juices as they leaked out of her and down over her little tight little back hole. I was shooting pitchers of her as fast as I could as I watched her move on the blanket.

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers
12