It was Bill

Story Info
After 7 years, they were finally alone.
3.5k words
4.42
21.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

It was Bill's arms that I noticed first. Tattooed, muscular, solid, dark chocolate. I knew my curves would fit in them and I'd melt. Into a puddle. Like the one between my thighs whenever I looked at him, whenever his kind eyes made contact with mine.

I remember the first time we met. He shook my hand and I was in awe of his strength, his warmth. Even though our jobs were at opposite ends of the building, we developed a friendly rapport. We had been checking in and flirting with one another for over seven years. I applied for a job in his department and was promoted. This would mean a lot of travel, and mostly all with him.

We arrived at the hotel and our rooms were right next to one another. Adjoining rooms. It had been so long since I'd been away. I had just buried my Dad and had no one to call at the end of the day to say I'd arrived safe. No one to say to me, "goodnight, I love you."

I was channel surfing when I heard a soft knock at the adjoining door. I climbed out of bed, finger combed my hair and listened against the door. "Nanc?" he whispered. "Are you okay?" I unlocked the door and there he stood in a tight white v neck undershirt and navy pajama pants.

"You're wearing my shirt," he said as he leaned against the door jamb and looked me up and down.

I became self-conscious, remembering that all I was wearing was a white v neck shirt as well. I bought men's 2xl tall to make sure my ass was covered but it still ended a good four inches above my knees.

"I could hear you flipping channels and I wanted to make sure you were okay. It's 2 am and with the time change and the long flight, you should be asleep by now. Need anything?" he asked.

And I did. I so needed to go up on tiptoe, wrap my arms around his thick neck, inhale his scent, feel his heat. Would he let me? He was the one who had knocked on my door in the middle of the night. He was the one looking me up and down.

"Bill..." I stepped forward slowly. And he met me half way. His right arm went around my waist and as I went up on my toes, he bent and pulled me close. My chin was on his shoulder, his face was in my neck, my breasts were resting high on his chest, his cock against my belly button. It had been so long since I'd felt cock and I'd never felt anything like the steel that was rubbing against me, like the heat that was radiating off of him.

"Baby..." he whispered.

"Please don't let go," I whimpered.

He pulled back just enough to look me in the eye, his left hand cupping my face. There was nothing in the world like his whiskey eyes. His thumb brushed my lips and I opened for him. I sucked on the tip, tasting his salty skin. He inhaled sharply.

"You deserve gentle," he said. "I'm gonna try but I can't promise."

And he lifted me, right off my feet and pressed me against the open door, pinning me with his weight, never looking away from me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

His lips brushed mine softly, nipping the corners of my mouth before settling on the middle. He flicked my bottom lip with his tongue.

"Are your nipples the same color as your lips? They are the prettiest pink I've ever seen. Are you pink everywhere? I can't wait to suck on you...your tongue, your tits, your clit, your pussy." And he kissed me. He consumed me with his mouth, his tongue, opening me wide to dance with him.

I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was on fire for him. His loving touch, his way of talking dirty but making me feel cherished, alive. My hands went from his shoulders to the base of his neck, up his naked skull. I ground my pussy against him, dampening his shirt.

His mouth moved to my cheek, my temple, my forehead.

"You're so wet for me. I feel you, I smell you." And he pulled my shirt over my head.

My breasts thrust forward, aching for his touch. He looked at them, buried his head in my chest and used his hands to push them together to cradle him.

"Please...." I whispered.

"Tell me, Nanc."

"Taste me, Bill."

"Where? How, baby?"

"With your fingers, your mouth, your teeth. Please suck on me," I begged.

"Your beautiful pink nipples, so hard for me." And he lifted my left breast, blowing on the already tight tip, flicking it with his tongue, circling it over and over before finally sucking it inside. And I watched. I watched his sexy chocolate mouth tasting me, pulling me into the hot, wet cavern of his mouth. His teeth caught the tip as his eyes watched me. My head dropped back against the door and I begged for more.

"Finger me, Bill. Rub my clit and make me come," I breathed.

"Don't rush me, baby," he sighed as he switched to my right breast. "I just started tasting your sweet tits."

"No one said you had to stop sucking. I just need you everywhere. I've waited so long. I've dreamed of your fingers in my bald, pink pussy. Like vanilla, chocolate and strawberry all together," I moaned as I pressed my naked heat against his t-shirt.

He reared back at my words, looking me in the eye. His pupils were dilated. I could tell I was driving him as crazy as he was driving me.

"Your pussy is completely bald, baby?" He looked down but at this angle, my tummy was in the way. I tried to unlock my legs from his waist but he pressed me against the door. "We're not going anywhere, yet. We're staying right here for a while longer. I'm going to lower my pants and lower your hips and nestle my dick against your wetness. And when I'm fully coated in your juice, then I'm going to stretch you. I'm going to feed you all of me. You're going to grip me and ride me and we're gonna fly so damn high before we shatter all over one another."

He never stopped staring at me as he did what he said. I shuddered as his cock made contact with my smooth, wet skin. He tucked the shaft under me so I was dripping directly onto him and the head was inching up toward my ass. Nothing had ever felt as good as his steel.

He fed his index finger into my mouth. His thick fingers that I could not wait to feel inside of me. When it was completely coated with my saliva, he pulled it out and began to rub my ass. That sensitive hole that only I had ever touched. He kissed me intensely before dropping his head to my right nipple, watching me as he took turns biting me and sucking me. His finger was rubbing over my tight taboo hole, barely inching inside of me.

"Bill..." I gasped as more of my juice coated his cock. I couldn't be any wetter unless I was squirting. He felt my release and I felt him become even harder before he inched his fingertip into my ass. I moved more, trying to get it all inside of me.

"Easy, little one," he warned as I dropped lower and sunk his thick digit straight into my ass. He wiggled it inside of me and I cried out.

"I want you, baby. Please don't torture me." And I rode that finger. He withdrew it to the tip and shoved it back in.

"I can tell no one's ever been in your ass, baby," he smiled as he pulled back from my tit. "Never had anything but your little finger in that tight hole? We have to make my cock fit in your tight pussy before we make your ass gape. And it will gape from my fingers and from my cock before the night is over."

I gripped his shirt, pulling it over his head. I scraped my fingernails across each of his nipples and I twisted them as I bent and bit his neck, leaving a mark on him before sucking it soothingly. He gently tugged me back by my hair trying to stop me but I switched to the other side of his neck, marking him there as well.

That did it. He pulled me off the door and carried me over to the bed, dropping me on my back and spreading my legs wide open, pulling his finger out of my ass. I missed that finger immediately. I pushed my ass off the bed, presenting and raising myself toward him.

"Tell me, Nanc," he moaned, looking at my pussy. "Be explicit and tell me."

"Bill, suck my clit and finger my ass. I want to feel you everywhere, sweetie. Get me ready for your big cock." And for the first time, I looked down and I saw him, his black steel standing straight up, pointing past his belly button, coated in my juice with pearly drops of his own cum dripping down the tip.

He dragged his fingers thru my slit, wetting them. He pushed my knees toward my chest and dropped between my legs. I felt his index finger enter my ass and he sawed it back and forth. He spit on my ass, adding more wetness as he brought his middle finger to my tight hole. The next time his finger retreated, he tucked them both together and began to rub. I came up on my elbows to look him in the eye. He met my gaze and pushed, slowly inserting both digits into my virgin hole. He spit some more and then shoved some more and the pain was the most satisfying pain I had ever known as both fingers entered me, side by side, rubbing nerve endings I had never known existed.

He splayed his left hand on my belly, his thumb seeking out my clit, and he rubbed. He found my kernel and he rubbed as he gaped my ass with his two thick fingers. And I screamed. Over and over, I cried out his name, pleading for him never to stop.

"Bill, your mouth, please. Eat me, baby!!!!"

And he lowered his mouth and licked my slit. Rubbed my clit, licked my slit and finger fucked my ass. And I shook, and I creamed as I came, and when I thought it was ending, it began again. And I squirted. For the first time in my life, I squirted. And Bill drank all my juice. He slurped it up like a man in a desert, dying of thirst. I reached down and held the hand on my belly, the one rubbing my clit. And I rubbed his head with my other hand, pressing him into my most intimate place as I raised my hips towards his face, never wanting the pleasure to end.

And he rode it with me. He never let go as I flew and I shattered over and over again. I finally dropped to the bed and he slowly pulled his fingers from my ass, bending down to lick and soothe the empty hole. He lifted his head to look up at me and then stood up, pulling the sheet over me.

"I'll be right back," he said before disappearing into his room. I had just started to drift off when he nudged my arm to hand me a bottle of water. When I opened my eyes, his chocolate cock was right in front of me.

"I'd rather drink you," I drawled.

"Oh, you will, Nanc, but for now, drink your water." He climbed into bed next to me as I moved into a sitting position.

I sipped my water as I ran my hands over him...his arms, his shoulders, his rippling back. I couldn't stop looking at him, his cocoa skin against my Irish white freckles. His arm went around me and pulled me close. I looked down at his cock.

"How big are you?" I asked.

He laughed. "Eight inches. Not the biggest around."

I finished my water and sat the bottle aside. I got on my hands and knees between his thighs.

"You don't have to, baby."

"I've wanted this for seven years," I told him. I looked him in the eye and I licked the tip. I swirled my tongue around it like it was an ice cream cone. And then I took long leisurely licks up and down all sides of the shaft. And I tasted him and I tasted me on him. And together, we tasted incredible. The tip started to ooze and I stabbed it with my tongue, tasting the pure essence of Bill. His hands twisted in the sheets as he watched me.

"Guide my head down, baby. Put you in my mouth," I whispered.

He looked me in the eye and his hands went in my hair and he croaked, "Open for me." And I did and he fed me his dick. Nothing ever tasted or looked as good as his black cock filling my mouth, slowly easing into the back of my throat before easing back out and then shoving back in. On and on this went until I pressed down for more and I started to gag. He tried to pull out and I wouldn't let him. I felt him weighing heavy in the back of my throat and I loved it. I loved this man for being gentle, dirty, tasty, caring. And God, I loved his cock. I pulled back and let some saliva run out of my mouth and coat him, and then I sucked back and forth, like a woman starved. And I used my hand to stroke the remaining three inches that I couldn't take and I cupped and cradled his balls and squeezed.

"Fuck, Nanc! I'm gonna explode. You have to stop or I'm gonna cum down your throat," he warned, holding my head.

I hummed in appreciation and pleasure.

"You want my cum? God, I fucking love your tight, wet mouth. Drink me and I'll have more for your pussy, baby. Your pretty pink pussy and your tight ass. Fuck! Here it comes, baby. Suck harder, squeeze my balls. Get ready for my cum....ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh!!!"

And I drank it all. No one had ever tasted like him. No one had ever filled me. And I continued to softly stroke him as he collapsed and I laid my head on his hip, licking him gently, knowing I'd never get enough of him.

He stroked my neck and shoulders and I dozed for a bit. I woke as he pulled me up to lay me against him. He squeezed my ass cheeks, spreading them as he ground my pussy into his groin. I nuzzled into his neck, breathing him in.

"You're amazing, Nanc. I knew we'd be explosive together. Tell me what you want next, baby."

I sat up on his chest, looking at him. "You on top of me, inside me. I want your weight on me, your whole body wrapped around me, covering me, keeping me safe, taking me, thrusting deep. Fill me with all of you."

He grinned and rolled us until I was on my back, gazing up at him, and I reached for his face. He pulled my thighs high up on his hips and he rubbed his cock along my folds, spreading my juices all over me, all over him. And then he gave me the tip. He was so wide, I felt like I was a virgin again. The tip stretched me and I moaned. He looked at me in concern and I grabbed his hands and place them on my breasts.

"Squeeze and push," I said. And he sunk inside of me, inch by inch, as he squeezed my tits and gave me everything I wanted, every part of him. He touched places no one, no toy, ever had before and I could hear us. Our joining, our wetness, and I rose to meet him, needing his weight. He lowered his right hand and rubbed my clit with his finger, and I fell back onto the bed and I came. I screamed and I came and I coated him and he fucked me so softly. And when my orgasm passed, he dropped his weight on top of me and he pounded me, hard.

"You're gonna come again for me, Nanc. I want to make you squirt, to feel your juice pouring out of you as I fill you with my hot cum. Listen to us. Listen to how wet you are for me, how much my dick loves gliding thru that silk, filling you full. Your pussy was made for my cock, baby. It's a perfect fit. It's home for me and I'm never going to stop fucking you."

Our nipples rubbed together and I grabbed his ass, pulling him in as deep as he could go.

"Oh fuck, Nanc, I'm going to burst inside you, fill you with my seed. I love our skin together, our colors. I have never seen, never felt anything like this. So beautiful, baby."

And his cock began to jet and pour hot cum inside of me and I exploded again, cumming all over his hot steel. He kissed me, our tongues colliding over and over again. He pumped me six times with bursts of cum and I felt it pouring out of me, soaking the sheets. I caressed his back as he lay on me, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"I know I'm heavy, I'll move in a minute, sweets," he gasped.

"I'm not letting you go," I whispered and I hugged him tighter.

About an hour later, he entangled himself from me and when I resisted, he pulled me into his arms and carried me into the shower. We washed one another off and stood under the hot water, hugging. Never had I been in a more intimate embrace. We towel dried and went into his room to snuggle under the sheets. We kept touching one another, not wanting to ever lose contact. He was spooning me when I felt him reach behind and open his bedside table.

"Lay on your belly, baby," he whispered. And trusting him completely, I rolled to my belly. He squeezed some lube on my ass and began rubbing. Once my hole was coated, he introduced one finger and began gently sawing it back and forth. After a few minutes, he pressed a second one against it and twisted. They sunk inside me, stretching me. But this time, it wasn't enough.

"Don't wait, Bill. I want your cock," I moaned.

"Come on, Nanc, you can be more descriptive than that," he teased.

"I want your cock in my ass to the root, baby. I want you to stretch me. I want you to pound my ass like you pounded my pussy. Please make me fly. My body is all yours. I trust you, Bill," I pleaded as he double-fingered my ass.

"Do you want three fingers?" he asked.

"No, I want your cock," I whispered.

"I can't hear you, Nanc," he teased. "Do you want three fingers or my tongue?"

"No, I want your big black cock to plunge into my tight asshole and rip me apart until I fit you. Make me yours, gape me. Fill me with your seed, Bill!"

And he spread my cheeks wide open and he fed me his eight inch snake inch by fat inch and it was painful in the best way. He got all the way in and he pulled out, and plunged back, and pulled out and plunged again. And he was fucking my ass and I was moaning and screaming and crying because he was my love and I had him completely. I had given all of me and I would be his forever. He owned all of me, my body and my heart.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, noticing my tears, and I shook my head no.

He pulled out, flipped me to my back, pushed my legs up and looked me in the eye as he stuffed that big chocolate dick all the way back up my open asshole.

"You're so hot, baby. I love your mouth and your pussy and your asshole." And he rubbed my clit and I flew apart, shaking uncontrollably until I couldn't catch my breath. And he remained still until I could breathe again and then he pounded me into the mattress, holding me tight to his chest and his cum boiled out of him and filled my ass in five hot jets.

His mouth met mine and we kissed so gently. I felt happy, peaceful and alive and I loved him with every part of me and I prayed he would never leave me.

And then he spoke.

"I love you forever, Nanc. You're mine. Always. And I'm never letting you go."

05Little
05Little
109 Followers