It was Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler looked a little shocked, presumably wondering just what I was going to reveal to her, then nodded for me to continue.

I told her how we met, and the kids' reaction to me marrying Kelly, and finally my conversation with Lucille revealing John and Kelly's lies.

I then told her about cloning the phone and not only getting confirmation of the affair, but learning about their insider trading scheme. I didn't even need to tell her about moving the money and the call, it was obvious to her.

I leaned forward, my face in my hands, totally spent, wondering if this would be my last moments here.

When I looked up, Tyler was very quiet, seemingly lost in thought.

"I can't say that I didn't suspect something of the sort," she said, "but to actually hear it straight from your lips is still a little shocking."

I nodded in understanding.

"I hear you," I said, "but where does that leave us?"

"I can't say right now. I'm going to need some time to digest this. I think you should go for now, I'll call you when I'm ready."

I hesitated for a moment, but realized that my best hope was to respect her wishes. I got up, kissed the top of her head and left.

The next few days were the worst days of my life. I both wished for, and dreaded, her call. I was also wondering if the cops would come knocking on my door.

The following Friday, my phone rang; the Caller Id indicating that it was Tyler. I picked it up with great trepidation.

"Hello, Tyler," I said nervously.

"Hi, Seldon, I've come to some decisions. Could you please come over around seven for dinner and then we'll talk?"

"Of course, Tyler, anything you say."

We said our good-byes and I hung up, feeling some relief that she wanted to talk and didn't just tell me to get lost.

I rang her bell and she reached up, gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and I followed her into the kitchen. I didn't know how much of an appetite I would have, or whether I'd be able to keep anything down, but I went to the fridge for a Pepsi and sat at the table when she shooed me away from the stove.

We had a pleasant dinner, just making small talk. Fortunately, it was a very light meal; I don't think I could have stomached a big meal.

After we ate, she allowed me to help with clean up, then we went to her living room and sat at opposite ends of her couch.

We just sat in silence for a few minutes, I was reluctant to push her, and she obviously needed time to gather her thoughts.

"Seldon," she started, "I can't say that I'm not disappointed that you didn't tell me all this when I first took your case. I was your attorney; you could have and should have trusted me. I'm also hurt that you continued to keep it from me when we got romantically involved.

"Having said that, I am sympathetic to your feelings of betrayal that made it difficult for you to open up, even to me. I also appreciate that you did come clean, even if I did have to twist your arm a bit." She gave me a sly smile.

"Ultimately, my decision was actually quite easy. I love you, Seldon, and I know that you love me. I do have one condition before we continue our relationship."

"I hope I'm not sticking my neck out, but I'll do anything for you, Tyler."

"I figured that you would say that. Don't worry, I don't think you'll have a problem with it."

"Just what is it, Tyler; the suspense is killing me."

"It's the money, Seldon. I'm not comfortable with keeping that money."

"What can we do? It's not like there is any way to figure out who the money belongs to."

"Actually, that's what I've spent a lot of the time thinking about, and I think I have the answer."

"What is it, Tyler?" I asked. "The money is certainly doing no good where it is."

"That was an interesting choice of words, Seldon, because what I was thinking was doing some good with it."

"Did you have anything specific in mind? I'm open to most anything you want to do."

"As you know, both of my parents died from cancer. I'd like to donate it to cancer research."

"That's a wonderful idea, Tyler; I'll start making the arrangements first thing tomorrow."

Tyler came over, sat on my lap and gave me a deep kiss. I began to seriously hope that all would be all right.

"So, where do we go from here, Tyler?"

"I suggest you take me to bed."

I was stunned. Up to now, the most we had done was playing with her naked breasts.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Seldon, I just want to fall asleep in your arms."

"Of... of course," I stammered, as she giggled at my reaction.

We went upstairs and she let me use the bathroom first, giving me a spare toothbrush. I used the toilet, washed up, brushed my teeth and was done in ten minutes.

She went in as I was coming out.

"Don't expect me quite that quickly," she teased.

I turned down the bed, stripped to my underwear and got under the covers. I just lay there with my hands behind my head amazed at the turnaround in my life.

Sooner than I might have expected, Tyler came out of the bathroom dressed in a modest nightgown; I couldn't even tell if she had anything on underneath.

She climbed into bed and scooched over next to me, resting her head on my chest and putting her hand on my stomach. I put my arm around her, pulled her even closer and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much, Tyler," I said, "I still can't believe that you can love me."

"You'd better believe it, buster, I wouldn't have gone through all this if I didn't."

She turned out the light, and even though it was still early, we were soon sound asleep.

I woke up in the morning to every man's dream; Tyler's sweet lips wrapped around my cock as she gave me a wake-up blowjob.

I came to my senses to ask what most guys would think is the stupidest question in the world.

"Tyler," I asked, "What are you doing? I thought you wanted to wait."

She paused long enough to look at me with lust-filled eyes.

"I guess I can see how you got that impression," she said, "but I've been wanting to do that for ages; I just couldn't allow myself until we resolved our other issues."

She then returned to her task, and this time I kept my big mouth shut, lay back and enjoyed it.

It didn't take long for me to come in her mouth and she smiled at me as she swallowed.

I felt like an ass, but I had to beat feet to the bathroom before I had an accident. She just smiled at me as I ran off.

When I returned, she had removed her nightgown, I still didn't know if she had worn anything under it, but she certainly didn't have anything else on now. She was in a classic reclining nude pose on her side, her head resting on one hand while the other toyed with a nipple; her upper leg was bent at the knee, and I could see a small flaming patch at her pussy.

The rest of her crotch was bare, and I could already see moisture there. I just stood there with my mouth open, and she laughed.

"Close your mouth, Seldon," she said, "You're attracting flies. I think it's time for some payback, don't you?"

My mother didn't raise any fools, and I quickly joined her on the bed.

She seemed a bit hesitant when I went to kiss her on her mouth, but when she saw my lack of concern she kissed me back enthusiastically.

I slowly moved down her body, caressing her breasts as I kissed her neck, making my way to the valley between her breasts. I was soon sucking on one nipple while caressing her other breast and my other hand made its way to her pussy.

It was soon joined by my mouth and tongue; my fingers stroking her G-spot while I sucked and licked around her clit. She was soon arching her back as her orgasm hit, and I moved back up beside her, gently stroking her hair as she came down.

"Oh, Seldon, honey, I don't think I've ever come like that in my entire life."

"I intend to make sure that it's just the first of many," I said.

"Do you intend to kill me with sex?" she teased.

"If I do, I'm going with you," I replied.

As I said that, I realized that I was well recovered from the earlier blowjob, and began to move into position to make sweet love to her.

She tried to move me off.

"Oh, Seldon, please, I don't think I can take it right now."

"Don't worry, Tyler, I'll be gentle. I think we both need this."

She nodded hesitantly, and I positioned myself at her entrance.

I'm not particularly hung, and Tyler is a big woman, but she was still pleasantly snug and felt fantastic as I very slowly rocked back and force. It didn't take long for her to get in her groove as she pushed her hips up to meet mine, wrapped her powerful legs behind me and pulled me ever deeper into her.

I tried to hold off for as long as I could. Just as I was reaching my limit, I felt Tyler begin her orgasm and I let loose with all that I had.

I rolled off her and we turned and smiled at each other.

"That was wonderful," she said, "but next time I'm on top."

"That's fine by me," I said, as we kissed and both fell back asleep.

The next day I began moving the money back from the Cayman Islands and making anonymous donations to various cancer research and treatment organizations. They were each large enough to be appreciated and to do some good, without being so large as to bring unwanted attention.

There was one final piece to finish the puzzle that had been my life for the last couple of years.

Tyler and I were sitting in our living room with our after-dinner drinks when there was a tentative knock on the front door.

I got up to answer it, and was shocked to see Daniel and Patricia standing there, looking very nervous.

"C... can we come in?" asked Daniel.

"Of course," I said, puzzled. I motioned for them to come in and closed the door.

They followed me into the living room and Tyler stood up.

"Tyler, these are... were, my step-children, Daniel and Patricia."

Startled, Tyler shook their hands.

"Please," she said, "have a seat. May I get you a drink?"

Daniel looked at Patricia, who shook her head.

"No," he said, "I don't think we'll be that long."

"Okay," I said, "Why are you here?"

"We came to apologize," Daniel said.

I certainly wasn't expecting that!

"Apologize? Apologize for what?"

"For the way that we treated you," he said.

My confusion must have shown, because Patricia continued.

"We visited our mother yesterday," she said.

"I'm sure that must have been hard for you, but what does that have to do with me?"

"She told us the truth about your relationship," Daniel said, "That she had told you she was divorced."

"It was more than that," Patricia said, "She also admitted that she was already cheating on our father with that asshole, John Sinclair."

"Well," I said, "I certainly appreciate you coming by like this, I'm sure this whole... situation has been very hard on you."

They both nodded their heads.

"Could you tell me something?" I asked.

They looked up at me and nodded.

"I do understand your feelings towards me, especially given what you were told, but even if what you were told was true, your mother wasn't without blame. You were old enough to choose, why did you stay with her instead of your father?"

Daniel just gave me a sad smile.

"It was just more of her lies," he said, "She tried to blame the affair on him. He worked too many hours, he traveled too much, he neglected her, the usual excuses.

"She conveniently left out that she was a stay-at-home mom with expensive tastes, and he had to work hard to support her life-style."

I could only shake my head as they stood up to leave.

I shook Daniel's hand and gave Patricia a brief hug.

"I have to say again that I appreciate your telling me all this, it shows real character, if there's ever anything I can do..."

"Thank you, but that's really not necessary," Daniel said, "Our father has everything under control. We have a lot of work to do re-building our relationship, but it's going well, I think we'll be okay."

I saw them to the door, then sat back down with Tyler.

"Whew," I said, "That was certainly unexpected."

"Yes," Tyler said, "They seem like good kids."

"Yeah, it's sort of like 'bad news/good news'," I said.

"How so?"

"The bad news is that Kelly destroyed our marriage, and ruined my relationship with two good kids."

"And the good news..."

"The good news is that it brought me to you!" I said as I pushed her over kissing her passionately, our tongues dueling.

Before we got very far, Tyler stood up, pulling me to my feet.

"I think this will be more comfortable elsewhere," she said, leading me towards the bedroom.

Being no fool, I wasted no time following her.

I guess it's not that complicated after all!