It was Delicious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

Once in her room, he walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist. Her waist seemed to be even smaller with no clothes on. "What took you so long?" she pouted and reached behind her and rubbed his cock through his pants. He decided that he would continue his earlier exploration of her pussy and began to rub her clit until she came close to a climax and then he stopped. Cassie hissed at him.

"Don't hiss at me, get your ass over there to that bed," he said, swatting her on her ass.

He slowly walked over to her stripping his clothes piece by piece never letting his eyes leave hers for more than a few seconds. When he reached her and was fully undressed he pushed her legs apart and dropped down to his knees "I definitely have to taste this juicy pussy," he said giving a devilish grin.

He attacked her pussy, sucking and nibbling her clit; he reached up and grabbed one of her breast, squeezing it hard in his hand making her moan louder. As his tongue prodded her tight pussy, she couldn't hold it anymore, I was about to cum and didn't care who heard me.

"Oh fuck Tony, I'm. Coming." Cassie screamed as he pushed his fingers into her and began to pound her tight little pussy while he sucked her hard clit. Cassie felt the pressure building up in her belly and tried to hold it, with a loud scream, she released her climax all over his face.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy and sucked them clean. "That's some high quality, black pussy you have there, love," he said as she basked in the afterglow of my orgasm. He came up to kiss her and they shared her juices. Cassie licked the remaining come from his lips and chin.

Reaching down and she rubbed his cock and smiled, obviously happy she made it so hard.

"It's your turn, Baby," she said as she sank down to her knees.

A moan escaped her mouth when she saw his glorious manhood; Tony had a nice, thick cock that made her mouth water just looking at it. His balls were full and heavy, it had been awhile since he had a good nut.

"Cassie, didn't you momma teach you it's not polite to stare?" he breathed. Cassie began sucking just the head, and licking down the shaft getting me all wet. She took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked hard as she stroked his cock, squeezing slightly at the head; Tony drew in a sharp breath and continued to instruct her. "Oh, shit, Cass...yeah, just like that mmmm! Take it in your throat!"

She began to bob harder and deeper on his cock, letting it go deeper and deeper in my throat. Tony began to tense up and his dick got rock hard, Cassie could tell that he was about to come. Her eyes told him to, she wanted it wherever it landed, she really didn't seem care. Tony grabbed her hair and began fucking my mouth, deeper than she had planned on taking it in, she gagged, but he didn't care. He wanted to get his nut off. He pulled her head back and busted all over my face, neck, and tits.

"Oh, damn, you're nasty," Tony said as he watched Cassie rub in his jism. His cock began to get hard again. Cassie smiled and licked her fingers, loving that it was her doing this to him. He picked her up and laid her back down on the bed, pushing her back far enough to put her legs up. She looked so vulnerable, with her legs spread wide open. He ran a finger down her slit and some of her juices dripped to the floor. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit making her drip even more. He looked at her as if he was trying to figure out what was making her so wet. She looked so beautiful, laying there waiting for him to enter her.

"The point of no return," he said, smiling.

"You sure about this?" he continued as he looked at her chocolate mound, "our relationship will change after this."

As she nodded, he plunged into her pussy. She was so tight, he had to roll his hips to get deeper, Cassie whimpered as he worked his cock into her pussy more and more. He covered her mouth with his as he began to pound in and out of her pussy over and over again.

She began to orgasm, her pussy groping his cock tightly. "Fuck Tony, I am coming. Make me yours; write your fucking name on this pussy!"

Hearing her scream, turned him on, "Shit, Cassie, come for me baby. Come on my fucking cock!" He yelled as his cock got rock hard inside of her and then he felt that familiar tensing. He felt his hot liquid splash the inside of her pussy, it felt so good.

Tony's world seemed to be spinning; he could not believe what just occurred between them. He heard Cassie calling his name. She could not be ready to go again, they had just finished.

~~*~~*~~*

He opened his eyes and saw Cassie fully dressed staring at him with her head tilted to the side. What had just happened? He realized his hands were in his pants and there was a wet spot. It was all a fantasy.

"You okay?"

"Umm Yeah, I guess I fell asleep while you were in the kitchen." He said sheepishly.

"Yeah, to say the least." She said pointing at his hand with a smile.

"Well, boys will be boys."

"I hope you liked it, dinner that is."

"It was delicious, dear."

"Well, are you going to share dessert with me or not." She said as she came and sat next to him.

He pulled her closer to him with his right arm and took her chin in-between his thumb and index finger raising her face up to his. "I thought you'd never ask." he said as a lowered his lips to hers.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers
12