It Was Going to be HIM

Story Info
Losing her cherry drunk doesn't hurt much.
802 words
26.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was Anthony and he was perfect. I was friends with his aunt, Carrie. He was a year younger than I was. (His mom got pregnant when she was 15).

Well we went to Jeff's, Carrie and Anthony's relative. Jeff gave us all a beer and enough smokes to last forever and a day. I was thoroughly drunk and Carrie was too. Anthony, being the experienced drinker, was slightly drunk. But I, being the complete Momma's angel, virgin to everything but Marlboro Reds, was wasted. I was flat on my back just laughing. Anthony comes over, helps me sit up, and starts laughing too. He drags me over to the couch where Carrie was and sat down next to me to hold me up.

Next thing I know is Anthony undressing me in Jeff's back room. I pushed him off and asked him what he was doing. He said, innocently enough, "Just wanted to fuck you."

I undressed the rest of what was left. He smiled and kissed me. Since, like I said, I was a virgin to everything, he rubbed my tits and told me to get his pants (and boxers) off. I took them off and damn he was big for his age! He must've been 9 inches! My eyes popped out with his dick and he laughed. We were both completely naked. He laid me on the bed and straddled me, not yet letting me feel him. He kissed me still rubbing my tits.

Then he got up, laid down next to me and I got up. I went straight for his cock and gently took the head in my mouth. I slowly took the rest in, tonguing and teasing all the way down. I finally managed to fit him all the way in and begin swirling my tongue up and down his cock. He groaned and said "Oh my god your not a virgin I'm gonna cum."

I felt a little off, I'd never swallowed anything but food. I smiled my best and I felt him squirt down my throat, and swallowed the best I could. I got it all down. He suddenly grabbed me and flipped us over. He had his head on my pussy, trimmed very short. He teased my pussy lips and I moaned. He grinned and circled with his tongue. His tongue was on the brink and I shoved myself onto his tongue and moaned oh my lord that felt so amazing. He tongue-fucked me for a few minutes.

Then I felt it-I was gonna cum. I didn't realize it until I started. I lost control of my body completely as I twisted and turned after his tongue. I was drained. My body went limp. He came up after devouring every last drop, kissed my forehead and started sucking on a tit. His tongue, his miraculous tongue swirled around the nipple. I lifted his head off and kissed him, I tasted a little of my juice. We played tonsil hockey for a minute or two. He broke off and whispered, "Ready for the cherry popper?"

I nodded, very bravely I thought. My head swam, it was him, Anthony. My perfect Anthony. My baby-sky-blue eyes, my tan dark skin, my muscle pumped Anthony was going to enter my virgin body and take what can't be brought back. He plunged in and I didn't feel anything. I was drunk still, I guess. He pumped slowly in and out, slowly because as he cursed beautifully how tight I was, he became faster and faster. I finally couldn't take it and came again. I screamed out, I didn't know what was happening except I couldn't take in all the pleasure. I heard him grunt and under his breath say "damn she's a pure bred virgin and tight as fuck too" I moaned and screamed again. I felt warm spreading through my body and knew he came. I pulled out and I went limp. I couldn't take any more and told him.

He said "You're my best fuck" and kissed me as I fell sleep. I woke up hours later to him shaking me saying "we need to go home, angel" He kissed me and we got dressed. When we got to Carrie's (I was spending the night), we told her about our little fuck. She laughed and said, patting my shoulder "You're a good fucker, bitch, and know really, you're his bitch."

He crinkled his nose and then said, in a very bossy voice "fuck me again tonight bitch" I got up, curtsied, and said "yes sir, I will sir, good as earlier, maybe better as Im not drunk and have been popped" We fucked and it was just as good. We've fucked a fair few times since but haven't gotten to as often as I'd like.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Back Door, Next Door An inexperienced girl tries anal sex with an older neighbour.in Anal
Accidental Rape Baby-sitter taken in error.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Ambassador's Drunk Niece Ch. 01 Drunk 18-year-old is taken while passed out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailing Betty I entrap and fuck our voluptuous cleaner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Younger, Tighter, Better Woman brings in porn to spice up her marriage...bad idea!in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories