It Was Just a Porn Film Fuck

Story Info
Massive Mike Drillsum fucks porn star Nona Lisa.
7.8k words
4.73
85k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Damn, Ed! You've really dredged the bottom of the barrel! She's forty-five if she's a day, she's fat, she's ugly and she smells bad. I'm not doing this! What were you thinking?"

"I'm picturing the classic MILF film. The cute young student seduced by his teacher who is the mother of..."

"I assure you Ed she is not a mother-I'd-love-to-fuck. I seriously doubt I can either get it up or keep it up."

"I'll pay you extra, $700 instead of the usual $500. She's a damned fine cock sucker and she takes it up the ass."

"Oh, God, now I'm feeling sick to my stomach! Look no amount of makeup or dim lighting is going to make this work. I like working with you but I just can't do this. Call me when you find something closer to the species."

"I'm sorry Mike; it's summer vacation and most of the young hotties over at the college are out of town. It's hard finding decent talent. You know you're my favorite male performer."

"I'm your only male performer who isn't queer, over forty, fat, hairy, can get it up and keep it up, knows how to make a good cum shot and can shoot four of them before noon. Oh yea, I forgot, I've also got a nine and a half inch cock. Look, I'm out of here. I like working with you. You're a relatively talented movie maker. You don't try to con me into doing gay shit and the pay is respectable, but you've gone too far this time."

Damn, Mike thought to himself, I could have used the money. My tuition is paid up through the end of the term and my rent's good for another month but I'd like to stay ahead, cash flow wise and this means I've got to dip into savings for groceries and gas. What the fuck was I thinking getting into porn? Oh yea, it pays a hundred times what I could make anywhere else in this shitty little college town.

He'd been embarrassed, terrified that someone might some day recognize him after the first film he had made. Since then he'd always worn an expensive hair piece and a glue on mustache to hide his identity. Fortunately Ed had shot the first one dark, at least as far as the actors faces went. Actors...yea, this was the pinnacle of acting for sure.

Acting...was he sure he really still wanted to be an actor? He'd majored in Drama as an undergrad and received attention from several top grad schools with respected drama departments. The one he was attending had offered the least financial assistance because they didn't have to; they were the best. He'd worked in every aspect of stage and cinema including professional summer stock. Of course his union card was under his, "stage name" so that he didn't get in any trouble for acting in amateur productions. The union usually looked the other way as far as grad students were concerned but you couldn't be too careful. So now he had three names, to include his real name, Michael Davis his stage name, David Michaels, and then of course his porn name, Massive Mike Drillsum.

His social life was another matter; he didn't have one. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had a normal date with "normal" sex. He had classes to attend, studying to do, plays at the school that required rehearsals every damned night and then his part time video career. He was now going to school year round to finish his Masters as quickly as possible. One more semester and he'd have his Masters in Fine Arts. This was the first summer he hadn't done summer stock since the summer after his freshman year. He decided that getting done with school was more important than the barely above Equity minimum he would have made at the Grandview Theatre. Then what?

He'd made some good friends and good contacts in summer stock. Knowing how hard it could be to break into acting, he's honed his skills on the technical side and was confident that he had an open offer with an off Broadway producer as either a technical director or a stage manager. He'd have a decent paycheck with plenty of time to take auditions. The stage was his love; the thrill of a live audience. If he could make it there, he didn't really care if he never got a movie role.

One of the academic requirements he had was essentially as a teaching assistant. In fact, he would receive credit for running the school theatre's set and design shop over the summer. They also paid him exactly what he made in one porn shoot for three hours a day for the entire summer. He'd done this kind of work in professional summer stock; thanks to his father, he'd learned carpentry and painting skills as a teen. He was a competent electrician, often taking care of the lighting needs of the school's theatre productions.

He actually expected to enjoy this fifteen hours a week a great deal. The department head, Dr. Stephens, had told him repeatedly that he was a natural born teacher and ought to consider going for a doctorate. Dr. Stephens was one of those rare academicians who had actually worked on Broadway and in films. Realizing after a decade that he was probably not going to make the big time, he had returned to the college campus. Virtually his entire faculty had followed a similar course. Dr. Stephens preferred professors who had, "been there and done that".

Technically, Dr. Stephens taught the course and he would stop by every day or so for a few minutes but pretty much left the workshop to Mike. Mike had helped the professor renovate an old house he had bought and they had become good friends. Outside of class they were on a first name basis; he and his wife had virtually adopted Mike.

There was another reason Mike was looking forward to the summer workshop. Students from other colleges and universities within the state ---schools that did not offer this type of course---came to take the class. Normally, the class was virtually all female. If he had a prayer of a chance of meeting a normal female, going on a normal date and, hopefully, having normal sex, the workshop might be the ticket.

Arriving a few minutes before the new students did, he went over the roster. There were twelve students; nine of the names were quite obviously female. As the prospective students began to trickle in, he introduced himself and handed each one a course overview and a short questionnaire. By the time all twelve had arrived, he had taken stock.

Two of the guys were probably gay and seemed already involved in some sort of relationship. The other guy was good looking, apparently straight, friendly and had indicated prior experience on his sheet. Of the nine women, six were definitely high value targets. Two others were gay for sure and the last one was older than the group but not unattractive.

As he went around the room and asked each one to tell the group about their experience and interests, he quickly realized that the older woman was a teacher at a junior college and had experience in community theatre. The good looking straight guy had worked in community theatre and was more interested in the crafts than in acting and had solid experience. Good, Mike thought to himself, I've got two solid assistants to help me ensure no one cuts their finger off on the band saw.

He broke the class into three groups of four, assigning the two with the most experience as group leaders. The third group of four he took charge of himself. He put one male in each group which gave him one of the two gay guys; they seemed disappointed to be separated but accepted the rules. The other three members of the group that he would watch over were chosen based almost completely on how interesting and attractive he found them. One, in fact, the most interesting, actually had interned in an Equity summer theatre and had hands on experience in set work. If her experience was worth a crap and she showed any leadership ability, she would become the third group's leader allowing him to more adequately oversee and evaluate the other students.

Mike checked out his potential third group leader at close range. She was tall, blond, had straight hair, blue eyes, a hint of a freckle and a great smile. Her ancestors came over from the British Isles, of that Mike was certain.

Before the end of the first class the tall, athletic, tight bodied, natural blond with the long legs, respectable tits and a killer ass had a name. Her name was Sheila and she had shown that she had exceptional experience and knew how to get things done. He asked the other two leaders to stay after class for a few minutes; he also asked Sheila to remain.

"Sheila, you're officially the leader of your group." Addressing all three group leaders, he continued. "As you know, there is a real job that has to be done this summer. The department puts on three major productions and we have to build and decorate the sets for each of them. We can't do it in fifteen hours a week. I know a lot of folks have summer jobs and study requirements for other classes but any extra help you can provide---not only individually---would be appreciated. Let me explain that last comment. Some of the folks that take this class have no experience and are, bluntly, all thumbs. Keeping their limbs attached will be a major undertaking. Before you ask for volunteers to come in and help outside of class, let's be sure we're sure that we, 'want' their help."

The three chuckled, having already identified which ones of their charges would be more hindrance than help. Sheila lingered.

"Do you need some help right now?" She asked softly.

"If you've got the time, I'd love it! All I really want to do is get some key boards cut and get the lumber measured, cut and laid out in the work area so that tomorrow we don't waste time setting up to build the flats. Which are you more comfortable with, the radial arm saw or the table saw?"

"I've used both; my dad had a pretty extensive home workshop but the table saw would be my preference." Sheila replied.

Before leaving her completely unsupervised, Mike busied himself with some paperwork so that he could keep an eye on Sheila. He quickly noted that she followed all of the safety protocols and obviously knew her way around shop tools. He got to work on his project and within an hour or so they had cleaned up the work area and laid out the materials for the following day. It was after six.

"Do you want to grab a bite to eat?" Mike asked.

"Ah, well, no, I don't really have a lot of spare cash, so I'm not planning to do a lot of eating out this summer."

"This one's on me and we're not exactly going to the Ritz. It's a little family owned place down at the corner with a decent blue plate special." Mike said.

Sheila agreed, tentatively. In spite of her stunning good looks her beautiful blue eyes had a hint of something, almost sadness. Oh please don't let her be a psycho, Mike thought to himself. I was just hoping for a nice girl with an interesting personality who might want to slide between the sheets with me. Oh, well, he thought, there were several other possible prospects in the class. Sheila was the best, certainly; she was head and shoulders above the competition. Physically she fit his ideal of the perfect woman. Time for some good old sensitive male shit, Mike thought to himself. Maybe her goldfish died and it's not some sort of clinical depression.

Sheila was very hungry; she ate like a girl who had skipped breakfast and lunch. She became more vivacious as her blood sugar level improved.

"So, tell me all about Sheila." Mike said softly.

She was a senior at a regional university a couple of hundred miles away. She was on scholarship but it didn't pay for her summer classes at this school. She had worked in summer theater, had a financial assistance job at her college and was not planning to go on for a masters degree. She loved the theatre but necessity said she needed to get a real job when she graduated, hopefully early. She would also earn a teaching certificate and hoped to continue working in theatre in the summer after she got a teaching job.

Her dad had died during her senior year in high school and her family's financial situation was okay but not great. There had been some insurance money and her mother was a teacher. Sheila was living with three other girls in what was essentially a one room efficiency near campus. She was looking for a job. Mike told her that the pickings were pretty slim, particularly during the summer. That made her frown again.

Mike desperately wanted to invite her back to his place, also essentially a one room apartment but without any roommates and fuck her brains out. She was really hot. He didn't. Sheila was growing on him; he liked her. He wanted to get to know her better. A relationship with a normal girl would be fun; it would also be good for him. He didn't want to screw it up by grabbing her pussy the first day.

Things progressed well in the work shop over the following days and weeks. His group leaders proved to be accomplished and the set for the first production was ahead of schedule. Dr. Stephens dropped by two or three days a week; he was pleased with the progress. Mike and Sheila had dinner together most evenings; he wouldn't let her pay.

"You can't keep feeding me, Mike." Sheila said one evening.

"Sheila, look! First, I'm not well off by any means but right now I'm in better shape than you are, cash flow wise. You can pay me back someday. Second, I like you and look forward to having dinner with you. It's about the most normal thing I do, at least with a girl. I don't have much of a social life; I'm too damned busy. You're a cheap date and spending time with you is more than therapeutic, it's very enjoyable."

Mike was hinting that he wanted to take their relationship somewhere; he wasn't sure where. They'd become good friends. He wouldn't have minded having Sheila around for, well, longer than just the summer. She was incredibly bright. She had a quick wit and they made each other smile. To his surprise, he hadn't tried to get in her pants. He was about to become very confused by her answer as she placed her warm hand over his.

"Mike you're a really sweet guy and I could easily say all of the same things you just said. This has been really nice, really normal, but...Mike, you really don't know me and I'm not sure I'm what or who you think I am...or what you're looking for." She looked at her watch. "Oh, shit! I've got to go. I've got a job interview."

That Friday after class Sheila didn't hang around for dinner. It was just as good. Mike got a call from Ed.

"Mike, I hope you're free, tonight. I've got a new actress. You'll be pleased."

Mike needed the money; he said yes. He went home and transformed into his Massive Mike Drillsum persona.

When Mike arrived at the studio, which was little more than an old warehouse, Ed greeted him exuberantly.

"Mike, she's a fucking knockout! And she's not another one of those stupid college girls who doesn't realize what she's gotten herself into when she's sees that cock of yours. She's acted in films before---fuck films. She's up for anything other than anal. Look over my shoulder; she's just coming out of the makeup room."

Mike was impressed as he perused the tall red head with the astounding legs walking toward the shooting area. Oh fuck yes! Great ass, real tits---damned fine ones!

"Go introduce yourself, Mike! Her name is Nona. Nona Lisa." Ed said, almost salivating in anticipation.

The gorgeous young woman had her pert buns facing Mike as he approached her from the rear. Her red hair fell in soft curls or ringlets nearly to her shoulders. Her skin was peaches and cream without the over tanned look so common among young porn actresses. No visible tattoos from the back. God, if she looks halfway decent from the front, this will be okay.

"Nona?"

Nona turned around and flashed Mike a killer smile. No tats and no piercings---that was very good. She had green eyes; he'd never known a girl with green eyes. A little too much makeup, he thought, but very skillfully applied. He was pretty sure the hair wasn't her hair. If it was a wig, it was a damned good one.

"Hi, I'm Mike Drillsum."

"Massive Mike, I'm an admirer of your work!" Nona said with a quick flash of her perfect white teeth.

"You've got to be kidding! I had hoped that no one in the free world ever saw that shit."

"Yea, same here, but seriously, you're a great looking guy, you've got a killer body and you're a damned good actor. And that cock...well! I mean, it's not like we do a lot of acting but you make it believable. Have you ever seen any of my stuff?"

"I'm either proud or ashamed to admit that while I make fuck flicks, I've never seen one." Mike replied.

"I always had that nightmare about my future husband-to-be seeing one of my films at his bachelor party and recognizing a mole or a birthmark or something and calling off the wedding." Nona added.

"Or, 'as we recognize Mike for his lifetime achievement award, let's take a look at some of his earliest work on film' has been one I've always thought about." Mike said with a grin.

"What's the setup here Mike? Is Ed worth a shit?"

"He's not a bad director and he's got some artistic talent, which is more than I can say for his typical hires. He pays a decent shoot fee and a percentage, although most of his films haven't made very much. This is a film he wanted to shoot last week but he couldn't find suitable talent. It's the classic story; hot and horny school teacher seduces a favorite student. She invites him to her place for some tutoring. He comes in and finds her half naked on the bed. He's nervous, then they fuck. Any guidelines for me?"

"Condoms always. When you're ready to cum, give me a sign, I'll take care of the condom. You can cum on my face but don't jam your cock in my mouth and I'm not much of a cum eater. I've been fortunate; my young looks and my body have kept me from having to do really nasty shit to satisfy a director. Also, when I'm blowing you, let me do the work. It's my signature. No anal, not even a finger but if you're into it, a tongue is okay but don't expect ATM in return. My best side is from the rear, then I'll flip over and pull my legs up and you can finish up from the front so that the cum shot works. Kissing, well, I know this sounds funny, but I never kiss on the first fuck. If we work together again and we work well, we'll see. When you go down on me just remember that you're not removing varnish. Don't try to get creative. I don't cum doing this shit no matter how good your technique is, so save your energy, I won't be impressed. My fans are sure that I always cum, but it's just acting. Does he voice over or shoot it with sound?"

"He'll shoot it with sound and unless there's a screw up, that's what he'll use. He runs a very quiet set and actually spends good money on his audio gear."

"Does he have much experience with actors who are professionals at this crap?"

"No, not really. Most of them are amateurs, first timers, college girls or over the hill former porn starlets. He prefers the realness aspect of not using professionals. He's the only porn director I work with. Most of his stuff was pretty middle aged until I came along. He's tried to couple me with a couple of his old hags but I finally said no. This one has a chance of being decent since he's got two brand new high end cameras and you're a pro."

"Nice hair piece, Mike, I really had to look carefully to even see it. Is the mustache fake too?"

"Sure, but it's well glued on. You've got a pretty 'natural' head of red curls yourself there, Nona!"

"Everything else is just the way it came from the factory, Mike. Anything I need to know about your cinematic requirements, Mike?"

"I can cum twice in succession without going soft so if it's working, we can do the blow job cum shot and proceed right to the fuck piece. I get hard in about ten or fifteen minutes after that if we have to retake. You'll probably want to clean up after the cum shot, just signal Ed, the makeup girl will clean your face and we can go on quickly."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers