It Was Just a Porn Film Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

"I'm impressed!" Nona said with a wicked smile.

The two actors took their places, after quickly reviewing the few words of dialogue. Ed donned his silly looking beret and yelled, "action" and the film got underway.

Mike had worked with a few professional porn actresses before, generally over the hill types. At least they understood the game and the films were usually shot with few retakes.

Mike entered the set through the stage door and the two actors exchanged their few lines of dialogue. She had a great voice, he thought to himself and actually delivered her lines with emotion and feeling. A good performance brings out the best in the other actors involved, he thought to himself. Laid out on the bed in a skimpy baby doll set, Nona was absolutely gorgeous. He wouldn't have any problem getting hard or staying hard. Not cumming too soon might be an issue but he had exceptional control when he was making one of these movies.

Her body was warm, inviting and flawless. She knew her work; she moved perfectly with him and the, "seduction" was quite believable. She improvised without a hitch. As he worked his mouth down her taut frame to execute the pussy eating shot, he was pleased to discover that her body lacked the usual cold waxiness so common in this industry. Her sparsely trimmed and he assumed, dyed bush was clean and sweet and he had to catch himself to avoid getting too in to going down on her. He chuckled to himself; this girl can act. I'm not really doing anything to excite her but the audience won't believe that I'm not. Her build is absolutely realistic. When Nona faked her first orgasm it was more believable than the one the last girl he had enjoyed normal sex with had had, and he was positive that one had been the genuine article.

Moving into position for the blow job shot, he realized that Ed had not yelled cut once. This might become Ed's signature work.

The blow job almost caused Mike some problems. This girl could suck cock! She took his cock out of her mouth and spoke a line that wasn't in the script. Hell, there wasn't any script at this point in the film.

"That's a really nice, hard, fat cock, baby. I'm going to make you cum with my mouth—all over my big tits. Then I want you to put that nice cock in my tight little pussy...would you like that?"

"I've, never done this before, Miss Jones, are you sure I'm not going to get in trouble?"

"Are you a virgin, Danny? Have you ever had your cock in a woman's mouth before?"

"No ma'am."

"Do you play with that pretty cock, Danny, you know, jerk off?"

Fuck! She was good! He found himself almost getting into the seduction.

"Yes ma'am, three times every morning before I go to school and then three more times when I get home...and then three times when I go to bed."

Nona had given Mike a look that told him she had just taken over direction of the film. Ed had the sense to shut up and keep the tape rolling. Nona engulfed Mike's nine and half inch porn cock, taking its entire length to the back of her throat, then resumed her regular exquisite oral expertise. Mike held off as long as he could. It almost became a game between them. Nona gave the prearranged sign that said she was tired of sucking cock. Mike reluctantly pulled out of her hot little mouth and shot a massive load of cum---his signature shot---all over her gorgeous tits. To her surprise, Mike proceeded to remove much of his own cum from her tits with his tongue, working across her nipples with his mouth as he did so. She shuddered and moaned. What a fucking actress!

To his further surprise, Nona continued to add dialogue. "Share your cum with me, Danny, I want to taste your sweet cream."

She leaned up and kissed him, exploring his mouth with her probing tongue. She was an amazing kisser; for just a moment, Mike remembered how nice kissing a normal girl could be. This was not a normal girl and kissing doesn't play a big part in porn movies so they broke the kiss fairly quickly.

Ed was looking for some sign that the actors wanted a cut but he didn't get any. Nona quickly had her nimble fingers sliding inside her tight little slot.

"Oh, Danny, that big cock is still hard. Let your teacher help you with that. Do you know how to fuck?"

"No ma'am, I'm sorry, I'm not really sure."

"You live on a farm, don't you Danny, with cows and all that?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well, Danny, you must have seen what happens when the cow get's serviced by the bull. When the big strong bull mounts the young cow from behind. It's the same way with people. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it."

Knowing the camera was on Nona, Mike quickly rolled the condom onto his still hard cock. He could always cum twice, but this time he noted that he was harder than usual on a second shot. He hadn't done a film in a while and hadn't had normal sex in a long time. It didn't hurt that Nona was astoundingly hot and convincing. Nona rolled up on her knees and presented her fabulous ass to the camera and to Mike. The actors froze for a few seconds as one of the cameramen readjusted. Nona snaked her slim fingers back, holding her cunt lips open for the camera.

"See, Danny, that's were your big cock is going to go, inside my tiny little pussy."

Nona then ran a finger over her other hole, briefly opening it with a finger tip.

"Danny, some people like to fuck in this hole, too. It's called anal, or fucking a girl in the ass. If you do a really good job on my pussy, I might let you put that huge cock in that other hole. It's really hot and tight. Would you like that, Danny? Would you like to butt fuck your teacher?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Right now, you know where I want that young cock of yours, don't you?"

"In your nasty little cunt?"

"That's right Danny. No more talking now, fuck me!"

Mike complied and immediately knew he was going to have to fight like hell to keep from cumming too quickly. Unlike some of the other porn actresses Mike had screwed in a movie, Nona had an astoundingly hot, tight and wet little quim. But, art was art and fucking was something else. Mike was a pro. He lasted until Ed signaled that he had enough fuck film. Mike had worked his hands along Nona's sleek body and nuzzled her back and neck as he pistoned into her. He had whispered encouragement in her ear. Her astounding ass had begun to rotate in perfect harmony; they were actually screwing. He focused on a small, faint birthmark just above the cleft of her exquisite butt to take his mind off the action at hand but it was more the fact that he didn't want to cum than a factor of his normal control technique. Nona was just an incredible piece of ass. She added to the dialogue again.

"Do you want to cum inside me, Danny? I want you to. I want to feel your warm cream inside my tight little pussy. Would you like that?"

Nona glanced surreptitiously at Ed, he at first shook his head no, then changed his mind.

"Cum inside me baby! I know I can get you hard again with my mouth and then..."

Mike could sense that Nona was breathing faster. The hot little porn star was getting into it. Fuck, so am I. He came with a growl, slamming into the beautiful young woman with animalistic abandon. He knew damned well he wasn't acting.

Nona came too; it was different than her first one. He was positive it had been real. Improvising on his own, he worked his mouth along the crack of her ass and diddled her tight little brown eye with his tongue while quickly removing the condom; the makeup girl wiped off his cock out of view of the cameras.

"Oh, Danny, you're putting your tongue in my nasty little asshole. Oh, that's very wicked and very nice."

Nona was again moving her hips and fucking his tongue with her ass.

"You want to fuck me there, don't you Danny? We'll first we have to get that big cock of yours hard again. And then, of course..." Nona looked at Ed before she spoke her next line. "We need lubrication or you'll hurt my tender little backdoor."

The camera focused on Nona's stunning young face as the prop guy quickly removed the seal from bottle of Probe and handed it to Mike. As Nona looked back at him, Mike gave her a quizzical look. She again improvised a line which also made her intentions clear.

"That's the biggest cock I've ever seen Danny! I really love a cock up my ass, but yours is so big! You're going to have go really slow and let me get used to your monster cock. You do want to fuck your favorite teacher in the ass, don't you Danny?"

"Yes ma'am, Miss Jones, I really want to put my big cock in your ass."

The camera had zoomed in as Mike worked half the bottle of Probe up inside Nona's anal canal. While Nona snaked her finger back to test the territory, Mike applied a second condom. He was a little past half hard, but the image of plundering Nona's sweet little rump was assuring a faster than normal recovery. Nona flipped over.

"You're balls are so big! You're almost ready, baby. Let me suck on those big nuts and speed thing up a bit."

Not only did Nona work Mike's balls over with her talented tongue, she managed to slip a finger and the tip of her tongue part way in his ass. Mike had done anal shoots before, usually with some over the hill hag. He'd done it once with one of the college girl amateurs who claimed she'd been boned up the shitter before but had a real problem taking his girth. She had not really enjoyed it but the whining and complaining ended up making pretty good video. Nona took Mike's condom covered cock into her mouth and brought him back to full attention within a few minutes. She pulled her legs up to her chest and fingered her shit hole invitingly.

"Right here Danny, nice and slow...ahhh! Okay, okay, slow, that's right, slow...okay. Oh, Danny, where is your big cock now?"

"It's in your ass, Miss Jones, it inside your hot, sweet, tight, fucking ass!"

Mike kept looking for a signal from Nona. He knew his cock was bigger than average and didn't want to either hurt her or make her too sore by fucking her butt too long. Nona continued to make up lines as she went along.

"Fuck that ass, Danny, be my special backdoor man. Show me what a fine young man you are, fuck this little bitch! Shove that big long cock in as far as it will go!"

Mike made up some dialogue of his own. "You're a very nasty little slut Miss Jones! You've got a tight little pussy and a tight little mouth but your ass is really tight. Take that cock, bitch! Take that big cock in your hot little ass hole you fucking sweet little anal whore!"

Mike never really got a signal from Nona to stop. In spite of the fact that this would be his third cum in short order he just got into the butt fuck and let it rip. He came with a roar and there wasn't much acting involved in it. Nona yanked the condom off his cock and sucked the remaining cum off of it. Mike knew he was totally fucked out and hoped that Ed didn't need any retakes. Without thinking he took Nona in his arms and kissed her, lovingly.

"Cut!" Ed yelled, as the crew erupted into applause.

"Holy shit!" Ed exclaimed. "You two were phenomenal! We shot the whole thing without a single cut! That was amazing!"

"Are we done here for the night, Ed?" Nona asked nonchalantly, extricating herself from Mike's embrace.

"I can't imagine we need to re shoot anything. I'd love to get you back for some setup body shots, you're body is spectacular, but damn! This is a winner!"

"Nice working with you, Mike. You are a real professional. Work is work and it's not always pleasant but you're the easiest I've ever worked with. I hope we can work together again in the future."

She shook his hand, dressed quickly, bid the crew a friendly good bye and was out the door.

"Mike, do you want to take a look at the tape and help me edit it?" Ed asked hopefully.

"Usually, no, but this felt pretty good, let's see what you've got." Mike replied.

A little after two in the morning on Saturday, Mike and Ed had edited the film. It was better than anything Ed had ever done. The new high end cameras and sound system made a big difference but both knew there was karma on the screen thanks to the two actors.

"You need to call her back for another shoot." Mike said.

Ed hesitated. "She doesn't want to work that way. She wouldn't give me a call back number. She said that she'd call me if she was interested in making another film. I had to pay her double the going rate. Hell, she had credits, she was a pro---and she is fucking gorgeous!"

"Double?" Mike asked.

"Yea, double, in advance." Ed said, grabbing his business checkbook. "And you earned double too."

"You got an address right, she signed a contract?"

"Yea, but it's a P.O. box."

"Great! This is good stuff, Ed. It might just be your break through film. Enough with the hags and the fat guys! You could do a whole series with her. And as much as I detest this slimy business, I'd do her again in a heartbeat. It was the closest thing I have had to real sex in a hell of a long time."

Mike returned to his apartment a little after three and crashed. He awoke late in the morning and made himself breakfast. As he was getting dressed to go over to the work shop and do some work, his phone rang. It was Sheila.

"Hey, Mike, I'm glad I caught you. I was wondering if you needed help this afternoon and then I wanted to invite you to dinner. It's my treat this time. I finally found a part time job doing some modeling work and I want to take you someplace nice; I owe you."

Several of the other members of the class came in to help, including, unfortunately, one of the clumsy ones. He heard a very loud, "ouch" and turned quickly hoping that it didn't involve blood or lost fingers. Ms. Clumsy had poked Sheila in the back with a board and was now profusely apologizing. Sheila was rubbing her delectable back side and trying to see if the skin was broken, Mike ran over to check on the extent of her injury.

"Let me see, Sheila." Mike said as he came up behind her.

"Yea, right, you just want to look down the back of my shorts!" She said, forcing a small grin.

"Hey, I'm a guy, of course I do, but I also want to make sure you're not hurt. This is purely a clinical exam." Mike said with a grin.

What Mike saw startled him. The board had caused a small welt; an ice pack would be prudent. The skin was not broken but where the board had hit was where the skin is thin and there is bone very close to the surface. It had probably hurt like hell. The birthmark directly below the welt was what had startled him. He knew that birthmark. He'd had his cock inserted about two inches below it the previous night. There couldn't be two exactly the same. The height and overall body style was right. Green eyes...contacts! Sheila refused the ice pack and everyone returned to work.

What had she said? "Mike, you really don't know me and I'm not sure I'm what or who you think I am or are looking for." That was a slight understatement. Wait a minute, ass wipe! What right do you have to get all high and mighty? So, she's a porn actor. Well, so are you! So, what's the big deal? Shit! He'd been planning to try to get in Sheila's pants tonight after dinner, except he'd already gotten into a lot more than her pants. Or had he? He fucked Nona in every way possible. When Sheila had invited him to dinner, she had flirted and she had hinted they might spend the night together. Oh fuck! What do I do now? You like her, don't you? Hell you like both of them---Sheila and Nona. You need to tell her you know. You're the one being dishonest. Tonight...you'll tell her tonight. He looked over at Sheila and he knew he felt different about her than he'd felt about any girl in a long time. He really, really liked her.

He picked her up for dinner a few hours later. She wanted to dress up for dinner at a nice restaurant and he agreed. His heart skipped a beat. The little black dress; she looked like a princess. When they arrived at the restaurant, people noticed her; their eyes followed her. And then he just said fuck it and had the most wonderful evening he had ever had in his life with the realization that he was falling in love with a porn star.

They went back to his apartment and made out. They agreed wordlessly that it was time to retire to the bed. Sheila excused herself to go to the bathroom; it must be diaphragm time, Mike assumed. He heard the door close in the dark. He could see her exquisite form in the dimness. She was going over to turn on the bed side light; that was good, Mike preferred making love---and that's what they were going to do---with the lights on. And in a flash, he was staring at Nona Lisa's sparking green eyes.

"So, Massive Mike Drillsum, are you completely recovered from last night?"

"You knew it was me?"

"Of course I did, you didn't?"

"No, I didn't, not until today, when I was looking down your shorts and saw the birthmark."

"Oh dear! And you let me sit through dinner and make a fool of myself? I thought we both knew or maybe I thought you knew but didn't think I knew or, oh fuck! Let me take these damned contacts out and lose the wig. I guess we need to talk." Sheila said.

"Sheila! We need to get right back to where we were a few seconds ago when you thought I knew, which should have been the two of us laughing our asses off at the sheer comedy of the whole thing. First you hardly made a fool of yourself. I have never had a more wonderful evening with any girl than I had with you this evening. I like you a lot! You're the most interesting woman I've ever met in my life. You're also, I've come to discover, a pretty hot little fuck, but we'll get back to that in a minute. You have to know this isn't guy bull shit! It's not a line I'm using to get in your pants, I mean, we've..."

"Mike, you got in Nona's pants,or more correctly, her mouth, cunt and ass---not Sheila's. You can't possibly think we could have anything like a normal relationship in view of..."

"Why the hell not? It's not like one of us screws on tape---we both do!"

"Yea, but Mike, I've been doing this for the last two years. I've had sex on film with a lot of guys."

"Are you planning to make a career of this or are you just trying to get through college---like me? Did you care about any of those other guys?"

Sheila shook her head.

"Well join the club! I will agree that if we're going to look for something real in terms of a relationship it might make sense for both of us to change careers but..."

"We both have another semester to goand the money is..."

"Okay, okay, good point. What do you suggest? And let me add, don't get flip. I like you a lot. I like being with you. I don't want to lose you so we need to come up with some answers."

"Are you trying to say that you believe that the two of us could be...a couple...a real couple?"

"Why not? At least neither of has to worry about the other one finding out what he or she did to work their way through college."

"That's an excellent point."

"We could still make a few more films. We're damned good together on screen. I sat up with Ed and helped him edit our work half the night---it's fucking phenomenal! He wants to do a series!"

"It would be pretty hot. There are a few real couples in the big time porn industry and their films are always in demand because people know they are real and not faking it. On the other hand, we're not giving up our disguises. I don't want my son or daughter coming home from college one day and asking me to explain why that women on the screen looks just like mommy did when she was younger."

"I'm in total agreement."

"Suppose we really suck in the sack?"

"Huh?"

"That was just acting; maybe it won't work when it's for real." Sheila said.

"I'm pretty damned sure you came for real at least once. And for a major part of that film I'm pretty sure I wasn't acting."

"Yea, I did. I got into it. Do you know why? Because I had, just an instant before, put two and two together and knew it was you. And the idea of you fucking me turned me on so much that I came. I've never let a porn actor put it in my ass. I've done some butt plug masturbation scenes, pretty damned hot as I recall but on or off screen I'd never done anal! Shit, I figured you knew, didn't think I did and I was just going to screw with your head. But you were still fucking some hot little porn star. Suppose it's not the same when you're..."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers