It Was Just a Porn Film Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Making love to Shelia?"

"Making love. I haven't done that in...maybe never?" Sheila said softly.

"Same here. We've got some catching up to do. Get over here you lovely minx!"

"I'm scared." Sheila said, the moisture from her eyes falling on Mikes shoulder. "Mike, I'm pretty sure I've never done this before, had sex when I wasn't acting, making love as you so sweetly put it. Suppose I can't pull it off? Suppose the acting gets in the way of what's real?"

"Then we'll just have to keep practicing until we get it right." Mike said, softly caressing Sheila's face and neck with his lips.

Sheila and Mike spent the rest of the night and most of the next day practicing until they finally got it right. And did they ever get it right.

"You said, 'I love you', Mike. I would have blown it off but you said it well after you came."

"I'm pretty sure I heard those same three words come out of your lovely lips."

"Are we nuts? Are we crazy? Is this possible?"

"How do you feel right this second?"

"Safe, warm, happy, secure, blissful and in love."

"Me too. Why?"

"Why? Because you made love to me---we made love—it was amazing, the earth moved, I saw stars, I'm lying here wrapped in your arms and I never want to be anywhere else---ever! That's why."

"Did you ever feel that way after a porn fuck?"

"Of course not; it's just work."

"Then you've just answered your own question. This is real. That other stuff is theatre. And now you're going to fall asleep in my arms. And when you awake, we'll still be here together. And I'll still love you. That's what's real."

"You win! By the way, when was the last time you had sex without a condom?"

"Never?"

"Same here. It's better, it's a lot better, isn't it?"

"Uh, huh. Are you on the pill? I know you're not wearing a diaphragm."

"Nope."

"Okay."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers