It Was Just a Short Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

He encouraged her to talk about herself and her life to date more than he had done during their previous encounters. Fortunately the menu was in English; the prices for a simple lunch astounded her. A hint of melancholy crept to the surface. He likes my tits and ass; he just wants to fuck me. There is no future here; I was just being a stupid little hick shop girl if I thought differently.

Still, he had been nice to her; he had been more generous than any man she had ever known. It shocked her as she also came to the realization that he excited her. The fucking --- she hated the fact that the word was becoming too easily a part of her consciousness --- had been quite enjoyable. He certainly wouldn't expect her to return the clothes...maybe the jewelry.

She was about to have what would probably be an amazing lunch in one of the world's top four or five star resorts. She had met him almost exactly two weeks ago; she doubted that he would still be in her life two weeks hence. There was another surprise immediately following lunch. He led her down another exquisite hallway.

"You have good hair, Debbie, but an awful hair cut! Let's take care of that next."

Less than forty-five minutes later she looked in the mirror and examined her new $150 cut. She almost didn't recognize herself. It brought something out in her face that went beyond cute. He said the word first.

"Adorable. Absolutely adorable!" He was right, she realized, grinning as she took one last look in the mirror. She'd never looked this good and it had been nothing more than a haircut. He hugged her affectionately and kissed her forehead. For just a second, she felt better, less like a shop girl he seemingly enjoyed fucking and more like... someone special.

He spoke. "Let's talk about makeup --- you don't really need any. Lipstick, sure in the evening, but your color is wrong --- too dark. The first night I met you...that eye shadow...throw it away along with the liner! You have good facial bone structure and remarkably good size and shape to your eyes. Maybe a little blush in the evening but beyond that you just don't paint a Jaguar with house paint. You have a fresh scrubbed look that other women spend a fortune trying to reproduce artificially. Be proud of it."

"Why, thank you, Professor 'iggins!" She had intoned in her best mock cockney accent. Maybe it was the haircut. Maybe she had accepted the fact that it was a short story and not a full length fairy tale so she might as well make the best of it and enjoy herself. She was going to stop worrying and being tentative. Fuck him if he couldn't take a joke.

To her surprise, he took her in his arms in a way unlike he or any other man had ever done before and he kissed her. The kiss excited and scared her; it was very close to that magic kiss that all little girls dream about and it didn't fit with their current situation. He broke the kiss; he was laughing but somehow she knew he wasn't laughing at her.

"That is the first time in two weeks that you have remotely pushed back at me. If I'd known what effect a good haircut could have, I would have dragged you to the nearest salon before our first dinner together!" They both laughed...together. "And that is the first time you've laughed --- really laughed. You should do it more often. You are captivating and completely irresistible when you laugh like that."

"You are right; must be the haircut." She smiled; he kissed her again. She spoke again. "Now that I'm on a roll and before I hang my tits out on the beach, or you fuck me again --- which I'm really looking forward to --- could we go sit down, sip something without an umbrella in it --- a beer would be nice? And I just said the 'F' word out loud and to a man and I've never done that before. You are a terrible influence."

He kissed her again and rubbed her back softly. "I don't mean to be a terrible influence, Debbie. I like you. . . I'm very fond of you."

They walked silently to the nearest bar and ordered two beers. "I like you too; you are probably the nicest man I've ever gone out with or even met for that matter. You were kind to my son and you have been very generous. You've also unleashed something inside me --- the sex --- that scares and thrills me."

She gave him a very quick synopsis of her previous and dismal sex life. He did not let go of her hand as she went on. "Robert, I know this isn't going anywhere; we're not even from the same planet...very different socio-economic circles. When I first met you, like all naïve little shop girls, I had my hopes. Now I accept the fact that you find me attractive, sexy --- whatever --- and your primary interest is fucking me? Before you came into my life that idea would have...pissed me off? I deal with that crap every day at work...tits and ass and the clumsy passes that go with being a shop girl with prominent body parts."

"Debbie, you are much more than..."

"Hush! I'm almost done. I'm a single mother; like all silly little divorced, single mother shop girls I eye every man I meet in terms of my future...my son's future. I know this isn't a movie; I know you and I have no future. I'm going to let you off the hook. I'm going to do something I've never done before --- never could have imagined doing. Being your hot little arm trophy...it's frighteningly enjoyable.

"Sex with you is quite amazing and unlike anything I could have imagined. So, Robert, I accept the lack of a future and you don't have to pretend that there could be one. Let's have fun together --- I plan to --- until that time comes when you tire of me and need to move on. Please don't just vanish or not call me. Just be honest and tell me it's over, it was fun, and I need to move on now. I'll accept it with no tears and certainly no regrets."

He got off his bar stool, took her in his arms and kissed her in what was very close to being another magical kiss. He sat back down, took her hands in his and just smiled at her. "Wow!"

"Wow?"

"I have unleashed a monster! I knew you were special; I knew that there was far more than met the eye in spite of the fact that what met the eye was very pleasing. Damn, woman, you've got heart, grit and guts!"

"Glad to know I have more than nice tits and a hot ass! Speaking of them, let's go to the beach. The bathing suit you bought me leaves little to the imagination but, I guess, 'if you got it, flaunt it' seems appropriate. Let's go."

The body of her full breasts was barely covered by the thin top; the darker areola surrounding each pert nipple was very visible. The bottom consisted of a thong back with a wispy skirt that did not quite reach to the lower extreme of her full, tight butt cheeks. The front covered her slit --- more or less.

She was glad he had shaved her tightly earlier in the day. They walked out the slider and joined the other couples either lounging in partially covered portable cabanas or parading on display along the water line. The other men and women noticed her immediately and could not help looking at her.

The other women were certainly very attractive and sexy. Debbie had that perfect combination that made men hard and women envious. The combination of fresh scrubbed Midwestern wholesomeness coupled with a body devoid of artificial augmentation that screamed eroticism from every angle. They reclined together in the unit obviously intended for their suite. A waiter appeared out of nowhere and took their drink orders.

"What do you do, Robert --- when you're not seducing and corrupting innocent little shop girls?" she inquired with a salacious grin.

"I'm in real estate."

"I doubt that you wear one of those silly little yellow polyester jackets; tell me more."

"I develop, build and market office parks and buildings."

"Family business?"

"Hardly! My father and mother are quite comfortable; my dad's a prominent heart surgeon, quite possibly the top in his field in the world. Before you start searching for the silver spoon I was born with, Dad's heritage was decidedly lower-middle to middle- middle class.

"He expected us --- I have an older sister and a younger brother --- to pull our own weight; we all held jobs even in high school. We earned scholarships and worked our way through college. I never had any interest in medicine --- or law; my mother is an attorney --- I managed a grubby little university apartment complex in college, ended up leveraging a buy out of a similar one while I was in grad school and quickly became a twenty-four year old slum lord. A commercial developer needed my properties as part of a much bigger project. I made a tidy profit on the sale. He offered me a job which is where I first learned the business. I reinvested my profits in the commercial property boom in the early eighties and one thing led to another. What do you do, Debbie?"

"I work for an independent mortgage broker; I put all the pieces of a home mortgage together; we sell all of our paper so all of the government 't's' and 'i's' need to be crossed and dotted. He's a decent guy to work for; he's given me several pay raises and bonuses because I do my job well and he doesn't want to lose me --- and he doesn't try to get in my pants. I'll take a second job between now and Christmas to make a little extra holiday money.

"My child support just barely pays for a little larger and nicer apartment than I could afford --- or would need --- otherwise. My ex is generous when it comes to buying things for Chad. He's engaged and she seems nice and has been good to my son. I'll work at the mall, preferably in a retail sales job with commissions. Last year it was one of those cosmetic kiosks but this year..." She started to giggle. He looked at her quizzically.

"I'm going to be working at one of those lingerie places; I do get an employee discount so next time --- if there is a next time --- no more Wal-Mart bustier! Come on! Let's go for a walk so we can show off this bathing suit --- and my tits and ass. You paid for 'em, you might as well get the opportunity to show 'em off. You've got a pocket—take the sunscreen."

They walked down the beach toward the totally nude section; Debbie removed her top well before they got there. She soon realized that she easily had the best rack in sight. It gave her a sense of pride. She chuckled cynically. I'm a nice girl who was brought up to be decent; I'm not stupid; I may not have finished college but I'm neither stupid nor ignorant. I have a good heart and have to believe that somewhere out there is a man that would love me for more than my body.

This man, probably the nicest one she had ever met, wasn't really interested in much beyond her body and how her orifices could make him feel. He was fun to be with; he excited her physically as no man ever had. He was generous and kind. She knew that she was destined to be little more than his short term arm piece and playmate. She felt more than a tinge of Midwestern Baptist guilt at the fact that she was enjoying being on display purely as a sex object. She rationalized that it would be a short ride and she might as well enjoy it.

The majority of the men in the nude section wore skimpy Speedos but some did not. All of the women were topless and bottomless regardless of their ages. She removed her skimpy bottom immediately.

"What's good for the goose --- strip Robert! Your cock would appear to be able to hold it's own in this little parade." He did so.

He was a very handsome man. His body had a lean, chiseled muscularity that drew numerous appreciative glances but not as many as hers did. So this is what it felt like to have total strangers see everything, she thought to herself. She wasn't sure her parents ever got naked together unless the lights were turned off. What thrilled and disturbed her was how good it felt; the sun warming her breasts; the soft breeze tickling her pussy...my God, he had created a monster, hadn't he?

There were small trails leading off into the dunes obviously well maintained by the resort staff. Impetuously she took his hand and led him down the closest one. There were coolers of water placed strategically and piles of towels; in some places soft, dark green sod had been laid and was obviously attended. It was quite clear to her why these little trails and rest areas had been provided.

"Here! I need some sunscreen on those places I can't reach," she said, handing Robert the tube of creamy emollient. He needed no instruction, paying particular attention to her full globes...and in between. His finger strayed there, rimming her forbidden place. It slipped inside. She did not protest; it felt better than she would have expected; her cunt was very wet. She grabbed his hand. She wasn't going to be able to dodge the bullet this time...wasn't sure she wanted to.

"I've never done it that way before and I'm very scared. Your digital and oral attention to that place tells me you have...and you enjoy it...expect it. I understand our relationship but...please don't hurt me?"

Wordlessly he began working the slippery SPF15 into her bowels. She was a little ashamed at how good the single finger felt in there...a single finger fucking her ass hole. She moved with the invasion. The second finger only added to the enjoyment; the third was at first more than she was prepared for.

He was being very gentle, watching her closely for the signs that she was uncomfortable. It got better. He dropped the tube on the grass and put his arms around her, nipping her ear lobes and nuzzling her neck. "Relax." He whispered hoarsely; his ragged breathing said he was very excited. She felt his fat cock head probing...seeking its alternate entrance...and then it was inside her.

She gasped; in spite of his preparation, it burned at first and fear almost made her stop him. He stayed motionless, allowing her to adjust. The fullness was at first disturbing, uncomfortable but not painful. She put her hands back to indicate that he should hold for a minute before continuing his assault on her rectum. His cock was very hard; it was only halfway inside her dirty place.

He resumed his advance; she soon felt his soft public hair tickling her ass. She giggled. He took that as the sign that she was ready to be sodomized. She still wasn't sure that she was but it really didn't matter; he had completed his penetration of her most private place and she knew full well that he would not stop until he had cum inside her.

The fullness became less disconcerting and started to feel...good. She was amazed at how sensitive her rectal walls seemed to be; it was as if she could feel every bump and blood vessel on his big tool. His hands found her breasts; one directed her own to her slimy little slot. His mouth was caressing her neck and back. Her hips involuntarily began to roll in concert with his deep strokes.

The staying power he had shown earlier in the day in her little cunt seemed to desert him. Because her ass was so hot and tight? He knew she was a virgin there? He'd never fucked this particular playmate up the ass? He really did care and didn't want to hurt her the first time? The first time...that meant that she accepted the fact there would be a second and subsequent times.

When the orgasm completely snuck up on her thanks to her own finger work and the sense of being so completely taken and dominated by this handsome man, it was beyond any feeling she could have imagined. She felt his deflating cock slide out of her; she reached backed there, alarmed that her ass hole had not slammed shut and relieved when it quickly assumed its normal role as barrier.

He turned her around and kissed her...made her feel special...even loved. He had sent a surprisingly high volume load of cum deep in her bowels. She broke the kiss reluctantly when she realized that it wanted to get out --- soon. The alarm on her face registered with him. He gently pushed her shoulders indicating that she should squat down.

"I need to..."

"I know; typical response. Just force it out."

"Here? With you..."

"Baby, relax...I put it there --- remember? Don't be self conscious about pushing it out of there in front of me."

She did so, almost turning red with embarrassment at the sloppy fart sounds that accompanied the expelling of his viscous essence. He kissed her; she giggled and hugged him. Another milestone for little Debbie; she'd let a man fuck --- and cum in --- her ass.

Her Baptist roots plagued her consciousness but only fleetingly as she wondered how much lower she would slip with this man...any man. She would not let him share her with anyone...male or female. No pain...no restraints...so it would seem this was the depths of the depravity she would accept? She giggled when she thought about her weekly phone call home. Hey, mom, I let a man fuck me up the butt; you and dad should try it sometime.

He asked what was so funny; she told him and he too giggled. She was pretty sure the ass fuck would not go in her hand written journal...or would it?

They returned to their suite to dress for dinner. They showered again and this time she sat on the corner shower seat and blew him with no small degree of enthusiasm. He told her he was about to cum and started to pull out. She shook her head and moaned. She needed to learn to do this. She was also honest enough with herself to admit that she was incredibly turned on about what was soon going to occur.

His load of cream was smaller than before; she was able to take all of it and swallow it without gagging. She looked up at him and grinned like a little girl who had just gotten an 'A' in a spelling test. He hugged and kissed her; he made her feel safe.

"Good girl" he said.

She was pretty sure she wasn't a good girl anymore... just a good little cock sucker.

He helped her don the little black dress which cost more than she made in a week. She didn't even bother attempting to don panty house, bra or undies. He didn't want her that way; he wanted her assets on display. In the amazing designer dress, they were perfectly presented. He placed the pearl choker around her neck and helped her with the matching earrings and bracelet.

She examined herself in the full length mirror; she looked quite glamorous. Did she look like she belonged --- here and with this man? Or would the other people see her for exactly what she had quickly become, a stupid little shop girl peddling her butt for a little kindness and some finery. Yet there was that hint of an Audrey moment; his gentle kiss and strong arms helped her buy into the canard.

"Good girl," he said. "You will be the most beautiful woman there."

At dinner she was glad she still remembered a few words of her high school French. The prices were even more exorbitant than the lunch menu had been. As he prepared to order wine, she told him she knew nothing about wine and wasn't sure she even liked it. He ordered a "flight" of several different wines and gave her a quick education.

By the time she had sampled each selection, she was beginning to understand the allure of good wine, not that she expected she would herself be buying any in the foreseeable future. She was his protégée and he was her mentor; he'd make a lady of her as surely as the professor had done so with Miss Doolittle.... and a slut.

"Debbie, do you like to dance?"

"All good Midwestern Baptists girls love to dance --- it's one of the seven deadly Baptist sins. Yes, I love to dance."

After dinner they ended up taking resort transportation to a nearby club. To her shock, the quartet playing was one she had actually heard of and she even had a CD of their work. They played fast and slow songs. Debbie was a good dancer but, on this night in that amazing dress, she felt more wantonly exhibitionist than she could ever have imagined.

She ground her amazing rump into his crotch; she felt his hard cock through the fabric. His was not the only hard prick in the room. More than one woman was having words with the man that brought her. Robert was a magnificent dancer, slow or fast. It was during the slow numbers that she felt most like Audrey or Julie. She stifled a tear at the acceptance of the fact that it was all just a play and quite probably in one act.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers