It Was Just a Short Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers

To her delight, she and Robert spent the night in one of several guest cottages on the farm and could resume their normal lusty and often noisy carnal activities. They made up for their more sedate activities the night before at her parents' home. For the first time she, rode him on top --- twice. The second time just before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, she took his fat cock in her ass, squatting over him on her strong young haunches, controlling the action, teasing him and holding him off until she couldn't wait any longer, collapsing in his arms when she felt his precious fluid bathe her insides. He had whispered in her ear: "Lusty wench!"

"What happened to 'good girl'?" she had replied in mock disappointment.

"You will always be a very good girl, my dear sweet Debbie but in the fucking department you've been promoted to lusty wench."

"I like it!" she said, safely wrapped in his strong arms. "I love your family, Robert...and I love you. Be patient with me...I'm almost there."

The weekend with Robert's family was a wonderful blur; she hated to leave as they prepared to depart early Monday afternoon. Robert's mother hugged her last and whispered in her ear. "He's hopelessly in love with you, kid; don't break his heart."

As they exited the car and prepared to board the Sino Swearingen jet for their flight home, she stopped him and kissed him softly. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"You promoted me from good girl to lusty wench. I'm promoting my answer from maybe to an unquestionable --- yes. I still have my fears and doubts but, for the last two days, I've been a part of your life that is very important to you and for the first time I felt like I belonged. All you ever need to do if I get scared is bring me back here...back to your home and I know I'll be just fine."

As they climbed through 30,000 feet she asked him a question. "How much did this thing cost, anyway?"

"You really don't want to know."

"Yeah, I sort of do."

"Six and change?"

"That's millions --- right?"

"Uh, huh."

"It's not the only one you own is it?"

"I have another one but it requires a pilot and co-pilot and is a bit larger."

"And a bit more expensive?"

"Just a tad."

"Any other toys you'd like to tell me about?"

"The airplanes aren't toys; in my business time is money and they get me where I need to be quickly and safely. Actually, this one is a bit of a toy; I didn't need a second plane. I wanted one I could fly single pilot."

"Boats, sports cars, race horses?"

"Never really got into any of that stuff. I often heavily leverage business deals --- all LLCs --- but never my personal life. I don't have a car loan or a mortgage --- never have. I have credit cards because you have to but my accountants pay them off each month. Half of the proceeds of every deal I've ever put together went back into the next deal. The other half went into an investment portfolio which I personally manage with an eagle eye with the assistance of several financial advisers.

"I've never even spent any of the interest and dividends from it. I enjoy a good bottle of wine but don't pay ridiculous prices just to impress others. I don't stay at the Red Roof Inn but I don't routinely drop $700 a night for a room; I was trying to impress you. I don't own that pent house condo but I do own the building; it's the first one I ever decided to keep and manage myself just for old time's sake."

"You did impress me. And you own that whole fucking building?"

"Uh, huh. It's been a remarkably profitable investment."

"You told me that first time in my apartment that you had had a vasectomy. You don't want more children?"

"When it was obvious that Mandy and I were not going to make it, the risk of an unwanted pregnancy which would have prolonged the inevitable seemed too great. That doesn't remotely mean I wouldn't love to have more children --- with you."

"But..."

"Frozen sperm? Quite a bit of it actually."

"Oh. I don't suppose that can be inserted in the way nature intended?"

"It's pretty clinical but not painful and it only takes a minute or two."

"I see. Church wedding? Where?"

"I think it would be pretty neat to get married in your dad's church."

"That's a hike for your parents but it would be very special for daddy."

"Dad has a plane too."

"Of course he does."

"Where are we going to live?"

"Our respective children live where we are now."

"I mean, more specifically --- where?"

"I told you the penthouse really isn't me. I'd like some land. . . a farm. We can go looking tomorrow if you like."

"I have to work. We haven't quite gotten to the 'I do' part so until then, I need to work."

"How about if I let your boss put the mortgage together on our new home --- think he'd agree to let you help me search for it?"

"I thought you didn't like mortgages?"

"I don't but he's going to sell the paper anyway within ninety days and I can pay it off as soon as he does assuming no prepayment penalty clause."

"Things are a little slow right now so I think he'd be very pleased."

"Have you given any thoughts to where you plan to live in the interim?"

"It's close to the beginning of the school year so changing Chad's school won't be that traumatic but that apartment you offered me --- just isn't me."

"Okay, so we need to find a location tomorrow --- and I've already done some research. I've knocked it down to three possibilities; you decide which one."

"It takes a while to build a house."

"The house that you and I are ultimately going to live in, probably so. But 'a' house that we can occupy in the interim --- not so long. They do it on TV all the time in a week."

"That adds a lot to the cost. Oh, never mind. You expect me to live with a man to whom I'm not married?"

"I was hoping."

"Okay."

"Chad's dad is taking him to school Tuesday morning; any chance you can stay over or do you need to jet off somewhere?"

"Are you inviting me to spend the night?"

"I know it's highly improper and I'll be moving soon but it was in that little apartment in that bed where you first unleashed this monster...and made me cum for the first time in my life. Plus, I believe I need a little trim. . . you know where."

"My specialty."

In the car driving from the air park back to her humble apartment, she felt very special and very safe in her wonderful man's arms.

"I was so sure it was just a short story."

"Not on your life, my dear, sweet Debbie...not on your life."

Edited by Techsan

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,899 Followers