It Was Just Meant To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers

---------------

I hardly dared hope she'd accept, but my pad was only round the corner, so I invited her back for a nightcap.

"Just a nightcap Tim," Sally teased me with a smile. "As long as you haven't got anything else in mind."

"Absolutely nothing," I managed to lie to her with a straight face. "Just a nightcap and a chat."

"Not even a goodnight kiss Tim," She giggled lightly.

"I'm sure I could manage that," I chuckled back, happily.

"Perhaps we could even practice a bit," the cheeky moo teased me again. "I think I might like that."

Oh shit!

-----------

We were no sooner inside my loft apartment, me desperately kicking a pile of rugby magazines under the table before she saw my photo in any them, than we found ourselves in an embrace.

Golly, her breasts felt so firm against me, and her lips were so soft. I was more than aware that my raging erection was pressing into her taut tummy, and her reaction was to press right back. As my tongue slipped easily between her lips, wrestling with hers, my leg slipped equally easily in between hers, and Sally's breathing quickly became ragged as she shamelessly slid herself up and down on my thigh, her pussy feeling hot, hot, hot, even through our clothing.

Somehow her dress become undone, perhaps a combination of the two of us, but as it slid down her shapely slim body, I took it upon myself to unsnap her bra. Sally took a step back to let her clothes fall, kicking her dress off to one side and throwing her bra to the other.

She made to go back into a clinch, but I held her at arms length, wanting to drink in her beauty.

Oh thank you God!

My girl; I was already thinking of her that way, stood there smiling back at me clad in just a tiny pair of bikini style panties and a pair of high heel sandals, and suntanned nicely all over. Her arms and legs were a slightly darker shade than the rest of her, and her full round breasts somewhat less so, about matching the area that her panties hardly covered.

Gorgeous!

Fucking gorgeous.

Beautifully toned, and not an ounce of unwanted fat anywhere, yet still managing to look soft and alluring; her tiny waist flaring out just perfectly to the most wonderful curvy hips, and moulding into her long, long legs.

Oh those legs!

No wonder she could run so bloody fast.

"Like what you see Tim?" Sally asked with a smile, arching her back and sticking her tits out even further for me to admire.

"I think I'm in love," was all I could manage, which made her laugh, that angel thing again, and made her lovely tits sway beautifully.

"Let's even things up a bit, should we," she went on, reaching up to undo my shirt, and between the two of us, we managed to hurriedly divest me of it.

Followed by my shoes and socks, trousers, and yes my underpants, but since her panties had also joined the pile on the floor by then, it simply seemed quite natural.

That feeling.

You know the one.

The first time you feel a woman's naked body up against your own.

Nice isn't it? Fucking marvellous, and I'd never felt anything to match how Sally felt as she moulded herself tightly up against me.

"Mmmm! That feels even better," she groaned as she reached down between us and straightened up my hard dick into a better position, pushing hard up against her bare tummy.

I wasn't arguing.

"Is there a bedroom somewhere in this flat?"

Without answering, as my mouth was already busy, I scooped her up and carried her towards the bedroom, as she squirmed up against me trying still to enjoy the very most of our bodily contact. Barging my way through the door, I went to my king size bed and gently and easily laid her down on it.

"Don't mess with me Tim," she pleaded. "Just do it please. Just stick it in."

"You're ready?" I demanded, perhaps rather superfluously.

"I've been ready since half way through our meal Tim," Sally cried out in desperation. "I've never met a man who effected me this way so quickly and completely. Do it Tim. I need you inside me. I think I'm falling in love with you Tim."

I went to, but I couldn't!

Honestly.

I just couldn't.

My dick was rock hard and the will was there, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I was about to fuck a woman that I found myself falling in love with, and she had responded the same way. How could our first fuck be based on a lie? How could I make love to this wonderful creature and then tell her that I wasn't actually Tim?

How could I?

"What's up Tim?" Sally demanded breathlessly, looking up at me, her lack of understanding so clear on her lovely face. "Why have you stopped?"

I had to do it.

I just had to tell her.

Good or bad, I couldn't do it without it being me that was making love to her.

"I'm not Tim!"

I'd done it!

"What," she shot back, stunned, her face full of concern. "What do you mean, you're not Tim?"

"I'm not Tim, Sally," I confessed, praying that she would take it well. "My name's Sam, and my friend Tim used my photo when he was e-mailing you."

Sally said nothing in reply, simply lay there staring up at me in disbelief, her eyes glistening as unformed tears tried to break through. Oh God, what had I done? I could hardly breath properly and my hands were shaking.

"I'm so sorry Sally," I continued. "I just couldn't carry on with the lie. Can you understand? Please Sally, tell me you can understand."

"I can," Sally sobbed. "I can understand better than you think."

"How could you possibly?" I groaned in frustration. "You have to understand how awful I feel about this."

"I can," she repeated calmly. "I can because I'm not actually Sally!"

Gulp!

"I'm Helen," she went on after we'd both stared at one another in amazement. "Your friend Tim's not the only one who swopped photographs."

Gulp!

"Tim, sorry Sam or whoever you are, are you still hard?"

Some question eh? But I didn't even have to look down to check to answer that I was indeed still rock hard.

"Do you think we could get back to what we doing and sort this mess out later please."

Well, they do say actions speak louder than words, and that proved to be the case. I lowered myself down, and Sally, or was it Helen, took hold of my dick and guided it carefully in.

Wonderful!

She felt perfect as I worked my dick back and forward inside her, see-sawing in and out slowly, enjoying the warmth till I could hold it back no longer. As much as I wanted to make it perfect for her, I couldn't hold back and I thrust hard and fast till I felt myself about to explode inside her.

Only then did I hear her scream aloud, her fingers grabbing at me and doing untold damage to my back.

Who cared?

By some magic, we both orgasmed together. It was just meant to be.

-------------------

Some ten minutes later, we lay there; the pair of us bathed in sweat and cuddled up in one another's arms. It really was, just meant to be.

"Tim," she started to say.

"It's Sam," I corrected her with a grin.

"How long do you take to recover?"

"No telling Sally," I replied, teasing her.

"It's Helen and you know it," she laughed aloud. "Come on. How long?"

"Half an hour maybe," I said, having no idea really. "Quicker if you help me."

"I was hoping you'd suggest that," Helen, yes Helen, giggled happily as she slid her wonderful body slowly down mine, stopping only when her mouth came within reach of my already interested cock.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready," I offered, groaning as I felt her warn soft mouth engulf the tip of my manhood.

"I think I'll know before you sweetheart," she told me between mouthfuls. "Just leave it to me."

----------------

I think we made love all night, but perhaps we slept sometimes in between. Either way, it was late morning when my phone rang for the tenth or so time, and I decided to answer it.

"Sam, it's me, Tim," I heard my pal on the other end. "How did it go mate? I'm desperate to know."

"I'll ring you in a few hours, when I've got the complete answer Tim," I replied, smiling down at Helen as she lay there spread-eagled naked across my bed, grinning back up at me, as she played with her left nipple, trying to tempt me.

"That good eh?" Tim answered.

"Better," I groaned back at him, as Helen sat up and started to rub her breast against my thigh. "Much better Tim."

With that, Helen reached across and took the phone off me and spoke into it.

"Hi Tim," she said pleasantly. "Thanks for getting Sam for me."

Tim obviously said something and Helen laughed.

"That's quite right Tim," she spoke back. "But I'm not Sally, I'm Helen."

There was another silence as Tim said something else.

"I'll let Sam explain that to you Tim," Helen giggled mirthfully back into the mouthpiece. "If we ever get out of bed again."

Another silence and this time Helen rocked with laughter at whatever Tim had said.

"Got to go now Tim," she ended the conversation with. "But thanks again for persuading Sam to take your place."

---------------------

Maybe an hour later we were having yet another break when Sally's --- No, sorry, Helen's mobile rang.

"Hi Sally," she laughed into the mouthpiece, having checked on the phone who was ringing. "You're forgiven sweetie. I forgive you everything."

There followed a short conversation that I couldn't really make a lot of sense of only hearing one side of it. Besides, I was busy trying to put Helen off by playing with her bits and pieces. Eventually she put the phone down and turned to me.

"Do you read the newspapers?" she asked with the hint of a frown.

"Yes," I replied. "I get a couple delivered every day. They're no doubt in the letter box now."

"I think you'd better go and get them," Helen suggested. "It appears that the photographer last night got a good one of the pair of us, according to Sally."

Oh golly!

"Look Helen," I started to mumble. "I should have mentioned it at the time, but ..."

"Go and get the newspapers," she ordered me this time.

Oh heck!

Obviously Sally had told Helen that I was a well-known rugby player after seeing the newspaper. I should have mentioned it earlier perhaps, but Helen didn't seem too annoyed. Amused even?

I got out of bed, popped out to the hallway and shoving a few letters aside, grabbed the two newspapers, wondering what they would say.

I could imagine it ----- 'RUGBY STAR SAM MURRAY OUT WITH MYSTERIOUS NEW BLONDE GIRLFRIEND.'

Or something of that ilk.

Back in the bedroom, I passed one to Helen and opened the other.

There it was! The picture and the headline, but not quite what I expected.

'TENNIS STAR HELEN WALTERS OUT FOR ROMANTIC DINNER WITH RUGBY PLAYER SAM MURRAY.'

GULP!

"You're that Helen?" I gasped out in surprise at her.

"You're that Sam?" she grinned back at me.

---------------------

We missed lunch, but somehow it didn't seem to matter, and it was early evening when opened the front door, the pair of us more than ready for something to eat, if only to keep our strength up.

Pandemonium!

There were photographers galore, numerous reporter types and what looked suspiciously like a TV camera.

"How long have you known one another?"

"Are you living together?"

"How did you meet?"

"How ...."

Do you ....."

"When is ...."

The barrage of questions were endless.

I held up my hands to quieten them.

"Three questions and that's it you guys," I told them. I had a little bit of experience with the press. I pointed to the tall girl who I knew worked for the Sun first.

"Sam," she shouted out. "Is it true that Helen and you are in love?"

Looking round at Helen, she shrugged her shoulders and sort of --- sort of --- nodded her head.

"Yes it's true," I delighted the press throng with. "Next question?"

"Is Helen pregnant?" Came the next question. Might have guessed it would be from the News of the World.

"Definitely not!" Helen beat me to it.

"When are you going to get married?" followed hard on the heels of the previous question, and the whole place went suddenly quiet.

That one stumped me, I can tell you, but to my surprise I heard Helen answering for the pair of us.

"Sam hasn't actually asked me yet," she announced to the national scandal press. "But if you lot would leave us alone for the rest of the night, then maybe he'll pop the question tonight."

Bloody hell!

-----------------

So that's how I came to be standing there in the church some six months later, all done up in my hired finery, nervously exchanging glances with my best mate Tim stood right there beside me. 'Here comes the bride' struck up on the organ, and we both turned our heads to see the bride, in a stunning white gown, come striding confidently down the aisle towards us.

I can honestly say that I'd never seen her look more beautiful.

Nervous looks were exchanged, and we lined up as the vicar started the service. The early bits went over my head, but my mind clicked back into gear when the vicar got to the important bit.

"Do you, Timothy Clark take this woman Sally Anne Jones to be ..... etc"

"I do," Tim, alongside me, croaked in reply.

"Do you, Sally Anne Jones, take this man, Timothy Clark ....etc"

That's right!

I stood there fiddling with the ring in my pocket, best man at my pal Tim's wedding and waiting for my moment of glory. Helen and I had introduced them and to everyone's surprise they had hit it off straight away.

Well, who would have thought it?

I guess it was just meant to be.

-------------------

Helen and I?

Well she was Sally's maid of honour, but the following day she would have to rush off for the first round at Roland Garos, not having long been back from the Australian open. Then there'd be Wimbledon of course followed by America.

I'd toured South Africa with the Lions, had been training with the England team and had the new season with the Saints to think about, plus the TV job that had been dangled in front of me.

When the hell would we have time to fit a wedding in?

Three weeks previously actually, in a huge wedding paid for by one of the celebrity magazines.

It's hectic, but married life suits Mrs Helen Murray and myself.

+++++++++++++++

Hope you all liked it.

Any similarity people might find between the hero, Sam and myself is completely accidental. (And, unfortunately, having to be honest, totally unlikely)

Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers
12