It Was Last Thursday

Story Info
An evening out with the lads that turned into so much more.
1.3k words
3.4
56.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orac
Orac
13 Followers

It was last Thursday, me Jim and Dave had been sitting in the bar for some time all complaining about how bad our team had played the night before when a couple of young ladies walked in the bar. "How would you rate those two" asked Jim, "I'd say a 5 and a 6."

"Not my type, at best a couple of 5's" came Dave's reply. "God no way to skinny for me, I would give them any better that 3" I said. Well that started it every women that walked in after that was get a rating, some good and some bad. It was getting late when a woman entered warring knee high black boots a black short skirt and a red top. "That's nice," said Dave "a good 7 in my book." Jim looked hard for a second then said, "A bit on the large size, yes a 7 at least,"

"more to your linking Pete." Without the slyest hesitation I piped up "I give that a least 9 - 9 inches of my cock that is." I put down my drink and started to walk to the bar where the lady was standing. "Where the fucks he off too" came jims voice from behind me, "Thinks he can get his leg over with that one" said Dave. It must have been the drink because I still don't know what made me do it but I walked up to the bar and sat on the stool next to the woman. "Can I buy you a drink?" I asked (shit what was I saying the oldest line in the book)

She turned and looked at me, "Sure" she said. That was enough to break the ice. We so got talking I introduced myself and she told me her name was Dee-Dee and that she had had a shit day at work and had just popped in for a quick drink to try and cheer herself up. I noticed the weeding ring on her finger and asked was I about to meet her husband and get my face punch, she laugh and said "No you are ok his away on some sales trip with his company." I suggested she come and meet my mates. We walked over to where the other two were sitting. I introduced them to Dee-Dee and told them what a shit day she had had and that she needed cheering up. For the rest of the night we all sat there talking and laughing and telling dirty jokes. About 11:30 Dee-Dee got up and said it was time she made her way home. "Would you like me to walk you home" I asked, "No it's only 5 minutes away" she said. Dee-Dee thanked us for cheering her up and started to towards the down, when she stopped turned towards the table and said "What the fuck, do you lot fancy coming back for a coffee." We were all up on or feet in a second.

Back at Dee-Dee's house we all found ourselves congregating in the kitchen drinking coffee. Talking about the evening Dave said, "did you tell Dee-Dee her score?"

"What all that about ask Dee-Dee."

"Well every woman who walked in was given a score between 1 and 10." A little smile can to Dee-Dee mouth, "So how did I do?" she asked. "Jim and Dave gave you a 7" Dee-Dee look a little down at that the smile had gone as quick as it came. "But I gave you a 9" I added, that brought the smile right back. "No. What you said was you would give her 9 inches," said big mouth Dave.

"Would you Pete?" asked Dee-Dee.

"Too right I would," I said.

"God you are making me randy" Dee-Dee said quietly.

"Wet knickers is it then?" Jim asked her.

"No" said Dee-Dee standing up and lifting her skirt up high. "Haven't got any on."

There was me Dave and Jim mouths open staring at the most beautiful totally shaven pussy. "I'm that randy I could take all three of you" came a voice from behind a lifted skirt. Dee-Dee dropped her skirt and proceeded to pull her red top off over her head to revile her black bra. "Didn't forget the bra then" I said, "with tits this big, I would black my eyes without it" came the answer back. Dee-Dee reached around her back to undo her bra and let loose her large white tits when she stopped. "You lot going to stay dressed all night?" It took 10 seconds for the three of us to discard all our clothes. We must have looked a sight three guys standing side by side with three rock hard cocks sticking out in front. After removing the last of her clothing and removing the cups form the kitchen table Dee-Dee climbed onto the table and laid back.

She opened her legs wide and said, "look I told you I was randy," you could already see fine drips of cunt juice on the lips of her pussy. I just had to taste her I bent down between her legs and started to dart my tongue in and out of her wet cunt. Jim moved around the side and started to suck at her hard swelling nipple. Dee-Dee hand dropped down to take hold of Jim's stiff rod. I could her Dee-Dee muffled moans as I worked away at her red-hot swelling clit. Her moans where muffled due to Dave cocks ramped deep into the back of her throat. I got to my feet Dee-Dee juices shining on my face and position myself so my Stiff dick rested on the outer lips of her cunt hole.

Pulling Dave's Cock from her mouth she look down at me screaming "Fuck me, fuck me hard," with that I slammed my rod into her with as much force as I cry. Dee- Dee's body bucked violently as my cock slammed into the neck of her womb. With Dave now working on one breast and Jim on the other Dee-Dee's cries and moans where getting louder and louder until she screamed out as her first orgasm passed down every inch of her body, her cunt wall crushing in on my in-cased cock. Jim stopped his work on Dee-Dee's tit and sat on a chair, Sit on this he cried at Dee-Dee holding is cock rigid and up right in his hand. I pulled out form her wet pussy allowing her to swing her legs round and drop off the table. Opening her legs wide she straddled Jim cock before drop down onto it full force, her flying back as she impaled her self on his member.

Dave made his way up behind her and wetting his fingers, rubbed them around Dee-Dee back hole, before slowly pushing his cock into her shit cute. Not wanting to miss out I pushed a chair to the back of the chair Jim was sitting on. Standing on the chair I was now at the correct high to offer Dee-Dee's mouth my juice coved cock. All three of Dee-Dee's holes now totally filled. Dave was first to cum the tight grip of Dee-Dee's ass hole was to much for him and with a great cry he fill her brown hole full of hot spunk.

With Dave's pulsing cock cumming into her ass in wasn't long before Jim followed, feeling Dave's throbbing cock through the thin wall between Dee-Dee ass and cunt she Jim off cumming deep into Dee-Dee cunt. Dee-Dee's body tensed as her own orgasm ripped into her body trigged by her two holes being filled with hot cum. 'To much for me' I added to the party by empting by balls into her mouth. Dee-Dee slowly raised herself up a little unsteady of her feet, I could see white cum running down the inside of her leg where it had dripped out form her ass and cunt. We all had to take a breather to clear our heads. We dressed and kissed Dee-Dee good night. That wasn't the last time we saw her but that another story.

Orac
Orac
13 Followers