It Was Meant To Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Dawn, I don’t know how long I'm going to last, I’m ready to CUM" Andy shouted the word as he felt his balls tighten and his cum shoot up his cock and into his sisters receptive pussy.

"OOHHHH god Andy, yes do it in me, I can feel your hot spunk shooting into my pussy, oh its so deep in me, its filling me up keep going, more give me it all!" Debbie shouted encouragement to her brother as she felt rope after rope fly into her pussy.

After finishing fully, Debbie rolled off Andy and laying next to him, cuddling up to his arm, her lips gave his ear a little kiss.

"Andy, do you remember how I said I wanted to be just like Dawn for you?" she asked.

"Yer I remember" Andy said breathlessly.

"Well I am, more than you know."

"What do you mean?" Andy asked as he rose up on his elbows.

"Well you see like Dawn I’m not on any birth control and in fact I’m due for my period right now. It’s probably my most fertile day today" she said uneasily, looking at Andy for a response.

Andy sat up, got off the bed and walked out of the room, leaving Debbie alone on the bed, tears falling down her red cheeks, the pair of black panties clutched in her hand.

PS. Special thanks to my editor Fairykitten for making my story what it is

12