It Was Nice To Meet You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck me' Tasha would say over and over, coaxing me to fuck her harder. The rougher it got the more turned on we got. I loved the way Tasha knew how guys work, show them some visual! She turned to face my feet and she pulled her lips wide open and then squat on me. Her back and ass looked so sexy as she bounced up and down on me. Watching her take my cock as deep as she could and my cock shined in the light from the juices of her pussy. She jumped up and turned around facing me and did the same thing. She pulled down on her lips and guided my cock into her as she squatted down on me, but this time facing me. She went wild on me in this position. I watched her tits bounce and sway, and had my hands on her hips to guide her movements. I reached one of my hands out and gave her a quick firm smack on her ass, and she loved it.

Tasha's words quickly changed to 'Fuck Me, Spank ME' over and over, so I did what she asked. Then it happened.....

Tasha jumped up, standing over me, I thought she wanted to change positions again, but this time it was different. It looked like she was trying to get away, but all she could do was stand there like a deer in headlights. She cupped the mound of her pussy wrapping her fingers from both hands around her pussy. Then I found out what was going on. Tasha moaned in a scream and then the pressure from her fingers released a gush of fluid. Tasha squirted everywhere, all over me and the bed. Tasha released her fingers from her pussy and the fluid splashed all over me. It kept flowing out of her in pulses, atleast 2 or 3 cups, as she stood over me. It felt so warm and slippery on my cock as she slowly stopped to just a couple of dribbles.

Tasha dropped to the bed beside me. 'Oh my god!! I am so sorry' she said to me, but I was so turned on. She thought she peed on me, and I giggled and told her it wasn't pee to reassure her. That show and the feeling of her orgasm all over me turn me on so much, I had to have her. I flipped Tasha over and pulled her hips up into the Doggie style. She laid her head down on my soaked mattress as I watched my cock slid into her. I grabbed her hips and started to pump into her. Tasha moaned with every thrust and then I lost control. I pulled her ass back towards me and cummed so hard into her. I collapsed over her back, and yes I was giggling again from my amazing orgasm, as I shot my hot cum into her. The feeling seemed to last forever, but eventually the clenching of my balls and shaft slowly started to die. I pulled out of her and laid down beside her naked body. I stared in to her beautiful eyes and we didn't have to speak to tell what the other person was thinking. She looked so relaxed and content, and I felt the same way. I really wanted to hold her in my arms close to me and fall asleep, but we had a bit of a mess to clean up.

'I think we need to change the covers' I said as I winked at her.

'I am so sorry about that' Tasha explained, but I told her not to be silly and that I loved it. We quickly changed the sheets, but also had to put some towels down on the sheets because it still seeped through.

We climbed into bed and I covered us with my duvet. My heart was pounding so hard and fast for Tasha as I held her in my arms and we drifted off to sleep.

There is more to this story, send me a message if you want me to write the conclusion to this. It isn't as erotic as this story, well I can't really say that, it is more of a sensual experience that I had with Tasha.

Hope you enjoyed!! Don't forget to vote!!

12