It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

Wendy climbed out of the bed, angrily. "Why are you being such a bastard?"

"Five times. Three men." I was naked, and reclined on the bed.

"Please," she sobbed. "Don't."

"Remember how you offered to have me watch you and Tom? I'd like you to watch us together."

"No. I won't," she snapped.

"Sit down!" I snapped. "You will, or you'll leave and not come back."

The tears rolled down her face, but she sat on the furthest corner of the bed, her face in her hands.

I looked over to Kelly, who was down to her panties. She smiled at me. "On or off?" she asked. "Can I trust you?"

"You can trust me, but leave them on anyway. I don't want there to be even a hint of impropriety."

She pouted, her hands hooked in the sides of her thong, prepared to drop them. Instead she climbed on the bed, and settled in between my legs. "I hope you ate your Wheaties," she teased.

What followed was the best blowjob ever. I know she was showing off, demonstrating all she could do. Several minutes of teasing, licking and kisses, had me squirming before her mouth ever encased my cock. She bathed my balls with her tongue, sucking on each individually. Little nips of her teeth tracked around my shaft, followed by the sweetest kisses.

Wendy was trying to ignore it, but she kept looking over, then turning away.

I groaned when Kelly finally lowered that sweet young mouth over my cock, three inches disappearing into her warm, wet, opening.

Wendy looked over, and the tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked up at me and I stared back into her eyes, before I moaned, closing my eyes for moment, when Kelly proved her ability to take my entire cock in her mouth.

My wife started to get off the bed, and I snapped at her. "No! Stay here. Watch. Just like you wanted me to."

She sat back on the bed, crawling up to me. "I never wanted that. I swear. You asked, not me."

Kelly eased back, her hand stroking me steadily, her head bobbing up and down.

"No. I told you doing anything behind my back you wouldn't do in front of me was cheating. Don't you understand?"

She wiped her face. "Please stop punishing me," she whispered.

I reached out and pulled her close, holding her shaking body, her head resting on my chest. I leaned my head to the side, so I could watch Kelly pleasure me.

It took longer, but she varied things up, faster, slower, her hand stroking me, her mouth devouring me. She'd pull off, lick and tease the shaft, then work on my balls for a while. She teased my butt-hole, pushing my legs back, sticking out her long tongue and caressing me there. Then she'd go back to work.

Wendy had stopped the crying, and rested her head on my shoulder, no longer showing any pretense of not watching. I had my arm around her, my hand caressing that body I knew so well.

Whenever I started to get close, Kelly would look up at me smiling. "Uh-uh, not yet handsome," she teased. Then she'd ease off, squeezing the base sharply.

"You're killing me, cutie," I moaned, the third time she did it. We'd been at it nearly 30 minutes. A half-hour of unbelievable pleasure.

"I promise, you won't die from this," she laughed, then buried her face on my cock, pressing her nose against my belly, shaking her head and humming playfully.

"Fuck..." I groaned.

She bobbed up and down, looking up at me. She pulled off with a loud 'pop', and grinned. "You know what you have to do, if you want to finish."

A few minutes of power-sucking and deep-throat, and I was arching my hips, desperate. "Please, Kelly," I gasped.

She gave me a short breather. "Not good enough," she giggled.

She hammered her head down my cock, taking me to the root, and holding me there. I felt her finger pushing into my butt, and I groaned loudly.

"Finish him," Wendy said softly. "Please."

"Kelly," I groaned.

She looked up at me, my entire cock inside her mouth. She lifted her eyebrows, inquisitively.

"I'm begging."

That's all she was looking for. She wrapped her hand around my shaft, stroking me rapidly, her mouth sucking away at the head. I thrust against her, feeling the need peaking. "God, that's good," I moaned, and unloaded between her lips.

She sucked and sucked, as I fired off repeatedly. I felt Wendy's fingers dig into my skin, and I looked down at her. Her tit was resting on my chest, her nipple swollen and hard.

Kelly drew her lips back slowly, off my cock. She crawled up my body, and opened her mouth showing me her prize. "Mmmm" she hummed.

Wendy turned her head away, and I felt her shaking.

Kelly laid on me, her head on the shoulder opposite Wendy. I wrapped my arm around her. "Thank you. That was amazing."

She gave a little wiggle, one leg between mine, rubbing against my cock. I reached down and squeezed her tight little buns.

"No!" Wendy snapped. "Don't touch her like that."

She was right, and I moved my hand up to Kelly's waist, giving her a squeeze.

"You're right. I'm sorry, baby. That was over the line," I said.

"Sowwy," Kelly gargled, and I realized she was still holding my cum in her mouth.

I spanked her bottom. "Swallow, you little cum slut."

She turned her head and looked up at me, pouting. "Do ah haff oo?"

"Jesus, you're as bad as her," I laughed.

Wendy slapped me on the belly. "Bad? You love it," she said. Her voice dropped. "I thought you loved my blowjobs."

"I do. I did, until you started passing them out to every Tom, Dick and Harry."

She kissed my neck. "I'm sorry, John. I didn't know. I swear I'll never do it again."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I hate this. What it's done to us. Driving us apart. I never meant for any of this to happen. I love you, baby. I know you love me. Despite all this."

Kelly surprised the hell out of me, and Wendy too, I'm sure, when she slapped my wife in the face. "Stop the lying, you stupid bitch, if you ever want him back."

Wendy sat up, shocked, then reached across me her fingers clawing at my teenage toy. I sat up between them, holding them apart, taking a bit of a beating myself.

"STOP!" I yelled, pushing them apart.

They seemed to settle down for a second, and I faced Kelly. "Don't you ever hit my wife again."

"She's lying to you! She knows it's wrong. She's a cheating slut and she knows it. You deserve so much more," Kelly yelled.

"Bitch! I'm not the one who cheated. I never took anyone to my bed. Never rubbed my tits all over them, never let them play with my ass," Wendy screamed back.

I turned to Wendy, who still didn't get it. How could she be so thick? "Never let anyone play with your ass? I must have been watching some other slut dancing at last year's Christmas party. Some other bimbo with Dave's hands clutching at her ass, dancing to our song. Another wife of mine, rubbing her tits against her dance partner."

Wendy gasped. "That's different, John. I was drunk and we were only dancing. I already told you I was sorry for that."

"Funny, Misty thought it looked like you guys were fucking on the dance floor. He was hard, rubbing his cock against you. You looked like you were enjoying it."

"It's not my fault they all get hard. I can't help that," she snapped. "Why would you bring that up now?"

"I listened to your excuses and accepted your apologies then. Now I can't help but wonder if you cheated on me."

"How could you say that? I never cheated on you. Not once. We made love all that weekend. We conceived Jeannie after that party!" she exclaimed.

"You conceived that weekend. Is Jeannie even mine? Did you slip off with Dave or one of your other so attentive partners and cuckold me? Did you bring me home sloppy seconds? I remember mentioning that your panties were soaked. Now I wonder. I wonder about everything. Your behavior at the pool party, 6 months pregnant. What you do during the day, when I'm at work. Who you're blowing, rubbing your tits against. Who else is fondling that amazing ass that's supposed to be only for me. How long you've been a faithless cheating slut. I guess I'll always wonder now."

She looked like she'd been slapped. "How could you say that? Any of it! I'm not a cheater. Do you hate me that much now?"

"I don't hate you. It would be so much easier if I did. I love you, heart and soul. I have for six years, since our very first date. You shit all over my love for you, with Tom, Aaron, Jarrod, and who knows how many others. You tore my fucking heart out, and danced on it with those $300 come-fuck-me 4 inch heels you just had to have."

She was crying softly. "Never, John. I never cheated. I never blew anyone but those three. The rubbing and touching was only flirting like everyone does."

"I don't. My wife is enough for me. Or at least she was."

"But their wives aren't enough for them," she said. "You got me. They had to settle for second best. Of course they're jealous. They only get a shadow of what you get every day. One drunken night's hint. Their wives even thank me for teasing them. We're not the only ones fucking our brains out after the parties. They go home to their second class wives, and you get me."

Kelly laughed. "I think I'm going to get sick. You really want to stay married to this conceited cheating slut? Trust me, she's a lost cause. You did right coming looking for me. You don't need..." she looked at Wendy with obvious disgust, "that."

"I do. I love her. Sad, isn't it?"

Kelly just shook her head.

"Wendy, why don't you go to the guest room? We can talk about this in the morning," I told her.

She looked stunned. "You want me to leave? This is my bed."

I took her hand in mine. "I didn't want to hurt you anymore. I didn't think you'd want to be here with us."

"Us? You're keeping her in our bed, and sending me away?"

"Yes, I'm keeping her here. She's going to go down on me again, and then we're going to sleep, and she's going to blow me in the morning before I make us breakfast."

"Why?" she asked pitifully.

"Because I want to not-cheat some more. I promise I won't have sex with her, and I'll try to keep my hands off her cute little ass."

Kelly giggled. "You like my cute little ass?"

I didn't even turn toward her. "Please, Kelly, you're not helping."

"She cheated on you, John. By her rules you can fuck my cute little ass all night long. You'll love it, and I will too. No baby making so it's not cheating, right?"

Wendy snapped at me. "You told her? About us? You told some cheap little whore?"

"You told every one of our friends all about us. That's no big deal, right? Your words not mine. I told my friend."

She closed her eyes, lowering her head. I grabbed her chin and lifted it, making her look up at me. "She's not a cheap little whore. She's quite expensive. $200 for the visit. Not counting the substantial tip she'll be receiving."

"Don't forget our bet," Kelly teased.

"I won't. It'll be a very, very substantial tip."

She giggled. "I told you."

"I'm not leaving my bed," Wendy said. "Do what you have to do. You're not chasing me away this easily."

I laid back on the bed, and Wendy snuggled in next to me. "Her ass is still off limits, you understand? No ass, and no pussy, or I will leave you. I can't take that. I can't."

Kelly skinned off her panties, and turned on her hands and knees, wiggling that delectable butt. "Not her rules, John. It's yours, bought and paid for. Fuck my ass and make me scream for you. Tight and practically virgin, believe it or not. I'd love you to fill my ass with that big cock, and finish in my mouth."

I leaned over and swatted her cute rear. "You are rotten. I'm not doing anything she hasn't done. In spite of her words. Not that I wouldn't love to pound that adorable butt of yours into submission."

Wendy poked me. "You can pound mine into submission. I'd still let you finish in her mouth if you want," she teased.

I laughed. "Really?"

She shrugged. "You're going to keep giving her those loads that should be mine. I wouldn't mind getting something out of it."

I reached down and slid my fingers into her panties. She slapped my hand away, but not before I knew.

"Jesus, Wendy. You're dripping!"

She blushed. "It's almost 3:00 am. I've been watching her suck my cock forever. I can't help it."

"I don't think it'll be long, baby. I still believe we can make this right. I do love you. I just don't think we're on the same page yet."

"Soon? It'll be over soon? You'll forgive me?" Wendy asked.

Kelly had given up on her display, and crawled back between my legs, her mouth sucking on my cock, trying to resuscitate it.

"I've forgiven you. I forgave you last night. But we still have our problems to work through."

"You won't keep cheating on me after, will you?"

"Am I cheating on you?" I asked. I prayed she'd give me the right answer. I was almost hard for Kelly, so her answer, right or wrong wasn't going to change this blowjob. But it might be my last from anyone other than my wife.

"You know what I mean. You think it's cheating."

Damn she was stubborn.

I sighed. "Kiss me, wife."

She pressed her lips to mine, tentatively at first, then more passionately. I moaned into her mouth, as Kelly took me deep, goading me.

"Love me, John," Wendy whispered. "Love only me. You don't need her."

"I don't need her, but damn she's good," I whispered. I gasped when she took me to the root, pounding her throat up and down on my cock.

"Better than me?" Wendy asked tentatively.

I didn't answer.

"Oh, God, John! You have to stop. You have to! Please!"

"It's only a blowjob, baby. I love you," I said.

I guess Kelly was paying attention. "Best damn blowjob you ever had, or will ever have, and you know it."

"Suck, sweetie. And yes, you give an incredible blowjob."

"Best?" she teased, licking my cock. She took me in her throat again, which she knew my wife didn't do.

"Alright, damn it. You're the best. Now finish me, no dragging it out and making me beg, it's getting late.

She pulled off, laughing. "Fine. My jaw's getting pretty damn tired anyway. You've got some serious stamina. Can you hang on like this when fucking?"

"You have no idea, slut," Wendy said.

"I'm a whore, not a slut. There's only one stupid slut in this bed," she snapped. "Jesus, maybe it's a good thing I didn't let you in my ass," Kelly said, before she took me back in her mouth.

Wendy rubbed her head against my shoulder. "How could you say that?" she whispered. "How could you say she was better than me?"

"How could you let three other men fuck your mouth?" I asked.

"I told you, they were nothing. A couple of minutes and a quick squirt."

"Are any of them bigger than me? Is that what you wanted? A big fat cock to suck? Does Aaron have a big black cock? Is that your problem?"

"I'd never want to suck one bigger than yours, John. Too big is no fun."

"Answer the question, Wendy."

"No. It was never about size. I don't want you thinking that. I just like to suck dick. They had one. They wanted me badly, kept at me, badgered me. You didn't want me sucking you anymore. You only wanted in my pussy. Their constant begging, and too much booze, finally made me give in. But I stopped it at sucking. I swear, John. Nothing but sucking."

"I want to believe you never did anything more. But that was already too much."

She sniffled. I was afraid she was going to start crying again. Then I was distracted by Kelly again. The girl was insatiable. I moaned.

"Who was the first? Who got you to succumb?" I asked my slut wife.

Kelly snorted, giggling. "That was a really bad pun, lover. Don't make me laugh, or it might make cum squirt out my nose, and that stings."

I tried not to grin. "Who, Wendy?"

She was quiet for a few seconds. "Tom. It was Tom. He'd never had a blowjob and he just kept pestering and pestering me." She hugged me. "I'm sorry. I knew it was wrong. I shouldn't have done it. I didn't think it was that big a deal, really, and I was sure you'd never find out. I figured it was just a blowjob. Not really cheating. I'd never do anything more. I'm so sorry."

I wanted to talk about it. I did. I think she was finally beginning to understand. But I couldn't, not with Kelly doing what she was. I tilted Wendy's head back out of the way, so I could concentrate on what Kelly was up to.

My naughty little teen looked up at me. "Getting close, aren't you, lover?"

I nodded, moaning.

"Good. Gimme." She sucked away, head bobbing away merrily.

Wendy bit me on the shoulder, hard. "I hate this," she whispered.

"I know," I gasped. "I hate what you did."

"Finish, damn you, it's almost 4:00 am," Wendy snapped.

"I'm close," I told her.

That's all Kelly had to hear. She went in for the kill, and within a minute, I was erupting in Kelly's talented mouth. She finished me sweetly, then slid up my body. She showed me her reward, then leaned over to Wendy. Ever so slowly she brought her mouth closer to my wife's. Wendy pulled back a bit, then stopped retreating, letting Kelly's lips meet hers.

Jesus. If they kept this up, I'd need to get off again.

Their mouths stayed together for several long seconds, dragging on and on. I found myself caressing Kelly's ass, squeezing her tight cheeks absentmindedly. She moaned, and her sweet sounds were echoed by Wendy's. I slid my hand down my wife's body, fondling her.

Kelly pulled away, and brushed my hand off her ass. "Be good."

Wendy reached out to Kelly. "Thank you."

Kelly nodded, and I saw her eyes were moist. "That was for admitting you knew it was wrong. He's yours. Not mine. I would never have cheated on him." She bounced off the bed, and planted a quick moist kiss on my lips. "I gotta pee, and I could use a snack. You don't mind?"

"Knock yourself out. And thanks," I told her.

She grinned. "Weirdest night ever. Can I bring you guys back anything?"

"Water," both Wendy and I said at the same time.

Kelly laughed. "Jeez, you guys sound like an old married couple." She winked at us, and scurried down the hall.

Wendy poked me. "God, I want to hate her. Where the hell did you find her?"

"Downtown, 11th and L."

"You were trolling for whores?"

"No. I was driving through the area. I wasn't planning on it, and wasn't expecting it. Even after she got in my car, I think I just wanted to talk. She had offered me a $20 blowjob, and she had me thinking."

"Did you do it?"

"Not until we got here."

"To punish me?" she asked sadly.

"No, so you could see that a blowjob was more than you thought. It was devastating to me."

"I know. You fucking tore my heart out tonight, you bastard."

"I didn't do it to hurt you. I need to make things right between us," I explained.

"I understand. It's cheating. I get it. Don't you believe that I really didn't think I was cheating on you?"

I kissed her. Finally, maybe she gets it. "I do. But that didn't make it right. You hurt me."

"The most horrible thing I ever did. I know that now. I'll make it up to you, I swear. I'm yours, John, if you'll have me. Always." She hugged me tightly, burying her head in my neck.

"I'll never let you go, baby. I love you too much. That's why it hurt so bad."

She nodded. "Are we good now?" She sounded anxious.

"Better. We still have to make things right."

"Right? How?"

"Aaron, Jarrod and Tom. Tom especially, he has to pay."

"Don't do anything stupid, honey. Please, it's not worth it," she whined. "Besides, they're our friends."

"Stop saying that! Once they stuck their cocks in your mouth, they became enemies, not friends. You want to stay friends with them, that's fine. You can move in with them and suck their cocks all you want!"

Wendy shrank away from me and finally had the good sense to shut the hell up. Every time I thought things were getting better, she had to cock it up again.

Kelly came waltzing into the room, with bottles of water in one hand, and a half-eaten sandwich in the other. She tossed two of the bottles onto the bed, did a cute little spin, and practically danced into the bathroom.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers