It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

"How much are we paying her?" Wendy asked.

"I haven't decided yet. I've already given her two hundred."

"That seems pretty cheap. I wouldn't sell my blowjobs for $100 a pop. Even if they're not as good as hers."

"Don't say that. I love your blowjobs, and because they're yours, they'll always be better than anyone's," I told her, stealing a quick kiss.

"How much would you pay, husband mine?" she teased.

I was still feeling a little pissed. "Let's see, in the last month I got 2 blowjobs. You're not cheap to keep you know. Between half of the household cost, your car, your insurance, shopping, hair-care, mani-pedis, eating out, God, you must run me six grand a month easy. Three grand a blowjob, is what I'm paying. Even without the house, it's gotta be at least $1500. Shit, I had no idea your BJs were so damn costly. Kelly really is a bargain!"

Wendy smacked me, just as Kelly walked back in the room. "Should...should I leave?" the sexy little teen asked tentatively.

I patted the bed beside me. "I need you around for the morning, Angel."

Kelly grinned and hopped on the bed, almost bouncing Wendy off. "You guys are better when you're not fighting." She snuggled up next to me, kissing my cheek. "Do you have any idea how lucky you are, you silly slut?"

"Yes, and could you please put some panties on, you teasing little whore? He's just a man, and I don't want you accidentally ending up impaled in the night. I can't believe he's resisted that tight little teen body. You know that's not fair, right?"

"He'd resist me forever. He doesn't love me. I should be so lucky." Still, she slid off the bed, and slipped her thong back on.

Wendy sighed. "Like that covers anything." She got up and dug into her drawer, pulling out a sealed bag. She tossed it across the room. "Brand new."

Kelly peeled off her thong, opened the bag, and pulled on the plain white panties. "Jesus, I feel like I'm back in middle-school," she griped, adjusting them. "Is this what you wear for him? No wonder he came looking for me."

"Kill the light, Angel? And come to bed," I said.

She hit the wall switch, and I felt her cuddle up to me. I was exhausted, and happier than I should have been, after what my wife had done. I held both women against my body, and tried to sleep. It wasn't long before I felt Kelly's slender body shaking, and felt her tears on my shoulder.

"Shh," I whispered, hugging her close.

"Thank you for tonight," she whispered. "I'd almost forgotten how nice normal is."

Wendy's body was trembling, and I heard her soft sobs, as she tried to stifle them. Jesus, two crying women. That's all I needed.

"It's Ok, baby," I whispered, not even sure myself who I was talking to.

======================

I hope you enjoyed it so far. I've submitted a few chapters at once, so they should probably come out on subsequent days. As always, your votes and comments are welcome and appreciated.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers