It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,336 Followers

They both nodded, then Kelly wrapped her arms around my neck. "It's going to be alright. I know it is." She pulled me down for a quick kiss. "Did we win?"

I smiled. "Kicked ass."

She held her hand up for a high-five. "Alright!" She did a little victory dance that had me hardening.

I laughed at her cute antics, and made myself scarce.

They cleaned up their own mess, and waltzed through the house, chattering, sitting out on the porch for a while. I didn't think they'd last long, it was pretty cold outside. During a break in the game, I looked out, and they were gone. I walked to the double doors, and saw them in the yard. They were hugging each other. Not what I'd expected, but I wasn't about to interfere.

They came in a little later, and I could see they'd both been crying.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

Wendy came over and sat in my lap, putting her arms around my neck. "No. Not yet. But it will be, I promise." She kissed me tenderly, and I held her. "I love you, John. You're my entire world."

I smiled, kissing her back. "I love you too."

"I had Mom pick up Jeannie. I thought we'd give your mother a break. We don't have to pick her up until tomorrow afternoon."

"I miss her."

"Me too. I think it's good for us to be away from her. To know how things might have been."

"Don't say that. We're going to be fine."

She nodded. "I know. Thank you for my life, I could never have asked for a better man." She pressed her lips to mine, and I could see the tears filling her eyes. She got up. "I'm sorry. I really fucked up."

"It's done. We'll get past it."

She smiled, and walked back to the bedroom.

Kelly climbed in my lap. "Can I have some of that? Please?"

I hugged her, and kissed her softly. "Thank you," I whispered.

She shrugged. "She would have gotten there eventually. She adores you, you know. This has been really hard on her."

"I know. I wish it had never happened."

"No, you'll be better for it. Stronger. You'll never have a crisis like this again."

I gave her a squeeze. "How did such a young lady become so wise?"

"I'm only young on the outside, John." She kissed me again, and I tasted her salty tears before we stopped.

She got up and chased after my wife, leaving me befuddled once again.

At the beginning of the fourth quarter, I placed the call to Hunan Palace. I ordered far more than we could eat, since I didn't know what Kelly would like, and I enjoy leftovers anyway.

I went back and knocked on the door. "Food will be here in 30 to 40 minutes," I announced.

Kelly opened the door, grinning. She grabbed me by the hand. "Perfect. Just enough time for a blowjob."

She laughed, dragging me into the room, then was on her knees opening my pants. She pulled them down to my ankles. Wendy was watching us with a smile.

Kelly turned and pushed me to sit down on the bed while she struggled to get my shoes and socks off. "Get his shirt," she said.

My wife crawled over on her knees, and tugged my shirt off over my head, while Kelly managed to get me naked below the waist. She giggled and pushed me onto my back, then started stripping off her clothes.

A couple of times I started to ask questions, but I stopped myself. I'm not as stupid as I look.

"Ready for the best blowjob of your life?" Kelly asked, grinning, shaking her cute body for me.

"That would have to be from my wife," I told her.

"Ding-ding-ding! Give the man a cigar!" Kelly laughed, dropping down onto my chest, and giving me a big wet kiss. "For now on, no blowjobs for either of you, unless it's with each other. Sorry. Them's the rules."

I laughed as Wendy settled in between my legs.

"Why'd you get undressed?" I asked.

"I'm just a little eye-candy. Hell, I've got to earn my pay somehow!"

She cuddled up against me, her head on my shoulder, and we both watched as my wife did her absolute best to give me the World's Greatest Blowjob. She looked up at me constantly as she made love to my cock. Every action, every movement screamed out her love for me.

"She is the best, isn't she?" Kelly said softly.

"Always."

"Why'd you say I was?"

"You were spectacular, Angel. Physically, technically, superb, without peer. But without the love, it's only a shadow of the real thing."

Wendy had me moaning in pleasure, when she stopped and scooted up the bed. She grabbed my hand, and placed it on Kelly's ass. "I trust you. Enjoy yourself."

She grinned at my surprised look, and Kelly giggled. Wendy's lips settled over my shaft again, and Kelly pressed her butt back against my hand. "It is paid for, after all," she teased. "Feel me up, handsome stranger."

The truth was, Kelly was a distraction. A very cute and sexy distraction, but I was happy to concentrate on the job that my wife was doing. She didn't spend much time actually stroking and sucking me, it was a lot of kissing and licking, rubbing her face against my shaft, kissing my legs and all around my cock. She'd give me maybe a dozen strokes then go back into adoration mode. It was very gratifying, but it was going to take me forever to come.

"I'm jealous," Kelly said softly. "I kind of wish that was me down there."

I gave her a soft kiss, that lingered, and became more passionate. "You've done your job, Angel. I think we're both going to owe you big time before this all plays out."

"Keep feeding me, and make sure you remember to tip well," she teased.

I groaned as my wife took as much of my cock into her mouth as she was capable of, pressing hard against the opening of her throat. Give her points for trying.

The doorbell rang, and I almost wanted to cry.

Kelly bounced up off the bed. "Don't let that interrupt you two. I'll get the door."

"The food was paid for by credit card. All you have to do is sign for the tip," I told her.

She giggled, doing a little spin. "You don't think answering the door like this is enough of a tip?"

"Some of their delivery people are female."

She grinned, lifting one eyebrow. "So?"

The door rang again. "Go, you ornery little tease."

She skipped out of the room laughing. It was nice to see her in such a good mood.

My wife took that as a cue to finish me, and she had little difficulty achieving that simple goal. She'd had more than enough practice. She moved out from between my legs, and was lying on her side, her head on my stomach, blocking my view. The nice part was that I could reach her, stroking her hair, caressing her body.

I flashed to a vision of her servicing other guys, but it faded quickly. I knew what she'd done, but I also was certain that it was nothing like what she was doing to me. She might have taken them in her mouth, but she'd never made love to another man's cock, of that I was confident. It didn't stop it from irking me that some other bastard had come in her mouth.

She wasn't aware of my issues, and continued to bring me to my completion. I didn't provide any verbal warning, the change in my own moans and sounds was familiar enough. As I got closer, she picked up her pace, until I was coming for her. She took some of it in her mouth, and let the rest splash against my skin. Wendy got up on her hands and knees, kissing and licking my body, when she wasn't playing with my cock again. She seemed to be in heaven and I know I was.

Kelly came trotting into the room, and took up position opposite my wife. "Damn it! I missed the big finish? You couldn't wait?"

My wife laughed. "Sorry, but you're not too late to help clean up a little."

"Really? Cool!" she replied, joining Wendy in giving me a tongue bath.

Watching Wendy suck my cock, while Kelly licked around the base, was enough to start putting the steel back in my rod. Wendy pulled away, laughing. "No way, buddy. That was just to keep you sane. We're going to eat now, and we've got some more talking and planning to do. I promise you'll get another treat later."

That was fine by me. "That was pretty incredible."

Wendy climbed up and kissed me. "The best?"

"That's cheating. You were listening, weren't you?"

She nodded exuberantly. "Absolutely. Did you mean it? Really? 'Cause I saw her, and she was awfully good."

"You've always been the best, love. Always."

"You too. Nobody compares to you, I swear. I was such a God-damned fucking idiot, but it'll never happen again. You own my mouth now, nobody else."

Kelly was still playing below the belt. I was hard and it wasn't going away, not with what she was doing. She didn't take me in her mouth, but the shaft was getting plenty of attention.

My wife gave me a kiss, then climbed off the bed and smacked our new friend on her bare butt. "Enough, you little tease. Dinner's calling."

Kelly placed one last wet kiss on the head of my cock, and stood up. She gave Wendy a naked hug. "Thanks for sharing. That was pretty epic to watch. Damn, you have his number."

"A shit-load of practice, even if I've been slacking a bit in the last few weeks. Watching you was an education," she admitted.

Kelly gave her a quick kiss on the lips, not helping with my efforts to lose my erection. She let go and grabbed Wendy's hand. "Let's go. He ordered us a feast. All the best, too. If you don't hang onto him, I'm going to have to kick your ass."

Wendy was grinning, looking back at me as I pulled my shorts on, commando. "If I don't hang onto him, you're going to have to get in line to kick my ass, behind me."

It was still hard to reconcile the difference in their attitudes to each other, but I wasn't complaining. Everyone seemed happy, and the house was more joyous than it had been in a while.

Kelly had laid out plates and chopsticks at the kitchen table, and placed a bottle of wine in the middle. We all dug in, sharing and tasting everything. There were even a few tug-of-war battles for the last scallops and pieces of lobster in a couple of the dishes.

About halfway through, Wendy pushed back from the table and took off her shirt and bra. "I'll be damned if I'm going to be the only one not going topless," she laughed. "Besides, I think it's the only place I have an advantage over our house-guest."

Kelly laughed. "Like anyone's going to believe that! You're beautiful, and I'm maybe cute, if you cross your eyes and it's dark enough. And that body! Shit, woman, you've got it all."

Wendy grinned. "You've got it all too, except it's younger and tighter."

"Enough," I told them. "It's no competition. No offense to you, Kelly, you're sexy as hell, but Wendy is the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

"None taken. I'm gonna have to agree. I've never done a girl, but if I was gonna start, I know who I'd like my first to be."

Wendy blushed, and it was adorable.

We ate until we were stuffed, and polished off most of the bottle. The girls put away the leftovers, and there were still a lot. When I tried to help, I was shooed out of the kitchen.

I retired to my La-Z-boy, and turned on the evening game. I couldn't remember the last time I'd watched two games in one day, never mind three.

The girls were laughing together as they came into the room, then started running toward me, pushing at each other playfully to see who could get to me first. Wendy won, but I'm pretty sure Kelly let her.

My wife jumped in my lap, straddling me, and pressed her breasts to my face, laughing lustily. "God, I love you so much John. We haven't been playing enough. Spank me if I ever forget to let you know what you do to me."

I motor-boated her tits, keeping the laughing going. "You're right, as usual. We don't laugh enough anymore."

She leaned down and kissed me. "I'm going to make it better, lover. I promise."

"You've made a hell of a start."

Kelly got tired of waiting and plopped her adorable little butt on the arm of the chair, nudging Wendy's shoulder with hers. "Stop hogging the hottie! You've got a lifetime to play with him. I'm down to my last few hours."

Wendy gave me a quick kiss, and I saw her grinning mischievously. I knew she was up to something. She got off my lap and practically ran away, giggling, while Kelly took her place.

Kelly kissed me. "You know, you're even handsomer when you're happy. You should smile more."

"Hard not to, when you two are around."

She leaned forward and I wrapped my arms around her. "That certainly wasn't true yesterday. You realize you guys were meant for each other, and you'll be miserable without her? You sure as shit better make this work out."

"I know we will, and in no small part thanks to you."

I hadn't been paying enough attention, and my wife climbed onto my lap behind Kelly.

"What have you been up to, Trouble?" I asked her.

She giggled, and I watched her hands wrap around Kelly's body, grabbing the girl's tits. I was shocked. She pulled her hands away, and I saw she'd left a mess behind. It looked like peanut butter.

"Hey!" Kelly laughed. "What's that about?"

"Now we have a Peanut Butter and Kelly sandwich!"

Kelly and I both groaned at the awful pun.

"What? You know it's funny." My wife pouted.

"You made a mess," I told her.

"Then I guess you're going to have to clean her up. Get working, lazybones." She leaned backward, pulling Kelly with her, holding the girls tits out toward me. I lowered my head and made a big deal out of cleaning the peanut butter off of her skin, and off Wendy's hands and fingers.

It was fun, sexy, and stupidly erotic. After a couple of minutes you could feel the change in atmosphere. I was sucking on Kelly's hard little nipple, and Wendy was playing with the opposite one. Our guest was sighing and moaning softly.

I switched tits, and so did Wendy.

Kelly just moaned, "God, that's nice."

I pulled my mouth away, with only a little regret. "There, I think she's all clean."

Kelly pouted. "No, I'm a dirty girl!"

Wendy shook the tit she was holding, "I think you missed a spot here."

I leaned down and gave her another suck, then watched Wendy smear some more peanut butter on Kelly's hard nipple.

"Uh-uh. You're just going to have to take care of that yourself. Now get going before I get carried away."

I was rewarded with a last kiss from each of them, and they left me achingly hard, watching my football game.

It wasn't ten minutes later when the front door opened, and my mother-in-law walked in. I got up and walked toward her, thankful that the evidence of the girls' playfulness had subsided in my shorts. "Hi Mom," I greeted her.

She smiled at me, which was nice. She could be prickly. She walked right up and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry I was rude to you on the phone. I was upset, and you know how I get."

I hugged her back. "I know. I only called you as a last resort."

She almost knocked my socks off, if I'd been wearing any, when she pulled my head down and planted a kiss on my lips. "Thank you. I know it must be painful, what she did. A lot of men wouldn't be handling it as well as you. Hell, I know I wouldn't. You're a good man, John."

"Uh...you're welcome?"

She laughed. "Jeannie's at the house with Ed. Where are my girls?"

"In the bedroom."

She gave me a funny look. "Is she really a street-walker?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but not like any street-walker I ever heard of."

Carol laughed. "No, I guess not. I'm going to go back and join them. You hang in there." She walked away, then turned after she'd taken only a few steps. "About Alice, we'll deal with her. You don't have to worry about that. Leave her to me."

"Thanks, Mom."

She grinned, then walked back to me, giving me another big hug. "I've got a confession. Sometimes I thought you were awfully familiar, calling me Mom. Kind of disrespectful, even. Just now it gave me goosebumps. If I had a son, I couldn't hope for one any better than you, John. Thank you."

I laughed. "If it's time for confessions, I have to admit there's been a few times that the word out of my lips was Mom, but the names I was thinking were not nearly as nice."

She laughed, smacking my rear. "I hope so. Believe me, there's been times I've earned much different names. In the future, I hope you call me on it."

She turned, and I couldn't help myself and smacked her on the rear as she departed. She did a little hop, yelped and giggled. "Fresh! I'm going to chalk that one up to the rotten things you've got tucked away in back."

"It might just be that sexy rear. You know how they say a guy can look at his wife's mother and see what she's going to be like in 20 years? First time I saw you, I couldn't tell you how happy I was."

She laughed, "Why John! Are you flirting with me?"

"Calling it how I see it, gorgeous. Ed's a lucky man."

"That he is. I don't want you boys comparing notes over a beer, now. You're not supposed to know just how lucky."

I didn't see hide nor hair of them for at least three hours, except for one brief appearance when Kelly walked past on the way to the kitchen. She had my t-shirt back on. She had an open bottle of wine in her hand, when she returned. She stopped by my lap for a brief visit, and a little kissing action. "Sorry we're taking so long. Your wife wanted me to tell you she promised she'd make it up to you."

"No problem. You guys having fun?"

She wore a sad little smile. "It's not all fun and games. Not by a long shot, but she's determined not to show it. There're still issues to work out, but Carol's a Godsend. You were right about calling her in."

"Second best decision I made in the last 24 hours."

She grinned and kissed me. "What was the best?"

"You know," I told her.

She peeled her shirt off. "Yes, but I want to hear it. Indulge me."

"You were, of course. Not only because that wonderful mouth of yours is so damned talented."

"It is, isn't it? The second best blowjob you'll ever receive."

"No shit. Thank you."

"For the blowjobs?" she teased.

"For everything. You're the best, Angel."

"Except at blowjobs. Am I still going to get my tip?"

"You know it. Now get going before Carol comes looking for you, and I'm back in the doghouse."

She got up, leaned over and kissed me. "Silly boy. She'd be jealous. I think Mom's got a thing for you."

"Don't be silly."

"Say what you will. She's singing your praises," she said, holding her shirt in one hand, and the bottle in the other.

"Put on that shirt!" I called out after her. She only laughed.

It was almost midnight when Wendy and her Mom came out of the back. They were teary eyed, and hugged each other at the door. I went over to say goodbye, and Carol gave me a hug and a kiss, her lips lingering longer than a mother-in-law's were supposed to. "Don't you dare lose him," Carol warned her daughter.

"I know. You'll have to get in line behind Kelly and me, to kick my ass if I do."

Carol laughed. "It'll be a lot longer than that, trust me. The only line longer will be the one to take him off your hands."

Once she was out the door, Wendy slipped into my arms. "We've neglected you far too much today. Shut everything down and come to bed, husband."

I gave her a warm kiss. "You don't have to ask me twice."

It took me a couple of minutes, but not much more than that. The bed sheets were turned down for me, and my wife was waiting under them. As I slid in beside her, Kelly came out of the bathroom. I could hear the water for a bath running.

She sat down on the corner of the bed, back in her birthday suit. "I was going to catch a cab, and try my luck tonight, but it's late and I think I had a little too much to drink. Would it be Ok if I stayed the night? No charge." She looked a little nervous.

Wendy had my hand in hers and gave me a squeeze. I had no idea what that was supposed to mean. "Of course. Relax, take it easy. I'll give you a ride in the morning if you'd like," I told her.

"Thank you," is all she said, before returning to the bathroom and the tub.

Wendy was in my arms, almost as fast as Kelly was out of sight. She was as naked as I was. "Make love to me, John? Please?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,336 Followers