It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers

I kissed her head, smelling her fresh skin. That irresistible baby smell. "How's my little Angel doing?" I whispered.

I looked over, and Wendy was removing her new bra. She saw me watching, and smiled. "Sorry lover. Your daughter's hungry, and it's feeding time. She has first claim to these for a few more months."

Kelly stood near my chair, watching me with my girl. She shifted her weight nervously. "Can...can I hold her?"

I lifted my girl and gave her another kiss on the forehead, then held her out to Kelly who leaned over and took her. She held her in her arm, rocking her. "She's beautiful," she whispered.

I laughed. "Of course. You've seen her mother."

She walked over and gave her to my wife, who adjusted her into position, then moved her nipple to Jeannie's hungry mouth. I looked up and saw a dark cloud pass over Kelly's face. My wife seemed to notice as well. She looked upset. "What's wrong?"

Kelly shook her head, "Nothing."

"That's not true. Something's upset you. You can tell me," Wendy argued.

Kelly shook her head, "It's no big deal."

Wendy wouldn't let it go. "After all we've talked about? Go ahead."

Kelly crossed her arms, staring at my wife. "I get angry, Ok? I look at that little girl, and everything you have. The way your husband treats you, and I just get so pissed off that you'd take a chance on throwing it all away for some stupid bastards. If you only knew how good you had it. Try living on the street for a while. God, how could you!"

Kelly turned and ran from the room, crying, and I looked over at my wife who appeared in shock.

"She didn't mean it," I told her softly.

Tears welled up in Wendy's eyes, and started rolling down her cheeks. "Yes she did, and she's right. I almost lost everything. I don't even know why. I...I..."

"Shh. You didn't. That's what matters now. That, and our family."

She nodded, wiping her tears with the back of one hand. "I'll make you proud of me again. You won't be sorry."

I got up and leaned over my wife, holding her head to my chest. "I'm always proud of you, and I'll never be sorry as long as you're by my side."

"I don't deserve you," she sobbed.

"We deserve each other. We're fortunate to have each other. Most people don't get lucky enough to meet and fall in love with their soul mates. We have the best marriage I know of. I don't want to hear you say that again. We wouldn't be where we are today, if not for you."

I looked up and Kelly walked into the room, dressed like she was when I first met her. She had a bag in her hand. She put two of the envelopes in front of me. "I'm sorry. I can't do this. I hope you two have a great life together. I called a cab and I'll wait out front."

I was stunned and she walked to the door before I could get a word in.

"Don't let her go, John! You have to stop her," Wendy begged me.

"I can't. She's an adult. I can't make her stay."

"Please. You have to try. She won't survive out there. She won't, I know it. Something terrible will happen. Can you live with that? I can't."

I couldn't stop her, but I could perhaps talk to her. "I'll see what I can do," I told my wife, then ran after Kelly.

She was sitting on the front stoop, curled up in a ball, the bag in front of her.

"Come back in. At the least I can drive you wherever you need to go."

"I already called the taxi," she said.

"It'll take at least ten minutes to get here. Wendy will pay him. Come back inside, and let me drive you, please?"

She was quiet, then nodded, standing slowly. I opened the door for her.

She walked in slowly, then turned back to the family room. She walked up to Wendy. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I did. We both know it wasn't like that."

Wendy nodded slowly. "It's Ok. It's mostly true. I didn't think I was cheating, but I should have known better, and I did do it. I risked it all. It was a foolish, terrible thing to do."

"Thank you for everything," Kelly responded. "You didn't have to treat me so nice. It was wonderful seeing you guys together, happy. I'll remember this for a long, long time. I kind of forgot people can be like you guys."

"Do you have to go?" Wendy pleaded.

"Yes. I'm sorry." She leaned down and kissed Wendy on the cheek, then gave Jeannie a kiss on the top of her head.

"You two have to work it out. If only for her sake, Ok? Never hurt her."

Wendy nodded, and started crying again.

Kelly turned back and walked through the kitchen, to the garage door.

I grabbed my keys off the hook in the kitchen, and followed her.

* * *

We were quiet for the first few minutes. She didn't look like she wanted to talk, and I wasn't going to force things.

When I was back on Georgia Ave, headed south, I asked, "Where am I taking you?"

She was slow to answer. "It's only a few blocks from where you picked me up, if you don't mind."

"No problem."

I left her alone with her thoughts a little longer, before I had to speak up. "You won't change your mind? We would like you to stay."

She shook her head. "You're a great guy, John. But I can't. It's just not right."

I tried. I tried to talk her into returning with me, how it would be good for Wendy, that I wanted her there, that she could still go back in a week, with a little more money. She didn't argue, she simply said no.

When I pulled up to the decrepit building, she did turn to me. "You're the best man I've met in years, John. Thank you. I do hope everything works out for you and Wendy."

"Thank you." I grabbed her hand, and put the other two envelopes in it. "Take it. I won't accept no for an answer. I want you to have it, and I hope it makes your life a little easier."

"I can't..." she started.

"You can, and you will. No argument. Pay your rent ahead, get a nice outfit, find a real job. Whatever. This will help."

She nodded, taking the envelopes and tucking them into her little clutch.

I pulled out my wallet and gave her my business card. "If you ever need anything, anything at all, give me a call. If you want to just visit, our door is open to you. At least call Wendy and let her know how you're doing, she's really worried about you."

She tucked the card into her bra, then turned and threw her arms around my neck. "Love your baby girl, John. Love her always. Let her know what she means to you. Watch over her and take care of her." She kissed my cheek, and scrambled out of the door, before I could answer.

I pulled away slowly, waving, hoping beyond hope, that things would get better for her. I doubted it, but I could hope.

===================

Lots of issues still to resolve. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and appreciate all the votes, comments and emails. Thanks.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers