It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

"If anyone ever did, I'd not only tell you, but I'd help you make things right."

He grinned. "Good. I'd do the same. Let me know if you think you'd ever like any help. Slimy bastard. You don't do that shit to friends."

"I'll do that, but I think I'll take care of this on my own."

"If you need an alibi, let me know. I can set up a poker game which I can guarantee you attended."

God. I don't know why I'd been so pissed at Paul. He hadn't done anything, and here he was, standing up for me. "Thanks. I may take you up on that."

"We're going to have some people over, weekend after next. You and your wife going to able to make it?"

"I've got to check on the babysitter, but I don't think that will be a problem. Thanks."

He got up and opened the door. "Hope to see you there. Remember, you need help, call me first." He grinned. "Hell, my wife's almost as good looking as yours. What's to stop the asshole from targeting her next?"

"Got it. Thanks."

He smiled. "No problem." As he turned, he paused. "Uh...officially, Carla's the prettiest of all our wives. Officially."

I laughed with him. "Of course. Even unofficially, no doubt our women run one and two. Let's leave it at that."

* * *

When I got home, Kelly was on the floor, playing with Jeannie, wearing simple conservative shorts, and a nice knit top. She looked like a typical high schooler. She smiled at me. "Hi, handsome. You look nice in a suit. I think Wendy's in the bedroom."

I went over and gave my baby girl a kiss, then headed back to change. Wendy was making the bed.

"A little late in the day for that," I mentioned, taking off my coat.

She ran over and gave me a hug and a kiss, like we'd been apart for a year. "Welcome home, husband mine. Have I told you I love you lately?"

"Not for almost 9 hours. I love you too."

"You better wait until I tell you about the shopping first. We've been gone all day."

I groaned teasingly, and she looked at me nervously. She saw me smile and smacked me. "Don't scare me like that!"

I laughed and hugged her. "We still have the house and both cars, right?"

She nodded, grinning.

"Then whatever you spent is fine." I gave her a quick kiss, then stopped. "We don't have a new mortgage do we?"

She slapped my arm again. "God, John, I didn't spend that much."

"I know. But you're so easy to tease."

She gave me a warm kiss. "We'll see who teases who, tonight."

"Looking forward to it."

She pulled out of my arms, and went back to finishing the bed. "Change and clean up, we're having happy hour." She grinned. "I pumped plenty today, so I might get a little tipsy. Jeannie's dinner is in the fridge."

"How's things with Kelly?"

"Perfect. We'll talk about that later, Ok?"

"Whatever you want."

"What I want is your big juicy cock in my mouth," she said with a smile. "But I can be patient too. It's Friday, we have nothing we have to do tomorrow, so I'm hoping we can make a late night of it."

"Sounds like a plan. Have I told you lately that I love you?"

She waited for me to get my shirt on, then hugged me. "Not in ages. Are you sure about that?"

"I'll let you know tomorrow morning."

She kissed me, then bit my lip. "Bastard. Say it. Say it now."

"I love you, Wendy Reed. More than I could ever imagine possible. You make my life complete."

She kissed my bruised lip. "Better. Not perfect, but better." She smiled, and squeezed my ass. "God, I want you."

"I'm here." I squeezed her butt. "Kelly's watching Jeannie."

She dropped to her knees, and pulled manically at my belt, opening my pants and pulling them down to my knees. "Don't hold back. I want your cum in my mouth, and want it soon!"

She sucked me like a demon, and once I was hard, I held her head and pumped into her mouth, making her gag a couple of times. She pushed forward steadily on my cock, and I gasped as I entered her throat for the first time. She looked up at me, and held me deep, then pulled off, gasping. "Give it to me, John. Gimme it all!"

I couldn't remember the last time I'd come so quickly for her. She managed to take me down her throat one more time, then her hand was a blur on my shaft, while her mouth held the crown of my cock, her tongue doing wild and crazy things. I moaned in pleasure as I filled her mouth.

Wendy sucked me carefully, tenderly, leaving my cock clean. She smiled, her mouth closed, then opened it a little, to show me her prize, before winking and closing it again. She had that silly little smile that I loved so much, which she'd stolen from me by doing it after sucking the asshole's cock. I drove that thought from my mind, while she pulled my pants back up, tucked my shirt in, and fastened my button.

She walked out and I followed her. She went to the family room, and I watched her kneel down next to Kelly. She took the teen's face in her hands and kissed her. Several seconds later, they parted, both smiling. Kelly looked over at me, and grinned. "Ssank oou," she said, the results of my blowjob visible in her mouth.

Wicked women.

Wendy got up grinning, her mouth closed, humming to herself, her silly smile back. I sat on the ground and played with my baby, peeking up at Kelly. She had her own version of that special smile, hers more of a smirk. I knew I was looking forward to seeing it often.

She sat back, leaning against the couch, and watched me play with Jeannie. I was eagerly awaiting the day my little girl could crawl, hold things, play more actively.

Wendy walked in and set drinks down on the table, nodding to me. She still had that smile. "Swallow, you harlot."

She grinned, shook her head, and ran out of the room as I started to get up. Kelly gave me a closed-mouth giggle. "You too, naughty girl."

She opened her mouth and showed me her cum covered tongue. She stuck her finger in, wet it, and pulled out a sticky strand, then sucked it noisily back.

"God, you're as bad as her."

"No," she gargled. "As goo' as her." She grinned wickedly, and blew a little cum bubble, giggling.

I was surprised at how clearly she could speak with her mouth full.

Wendy returned with snacks, picked up Jeannie and placed her in the playpen. She and Kelly sat on each end of the couch, and patted the space between them.

"Swallow first."

They both shook their heads, looking at each other and giggling. God, I'd created monsters. I accepted my defeat and took my seat.

It was five minutes of relative silence and slow sips of their drinks before they started talking normally. "How was your day?" Wendy asked.

"Funny you should ask. Paul stopped by and invited us to a party next weekend."

"That's nice. I always liked Paul and Carla. They say if it was Ok to bring a guest?"

"I forgot to ask. I just assumed it was."

Wendy rolled her eyes. "You are such a man. I'll call and make sure. Anything else?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact. He told me that he was worried I was upset with him after the party. He said he was pissed at Tom, and never believed him anyway. There's no way you would do anything behind my back, you loved me too much, and certainly not with Tom. He mentioned that Tom had confessed that he'd lied about doing something with you, he wouldn't say what, but if I was pissed off enough to do something about it, he'd be happy to help. Tom deserved it for lying about you, especially since we're friends."

I took a sip of my drink. "You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Wendy got up, and returned a minute later with her purse. She pulled out a small voice recorder, and a deposit slip, and passed them both to me. The deposit was for $12,000. I looked up in surprise.

"You now have two ex-whores living under your roof," she said.

I didn't know what she was saying, and looked over at Kelly. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Could you make that a little clearer?" I asked.

Wendy took a long drink, then set her glass down. "It was something you said that first night. About my blow jobs costing you about $1500 each in the last month. I figured if they cost you that much, they should cost those other bastards at least that, if not more. I would certainly have given my husband a discount."

I looked at her in surprise.

"Each night I met with a different one of them. I got a room at the hotel, and asked them if they'd like a repeat. You can guess what each said."

"You went to a hotel with them for another blowjob?" I asked, getting irritated.

Kelly hugged me. "Shut up and listen, handsome."

Wendy smiled. "I met them, wearing something naughty, and I got them to tell me what they thought of our previous, uhh meetings." She grabbed the recorder, and I heard Aaron's voice. "God, Wendy. You were fantastic. I swear nobody has ever given me a blowjob half as good as yours." She cut it off.

"They received the worse ones I've ever given, except for maybe my first. Hell, come to think of it, worse than that one too!"

"You blew them again!" I snapped.

Kelly gave me another squeeze, and a slap on the shoulder. "Damn it, John! Shut up and listen, or I'm not sleeping in your bed tonight."

I looked at her in surprise, then back at Wendy when she started talking again.

"Of course, once I had them on tape, talking about what we'd done, I knew I had them. I took out the invoice and handed it to them. They didn't know what was going on, so I had to explain.

"Two-thousand dollars. That's what my blowjobs are worth. My husband only paid $1500, but he gets a special discount. You owe me two-thousand dollars."

I heard the words, but I was still bothered. The math didn't add up.

"They resisted at first, but I convinced them it was in their best interest, and in the best interest of their marriages, to pay up. Once I had the money, I told them that if they ever spoke about what they'd done, not only would I give the tape and a copy of the check to their wives, but I'd tell you the truth and you'd kick their asses. I also told them they had 24 hours to tell anyone that they'd spoken to about it, that they had lied. If I heard about it from even one person, their wives would get the info, and you'd be paying them a visit. They agreed."

She laughed. "Jarrod thought it was still a pretty good deal, and offered to pay me for another one."

"That son-of-a-bitch! Is that why it's twelve thousand? There were only three of them!"

Kelly giggled, kissing my neck. "Stop, silly man. She's getting to the good part."

"Of course I didn't," my wife continued. "I thanked him, but told him I was retired. He was pretty good about it, and asked me to keep him in mind if I ever came out of retirement."

"Then where'd the extra money come from?"

"Tom had to pay for three of course. He was pretty mad about that. Then I charged him another thousand for each of his friends that he invited, without my permission. I was a little afraid of him, he was getting angry, and yelling pretty loudly."

She opened her purse, and took out a little black device. "I used the taser you bought. I hope you don't mind. It arrived just in time, I met with him last. I told him that since he was paying an extra two grand, I would give him one more for old time's sake."

I looked at her in shock, trying to assimilate what she was saying. One last one for old time's sake?

"He calmed down a little, and I helped him take his clothing off. I took his shirt off from behind, and tased him good. He fell to the floor, and I tased him again, for good measure. I found out the secret about these things. You've got to hold it a while, not just poke them with it. About 5 seconds does the job. He was down for the count after the third time, and I found out that more than 5 seconds or so was overkill. Then I took some pictures, including one that would look really bad for him. I didn't actually touch him there, but it was close enough to look good on the camera."

I looked at my wife in surprise. Ballsy girl. I didn't think she had it in her.

"I figured he'd been really mean to me. I hated that he almost broke up my marriage, and he'd been hounding me forever. I wanted that to stop. Those zip-ties you bought came in handy. I had no idea they came that big. You really did think of everything. Mom didn't let you in on it, did she?"

I could only shake my head no.

Wendy shrugged. "Whatever, it worked out perfectly. He started to react before I got to his hands, so he made me tase him again. I wasn't going to if I didn't have to. I figured three times would be enough, then I thought, hell, he'd used my mouth three times, and was planning to do it again, so another one was only fair. He really didn't like that one, since I did it down there, you know? I may have done it a little longer than needed. He wouldn't stop moving."

I groaned and felt my own cock shriveling in sympathy. Kelly laughed. "She's an evil bitch. I'm glad she's on our side."

Wendy giggled, taking another drink. "He was pretty docile after that, until I shoved the unlubed 12" dildo up his butt. Man, that took some work. I almost threw up, but sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do. What a friggin' wuss! He whined and cried, but I was still pissed at him. Inviting his friends to use me was evil. He should have just paid up."

She ate one of the snacks.

"You owe me for a new dildo, by the way. I didn't want it after that."

"We don't have any dildos," I told her.

"We didn't. We have a few now. None that big. I figure we can try some experimenting. You did say I could tell you if I wanted to try something new, remember?"

I nodded.

"Good. So, where was I? Oh, yeah. Huge dildo up his ass. Some more pictures of course. By then he was begging pretty nicely. Especially when I told him if he didn't behave, I'd neuter him."

She pulled out my new folding hunting knife and put it on the table.

"I guess the knife was pretty convincing. I practiced opening it like I saw on TV. You know, that fast wrist snap? I let him know how unhappy I was with how he'd pursued me, and wore me down when I was too drunk to know any better. I'm not making an excuse, baby. It was my fault. But he did get me stupid sloppy drunk at our barbecue, giving me really strong drinks, and it was my first time drinking alcohol in so long, it hit me hard."

She took a sip of her drink, slowly.

"I guess by then he was seeing the light. I went through his wallet and found he had a blank check folded up in it. Perfect, saved me time and trouble. I left that big stick in his butt, and held the taser against his puny, shriveled up balls, before I put that check in front of him. I left his hands and feet secured, just in case. He signed the check, for the full eight thousand, and I told him I'd cash it today, so the money had better be in there. He promised it would be. Of course I told him the same deal about his wife getting the tape, a copy of the check, where I'd filled in the note field with 'oral services rendered', and of course the pictures. Everyone he knew would get a copy of him with that huge chunk of rubber in his butt."

She pulled out her camera, and showed me the picture. "God-damned ugly butt too, don't you think, Kelly?"

She looked at it. "I've seen worse, but not by much. Way too hairy."

"Not like studly's, huh?" Wendy giggled.

"Hell no. Our boy's got a butt like a dancer. Yum."

Wendy leaned in and gave me a kiss. "So that's about it. I left him there, with his wrists and legs still zip-tied, a pen knife just out of reach, and that thing in his ass. Today I cashed the check and deposited it. From what you're saying, I guess they probably confessed their little lies about poor innocent me. Everyone knows I would never cheat on you. I love you. We have the best sex life of any couple we know. Every damn last one of their wives know it. When we sit around and talk shit about our husbands, I never have anything bad to say. You know that's not fair, right? You should at least give me something to complain about."

She stood up, and removed her shorts, then her panties, leaving her bare-assed. Kelly moved out of the way, as if she knew what was up, and Wendy laid down in my lap, her exposed butt held high.

"I want you to spank me. I was a very bad girl. You need to make sure that if I ever do anything stupid again, I know what I'll have coming. You're going to blister my poor ass, until I have to sit on a pillow. When you fuck me, every time you press my ass into the bed, and every time you slam your hard hips into them, I want to be reminded. As a side benefit, whenever it comes to bitching about our husbands, I'll be able to contribute about the brute who spanks my butt when I get out of line. I'll let you decide how many I deserve. If you don't do it right, I'll make Kelly finish it."

She looked up at me. "Please don't let that happen. She's still very angry at me for the way I almost screwed everything up. She's threatening to use the belt."

In a day full of surprises, that took the cake. I looked over at Kelly. "Do me a favor, Angel? Put Jeannie in her crib. I don't want her to hear her mother cry."

She smiled and did just that.

As soon as she left the room, I walloped Wendy's ass, hard. She jumped and shrieked. "You don't think I'm going to take it easy on you, just because I love you more than life itself, do you?"

She shook her head. "No. I know you love me enough to do it right," she whimpered.

The second blow on the other cheek was even harder, and she cried out. It stung my hand. For a moment I thought it might be easier to use my belt.

I was still angry at her, even though I had tried to bury it. That stupid silly smile of hers ate at my gut. The sound of that bastard on the tape, had made it worse.

I spanked her roughly. No ritualistic spanking, I swatted her ass fast and hard, all over the place, taking no breaks until long after Kelly had returned. Wendy was crying, reaching back to cover her ass with her hands. Kelly knelt in front of me and held Wendy's hands behind her back, firmly.

I spanked her until my hand ached, and my wife's beautiful ass was crimson. "Damn your cheating ass!" I snapped at her, toward the end, and smacked her as hard as the first two.

She screamed, then dropped her head sobbing. "I'm sorry," she sobbed. "Never again, I swear."

I swatted her a few more times, just for show. "You bet this cherry-red ass you won't. I won't be this gentle next time. I will use the belt."

She was shaking, and Kelly let go of her hands, as I stopped, gently rubbing her burning cheeks. They were scarlet, and her flesh was twitching, involuntarily. I realized I might have overdone it. The beating she'd received bordered on abuse.

Wendy looked over at Kelly, who had tears in her own eyes. "Good enough?" she sobbed nervously.

"Yes. You deserved that you know. I would have been harder on you."

She nodded, her hands rubbing her cheeks tenderly. "I know." She looked back at me, her eyes red and puffy, her nose running. "Thank you. I'll remember that always. I don't ever want another one."

I leaned down and kissed her cheeks tenderly. "I hope to God I never have to do that again. I think that hurt me worse than anything you ever did. I hope you're proud of yourself."

She slid off my lap, knees on the ground then rested her head in my lap, working her hands behind me, clinging to me. "I'm so, so, so, sorry. I hate what I did to us."

"We're fine now," I told her, caressing her hair. I held her while she sobbed. After a few minutes I realized that Kelly had left and come back.

She had a bottle in her hand. "It took me a while to find what I needed."

She squirted the aloe lotion in her hand, and rubbed it gently on my wife's butt. "This is going to bruise," she said softly. "You really gave her a good one."

"First and last."

Kelly smiled. "We'll see about that. You'll never have to give her one this bad again, but I have no doubt she'll earn another. She's an ornery girl."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers