It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,399 Followers

Wendy sat back a little, wincing. "Did I do alright making things better?" she asked.

"Better than alright. I'm proud of you. I don't know if I would have done as well myself."

She smiled tentatively. "Don't be too mad at Jarrod. Poor boy was willing to pay another two grand for the worst blowjob in the city. He'd probably have mortgaged his house and sold both his kids for what you get." She turned and faced Kelly. "You've really been undercharging."

Kelly grinned. "Now I find out. I could be living on easy street."

Wendy stood and pulled her panties up, grimacing, then got on her knees and leaned her torso on the couch pillow. "Damn, my ass feels like it's on fire, John! Were you really that mad at me?"

I nodded. "That look you have, self-satisfied, when your mouth is full of cum? You had that smile going today."

She grinned. "I earned it. I got you off quick."

I nodded sadly. "Yes. But you also had it that night at the party."

She looked at me in horror. "Oh God. I didn't! Please tell me I didn't!"

"I wish I could. You broke my heart. I... I thought that smile was only for me."

"It is, John. I swear it is. I didn't hold their cum. I didn't. It was nasty, and I swallowed as fast as I could. I had to take a drink afterward. With Aaron, I... I had to spit it out. I swear to God. You have to believe me!"

"I saw it, Wendy."

"No! It was for you. I was sitting there, thinking about getting you home and giving a real blowjob. One that I would enjoy. I was remembering your taste, the feel, the smell of you. You're all I ever want. Nobody has ever done it for me like you. You have to believe me." She turned to Kelly. "You tell him. You know it's true. His is the best. There's nothing like it. Tell him. Please, you have to!"

Kelly climbed up next to me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I believe her, John. There's nothing like you. I knew it this morning. It was the best I ever had, and I had to run and share it with her. Thanking her for letting me have just that little bit of you. She wouldn't lie to you, John. Not to you."

Wendy was shaking her head wildly. "See? It was you. Thinking about you. Like when I call you at work, to tell you I can still taste you. Sometimes it's hours after I've swallowed. I can still taste it. I know I have that smile then. I can close my eyes and taste it now. Please say you believe me!"

I looked at my poor wife, desperate for my approval, her ass stuck out, glowing. I reached out and caressed her hair. "I didn't know. I'm sorry. I do believe you."

She scooted over and put her head in my lap again. "No wonder you were so mad at me. You thought I liked it. I like doing it, and I like the feeling of control it gives me, but that was it. I never liked anything else about it when it came to those assholes."

"Shh. No more talk. I don't want to think about it. It's over. Let's not talk about it again."

I finished my drink, and looked down at her. "Does your mother know everything?"

She shook her head. "No. She knows some of what I was planning. She doesn't know about Tom, or that I finished."

"Why don't you invite her over and tell her?"

"Now? I can't. I can't even sit down!"

I got up and returned with the phone. "Call her."

"Please, John! Tomorrow, Ok? Tomorrow."

I dialed the number and passed the phone to her. She took it in her hand and stared at it in terror. "Mom?"

"No nothing's wrong. Actually every thing's pretty great. Do you think you could stop by for a bit?"

"No, I swear nothing's the matter. I want to tell you how things worked out. I thought maybe you could visit a while, and maybe take Jeannie for the night. John and I have some celebrating to do."

"Great, see you soon. Give my love to Dad."

She handed me the phone. Then she smiled. "Man, is she going to be pissed at you."

"I'll take my chances."

* * *

Carol showed up and I greeted her at the door. She gave me a big hug, and another of those way-too-friendly Mother-in-law kisses. "Things alright with you kids?"

"Never better, Mom."

She smiled, "You have no idea how happy that makes me."

"Me too, believe me. They're in the kitchen."

The girls were finishing up dinner preparations. Wendy had stopped drinking when she decided to send Jeannie over to her mother's for the night. She wanted to lose her buzz before one last feeding.

Carol stood in the kitchen entrance, surprised. "You're back, Kelly?"

Kelly nodded, "Yep. I hope that's not a problem."

"No, dear. A little surprising. I thought you'd left."

"I did. I'm almost as big an idiot as goof-ball here."

"Wendy, I don't think you're dressed appropriately for company," Carol observed, looking at her daughter.

"Oh, Mom! I couldn't even think about putting pants on. John spanked the living daylights out of me, and my poor bottom is in agony!" She practically smirked at me.

"You should have put a skirt on then. Just make sure you don't wear anything with pleats, or it'll smart when you sit."

Wendy looked hurt. "Didn't you hear what I said? He spanked me! Really bad!"

Carol snapped at her. "You damn well deserved it, didn't you? I wouldn't blame him if he gave you four more beatings, one for each of those times you cheated on him. He's too forgiving, if you ask me."

"But he hurt me! I won't be able to sit for days. Look!" She turned and pulled down her panties, showing her bright red ass."

"No belt marks? Jesus, John, don't tell me you let her get away with a bare hand spanking!" Carol said.

Kelly laughed. "That's what I said. I would have used his belt."

Wendy wouldn't let it go. "Mom!"

"Not another word from you. You say one more bad thing about your man, try to get me angry for giving you what you deserve, and I swear, I'll take you in back and give you what your father should have years ago. He was too damned easy on you, both you and your sister, and I always told him so."

Wendy dropped it, went back to our bedroom, and returned wearing a skirt. I preferred her in the panties, but we did have company.

Carol stayed for dinner, and Wendy told her the whole story. She sat on one of the bedroom pillows at the table, when her mother insisted it was rude of her to try to eat while standing. Wendy wriggled around a lot, wincing in pain regularly.

When the entire tale was finished, without the slow denouement with props that I'd gotten, it seemed that I wasn't the only one proud of her. "Aloe with lidocaine," Carol said.

"What?"

"Tomorrow, not tonight. You don't get any relief tonight. Use some aloe with lidocaine. It's good for the skin and will take care of the worst of the pain. Most of the time, I would tell you to endure and remember why you got it. But you did a good thing, baby. I'm so proud of you, that I'm taking advantage of a mother's prerogative. Use the aloe with lidocaine tomorrow."

"How do you know about that?" Wendy asked.

Her mother blushed. She looked at me, and smiled shyly. "You know how I get, John. After you called the other day, Ed made me tell him why I was so upset. He was quite angry that I'd accused you of anything. I think we all know better. He let me use the aloe with lidocaine Sunday, after we felt that we'd worked things out. He must have been pretty happy with me, he almost never lets me use anything like that."

Wendy was looking at her mother in shock. I imagine I didn't look a whole lot better.

Carol turned back to her daughter. "What? Like you didn't know? You've seen how I get. Having a temper is the pits." She turned back to me. "If you have a problem with her using the lotion tomorrow, you'll just have to take it up with me. I'll call Ed if I have to and get his permission."

"No, I, uh, don't think that will be necessary."

Carol gave me a mischievous grin. "Too bad. If you change your mind, let me know. Or if I do anything else to piss you off. Don't call me names in the back of your mind. I've already told you once to call me on it if I do. I think you know how."

Kelly laughed. "Not me. I'm gonna be good."

We were drinking our coffee, and I think Carol was dragging things out, just to torture her daughter. "Speaking of which, Kelly, what's your status now? Are you back for good?"

Kelly blushed, then looked over at me. "Wendy said I could stay. We got my stuff today. I'm going to finish up my schooling."

Carol grinned, then got up and ran around the table, and hugged her. "I'm so glad, honey. You had us all so worried! Why did you ever get it in your thick skull to leave?"

"I...I couldn't stand the idea that I might make things bad for them."

"Oh you sweet, sweet, foolish girl. They wanted you to stay. You know that. What were you thinking? Didn't you know that if anything bad happened to you, none of us would ever forgive ourselves? That was very selfish."

"I thought I was doing the right thing," Kelly said.

"Well, at least now you have. What are you guys going to tell everyone? It's going to look kind of suspicious, a little hottie like you moving in."

Wendy spoke up. "She's my second cousin, and she's going to be our nanny, if anyone cares."

Mom laughed. "They'll care, believe me. You guys are going to be gossip central for a while. Try to keep it clean in public, will you? At least for the next few weeks."

I think I was still in shock. That was the kind of week it was.

Kelly blushed, and turned toward me. "I didn't mean to spring it on you like this. Are you alright with everything?"

I probably had that fish-out-of-water look going. I found it hard to speak. In the end, the best I could do was nod.

Carol got up, and stretched. "Damn, you kids eat good. I can't believe you all aren't rolling around instead of walking. Now where's my granddaughter?"

"In the playpen. I'm going to feed her before you go. I've got a couple more bottles pumped in the 'frig. You all have wiped out my stores. I'm going to have to pump like mad to build them up again. My poor boobs are gonna be sore for days!"

We sat in the family room, Wendy was in my chair, with our daughter in her lap. I was stationed on the couch between Carol and Kelly. Kelly was being a little more discreet than usual, not leaping on me or any of that stuff. Not that I minded.

Carol was sipping on a glass of wine, curled up beside me, turned sideways. "You satisfied with her solution?" she asked abruptly.

It took a second for me to realize she was talking about the payback. Not the Kelly stuff. "I'm still digesting. I probably should be, but it's hard to let it go. Part of what I was planning was to let their wives know, at least Misty. He almost destroyed my marriage, I feel it's the least I could do for him."

Carol nodded. "Might be kind of cruel to Misty and the kids. I know it's tempting, but you should think about the fall out. If it causes their breakup, everyone's going to hear about the cause. Do you really want that?"

"I know. But if it was happening behind my back, I would want to know. Doesn't Misty have that same right?" I turned to Wendy. "Wouldn't you want to know?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. Besides, obviously I'm pretty useless at moral decisions. What do you think, Mom?"

Carol leaned back pensively. "I guess it depends on the situation. If it was a one-time mistake, it might be for the best to let it die and be buried. An ongoing issue is different."

I nodded. "Agreed. I could see maybe letting Jarrod or Aaron slide. They didn't instigate things, and it was only one time. Tom, on the other hand was the one that pressured her into it, three times, and invited others to do the same." I looked over at Wendy, who seemed to be nervous about the whole discussion. "I gotta admit, Wendy did pay him back pretty harshly, where the others got off a little too easy for my taste. I'm going to need some time I think."

Carol put her hand on my arm. "That's good. Let the rage go a bit. Give it some time and see how they respond to what's happened so far. You can always pursue your own agenda at a later date."

Kelly's demure ways were slipping as she stretched out, her bare feet resting in my lap, toes wiggling. "What did you have planned?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. I have to admit, there was going to be an element of physical pain in whatever I did. I wish I could say I was better than that, but I really wanted to kick their asses severely." I reached down and started rubbing Kelly's arches.

She was relaxing more, stretched out. "You should get some of this Mom, he's really got a nice soft touch."

Carol, laughed. "I don't think he wants an old woman's feet in his lap, when he's got a young cutie like you."

I reached over and grabbed her ankle, where she was sitting on her feet, and pulled it into my lap. She fell back, almost spilling her drink. "John! Don't be silly!"

I ran my thumb along her arch, pushing in, moving slowly. She tried to pull her foot away, but I swatted the bottom of her foot. "Behave Mom."

She eventually gave in, and her second foot joined the first. "I don't know what's gotten into you, John. This really isn't like you."

"Do you know your daughter was surprised when I suggested she talk to you first? She said I didn't like you."

Carol took a moment to answer. "I didn't think you did, either. I certainly never gave you any reason to. I'd have to say your suggesting me to intervene surprised me as much as anyone."

"It's not that I don't like you, or didn't like you. I figured you didn't like me. You or Ed. Never really gave me a chance. Looked down on me from day one. I was irritated, more than anything else, and didn't feel like trying to prove myself over and over again," I explained.

She leaned back, and wiggled her toes expectantly when I gave Kelly's some attention. I finally got it worked out where I could use one hand on each. "It wasn't you, honey. She was so young. Our baby. Alice was four years older, and still not married. Wendy was barely out of college, and you acted so serious. She was infatuated, and that had us worried. We didn't know you. You understand, don't you?"

I shrugged.

Carol sighed. "Try to understand. It wasn't you, as much as anybody. It was too soon."

"Almost six years now. You never got over it?"

Carol blushed. "Ed did. He thinks you're friends now. But he's not good at showing things like that. He offers you a beer, and a seat in front of the TV. That's about as chummy as he gets. Me? You know how I am by now. I can be rotten, I know it. I cling to every perceived slight, real or not. We talked about it. I don't know how to let things go."

She grinned, and lifted her free foot, rubbing it against my side playfully. "You're better than me. I couldn't believe you'd turn to me when things got ugly. That means a lot, you know."

"You're honest, and moral, and you love your daughter and granddaughter like nobody else. I figured you might have enough influence on her to help."

Kelly was teasing, pressing her foot into my crotch. Rotten girl. "She was the best, John. You did good. Marcie helped too, but Mom was the difference."

"I never doubted her for a second. Not when it came to saving our marriage."

Carol pulled her feet from my lap, and crawled up next to me. "You're too damned sweet." She put her arms around my neck, and kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

Wendy walked over with Jeannie, feeding time over. "Behave Mom. He's mine. Thanks to you and Kelly. Don't make me tell Dad on you."

Carol leaned back and took my daughter in her arms. "Tell Ed? For what? I'm being good. Can't I even give my favorite boy a thank-you kiss?"

Wendy giggled. "As long as that's all you give him."

Carol blushed. "I would never push the boundaries. I'm not so old I can't flirt a little, but I'm not a cheater, and would never participate in anyone else cheating. Unlike some people I know."

Wendy turned away, and I could see she was unhappy. "That was uncalled for Carol. She was only teasing. We can't keep throwing her mistakes in her face if we want to get past this."

She glared at me for a second, then seemed to calm. "You're right. I'm sorry Wendy." She grinned. "Am I going to have to call Ed, and let him know I'm being punished?"

I laughed and put my arm around her. "Not today. But that's one strike."

She stood, and smiled at me. "I'll give Ed notice. Just in case." She went over to Wendy. "I am sorry. I guess I'm still a little angry. Call me later. We still need to talk about Alice. You haven't spoken to her, have you?"

Wendy shook her head. "She's left a couple of messages."

"Good. Leave her be. Where's the baby bag?"

"By the door, Mom. Let me get her milk."

They left me with Kelly, who seemed to think my lap was too empty, and promptly climbed in it. "They have a good relationship. Even if Mom is still a little pissed at her."

"They do. They're close. If Wendy had been talking to her more, and less to her sister, this would never have happened."

Kelly giggled, snuggling close. "But then you'd never have met me. I'd still be miserable. I'm sorry that it happened, but not for the results. I guess I'm a little selfish."

I gave her a hug. "Sometimes selfish is good." I lifted her from my lap. "I'm gonna say goodbye."

I intercepted them at the door, and gave my baby girl a last kiss, and another for my mother-in-law, who was better behaved. "Thanks for everything," I told her.

"That's what family's for, sugar. Have fun now. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I laughed. "Does that really eliminate anything?"

She grinned back. "I'm not telling." She let Wendy give her a hug, and we were alone again.

I got a big hug and kiss from my wife, pressed up against the door, and then was escorted back to my bedroom. "Give us a bit?" Wendy called out to our new permanent guest.

"You got it. I'll clean up. You kids have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do either."

Wendy closed our door, then started undressing. "Naked, in my bed. Now," she told me.

It only took me a few seconds, and shortly thereafter she joined me. She slid into my arms, holding me, and kissing me. "You're not mad, are you? I should have talked to you about Kelly first."

"No. I'm not mad. A little surprised. It would have been nice to be consulted."

She kissed my chest. "Of course. You know how I get. Sometimes I just don't think. She was telling me about the rules of her probation or whatever it is. She's not even supposed to be in the area of her apartment. When I heard that, we stopped shopping, and I made her get her stuff. The place was a real dump. One crummy room. Shared bathroom. Since she couldn't stay there, I knew she had to stay with us, at least until her time was up. Then it was a matter of how to explain it."

"I understand. I do. It's not a big deal. We have the space."

Wendy was moving south, and her attention to my waist and below was having the expected effect. "I gave her the Hawaiian guest room. We put her stuff in there. For now, I would like her to spend a few nights in here. She's pretty messed up, and she needs the attention and affection." She licked my shaft, annealing the steel within. "I'm not saying I want you two doing stuff together. At least not more than an occasional blowjob. You understand?"

"Sure. I don't want her. Not that she isn't cute and all, but you should know you're more than enough woman for me. You always have been. You always will be."

She gave me a long slow suck. "Do I need to spell out the rules for you?" she asked.

"Maybe. I'm not going after her, but if she gets a little... aggressive, I want to make sure she understands."

"Kissing, cuddling, hugging, that's all good. Give her all you want. It's what she needs now. Blowjobs, if they should happen, are only if I say so. Is that Ok with you?"

"More than Ok."

That got me another nice long suck. "Good. Sex is out of the picture. Besides, I don't think she's ready for that. She doesn't equate sex with anything good, right now. It would probably mess things up."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,399 Followers