It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,339 Followers

"Why are we even talking about it, then? I have no need for her. Hell, it'll probably be a miracle if I can keep my own horny wife satisfied."

She laughed, then bobbed up and down on my shaft a while. "She may feel the urge to, well, pay you, for all the things we're doing for her. She's used to trading in sex."

"I got it. No stray payments."

She nodded, then was quiet, while she gave me her undivided attention down below. I watched, happy. She was at her best like that, beautiful, devoted to my pleasure. I noticed her butt was raised up high, not resting on her heels like she usually did. I imagined the 'attention' she'd received left it very tender.

Kelly came in the bedroom, and walked right past. "Ignore me. I'm taking another bath. I love your tub. Friggin' Jacuzzi in the bathroom."

My wife didn't even blink, continuing her quest to win my release.

I heard the water running in the bath, then Kelly showed up naked, sliding in next to me. "I hope you don't mind. I love to watch her with you."

"I don't mind. Wendy?"

Wendy didn't even look up. She shook her head a little, then a few seconds later gave us an 'OK' signal.

Kelly nuzzled my neck. "You're really alright with me staying here?"

"I'd be upset if you left," I told her, kissing the top of her head.

Her hand rubbed across my chest. "I won't get in the way. I promise. I'll help around the house any way I can. I swear I won't interfere in your marriage."

"I know. I just want you to be happy, Angel. You let me know what you need, and I'll do what I can."

She sighed. "Hold me, John? Hold me, and let me see what love is supposed to be like."

I gave her a squeeze, and we watched my wife pleasure me. I concentrated on what she was doing, let my own need surge. She went in for the kill, no longer playing any delaying games, and I groaned my release.

She held my cock in her mouth, but let my juices spill out around my cock. She smiled, and started licking and kissing, playing around. She looked up at Kelly. "Wanna help?"

Kelly shook her head. "Not this time. I want to watch you, if that's Ok?"

Wendy grinned. "Your loss."

A couple of minutes later she was still playing, and Kelly climbed off the bed. "Gotta check the bath. I kind of cheated, I had the water running slowly." She smiled and gave me a quick kiss. Then she was hugging Wendy from behind. "Take care of him."

"Always," Wendy responded.

When she'd finished her play, she climbed back up and into my arms. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"Silly girl. I love you more and more every day."

She kissed my shoulder. "I know you show it all the time, but I like to hear it. I'm not complaining, but you weren't saying it much, for the last few months. I know you show me, but the words, they're special to me."

I thought about it. She was right. I didn't tell her often enough. I thought it kind of undervalued the words when you said it all the time. I knew better now. "Thank you for letting me know. This is good, isn't it, being so open about what we need."

She nodded. "I don't know why I never told you."

"I should have noticed. You tell me all the time. I love hearing it from you. If a day should ever pass when I don't tell you how much you mean to me, how much I love you, call me on it. You mean the world to me, Wendy."

She was quiet, hugging me. "You are my world," she whispered.

Wendy lifted her body, and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Round two?"

I laughed as she spun in place, straddling my face, while her mouth started on its journey to get me ready for another go.

I adjusted the pillow beneath my head, raising it to where I could reach her easily. As I licked her gently, playfully, I had a moment of doubt. Not about her, but about me.

Wendy seemed to enjoy when I went down on her, but it wasn't explosions and ecstasy. Given time I could get her off, but it was rarely easy. It was mind-blowing that she could have an orgasm without my touching her, simply by blowing me, and had no problem achieving her release during sex.

Was I a bad oral lover? It seemed almost criminal compared to how good she was.

She seemed to enjoy it, and encouraged me with her touches, movement, sweet noises and assurances. Still, it wasn't like I thought it should be. Maybe I'd read too much porn, seen too many videos. Women going crazy, when you do it.

I was distracted while tending her, by her actions, and my thoughts. I reached up and pulled her down to my mouth, and she gasped.

I smiled until I heard her words. "Gentle where you grab, baby. My ass is still on fire."

I caressed her bottom gently, and moved my hands outward to her hips, renewing my efforts. I wanted it to be good for her.

My one time with Kelly had been great. She'd responded so beautifully, making me feel strong and powerful, making a 'pro' come on my tongue. I couldn't be that bad, could I?

I'd never had these issues or concerns before. I knew it was my own insecurity. What had made her need to go to other men? Why couldn't I keep her happy and fulfilled? Was I an inconsiderate or untalented lover? I knew she loved giving me oral sex, but where was the skill in being a hard cock for her?

My wife certainly had no inkling of my concerns, wiggling her hips for me, moistening, while she continued her oral worship. I was slow hardening for her, my mind turning cartwheels, evaluating my own performance. Still, I couldn't resist her efforts and felt the stiffness resurging, hearing the appreciative "Mmmm" as she sucked me.

She was nowhere near to coming, when she lifted up, turning around again. "Mind if I'm on top?"

"Never," I assured her.

She leaned over and kissed me, "God, you have my motor running baby, I need this."

She lowered herself onto my staff, taking me easily, sliding all the way down. She started a gentle rocking, her hips rolling as she went, in her favorite motion. Her breath was shallow, fast, as her movement became more pronounced, taking more of my length, in longer strokes.

I liked to hold her ass in my hands in that position, but now I rubbed my palms across her sensitive cheeks gently, teasing.

"Spank me," she whispered.

I was surprised. It was the last thing I expected to hear from her. She was grinding at me, her moans and soft grunts assuring me she was getting very excited. I slapped her butt cheek, gently but with my cupped open hand.

"Oh!" she moaned.

I grinned. "You're such a bad girl, Wendy." I smacked her other cheek, only a little more firmly.

She whimpered, her legs shaking. "Sorry," she whined.

"Your mouth is mine, you understand?" I whispered forcefully, swatting the right cheek again.

"Yours, only yours," she gasped.

"Little whore, selling your blowjobs to our friends," I growled. I spanked the alternate rosy cheek hard.

She gasped, shaking. "Never again," she moaned.

"Naughty girl, bringing another woman into our bed," I whispered into her ear.

She whimpered again, and I grabbed her ass cheeks firmly in my hands and slammed my cock up into her, pounding her forcefully.

Wendy cried out, coming on my cock, her hands clutching at my shoulders desperately. I hammered my cock into her hard. "My pussy. My mouth. My ass," I snapped, each phrase emphasized by another deep stroke.

She was incapable of answering, her body responding powerfully, as deeply as she ever had before. I was astounded by her reaction.

I pulled her down viciously on my cock, burying it inside her. I raised both hands and slapped her burning cheeks fiercely. "Mine, Damn it!"

She screamed out again, quivering. "Yours," she whimpered. "Always."

She collapsed on me, and I could see she was sobbing, clutching me. Maybe I had gone too far. I rubbed her ass softly, then brought my arms up and hugged her, nudging my cock back and forth.

"I love you, naughty girl. Love you so damn much." I kissed her face tenderly, and her mouth covered mine, needily, passionately.

"Forgive me?" she pleaded.

"A hundred times over. I know all your love is for me."

She kissed my face desperately, dozens of little kisses, mixed with her salty tears. "God, John, I love you so much. Why are you so good to me, when I'm such a fuckup?"

I laughed, giving her a squeeze. "You're not. We know you made a mistake, but it wasn't because you didn't love me, or out of disrespect. You were missing something, and your idiot sister gave you some terrible advice. I understand that in some ways I let you down. We move forward now. As long as you'll have me."

"As long as I'll have you?" she laughed. "How's forever sound?"

I kissed her lovingly. "Sounds perfect. I'm the luckiest man around."

She giggled. "As long as you'll agree I'm the luckiest girl."

I was stroking a little more firmly into her, seeing her little smile. "We're the luckiest couple, alright?"

She nodded eagerly, then wiggled her hips. "You love fucking me, don't you?"

"What do you think?" I teased.

She lowered her body onto mine, calm, submissive, letting me have her. "Am I a good lover, John? I know you like my blow-jobs, but the rest?"

She was no end of surprises tonight. "Of course? Why would you even ask?"

"I don't know. I don't want you to get tired of me. I never want us to get into a rut. I want you to need me, feel passionate about me."

"How about me?" I asked nervously. "Am I all you need? Do I do it for you?"

She laughed. "After that? You even need to ask? God, I never dreamed sex could be as good as it is with you."

"How...how about orally," I asked, my weakness showing through.

"You're wonderful," she said softly.

"You almost never come for me when I do it," I said softly. "It takes you so long. Am I doing something wrong?"

She rose up a little and looked at me curiously. "Why would you think that?"

I shrugged, and noticed I'd stopped moving. "You're so good at it. I'm not in your league. I want it to be better for you," I confessed.

My cock slid out of her, and I realized I'd lost my erection.

Wendy looked at me worriedly. "Where...where did this come from? How long have you thought about this?" She eased off my body, clinging to my side.

"I don't know. I just was thinking about it now. I want to make you happy. I don't want you to ever need anyone but me. Never wonder about how other lovers might make you feel."

Her gaze was fearful, and her eyes teared up. "It wasn't about you, John. I swear, you're all I've ever wanted. You are a wonderful lover. Don't ever think it was about you, or that I wasn't satisfied." She gripped me fiercely, sobbing. "God, what have I done to us?"

"Shh. Don't cry. It's not that I don't believe you or trust you. I want things to be as good as possible. If I can do something better, that's all I want."

That didn't help, and she curled up, crying harder than ever.

Kelly walked out of the bathroom, and took in the scene. She climbed on the bed behind Wendy, and put her arms around my wife, silently, holding her.

After a bit, Wendy turned away from me, grabbing our new roommate, sobbing. "I've ruined everything, Kel. Everything! I could just die..."

Kelly smoothed her hair, kissing her forehead. "No you haven't. It's getting better, we all just need a little time." She raised her head and looked at me quizzically. I couldn't explain, not then, and I just shrugged. I rolled onto my side, behind my wife, and held them both in my arms.

"You haven't ruined anything. I love you. We're going to come out of this stronger than ever. I promise."

Kelly and I held her, kissed her, stroked her soft skin, brushed her tears away. We enveloped her in our bodies, caressing her, reassuring her.

It wasn't a good night. I didn't doubt that we'd have more bad ones in the future, but I was still confident we were moving forward, making our marriage stronger. Even, as odd as it may seem, with a cute little ex-whore in our bed.

I turned out the lights, adjusted the sheets, and pulled my wife into my arms. If she was going to shed tears, let them fall on my body, while I confessed my unmitigated love for her.

Kelly provided the comfort she could, quietly, her hand caressing us both gently, lovingly. Helping in the only way she could, in silent, warm support.

==========================

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,339 Followers