It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,344 Followers

Wendy climbed down beside Kelly, and I got a replay of our earlier fun. After a few minutes Kelly told her to ride me.

"Kelly..." Wendy whined.

"Go ahead. We're going to be here a while. We might as well have fun."

Wendy blushed, but climbed aboard. She took a few seconds to get me in her, then she was sliding up and down my cock. She looked over at her mother, blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, baby. He's your man. It's the most natural thing in the world," Carol said. "It's beautiful."

I reached down and grabbed Wendy's butt, to help her, and I saw her wince. "Gentle," she murmured.

"Sorry, I forgot."

She pulled off of me, and moments later she and our playmate were licking me clean, before taking turns sucking me again.

Carol laughed. "You, John Reed, are one lucky man."

I nodded. "I know. Believe me."

After two more sucking sessions, followed by short rides, Carol got up. "I'm putting her down, she's practically asleep already. Don't finish before I get back."

"No danger of that," I assured her.

Wendy sat up, giving me the evil eye. "You don't think we could finish you before she returns?"

I shook my head. "I know you could. Whenever you want. I'm helpless with either of you."

Wendy appeared mollified. "You bet your ass we could. Right Kelly?"

"Whenever we want to," she replied.

I nodded. "I know. I figured you weren't about to cut the play time short, that's all."

Wendy moved back to licking and sucking. "As long as you remember. This is our cock, and it shoots when we want it to."

Kelly turned and kissed my wife firmly on the lips. "Your cock. I'm just happy to be allowed to play along."

Wendy grinned. "My cock. But ours when we're playing together."

Carol returned when Wendy was riding me again. "They are so naughty. Teasing you like that."

I grinned. "Not...complaining..."

She cuddled up next to me, her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her, holding her close. She grabbed the hand on her shoulder and moved it down to her tit. Then her hand moved down between her legs, and she moaned softly.

Wendy climbed off of me, and Kelly's mouth engulfed me immediately.

"Greedy!" Wendy whispered.

Kelly had the grace to blush, but she kept sucking.

"How long can you guys keep going like this?" Carol asked.

Wendy was taking her turn with her mouth full, so Kelly responded. "I don't know. At least 30 minutes or so. We haven't tried for longer, he gets kind of crazy after a while."

Carol moaned. "Thirty minutes?"

"At least. We've done that to him a bunch of times. I think he went about 40 minutes the first night, maybe longer."

"You were torturing me," I reminded her.

She laughed, her tongue teasing my shaft below Wendy's mouth. "You could have begged anytime."

Carol trembled, and I squeezed her nipple for fun. "Sweet Jesus, he doesn't f...fuck that long, does he?"

Wendy pulled off my cock, and passed it to Kelly. "Sure. Longer if he wants. He's very patient with me. We've gone for hours. He just takes a break when he needs to, and uses his talented tongue. He's the best lover in the world, Mom."

She was embarrassing me. "We don't do that very often. Fifteen to twenty minutes would be the norm," I admitted.

Carol was moaning softly, and I saw her hand was going a mile a minute down below.

Wendy looked up from between my legs. "Give him some tit, Mom. He loves that."

She shivered. "Oh, baby. I don't know. Do you really think I should? That would be awfully brazen."

"Go ahead Mom. He's a tit man. Trust me."

Carol scooted up the bed, and guided her tit to my mouth. I nibbled on her nipple, and sucked on it, moaning while the girls continued their assault on my cock. I couldn't see much, but I felt Wendy move up and climb on top of me. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me hard this time," she said.

She leaned over me, and I saw her face only a few inches from mine. She was obviously very excited. She lifted her hips, and I pounded up into her, listening to her voice catch, while I sucked on her Mom's tit.

Wendy was whimpering sweetly. She gasped, and I figured Kelly was up to no good. "Do it," she growled through clenched teeth.

It took a lot out of me, but I fucked her hard, pleased when she got that look of distraction that preceded her coming. She was grunting sweetly, little squeals escaping her lips. She rolled her head back, neck taut, and I felt her coming on my cock. She was driving me crazy.

"I'm close," I gasped, relinquishing Carol's nipple.

"Not yet," Wendy moaned, thrusting hard against me.

"Close," I moaned.

My wife, shuddered, then scrambled off my cock. She was barely in time, and when Kelly took me down her throat I moaned around Carol's tit, and exploded. I got a couple of shots off, then the mouths switched places, and I finished with my wife.

I almost passed out from the experience, my world going black for a few seconds, then I looked up and Kelly's mouth was pressed against Carol's and I felt her coming, while she whimpered sweetly. Kelly pulled away grinning, and Carol rolled over onto her back, gasping.

Wendy crawled up next to me, hugging me. "Spoiled. We spoil you way too much."

"God, baby. That was insane," I gasped.

She giggled. "You like?"

"I'm going to pass out now. Wake me in two days."

She laughed, kissing me. "No way, hubby dearest. I expect presents under the tree. You're going shopping, and tonight you're going to take all my holes. It's been way too long."

I groaned, while the girls laughed.

Kelly was back between my legs, playing lovingly. No chance I was getting hard anytime soon, but she didn't seem to mind. Carol cuddled up to me, opposite her daughter. "Thank you, baby. That was wild."

Wendy grinned. "You gonna tell Dad everything?"

Carol nodded. "Of course. That little stunt Kelly pulled at the end might earn me a spanking, but I deserve it."

"She's trouble. I told you. If Dad's going to spank you, I'll send her over to take half of it."

"Wendy!" Kelly whined.

Carol shook her head. "I'll keep that in mind. She'll need a chaperone. I wouldn't trust us alone with her. Ed doesn't have the patience or control that studly here shows."

Kelly climbed up my body, lying on top of me. "I wasn't bad. I was just sharing," she pouted.

"Me either," Carol teased. "I'm just going to share my punishment. Then again, he may just want to fuck my brains out after I tell him everything. I'm not sharing that."

I closed my eyes, enjoying the banter, and the feel of all that soft flesh pressed against mine.

* * *

They let me nap, I guess. I woke alone, and staggered off to the bathroom. After a quick shower and shave, I felt human again. Sore, but human.

I got dressed, and went looking for the rest of my family. Kelly was playing on the floor with Jeannie, and Wendy was laying on the couch, belly down. She was wearing a t-shirt and skirt, and the skirt was raised up to her waist, showing her bare bottom. The bruising looked like it hurt, and I felt a little ashamed for hurting her. I walked over and caressed her bare butt.

"How's it feeling?" I asked.

She grinned. "Mom brought over the good stuff. It's only a little sore now. God, I hope I don't earn another one of those anytime soon."

I caressed her cheeks gently. "I don't imagine you will. I think you know better now."

She shook her head. "Not from that. That will never happen again. But I know I'm sometimes naughty. Be patient with me."

I laughed, leaning down and kissing her bare flesh. "Always. It will never be that harsh again, I'm pretty sure of that. I don't believe you'll ever do anything nearly that bad."

"Never. I promise." She wiggled her butt. "Am I still forgiven?"

"Of course. I love you, sweetie."

"I know. I'm still sore somewhere else, too. Not that I'm complaining," she giggled.

I crawled over to Jeannie and Kelly, and played with my daughter. "When do you want to go?" I asked Kelly.

"Anytime. Whenever you want."

"Ok. Let me have a little time with my girl, and we can head out. Any place particular, or is the mall good enough?" I asked.

"Sounds perfect," Kelly answered.

* * *

I'm not much of a shopper. I usually know what I want, and where I want to get it. I go in the store, buy it, and move on. I was having a little more trouble making decisions that day. I knew I wanted to get Carol something special for all she'd done, and I was torn over how much I wanted to get Kelly. I was tempted to go hog wild, but held back a little. I had no idea if my wife had gotten anything for her yet.

I knew the big item was a car. We'd have to get Kelly one if she were to be saddled with babysitting responsibilities, as well as going to school. A nice simple used car, good gas mileage. No use spoiling her. As a start, I got an assortment of study guides for the GED, the SAT and ACT. Poor girl was going to be busy.

By the time I was content with my purchases, without going overboard as I was so tempted to do, I'd only been there about 2 hours. I loaded my stuff in the vehicle, and returned to the mall rendezvous point, near the food court.

I was watching the eye candy, and comparing it negatively to what I had at home. I saw a shapely figure walking my way, and by the time I realized it was Marie, Tom's wife, it was too late to hide or pretend I hadn't seen her. She was looking right at me, and walking my direction in a determined fashion.

Ever since the day after her party, I'd avoided talking to her. I was a little embarrassed because I had told her I'd call her back. I felt that it was Wendy's job now, she was her best friend.

She walked up with a hard smile on her face. "John Reed, I have a bone to pick with you."

"You look gorgeous as always," I replied, trying to deflect the attack. "Last minute shopping?"

She sat at the table I was using, and helped herself to a piece of the hot pretzel I was eating. "You never called me back."

No getting out of it. "Sorry. I figured Wendy would. I'm surprised she didn't."

"What were all those..." she lowered her voice, looking around, "cheating questions about?"

I figured the best thing was to try to keep somewhere close to the truth without giving away too much. "Her sister was putting some crazy ideas in her head, it seems. Like blowjobs aren't really sex."

"Jesus. Really? Why?" she asked.

A good question, and one I hadn't raised yet. "I don't know, to be honest. I think part of it was probably their high-school and college behavior. It might have been mischief, or a joke. Either way I wanted to nip it in the bud. I guess you can understand that."

"Why the issue with Tom then? I know you guys haven't spoken since that night. You sounded pissed at him when we talked."

Crap. "He might have been one of the guys, and there were more than one, that was trying to convince her that her sister was right."

Marie looked at me in shock. "You're kidding right? My Tom did that?"

"I hold you largely responsible, you know."

Her mouth dropped open. "Me? Why? I didn't do anything!"

"It appears that you ladies have been discussing very personal elements of our love lives, and sharing them with your spouses. I don't understand that. Wendy has never told me about your sex lives. Any of yours."

Marie blushed. "I...I never thought, I mean, it didn't mean anything. Believe me John, it was nothing bad. Just the opposite. We're all kinds of jealous of what you have."

"Maybe, but telling all the men at a party that my wife likes giving blowjobs isn't the smartest thing you've ever done. You know she's kind of naive and a silly drunk. You're not doing her any favors."

"But I didn't tell anyone but Tom!"

"And of course you swore him to secrecy, and he'd never mention it. Not while drinking and entertaining his buddies. Jesus, Marie! I heard it from guys at work!" Best defense is a good offense, right?

"Oh God! You don't think he said anything, do you?"

"Somebody did. I heard about it at the party, and at the office. Not the most pleasant evening at home after that. How'd you like your love life to be the subject of water cooler humor, and party gossip."

She had an odd look on her face. "If it was yours..." she mumbled. She caught herself, blushing hard again. "All the women know. It could have been any one of them. Do you know it was Tom?"

"No. But I suspect it was. I know he talked to one of the guys I work with about it. I'm not very happy about that."

"He wouldn't! I can't believe that! We're best friends. Why would he do that? It doesn't make any sense."

"I don't know. Maybe you and Wendy should have a talk sometime. Until I know differently, I'm going to have a hard time socializing with your husband."

"I'm so very sorry, John. I don't know how it could happen. We talk about all kinds of things, you know. I didn't think. I'll talk to Wendy. You're right about that. I'm going to get to the bottom of this."

I saw her look over my shoulder in surprise, and a pair of skinny arms wrapped around me. "Mmm. I'm telling. Talking to a pretty lady when you're supposed to be shopping. Wendy's going to kill you!"

I laughed, grabbing her arms and pulling her to the side. "I doubt that. Kelly, this is Marie, Wendy's best friend." I looked across the table at the surprised woman. She was in for a lot of shocks today.

"Marie, this troublemaker is Kelly, Wendy's cousin. She'll be staying with us for a while, so she can go to school locally. She'll also be working as our nanny."

Kelly pulled her assortment of shopping bags around the side of the table, and sat down, quickly grabbing all that remained of my pretzel. "Second cousin, really. Mom and Carol are cousins, whatever that makes us. So you're Marie, Tom's wife."

Marie looked back and forth between us. "I...uh...yeah, you know about me?"

Kelly laughed, grabbing my soda and taking a drink. "Sure. Wendy and I talk about everything. Ev-ery-thing. I know all about you." She let that hang a few seconds, then smiled. "Good stuff. She likes you a lot."

Marie shook her head. "I'm not so sure about that. We used to talk almost every day. I haven't spoken to her since after the party. She's dodging my calls."

Kelly reached out and grabbed her hand. "No, she wouldn't avoid you. She's been bad for the last week, almost completely incommunicado. I guess I'm mostly responsible for that. She's been busy helping me get relocated, setting up my room, getting my schooling set up, all kinds of things. Wendy's the best, but I've been hogging her time. When did you call her last?"

"Not for a couple of days. I figured she didn't want to talk to me," Marie said.

"Until Thursday, things were just too hectic. Call her tonight, I know she'd love to hear from you. She talks about you all the time."

Marie seemed relieved. "I'll do that. Thanks. How long are you going to be staying with them?"

Kelly shrugged. "I've got years of schooling ahead of me. I've got no pride. I'll mooch off of them as long as they'll keep me."

"Kelly!" I scolded. "It's not mooching, you're family. Hell, you're more than paying your way. Built in babysitter, nanny, cook, and housekeeping help is doing a lot. It's not like we don't have plenty of space."

Kelly leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her hand, under the table also gave me a naughty rub. "You both are so good to me. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Marie stood, grabbing her one shopping bag. "I'm glad we had this talk, John. I'm sorry I snapped at you. Forgiven?"

I stood and gave her a hug, thankful that Kelly's little grope didn't have the full effect it might have. "Always. You know you're my favorite, don't you?"

She grinned, and I was a little surprised when she pressed back against me firmly. "I've always suspected. Especially around pool season."

I laughed, swatting her rear playfully. "Your smokin' hot body has nothing to do with it, and you know it. You're a great friend." I gave her a long look. "Most of the time."

She stood on tip-toe and gave me a quick kiss. "You best let me go, you beast, or your boarder will have something to tell on you."

I sighed, releasing her. "Spoil sport. Both of you."

She gave us a princess wave, and marched off to continue her shopping. I returned to Kelly and started grabbing her bags.

"No way, handsome. I'm famished. You need to feed me, or I really am telling!" she giggled.

"Jeez. You are nothing but trouble, aren't you?"

She gave me a sultry smile. "Nothing? Only trouble? I have no redeeming qualities?"

I leaned over and gave her a little PDA. "Maybe a few. What do you want?"

"Cheesesteak, no onions, small fries, Coke."

"Small fries?" I teased.

"Gotta keep the girlish figure. You don't want me getting fat, do you?"

I bought what she wanted, and kept her company while she devoured it. She slapped my hand each time I tried to steal a fry. "Ask," she said.

"Fry, Angel?" I pleaded.

She grinned and fed me one. A small one. Chintzy girl.

While eating she begged to borrow my phone. Something else we'd have to get her. She dialed home, and was chatting with Wendy in moments.

"Met Marie...uh, huh...You know, cousins, schooling, nanny, all that stuff...I'm pretty sure."

I stole another fry, dodging the smack. "She was asking why we never called back after the party," I reminded her.

"Yeah, he said she was asking why you guys never called her back...Ok, I'll give him the phone," Kelly said, and then passed it across to me.

I gave Wendy the update, what I had said about rumors about her, and Tom's interest in making them come true.

"John! Did you have to say that?" she whined.

"I had so say something!" I reminded her. "She was asking about the oral sex and cheating questions, and why I was upset with Tom."

"Crap. Ok, when you get home we can discuss what we'll say. You coming soon?" she asked.

"Just as soon as the bottomless pit finishes her mid-day snack."

Kelly put on a pained look. "What? You ate half the fries!"

"Four, Kelly. I ate four of the fries," I teased.

"Big ones!"

"Not hardly. Finish up sweetie, we need to get going." I spoke into the phone. "We're on our way, see you soon. Love ya."

"Love you too," she said before hanging up.

"That was mean," Kelly pouted.

"Not at all. I think it's wonderful you have a good appetite. Keeping your energy up."

She grinned mischievously. "Why? You thinking of wearing me out?"

I laughed. "Not sure that would even be possible."

She giggled. "But wouldn't it be fun trying?"

* * *

At home, Wendy and I had a discussion about how much we should tell Marie, and reviewed what I'd already told her. Wendy wanted to keep things secret, not wanting to destroy their relationship. Openly confessing that her cheating with Tom would be hard on her best friend.

I hated that she'd cheated on me, but I was proud to hear her admit that was what she'd done. I thought about all the things people said when they cheated, particularly 'it was only sex'. My wife had taken it to an all new low, 'it was only a blowjob', not even sex, according to her. Now a week later, thanks to her mother, and our tempting teen, she appeared to have done a complete 180.

She looked up in surprise, when I pulled her into my arms. "I love you so much," I told her softly.

In spite of that, I was still leaning toward letting the bastard take the heat for what he'd done. Wendy begged to make that a last resort. For Marie's sake, not for the son-of-a-bitch. She still wanted to make things right, so I finally caved, and told her she could handle Marie.

I begged off, so I could do some present wrapping, when the girls called out to me from the hall. "You've got baby duty. I just put her down. We have an errand to run. Shouldn't take too long."

"Got it. Have fun," I told them. I could use the privacy. I was not the world's best gift wrapper.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,344 Followers