It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,401 Followers

I nodded, and got up out of her arms. I helped her from the bed, and took her to the shower with me, wondering how life could get any better.

I was done first, and went out to join the rest of the family in the living room.

"About time," Carol said, looking at her watch.

"Don't start, Mom. It was your fault," I told her.

"Me!"

"Yes, you. Getting me worked up like that. Naughty girl." I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "You didn't stick around?"

She shook her head. "No way. You guys weren't playing anymore. That was way too intimate for me to intrude. You really are crazy about her, aren't you?"

I plopped down next to her, watching Kelly play with my daughter. "And then some. She's the best. You did good raising her."

Carol leaned over and gave me a hug. "I'm glad. I... I get a little nervous," she said, glancing meaningfully at our resident ex-street walker.

Kelly was paying attention. She laughed, "Don't worry about me. Even when they were at each other's throats that first night, it was obvious. Nothing's going to get between them. Not even someone as gorgeous and irresistible as me," she teased playfully.

She looked up at Carol. "As long as you keep things PG rated. You're just like her, with another 20 years experience. That's gotta be hard to resist. You're not going to steal your baby's man, are you?"

Carol looked at her in surprise, her mouth hanging open. "Me? Like that could ever happen. No way. Besides, if you can't do it, I don't see anybody being able to."

Kelly scooped up Jeannie in her arms, then sat in my lap. "Good. As long as we behave, they're as good as gold." She turned her head to me, and gave me a little kiss. "Right handsome?"

"Absolutely. I love you both, but Wendy's my life."

"Perfect. Just don't forget it, and we'll all be happy as clams," Carol answered, leaning against me.

Wendy walked in, looking beautiful as always. "Alright, what are you guys scheming now?"

Carol smiled at her. "How to make sure that nobody ever gets between you two again."

Wendy took her daughter from Kelly. "I don't think you have to worry about that, does she, hubby dearest?"

"I believe that's the answer we all arrived at," I said, lifting a pouting Kelly out of my lap. "I, for one, am starving. Let's get this show on the road, or we'll be eating dinner instead of lunch."

* * *

Patty's Place was an odd little eating establishment. It was only open for breakfast during the week, and through lunch on the weekends. Mom nearly had a fit when I announced that was where we were going. Their portions were huge, and not a single healthy item on their entire menu.

I was feeling pretty amazing, seated with the three beautiful women, and my magical daughter sleeping in her car carrier at the end of the table. Once more I felt a pang of envy at how he could sleep so much, anywhere.

Wendy was sitting beside me, at the end next to our girl. Kelly was across from me, with Mom next to her. Everyone was in a great mood. Two days before Christmas, with the holiday merriment making everything a little better.

Mom had just gotten off the phone with her husband. "Y'all can stop by the Evans place any time. They'd be happy to unload the car." She gave us their number, so we could call ahead.

The meal was a feast, every plate enough for two. Kelly and I both managed to clean ours. I sometimes wondered if the girl had a tapeworm. How could she eat as much as she did, and still look like a starving waif?

"What?" she asked, plucking a sausage off of Mom's plate.

"Still hungry?" I teased.

She blushed. "Making up for a few lost meals. So sue me. When I get over 105 I'll slow down."

"Don't worry, Angel. I'll widen the door to the bedroom if I have to."

I dodged the incoming chunk of sausage laughing. "Now I've seen everything. Kelly throwing away food."

"Keep it up, buster, and I'll make you beg so hard, you'll be crying." She gave me a smirk, poking her fork into Wendy's side of pancakes which hadn't seen any action in a while.

"Hey strangers!" I heard, and saw Tonja walking our way. My fists clenched at my side, because I knew her husband Aaron couldn't be too far away. The lousy bastard.

Sure enough, while Tonja got introduced to Kelly and Mom, Aaron walked up behind her, their two little ones in tow. They were going to be seated right next to us, and he was getting them situated. He glanced over at me a couple of times, and I could see the nervousness.

I was surprised when he walked over to my end of the table, after getting the kids settled.

"John, can I talk to you a minute? Outside?"

I wanted to punch him in the face, but I only nodded. "Be back in a minute," I told the girls.

We walked out the door, and he kept going a ways, down to the corner. I could see him screwing his courage up. He turned to face me, and I estimated my chances. I'm not a small guy, but Aaron looked like he could still be playing college ball. He had to be 6'3", two-twenty, and it was well distributed on him. He was as black as any man I'd ever seen, almost blue-black. I could well imagine the lure of a man like him for my wife. I braced myself.

"Listen. I owe you an apology. I really fucked up."

I didn't say anything. For one, I didn't know how much he thought I knew.

"I... I took advantage of Wendy," he said, his voice cracking. "It was wrong, and stupid. I was drunk, but there was no excuse for it."

"You slept with her?" I asked, testing him.

He shook his head no, adamantly. "God no! What I did was bad enough. I, shit, I let her give me a blowjob. Just the once, and it's been tearing me up ever since."

I just stared at him.

"You want to hit me, go for it. I deserve it. I was a bastard. I would never do that to a friend. I swear, the biggest mistake of my life. I... I couldn't take it. I told Tonja."

That shocked me. "Who else did you tell?"

"Nobody. I swear. No one. I was too ashamed. I'm not a cheater. It's just been Tonja since sophomore year. I never did anything like that before. I swear, I've never even been tempted. If it was anyone but Wendy... You know what she did afterward, don't you?"

I nodded.

"I had it coming. She let me off easy. So if you want some payback of your own, I understand. At the Christmas party Tom offered it to me again, but I couldn't. Not that she isn't tempting as hell..."

I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to finish that train of thought.

"Damn it, John! We all know what she does for you. I couldn't help but think about that the first time, but never again. I'm sorry. I really am."

"How did Tonja take it?" I asked.

"You don't want to know. I'm so far in the doghouse, I'm wondering if I'll ever see the light of day. She says the only reason she's keeping me is because I came clean. If she'd heard it from anyone else, my ass would be out the door."

"Probably a smart move, then."

He nodded. "I hope it didn't cause too much trouble between you two. She wouldn't let us do anything else. Nothing. Said that would be cheating. I wanted you to know. It would kill me to think I was the cause of breaking you guys up. Damn, I fucked up."

I steadied my breath. I wanted to be angry with him. If he could just smirk once. Do something wrong. His groveling sucked most of the anger away. "Thanks for being up front about it."

He waited, nervously. "If you want to do something about it, can it not be here? Not in front of my kids. I... I can meet you somewhere."

I shook my head. "No. I think we're done. I'll let the women deal with you. It was a lousy thing to do, Aaron."

"Don't you think I know? I'd have to kill anyone did that to Tonja. It was great, you're one lucky mother-fucker to have that to come home to, but not worth any of it. I only hope that one day you can forgive me."

"Great? It was the worst blowjob she ever gave in her life. You have no idea."

His look was priceless.

"I'm not kidding. She's the best there is, when her heart is in it." I shook my head. "Let's not talk about this again. It's over, Ok? Give us some time. I really don't want to see you right now, but maybe with time I can deal with it."

He nodded rapidly. "Whatever you want. Thanks. I'm sorry. You're a better man than I am, John."

"Probably. I would never do that to a friend's wife. Not like that. No way."

He lowered his head, shaking it. "I know. God, I know."

I turned and went back to the table. I imagine he followed, but I didn't check. I took my seat, and Wendy looked at me nervously. "Everything Ok?" she asked.

I leaned close, dropping my voice. "An apology. He told Tonja."

Her eyes got big, and I heard her gasp. "Really?"

I nodded. "He's in deep shit. But at least they're still together."

She shook her head, eyes glistening. "God, what a mess. A few minutes of stupidity, and everyone pays and pays."

I moved closer, whispering. "He said it was great."

Her eyes flashed with anger. "I swear, John, I wasn't lying. The worst I ever gave. He didn't last two minutes. You have to believe me."

"It's kind of sad. That's great?"

She grinned sheepishly. "Jarrod was worse. And he was willing to pay for another one. Kind of ridiculous. I almost feel bad for the two of them."

She saw the look in my eye, and hurriedly added, "Almost. I said almost."

We were done eating, and they'd paid the bill while I was gone. We got up to leave, and as we said goodbye to Tonja and Aaron, she waved me over.

Fuck.

I walked her way and she grabbed my arm, pulling me down so she could whisper to me. "I'm so sorry, John. I'll take care of his sorry ass. Can you leave it to me? Please?"

Now I could see she was almost as nervous as he had been. "Sure. It's done as far as I'm concerned. I won't be sharing any beers with him anytime soon, but there won't be any payback. I appreciate that he was man enough to apologize."

She nodded gratefully. "Thanks. I... I won't be doing anything like that for you, if that's what you're thinking. No revenge."

"No. That's not what I was thinking. Not that I don't think you'd be amazing, but that's not my style. I'll let you and Wendy handle it."

She tugged me down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks again. Don't be too harsh on Wendy. They used her. Bastards."

In the car, I had to spill both conversations. It took a few minutes, and I answered some questions.

Mom was the first to speak afterward. "So you're done with him? No revenge or nothing?"

I shrugged. "I guess. Not happy about it, but at least he apologized and showed remorse. I figure Tonja's going to make him pay for a while. Wendy already dealt with him on our end."

"What about the others?" she asked.

"I don't know yet. I haven't decided."

========================

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,401 Followers