It Was Only A Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

As more and more of the monster penetrated her I heard her groan, it was so clear I may as well have been in the room with them.

The groan grew the farther he pushed into her until it turned into a piercing scream, he paused, she looked behind "Don't stop you bastard keep it going I want to feel you deep inside me I want to feel it in my throat".

With that he withdrew a little and then plunged hard and deep, she sort of choked for an instant and recovered and settled for loud moaning interspersed with a few oaths and curses.

I watched spellbound as, for the next twenty minutes, he pounded his meat into my darling wife's fragrant and delicate pussy, uncaring whether he was causing permanent damage to the inner tissue. Throughout it Helen made sounds as though she was being murdered.

Whether he took pity on her or whether he could hold back no longer I was unsure but suddenly Pete groaned and thrust himself deep inside her and was clearly spurting his seed into her.

They slowly pulled apart and curled up in each others arms, in a minute or so they were both sleeping soundly.

I was less fortunate, I spent most of the night pondering over how our lives had changed so suddenly

I did finally drift off to be awoken by Helen shaking me.

"Time to get up, make Pete and me a cup of coffee and bring it through."

So sleepy was I that her words didn't hit me until the kettle had boiled. Despite myself I carried the tray through the bedroom door which she had left open for me. I was confronted with the sight of my wife on all fours eagerly sucking his cock back to life while he lay contentedly on his back his eyes closed.

I set the tray down and quietly watched as her lips stretched taut over his bulbous head and slithered down and around his shaft, her hands cradling his balls.

I watched for a good fifteen minutes as she expertly drew him closer and closer to the edge. She seemed to know the right instant for one finger suddenly dived into his ass and he jerked and I saw milky globules escaping her lips despite her efforts to swallow it all.

She smiled up at me , making no effort to wipe away the sperm on her chin. "You should have realised that this is the sort of thing which can happen when you expect me to go out without underwear."

I said nothing. She continued "Anyway I 'm seeing Pete again tonight and later we are going to have a few friends over for a party so today you can get the flat tidy, buy some coloured bulbs for the lights, some candles, 2 bottles of whiskey., 2 vodka and 24 cans of lager Oh and a few mixers too. " She paused " OK you can go now, nothing more for you to see".

I wandered out of the room, ashamed of myself for not standing up to her, and him and yet desperately excited. The party was an interesting idea, perhaps I could get friendly with one of Pete's lady friends and get my own revenge

A few minutes later Pete appeared all dressed up. "Be back shortly Man" he said to me "Hey , maybe I should have got your wife to give you a big sloppy kiss back then"

He laughed harshly and then he was gone.

"Helen" I yelled "We have to talk"

"Later, I 'm having a bath before Pete comes back to pick me up"

"Pick you up?"

"Yes, I told him about your trick with my underwear and he thought that it was terrible. He is driving me to Leeds to buy some new lingerie for me to wear tonight when I go out with him and for the party"

She slammed the bathroom door and began running the taps.

When she did emerge, she didn't stop to speak to me, just went back into the bedroom to get dressed. Hah I say dressed, she appeared in her tiniest mini skirt, she only needs to nod her head and her panties are on show, only I had left her panties behind, you get the idea? She coupled it with a white halter top, her hard nipples were obvious.

Her timing of course was excellent, a horn hooted outside, it was Pete, she dashed downstairs. I watched out of the window as she climbed in to his open top car, kissed him passionately, placed her hand high on his thigh and they were gone, It was like having a defiant teenage daughter with me.

Now I 'm sure you are all thinking, he has his own car why not just pack up and go home, teach her a lesson. I thought about it I really did but I love my wife and deep down I knew that it was just that, she was teaching me a lesson, big style. Plus I admit I needed to know just how bad it could get.

So. I spent the day as instructed, I went shopping, I tidied the flat, replaced the white bulbs with coloured bulbs, everywhere except the box room , which was obviously going to be mine again tonight.

It was after 4pm when they got back, both laden down with parcels. They walked straight into the bedroom, merely shouting for me to fetch Pete a whiskey and her a vodka.

Dutifully I brought them through to catch her trying on a sheer red peep hole bra, sheer split crotch panties also in red and a red suspender belt. "What do you think, should I wear this tonight?"

"Do I have any say?" I asked

She turned to me "No, I was talking to Pete, why should what you think worry me, in future speak when you're spoken to"

I recoiled as though she had hit me, I think those words hurt far more than anything else which had happened.

As I left the room I heard her say, "No I think I 'I’ll wear the other, it's much naughtier" "Naughtier! What the hell was it, underwear with a flashing red light saying' Whore available here'?

I wasn't called back in to the room so I didn't get to see what it was, not until much later.

After about 30 minutes they appeared, she was wearing her long coat over whatever she had settled on. I watched out of the window as they drove away, as they did I could see her taking her coat off making it obvious that she had worn it only to prevent me seeing how she was dressed.

I could have driven after them, of course I could but it's hard to explain, although I hated the way I was being demeaned, insulted and well yes cuckolded, I also found it incredibly exciting so instead I did what all guys do when they are excited and there are no helpful ladies around.

I felt better afterwards. I poured a drink and watched a bit of TV , I didn't win the lottery again, it's becoming a habit that.

At about 11.30 I heard the sound of his engine and lots of loud voices including Helen's, she had obviously had a good time. Well I thought, bring on the ladies, time for Dave's revenge.

Stupid really, I should have guessed, the friends were two guys equally black and equally as huge as Peter.

They strolled in and sprawled all over the furniture. Helen came in last, I stared, she surely hadn't gone out dressed like that!

That, was a totally sheer white lace blouse and matching skirt, there was no lining at all, beneath it she wore a quarter cup cream bra over which her nipples were prominent, at the waist she wore string yes string around her waist and a connecting piece between her thighs, instead of concealing her pussy it accentuated it by dividing the fleshy lips where the string cut between. To complete the ensemble she wore a pair of hold up stockings and the most enormous high heels I have seen outside of a fetish magazine.

She immediately sat on the lap of one of the new guys , I discovered that he was Lance, Pete's brother, before planting her lips on his she turned to me "What are you standing around for? Get us all a drink"

I obliged, when I return Lances huge hand was mauling her tits while Pete and the other guy Jamie watched avidly. She stopped suddenly. "This isn't fair There's only one of me I 'I’ll have to share myself equally , we need music to do it. She stood up in the centre of the room. Pete get your ghetto blaster from the car and a couple of tapes with say twenty songs on, bring them up here"

As Pete left the room she turned to me " We don't need you at the minute, sit in the kitchen till we call for you".

Now the kitchen was really just an extension of the living room divided from it by a breakfast bar so it wasn't as though I was being banished far away, in fact I think that was her idea to make sure that I could witness everything which was about to happen.

Pete returned quickly and set the ghetto blaster up "OK guys" She said "We are going to play pass the parcel, only I am the parcel, each time the music changes I will change laps, when I am on your lap you can kiss me, touch me, grope me, suck my tits, anything, just 2 ground rules , you cannot take more than one item of clothing off me during any one track and no one can fuck me till I 'm totally naked" Her eyes looked at me during the last part. I kept a straight face despite what I was feeling inside.

She climbed onto Jamie's lap as the music began, I quickly got the idea that he already knew his way around her body with the way she began squirming almost at once under his touch, her blouse was gone in seconds and his mouth settled on her exposed nipple.

The track changed and she moved to Pete who removed her skirt before she had the chance to sit on his lap. He blatantly squeezed her breasts and slid three fingers past the string and deep into her pussy.

As the song came to an end she stood, to all intents and purposes naked other than a piece of string. Before moving to Lance she turned to me "We are approaching the best part of the evening, go to my room and bring the double mattress through. You can lay it down here, she indicated a spot in the centre of the room while she sat on Lance's knee.

I could hear the music as I struggled with the mattress and tried to imagine the sight I was missing, her bra would be off of course but how many of his fingers would have explored her secret passage. I struggled into the room as the song was finishing, Helen stayed on Lance's knee while watching me lay it out. Once it was in position she stood and walked onto the mattress wearing only the piece of string. I could smell her sex as she passed me.

"Now I only have one item to lose before you all take each one of my holes" I blinked at that. " I think that it is only right that as he instigated the course of events which led to us meeting that my husband should remove the final item and then describe to you each what pleasures you can expect from each of my holes.

I stared "Come on then strip away my last item protecting my modesty" Reluctantly I placed my fingers on the string around her waist and helped it tumble over her hips and thighs and helped her step free of it.

"Now start with my mouth and tell the gentlemen what delights" she looked around "Jamie can expect"

I began " Helen has wonderful warm receptive lips, she is able to accept my cock right into her throat, she sucks and licks smoothly and when you do climax she will swallow every drop without hesitation and without gagging" I reported

" I 'I’ll vouch for that" Laughed Pete waving an arm in the air

"Now my cunt" She usually called it her pussy" Which Lance will enjoy."

"Helen's cunt is always wet, it is also unprotected " I blanched, this weekend seemed to make it inevitable that in a few months I could be stepfather to a black baby. Her muscles are exceptional, she can squeeze you as well with her cunt as she can with her hand.

"And Pete will want a description of my backside"

"Helen's backside is very tight I doubt if you will be able to access it" I replied honestly

"Oh yes he will , I have KY Jelly in my bedroom , go and get it."

When I returned she was on all fours on the mattress and the guys were all naked standing gazing at her.

"Come on then , open me up for him" Said Helen impatiently.

Hesitantly I knelt behind her and dipped my finger in the jar. I took a reasonable amount and started applying it to her puckered opening.

"Inside too, not just the outside.

With the grease my finger slipped easily in, I rotated my finger and applied it to the inner walls.

"More and deeper, I need lots , have you seen the size of him?"

I glanced across, I saw what she meant, He must have been at least 11 inches long and I wouldn't want to guess his width. I scooped more onto two fingers, with the grease already there my fingers slipped in smoothly .

"Do Pete too".

I offered him the jar.

"No you do it, be polite , Do you want him to think that you don't want him to shove that monster up your wife's ass? Because I know that you do".

Flushing I moved across the floor where a grinning Pete was waiting , already stroking his hard tool.

I applied some grease around and over him, taking care to keep a film of it between my fingers and his hard flesh. I hadn't realised how much heat is given out by a cock, you don't notice with your own.

Satisfied at last Helen gestured for Lance to lie flat on his back on the mattress. I realised that I was about to see at close quarters my wife of 17 years accommodate 3 cocks at one time.

Lance's cock was if anything slightly larger than that of Pete, his brother. Undaunted she climbed astride him ." Hold my pussy lips apart for me" was her next instruction to me.

I did so and was able to see, inches away my wife’s hot wet pussy slide down over the shaft, taking her time but finally settling so that her pussy lips were resting on his pubic hair, she took the entire length with barely a grunt.

Once aboard her first partner she leant forward , once more exposing her anus. "Hold my cheeks apart " she ordered me.

Pete moved forward and gently and carefully inserted himself to about half his length, throughout her cheeks flushed, she trembled and she winced from time to time.

When he stopped, she felt behind, "You aren't all the way in, don't worry about me just keep pushing I 'I’ll scream if it hurts too much". I was enthralled , Lance waited patiently while his brother and friend joined him inside my wife as Pete pushed again and suddenly his shaft slipped as though having negotiated a tricky turn and he was all the way in. I could see the sweat on both him and Helen.

There only remained Jamie, she gestured for him to stand astride Lance, this placed his cock against her lips, she put her hands on his backside and pulled her to him opening her mouth wider and wider, he was perhaps 10 inches long.

Helen has a trick when sucking, of sort of resetting her jaw, a bit like a snake does, it's impossible to describe properly but believe me it works, it's a weird sensation to look down and see your pubes nestling against her lips. She did this with him and squealed. I thought she was in pain and then realised the cause of the squeal, she was so ecstatic at being fully impaled by all three at once she was climaxing already, the plunging hadn't begun yet but there was the unmistakable flush on her chest and face, the crazed look in her eyes, the trembling , all clear indications of her orgasm.

As the initial throes passed over she began moving, tenderly easing each of her holes up along the shaft they contained and equally slowly back along. Slowly her tempo increased and her partners caught the rhythm. I watched from a distance of inches away watching as each cock thrust into one part or another of her. I could hear the slick movements in her lubricated slits, whether lubricated by saliva, pussy juice or KY Jelly.

I gingerly placed a hand low on her stomach. I could feel Lances cock through the flesh, it banged against the palm of my hand and another more distant throb which was Pete's cock working away. To my surprise she didn't thrust me off but guided my hand to her bouncing tit.

The rhythm sped up , spurred on by Jamie who seemed to be overcome with the excitement. I watched him carefully and when I could see that he was beyond the point of no return I placed my hand on her neck in time to catch the swallow mechanism start. I was feeling his spunk slipping down my wife's throat.

Her reaction sent a message to the others and first Pete then Lance shot their cream sperm deep inside Helen’s exhausted body.

As she slowly recovered she murmured "Over 30 inches of cock in one go, just wait till the next girl's coffee morning. "

I made a mental note to ask her about that, when she got round to treating me like her husband that is. I studied the swear ridden quartet beside me, each cock lay close to the point each had left her body. Sperm was oozing out of both her pussy and backside and the two driblets merged on her thigh. I wondered whether it was all over now or was she planning a repeat performance.

At last she managed to get to her feet " I 'm going for a shower, if anyone wants to join me they are welcome." She looked at me "Not you, time for you to go to bed, I 'I’ll trust you with the key, lock yourself in and don't come out till morning"

Sheepishly I accepted the key she offered me and obediently went to the box room. To be honest I was exhausted with having had virtually no sleep the previous night.

I lay in my bed listening to the water cascading from the shower head, I wondered if they were all there soaping each other down, or rather soaping Helen down while she did the same to them. I was just glad that she hadn't told me to wash the guys down.

Presently the water stopped , I heard her giggle and within a few minutes, the moans, the groans and the shrieks began all over again. I considered unlocking my door and taking a peek but I really was far too tired.

When I did wake I was aware of total silence. Hesitantly I unlocked the door and looked out. All four were curled up on the mattress. Her body was coated with dry sperm, clearly she had been the recipient of a spunk bath, I wondered what else might have happened and if I would ever know.

I made myself some breakfast and slowly they awoke. The guys seemed in a hurry to go, I found out later that Pete and Lance had to go to London later that day to collect some goods for their business, I didn't like to ask what the nature of their business might be.

For the first time since Friday Helen and I found ourselves in each others exclusive company for a reasonable amount of time. I tried to start a reasonable conversation.

"This will wait till tomorrow" She insisted " I 'm enjoying myself and if you are really really honest so are you, we didn't expect it to be this way but it is, lets leave the analysing for now and carry on enjoying ourselves."

I couldn't argue with her logic and had to accept that she had a point, yes I did get a thrill of seeing how she was capable of behaving, although I hated a lot of it too, still at least she was speaking to me.

She went for a bath and then went to bed, thanking me for returning her mattress to her bed while she bathed. She asked me to wake her at 4pm if she wasn't already up. "Oh and if you go out", she added. "Buy some baby oil"

I did go out for a stroll on the seafront, a coffee and yes I bought the baby oil.

Her bedroom door was unlocked so ,on my return , I went in and woke her gently. "Run the shower for me she asked" and then as she was about to step into it "Lay a big towel on my bed and bring the baby oil and your razor in when I get out of the shower"

Of course I guessed what was going to happen next and I was as excited as a teenager on a first date, I was to be allowed to touch my wife intimately, clearly she wanted her pussy shaven and a full body massage, after that I knew from experience what always followed.

How right I was and how very wrong. As I expected she lay on her back and instructed me to shave her pubes totally, not leaving a single hair. I enjoyed this, next she lay on her stomach and I commenced a leisurely and stimulating massage, including all cracks and crevices.

After twenty minutes she rolled over onto her back and instructed me to continue, beginning at her shoulders I lovingly complied, taking care to include her neck before lowering to her rib cage but carefully avoiding her nipples. Next, to her flat stomach and then carefully avoiding her shaven triangle on to her thighs, her legs and feet before starting back up her thighs with the intention of now paying full attention to her erotic nerve centre.

taurents
taurents
233 Followers