It Was Only A Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
232 Followers

As I came close to my goal, however she rolled back onto her front and spread her legs wide. "Bring me off, put your fingers in me, play with my g-spot."

I did I found the raised area and rubbed until I was rewarded with her short sharp gushes, the orgasm I knew she loved experiencing best. Now for my reward. I began to loosen my trousers.

"Close the door on your way out, time for me to get ready for this evening"

"But I thought Pete and Lance had gone"

"They have but plenty more fish at the seaside" she grinned.

I couldn't believe it, she was going to look for more guys, I thought that she would be exhausted but there seemed to be no limit to her appetite.

She appeared at her bedroom door shortly after 7pm. "How do I look?" She demanded.

She was wearing a red flared and lined skirt , the hem was perhaps six inches above her knees. Above the waist she wore a red lace blouse, beneath which I could see a red bra, clearly more of the goods bought by Pete in Leeds.

"Very nice " I said

"Nice! I'm supposed to look like a slut, it can take hours to get a guy to notice you if you look nice".

She went back into her room and studied her reflection in the mirror." it's this skirt, It's too respectable with the lining." she rolled it up beneath her skirt. As she did her stocking tops and suspenders came into view.

"You can't go out like that " I objected.

"That's the reaction I was wanting, fetch me a knife from the kitchen drawer" She began stripping the skirt from her body, I could see the open crotch panties that she had deemed "not naughty enough" come into view.

"You're not serious" I began as I handed her the knife but I was too late "RRRippp" went the lining, she put the skirt back on. I could now see the cut of her panties and the suspender straps though I had to concede two things, one it would show less in the dim lights of a pub and two it gave me an enormous hard on, especially knowing that her pussy was totally exposed because the open crotch but that was undetectable when standing. Her nipples too were covered but I knew that If she moved an arm then one or other or both would pop into view.

"Right, I 'm going now, you can follow if you like but you don't know me and I don't know you OK?"

" If by any chance I need you I'll let you know, otherwise just watch as much as you like"

With that she was gone. I watched until she reached the corner of the street and set off after her.

She was certainly attracting plenty of attention and I think that despite her bravado she was feeling a little self conscious as she dived into the first pub she came to, attracting the glances of the two bouncers.

They paid me extra attention too and remembering having been pulled by bouncers at a nearby pub on Friday I made my way straight to the bar just as Helen was leaving it with her drink.

The lager , of course was off so I had to wait five minutes while they changed the barrel. By the time I was served I had already seen where she had chosen to stand, she was next to a young guy , perhaps 23 years old who was doing his best to score with a girl his age.

While I had been waiting to be served it had become obvious that they were not a couple and that while she had been happy to chat to him and even exchange a kiss or two , she wasn't so pleased when his hands began wandering.

With drink in hand I watched from the bar. Eventually the young lady had had enough and gathered her nearby friends together and they left the bar. The guy looked around to find Helen's twinkling eyes appraising him, I moved over to the next table along from them as she began talking to him.

"Not your night huh?" she asked in a sympathetic voice

"You don't know the half of it"

"So tell me" she moved to the seat beside him.

" I 'm lying low from my mates"

"Why " she placed a hand on his knee.

"We are all here on a stag weekend, I organised it and we were supposed to get a strippogram, but I've just had a call telling me she has cancelled"

"Were you trying to persuade that girl to stand in"

" I didn't think of that, good idea, if she had been interested."

"How do you know that she wasn't if you didn't ask her?"

"She wasn't interested in me, a chat and a flirt perhaps but once she knew that I was going home tomorrow she lost interest"

"Girl's her age are like that, if a guy isn't husband material they move on to the next, at least when they are in their r home town, on holiday abroad it's different. So what were you wanting from her"

He blushed "Well you know"

"You wanted sex" Helen said bluntly

"Yes"

"So why be embarrassed to say so?"

" I don't know, it just seems odd to say it to..." his voice trailed off.

To a woman, nearly old enough to be your mother?"

"My mother looks nothing like you"

" Is she pretty?"

"Not really"

"Then I'll take that as a compliment" She laughed "So what are we going to do about your dilemma?"

"Which one I've got two of them"

"The kissogram and sex, don't the two go together? What was the kissogram supposed to do?"

"Just go topless , and kiss Phil, the groom"

"Is that all? Perhaps you should have asked your friend, she might have been willing"

" I can't just ask a strange girl if she'll flash her boobs in front of ten guys"

"Can't you? If you had to I'm sure you could find the words"

He looked at her "Would you go topless in front of ten guys?" I could tell he was being light hearted.

She looked at him "OK then"

He gaped "You're joking"

"No, I mean it, you can't let your friends down . Where are they anyway?"

"A pub farther up the road, like I said I 'm lying low"

"So what time was the girl supposed to show up"

"Anytime over the weekend, the others wanted to be kept in the dark"

"So it doesn't have to be in a pub, it could be at your hotel, or would the night porter disapprove?"

"There isn't one we all have a key to the main door, we come and go as we please"

"So what time are you all going back there?"

" It's Sunday, early closing day, we'll be back by about 11.30"

"So you could let me in just before midnight?"

"Yes, if you mean it, how do I know you're not just winding me up?"

"After a preview are you? OK then." She unbuttoned two of the buttons on her blouse and opened the slits on the bra revealing her nipples.

"Wow, But as I said there are ten guys not just one"

"Are you saying I wouldn't be brave enough?"

"You can't blame me for wondering".

"OK, What's the bravest thing a girl that you know has ever done?"

" I know a girl who entered a wet T-shirt competition once and another who let her boyfriend finger her under the table in a pub."

"So if I did something braver, would you trust me then?"

" I suppose so"

"Finish your drink and come with me".

She led him through the crowd, she had noticed an annexe room at the far end, it was still part of the main room but around the corner and was unused as it was away from the main atmosphere. I followed and as they turned the corner I darted past the doorway while their backs were still to me.

She guided him into a seat behind a table. I heard her say " If I suck you and let you shoot into my mouth will you trust me then?"

"You wouldn't" the excitement in his voice was obvious.

Taking the chair next to his her head bobbed below the table.

It didn't take long, the circumstances and his youth along with Helen's oral expertise made sure of that, within two minutes she was back sitting normally "Happy now?"

"Definitely"

"Right, go and join your friends , act normally and be at the front door of your hotel by 11.55 I'll be there I promise and I won't let you down".

As he left she joined me "You heard?"

I nodded "And saw"

"OK , I need you to do some shopping, there's bound to be a late night grocers or supermarket" She gave me a list of things to buy.

We arranged what time and where we would meet and I went off with my shopping list.

I was waiting for her with a carrier bag containing spray cream, the edible kind, baby oil, a roll of string and a cucumber. At last she appeared arm in arm with a guy who was looking very pleased with himself. She saw me, I heard her say "There's my husband I'll have to go" She turned and gave him a quick open mouthed kiss and skipped over to me. I saw him scowl as he walked away.

"You're late" I whispered

"They wont start without me" she laughed taking my arm.

To be fair she was only five minutes late. We could see Garry the young guy waiting anxiously. "You leave me here, it'll freak him out if you go in too"

"What time should I come back for you?"

"Don't I'll get back to the hotel when it's over, don't wait up, you can use my bed"

I watched her walk to Garry , she gave him a kiss and they disappeared into the hotel.

She told me the story on the way home. I'll tell it in her words.

HELEN'S STORY

I couldn't believe it when I opened my case and found no underwear. I knew that I had packed it and then when you appeared with that smirk on your face I was really livid.

If you had asked me or if I'd chosen to go without underwear that would have been fine but to have the choice made over my head really annoyed me and if I'd gone along with it I would have felt as though I was saying that what you did was OK.

Then when you went out and bought new underwear it may seem odd but that was like a red rag to a bull, I felt you had bought it just to shut the silly woman up and you still seemed to think it was a huge joke.

When I went out that first night I really expected you to come after me but you didn't. it was as though you didn't care.

I walked past all of the pubs deciding what to do now I had stormed out. I walked right up to the harbour but people were looking at me oddly. I wasn't prepared to go back to the flat so walked into the last pub where I wouldn't stand out so much.

I bought a drink and found a seat at the back of the bar. there was a black guy staring at me. I didn't know then but it was Pete. I felt uncomfortable so I finished my drink and went to another pub.

There was still no sign of you . I was at the bar and a voice said "Can I buy you that drink by way of apology?"

I turned, it was the black guy, Pete, "Apology for what?" I asked.

"For staring at you, I didn't mean to upset you" He handed the money over and moved away.

I found myself saying "Don't go" I know it was a bit forward but it isn't easy being a woman alone in a strange bar and I was touched by his apology.

We sat down and I said " So why were you staring?"

He looked stunned "You must be used to guy's staring at you, you're beautiful" He paused "And sexy"

It's a long time since anyone, including you said that and remember that I was still mad at you, although it would have been a relief if you had walked in.

I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you . We got chatting and eventually he asked why I was alone. I told him that we had had a big row and told him why.

His eyes widened "You mean that right now you're wearing nothing beneath " He pointed at my skirt "Holy Golomey" I had to laugh at his reaction.

"I'm not teasing" I insisted "It's true".

"No, I don't believe you"

We argued a while and eventually I parted my blouse between the buttons and gave him a quick flash of the flesh at the side of my breast, nothing more. He was amazed "But you must have something .... down there"

"Suspender belt, stockings and not another stitch " I laughed, his reaction was really funny.

"Can I see?" He asked .He looked me straight into the eyes and something happened, it was like electricity.

At last I spoke "I may let you a little later on, we'll see" Inside I was torn. I had a real urge to let him see , I was still angry with you and yet I still wanted you to appear with a genuine apology.

He bought me another drink, I think he was hoping to get me so tipsy that I didn't care but I wanted to prove my point while I still had a clear head so as he was walking back towards me I did a Sharon Stone. I very slowly uncrossed and re crossed my legs. I knew that he would be able to see but not in any detail.

"Wow " he said when he sat down "it is true" . He asked whether I intended to buy some the next day.

I said that I wasn't sure what I was going to do the next day, I had visions of catching a train home alone.

"well I would love to drive you to Leeds and buy you anything you would like" He said, he sounded quite sincere. I went to kiss his cheek again but as I did he turned his face and I found myself kissing his lips, his tongue slipped into my mouth and I must be honest I liked it.

We had a few more drinks and a few more kisses and there was still no sign of you so when he invited me to that club I accepted.

In the club he bought me a drink and we took our seats and it was then that I saw you just as we were kissing. You just stood and watched, you didn't make any attempt to come and stop me. You seemed to be enjoying what you saw. Then I was really torn, I didn't want to carry on kissing him if it turned you on but I did want to kiss him. I decided it was time to go for what I wanted.

I decided to make a point so I sat on his lap and when he put his hand on my stomach I made it easy for him, yes I helped him , well you obviously didn't care if another man kissed your wife in front of you.

I let him feel my naked breast there in that club with you watching and when I looked you'd gone. so when he put his hand on my leg I just moved position so it wasn't too obvious to others in the club and I let him touch me there.

Then you were back, just as his finger was sliding into me, you still just watched so when he pushed deeper inside me I let him.

Then you were gone and didn't re appear until we left the club

Interruption from me

At this point I told her about returning to the club and seeing her dancing

Back to Helen

Oh you saw that did you, by then I thought that we were bound for the divorce court so I decided to enjoy myself. I had let him bring me off with his fingers and watched as he licked my juices off them, I felt so horny when he did that.

He asked me to dance but we couldn't really dance much I just let him throb against me and I wondered how big it was and what it would feel like inside me.

When we left I saw you in the alley and at that point I would just have said goodnight and returned to the flat with you but then I thought what the hell and agreed to let him see me back to the flat.

I saw you running ahead of us and although you didn't switch the light on the moon showed you watching us so I thought to hell with it and invited him up. I really wasn't sure what I was going to do.

When we walked in and you were sitting in the light as though you had been there all night it brought all of my anger back. That's why I sat on his knee and kissed him and still you didn't stop me. It was then that I knew for certain that you were getting turned on by it all and that’s why I sent you to bed like a naughty boy.

Once you had gone we carried on kissing and I took my blouse off myself so he could suck my nipples, when he put his fingers inside me I knew that I had to let him go all the way so I took him into the bedroom, I knew that you would be able to hear everything but I just didn't care I had to have him and I was going to.

Once in bed I sucked my first black cock, it felt so huge and hot and hard. I would have swallowed but he stopped me and put me on my hands and knees and took me from behind hard and fast, he didn't make love he just fucked me and that was exactly what I wanted him to do.

He thrust his stiff cock into my pussy, only at the time it wasn't my pussy, a pussy is something which nice polite ladies have . What I had was a hot greedy cunt. I didn't care that you were in the next room and could hear everything. I was horny as hell . Like most women I have had fantasies, usually of guys in uniform but one was of a black guy bending me to his will and making me do things totally out of character and here I was living out the fantasy.

I did feel bad for you but you didn't seem to object as much as I had expected. I wondered if you too had a fantasy of seeing your wife being taken by a guy, perhaps a black guy, I have heard of cuckolds and perhaps you wanted to see how it felt to be one. So I justified myself by believing that not only was I living out my fantasy but yours too.

He kept thumping his hips hard into me, filling my tight little hole, stretching me, this is what they mean by a guy taking a woman he filled me so much that I had nowhere to go, he was in total control of me.

At last I felt him speed up , slow almost to a stop and then that final hard thrust as he emptied his seed into me. I collapsed face down , not caring about the sticky trail oozing down my thigh.

He cuddled me to him and his hand found my soppy cunt, he slipped four fingers inside me and rolled his and my juice around , pressing onto my g-spot . I couldn't believe it I was ready for more, I reached down, sadly he wasn't. I swivelled around on the bed and took his cock into my mouth and wrapped my tongue around it. I could hear his voice, he was telling me about how he would take me to Leeds and select some new clothes for me, sexy ones because he wanted me to meet his brother and his friend the next night. How they would love to meet me and that all three would take me to a club where few white people go, only the selected few are invited, how the three of them would buy my drinks, how they would dance with me, talk to me, caress me, kiss me.

His words were so smooth and his cock was growing in my mouth I found myself moaning in agreement , in acceptance. I tried to pull away, explain that I was a married woman, that this no matter how nice was a one off and that tomorrow I would forgive you and would put this night behind me but my mouth wouldn't let go of his cock which now was stiff again.

I thought he would pull out and take me again but he just gently pushed his cock in and out of my mouth, sort of fucking it and he carried on in that almost hypnotic voice of his. He told me how proud he would be to introduce me to his friends, how proud to watch their eyes as they took in how beautiful and sexy I was. How proud he would be to see them dancing with me, see them unable to resist stealing a kiss or a caress a whispered proposition. He knew that they would want me and that he hoped that I would not refuse as he wanted them to know how lucky he had been tonight and how it was only fair that when a good thing comes into your life you should share it with those you care for.

All the time he was talking his fingers were giving me small orgasms, each one bigger than the last. His cock was like steel and still gently thrusting into my mouth. He said that he hoped that I would not go back on my promise to meet his friends the next night. I hadn't realised I had given my word but as my big climax came I murmured "I'll be there" and he exploded his hot thick semen into my mouth.

I woke up long before I woke you and at first I was ashamed of what had happened and then I saw his cock, starting to rise again, I placed my fingers around it and remembered how it had felt to suck it, to have it penetrate me. I wondered whether his friends would be so nice. He woke then and kissed me, as he pulled away he said "My brother and friend will get so excited when I tell them about meeting you tonight."

That was it, my good intentions floated away, I reasoned that it was one weekend out of our lives and that you had enjoyed it as much as me. You too would love the same thing but three times over so I would be depriving you as much as me if I changed my mind now.

taurents
taurents
232 Followers