It Was Only A Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

That's why I was so off hand with you , I made sure that they would come back to the flat to fuck me so that you could watch or at least listen as it happened. In Leeds he treated me like a real lady, nothing was too much trouble. He insisted that the clothes I bought should show me off rather than conceal me. He convinced me too.

He took me for lunch, that too was wonderful and kept telling me how turned on his friends would be, he asked whether I would consider taking them all at once and by then there was no way I was going to say no.

In the evening he took me to a small club. It was really someone's house but two rooms had been made into one to create a dance area. There was a full DJ stand there, the music pounded out, drumming into my soul . He introduced me to Lance and Jamie, I fancied them both. He whispered in my ear “Will you accept us all into you later on?"

I blushed but said "Oh yes, I've even decided who will go where." Lance came up Pete took my hand and said brother take my woman, make her happy and return her to me". He handed my hand to Lance who led me away.

He only took me to the dance floor but Pete's words were so erotic, so full of hidden meaning. We danced close together, I could feel his cock through his jeans, I kept imagining how it would look, feel, taste so when he kissed me my mouth opened at once.

When he led me back to Pete he was smiling broadly, "You made me so happy watching you kissing my brother accepting him, now I want you to meet Jamie my friend"

The same thing happened on the dance floor and then I knew with certainty that there was no backing out.

In the car back to the flat I sat between Lance and Jamie in the back seat. Pete insisted. They kissed my neck and ran their hands over my body but not into me. I stroked both their cocks through their jeans so when we arrived I was more than ready to be had by all three.

I knew it might be awkward at first continuing the kissing and touching and I wanted you to see it happening, I knew by now it would excite you, that's why I devised the game. It worked a treat too and you got to play with my tits while they were all inside me. That put the icing on the cake you being involved, sort of giving me your blessing to what was happening and had already happened.

I sent you to bed afterwards because I couldn't see how you could fit in to the next stage, I could see you were tired too and knew you would be able to hear anything else that happened , there wasn't really much more happened anyway, you had seen the best bit.

After you went to bed we all squeezed into the shower together and they all rubbed soap all over me then back on the mattress they leapt on me and tickled me, I began stroking two and sucking one and changing around and then I asked them to wank over me, I wanted to see the squirts raining down onto my body and of course they obliged, then we slept.

Next day they went and really I wanted to delay a post mortem till we were at least headed home and anyway I had been disgraceful all weekend I thought that another night wouldn't hurt.

It was purely luck that I met Garry, now I'd better tell you about the kissogram.

First of all you saw and heard everything that happened when I first met him. Then I sent you shopping while I went for another drink. The guy you saw me leaving the pub was nothing really, he bought me a couple of drinks and we had a kiss and a cuddle and I let him feel my breasts in a dark corner of the bar but that was all. I was saving myself for Garry and his friends.

When I went into the hotel to meet Garry I was feeling a bit nervous but not as much as him. I asked him to describe his friend Phil the guy in whose honour the kissogram was. He told me a little about him. Next I asked him to describe the room to me.

"OK I said, you go into the room and close the door, without him hearing arrange for your pals to grab him, strip him naked and tie him to the legs of the table and the bed. From Garry's description of the room I knew that he could stretch out between the two. Blindfold; him till I tell you to take the blindfold off. I'll wait here till you open the door"

I waited , I could hear the music and a lot of shouting, then it went quiet and suddenly there was a scuffle, my heart was pounding, my curtain call was going to be any second.

The door opened, Garry stood there with a broad grin on his face, behind him I could see this naked body, his cock was soft, he was twisting and pulling and swearing as bad as anything I have heard.

I walked into the room silently and stood over his head. I indicated that Garry should release the blindfold. Phil was still swearing until he realised that he had a view straight up my skirt. I hadn't parted my legs enough to open the gusset but I slowly squatted down and I could feel the material parting so that my naked and shaven pussy was just six inches above his head. He stopped swearing then, He just looked and breathed heavily, I glanced behind , his cock was starting to stand straight.

I backed down and started to hover my pussy over it, he strained up to me but I wasn't going to make it that easy, I lowered my breasts to his eyes and rubbed them in his face, flicking my blouse buttons loose as I did. I let a nipple pop out of my bra and shoved it between his lips. So far his pals hadn't really seen anything of me, it had all been for his eyes only.

I stood up and walked around them, still fully dressed , my blouse was open but it hand down over my breasts.

I walked over to Garry and gave him a French kiss, when he tried to touch me I knocked him away and moved onto the next. I did the same with the next and while poor naked Phil watched from the floor I kissed each of his friends.

I then walked back to Phil and took my blouse off and dropped it onto his stiff cock, it looked like a tent.

Then I stood over his face again and dropped my skirt so only his face showed through the waist band. I lay down on top of him , my blouse protecting him from slipping inside me. I pressed my breasts into him, I kissed him passionately, sliding my tongue into his mouth and rolled side to side on him so that he could feel the pressure of each breast against him.

Still kissing him I reached behind and untied the clasp and tossed the bra to one side, letting him feel my naked breasts and nipples on his naked body.

Next I moved down his body making sure only my nipples were in contact with him.

I swivelled around so that my pussy was over his face again and began licking his shaft. I could feel his tongue trying to get to me but managed to keep my hips just high enough to prevent him getting more than the briefest of tastes. By now the other guys were really cheering and 3 of them had their cocks out.

I turned again and kneeling above his face began lowering my panties, when they reached my hips I sat on his chest and raised my legs high so that he was the first to see my naked pussy. I lowered my legs either side of his face and let him lick my naked cunt a while.

The guy was pretty young , probably only twenty so I asked if anyone had a condom, see I'm getting sensible now, Garry had , I peeled it and slipped it over his cock and slid over it , he took perhaps thirty seconds poor guy.

He was finished but the others all wanted me too. I asked how many condoms they had between them.

Nine guys had only six condoms between them, were they never in the boy scouts?

Anyway I was more worried about getting out of the room if I didn't relieve them than from letting them all get have me in one way or another, I knew it was my last night like this and back to normality the next day but I'll talk to you about that in a minute.

I agreed to fuck the guys with condoms and suck the others , it wasn't a very big room so the others would just have to watch while they waited. I said Garry should go first as he had organised it and they all applauded.

I climbed on the bed and watched as he stripped off, all of the other guys did the same. I was surrounded by ten young healthy male bodies each aged between twenty and twenty nine, I was in heaven.

I asked him what position he wanted me , he had no idea so I turned on my side and told him to lie behind me , he did so and I reached between my legs and guided him in to me.

The guys were crowded around us , one of the guys was one without a condom so I told him to kneel on the bed in front of me. As Garry began thrusting into my pussy I took the other guy in my mouth and let Garry's thrusts push me along the other guys cock. The one I was sucking came first and Garry soon after.

The next one was more ambitious he wanted me doggy style so I obliged spreading my thighs wide flashing everything to the waiting guys until he took up position

He rammed hard into me, my head fell forward, he kept on thrusting till he had come, I was glad when he did, he was no fun.

I grabbed another lads who needed sucking and rolled him into the 69 position, he wasn't much good at licking pussy but he did enough to make me feel better after the "wham bam thank you mam" guy. He came within about two minutes, I have no idea why women go for toy boys , they aren't much good.

two guys came while watching so that meant that the other guy who was going to get sucked got to fuck me instead but really apart from the situation it was all a bit boring.

I got back to the hotel about 4 as you know, anyway I want to talk to you about this weekend, the only bit of it I regret is how I have been with you. Back home I intend to be Mrs Respectable again but I know that now I have tasted other guys I will want more so let's go away say three times a year I promise that in future I won't be nasty to you but why don't we take Sue with us, she is broad minded and will ignore what I do and she can keep you company , I know you've always fancied her. You never know you may get lucky.

Back To Me

She may never know but I certainly did, but that's another story.

taurents
taurents
233 Followers