It Was So Exciting

Story Info
sub male strips for gay men at adult bookstore.
1.3k words
3.93
152.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 230 am Friday night when I walked into the Crypt adult book store on 30th Street in San Diego Calif. The Crypt's usual clientele was mostly gay men, and tonight was no exception. I felt my face burning as I walked back into the peek booth part of the store. These booths had no doors or curtains so offered no privacy of any sort. There were several men standing in the isle or just inside the booths. Several were openly masturbating themselves or another man.

I stepped into one of the booths and put dollars worth of coins into the machine. As it began to play, I quickly pulled my T-shirt up over my head and dropped it to the floor and then unsnapped my jeans and let them fall down around my ankles before kicking them aside. Now standing entirely naked I turned so that all the men had an unobstructed view of my performance. Taking my already Rock Hard Cock into my hands and began jerking myself off for them. Slowly rubbing my right palm up and down the thick shaft of my quivering cock. With my left hand I squirted some jack off lube on myself. Awwww I moaned, lifting my head back, my eyes closing to small slits.

I nearly fainted from the pure excitement of what I was doing! Performing Live for a group of strangers! Gay men who wanted to use my naked body for their perverted pleasure. And I was now offering it to them no questions asked. It wasn't long before my offer was accepted. A black man walked up to me and opened his jeans pulling his big black blood swollen cock free. He then used his hand to push me onto to my knees before him. Excitement rushed through me. Feeling the floor sticking to my knees I wondered how many men's cum I was kneeling in.

"Open your white lips for this my big fat black cock slut," he said.

Opening my lips, I looked at his bloated cock head in aw. Gulping, I kissed it softly taking his long black shaft into my right palm and his cum laden balls into my left gently cupping them, rolling them back in forth in my palm. Flicking my hot rough pink tongue across his head. I could taste his husky male odor. Hungrily I swirled my tongue across his purple colored mushroom shaped cock head. Pushing my lips around his helmet making a tight seal, a vacuum. "Ooo Ooo" I moaned quietly. Teasing the tip of his cock mercilessly before swallowing him whole! Down, and down my lips inched taking more and more of his huge monster black cock deep into my throat! Until I swallowed all of him and my nose brushed against his belly. Pulling back rapidly, bobbing back in forth, gulping him, eating his Big Fat Black Cock! Pop, go my lips as they come off his cock. Kissing it, stroking his shaft he swings his hips to meet my bobbing lips.

"Oooo yes that's a good cock sucker" he gasps. Swishing my tongue back n froth eagerly, pumping his thick shaft with my right palm while tickling his balls with my fingernails. Closing my eyes, I opened my mouth and bent downwards, taking his full length into my mouth! Down an down I swallow until his belly once again touched my nose. I feel his ever growing cock brush against the back of my throat, I hummmm a lustful tune using my vocal cords to stimulate him. I'm bobbing up and down rapidly, but not fast enough for him. He roughly grabs me by my hair and begins to forcefully face fuck me! Groaning as he shoves his thick throbbing meat farther and farther down my now helpless mouth. My eyes bulged out in aww and now in fear! As his bloated cock head filled my air passageway completely preventing me from catching my breath!

"I'm cumming you white faggot! he screamed as his cock exploded! Shooting blast after blast of his warm creamy white cum into my willing mouth and throat! Filling them both to overflowing with his cum. Try to swallow as I might, I simply could not swallow all of his precious goo. It flowed back out across my lips and cascaded downwards across my up turned chin and fell upon my naked chest like a cum waterfall!!!! "Awwww Heaven on Earth!" I gasp. Looking up at him, I moaned thank you Master.

"You're a talented cock sucker you little piece of white trash he grunts. How is it that your submissive ass isn't alreardy owned by someone? "I'm very new to this, I've only just admitted this to myself. Happily licking his cum off my lips with my tongue I said I've been hopping to find somebody who'll take me under their wing and help me learn how to be a woman. Help me learn by forcing my femininity upon me. Forcing me to dress and live like the female slut I should have been born. Laughing hardly, he says So you want to be a shemale slut do you my little whore. Well well, that is interesting. Beg me, beg me to turn your white sissyboy ass into a crossdressing fagot, beg to become my slave and whore he says as he whips my face slowly with his semi stiff cock.

"Please Master I whimper I m begging you, please make me into your slave. "

"I'll expect you to be a 24/7 sex slave, totally owned by me. Is that what your begging for slave? "Yes Master!" I groan. "Good, you may begin by crawling out into the middle isle on your hands and knees and offering you mouth and ass to these fine free men who have witnessed your enslavement. But Master I sob, I don't have any condoms for them to use. Slapping my face brutally, He hisses who told your stupid ass you were allowed to use comdoms? Fuck NO! You're forbidden to ever use a rubber! You'll let them cum all up in your sissyboy ass, and down your goddamend throat! Is that clear? BITCH!"
Yes Master, I cry falling to my knees, tears of humiliation run down my cheeks as I craw out into the isle. Please use this sissyboy's body, Kind Sirs to relieve your lustful cravings. Beg them, says my Master. I'm begging for your cocks and cum Sirs! Please fuck this white sissyboy fuck my cherry ass use my mouths please oh please fill my thirsty mouth with your delicious cum! An older man steps up an unzips his jeans and pulls out his stiff cock and with out saying a word, shoves it into my mouth. I reach up a take his shaft into my palm and begin to softly jerk him as I trace around his cocks helmet with my tongue. Another younger man also steps up also taking his prick out of his pants, I happily take it into my left hand, stroking him, before alternating back en forth between the two cocks with my lips. Laughing my Master steps out into the main part of the store, and shouts hey Who wants to fuck my new white fagot sissyboy slave? Free ass and blowjob's come get your nut! Two more big black men quickly walk in. Greeting my Master an thanking him for letting them use his slave, before the first steps up and drops his jeans around his ankles and grabs my ass cheeks spreading them. With out even spitting on his cock, he pushes his 9" cock up against my puckered brown button, and with a grunt, rams himself into my dry ass hole!

Pain explodes as he plunges into my ass! Oooo God! I scream it hurts! Shut the fuck up honkey he laughs as he roughly plunges in and out of my ass. My master laughs Fuck that white boys ass Niger! My pain slowly begins to turn to pleasure. The thought " I'm such a low life fag" runs through my mind in disgust. But I can't help myself! I am what I am! And I hope I'll always be A Cum Sucking submissive sissyboy Slut!