It was Supposed to be a Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers

"Come on sweetie," she cooed. "Wash me baby. Make me tingle all over."

Johnny slowly took the loofah pad and poured a liberal amount of soap into it. His brain was whirling as he stole sideways glances at her huge, very stiff, dick. He laughed softly to himself and was thinking this was really a good chance to try out some old fantasies.

He moved behind Jenny and with a little surprise realized he still had a very hard dick too. As he wrapped his arms around her and began spreading soap he came in closer and poked his shaft into her. Their height difference made this kind of weird. Her butt was in his belly and his dick was jutting into her legs touching right into the groove her asshole lived in.

"Ahhh, that feels good," she said. She reached behind her grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, pulled him against her and slid her ass crack up and down his shaft.

He pulled an arm back quickly, leaned back and squeezed the loofah between them dropping suds down her back into her ass and on top of his dick. He stuck a finger thru the loofah string to keep ahold of it and filled both hands with tits, full, glorious, slippery tits. Pulling her hard into his body, he hunched her ass and pinched her nipples lightly.

"Ooohh sweetie, that feels just sinful," she cried. She arched into him. Jenny was going to take his virgin ass here in the slippery, sudsy shower tonight but feeling his tight, little body against her made her realize how good it might feel to give him free reign to ravage her ass later. She shuddered with delight and pushed back against him hard.

"You want me baby?" Jenny asked. "If you want me then you've got to satisfy me first." She turned around and lifted his head to look into her eyes. Now their dicks were sliding together, his below hers and hers in his stomach. He trembled slightly, glanced quickly down and then back to meet her eyes.

"Touch it, hold my cock in your hand and stroke it a little. Gotta get it clean too huh? You know how this is done. You've had a dick your whole life."

He did know too. And his dick was stiff with lust, moving beneath her, playing in her balls. He looked down (their height difference meant it wasn't very far away) and used his hands on her as he had on himself a million times. As he stroked and caressed her pole incredibly she got harder and a little bigger.

The shower was sluicing the soap away and he didn't have to lean very far to dreamily place a gentle kiss right on the tip of her dick.

"Come on now baby. Open your mouth and suck on it for me." As she spoke she hunched forward his hands and touched her dick to his lips.

He bent farther and enveloped the crown of her shaft and sucked hard, teething her and popped back off. He bit her crown lightly all over and used his lips to bite down hard with his tongue centered sucking down her precum.

"Damn," she cried. "Are you sure this is your first time. Never had a virgin do that before. And believe me, we special girls get our share of virgins."

The virgins she spoke of, of course, were the guys that were getting their first taste of dick and she'd never experienced the little lightning bolt he had just caused her unless she had fostered it and helped it along.

He grinned up at her. "I'm ready for you if you're willing I guess. Jenny I've never had a woman punch my buttons the way you have already and I've only known you for an hour."

With that he sucked in her dick, playing with it with his tongue. He didn't get very much of it in but he was willing. With that attitude she'd soon have him eating her all the way down before long.

As it was it had been three days since she had cum and his eager, inexpert service to her shaft set her off. He choked and soldiered on as she shot waves of cum at him.

She held his head in her hands and began to squirm as the aftershocks hit her and suddenly her dick was too sensitive for his hands and mouth.

"Easy, I'm really rocking here," she said.

He took his mouth off of her and held her against his cheek. "I think I may be in love with your dick," he said looking up at her. "We may have to discuss future visitation rights."

"Well come on then," she said. "Let's get me squeaky clean and get outta here."

The next few minutes were full of shouts and laughs as the nervous sexual tension between them fueled their play. Most of the nervousness was on his part but the sexy energy was high and felt by both. He soaped her earnestly and she giggled and poked and prodded him everywhere and occasionally roughly pulled on his dick. She leaned over him as he worked on her body and bit his neck reaching under his tight little ass to play with his rosebud some more.

He felt all this of course and knew where she wanted to put that shaft sticking into his belly. "How we gonna accomplish this without tearing my asshole apart," he asked. "I've got a small hole and you've got a big dick."

"Ah sweetie I'll be good to you. It'll fit I promise, I'll make it fit."

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of," he laughed nervously.

They got the towels out and started drying each other off. This seduction of Johnny.... for surely that's what this was .... was going a lot slower than usual. Usually Jenny didn't take this long to get her lady parts socked into a man's sweet pussy. Yeah, he was nervous. What guy wouldn't be faced with getting a big dick up his poop chute when it was his first time. But mostly, what made this slow approach so sweet, was the tension. Sexual tension fairly thrummed between them ever since they started this, way back in the bar.

She stood him up on the stool. Now he was a head taller than her. She took her towel and went to work on him. She turned him around, started on top and quickly dried him all the way down. A quick grasp of each butt cheek, she spread 'em and tongued his little hole with a wet, stiff tongue.

"Ohh damn," he said. " That's .... that's good...no that's great!"

"Can I take it that means it feels good and you like it?" purred Jenny as she plunged her tongue in as far as she could force it in.

"Ahhh ... shit!" he cried. " Yeah," he gritted teeth, slapped his palms to the wall in front of him and pushed back against her face.

She fucked him fast and hard with her tongue for a few strokes then swiftly she stood, pulled him away from the wall and turned him again. She grabbed his ears and plunged her tongue in his mouth, caressed the back of his head and made love to him with her lips, tongue and teeth.

When she let go of him he was panting. "Jesus Christ Jenny," he just about folded into her. " I've had a hard on since we met tonight, and feel like I've been on the ragged edge of cumming the whole time!"

She looked at him with amusement and desire warring within her. "Want to?" She dropped to his dick and sucked him in again. It took only moments of her ministrations before he was cumming again. She swallowed his second load of the night with lust coursing through her and her dick quivering in the air below. This time his legs did buckle and she picked him up and carried him to the bedroom.

When she laid him on the bed she felt something she hadn't felt for a man in some time. Tenderness. He started to roll over but she placed a hand in the middle of his back as she gazed at him with her emotions all fucked up. This wasn't right. It couldn't be. She'd known this guy, what, a couple of hours now? She determined to get on with it.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear as she bit his ear lobe and blew a wet kiss into it. "Sweetie, lay still for now. I'm going to lube you and me both up and fill you up......full!"

"Shit, I know," he croaked. "That's what I'm worried about."

"Baby, it'll hurt even with the lube a little bit. But I promise you you'll like it before I'm through with your tight little ass."

"Yeah," he giggled nervously, " My tight, little ass. Neither of which it'll be once you get done with it."

She got the lube out of the dresser drawer and dropped a cold dollop into the crack of his beautiful ass.

"Ohhhh, damn," his buttocks clinched together and her fingers found his crevice, then his asshole and slipped in. She'd already done this several times to him tonight and like in the shower slippery like this it felt really good. Especially, and he wriggled in anticipation, since it was Jenny. Strange how your outlook on things can change so easily with just the right persuasion and partner.

Jenny lubed him up good with fingers enjoying the work and then herself, lubing her dick. She scrambled onto the bed over him, as excited as he was. This was the part that puzzled her, she'd been here before, plenty of times. Yet she found herself enjoying this "first" time as much as he seemed to be and more than just getting to split some studs ass.

She pulled him up with his back to her and grabbed a nipple in each hand. His hands came behind her holding on to her ass and squeezing. He was definitely a willing, wanting participant and she took her shaft and slid it between his legs and moved back up against him. Sawing her dick against his scrotum, he sighed, gripped her butt fiercely and she hugged him hard.

"Put me in baby," she whispered in his ear. And bit the top edge, washing it with her tongue, feeling the tremors going through him.

"What, what?" he panted. God, it was easy to turn up the heat on him.

"Reach down and grab my cock and show it the door to your ass baby," Jenny pinched his nipples again and started alternating giving little bites and kisses around his neck. By the time this night was over his nipples were bound to be as sore from her mauling them as his ass would be from her lovestick.

His hand and fingers guiding her pole and scraping her scrotum caused her to convulse, hunch back and his fingers lost her. Her eyes glazed as they closed and she laid her head on his, rolling it down the side of his head and she pushed her hips forward into his hand once again. Her dick slid across his palm and he reached down further and slid his middle finger into her pucker, curled it back into her butt to hold her there and just yanked on her gently a couple of times, his palm slapping against her shaft. She hunched, whimpered and shivered again. He pulled his finger free to once again grab her dick and aim it at his asshole.

The head of her dick slowly penetrated his virgin hole as she pushed up him. She could have rammed it in at this point of course, needed to, and had many times before. He was lubed up after all, spread a little and it wouldn't kill him. But she couldn't. She was trembling with the lust, desire and the sexual tension they had created together. She wanted him to enjoy this as much as she definitely was going to.

"Where did you come up with that you little bugger," she rasped. "I thought you'd never played with anyone like me before."

"Nope, you're right, never been played "with" like this before sweetheart," he chuckled. For such a little guy his voice, too deep for his frame, raised her hackles and set her alight.

"But it's not the first time I've ever made love. You're just equipped a little differently." He reached behind her again and gasping a little with the pain pulled her into him just a little more.

It was only moments and Jenny had established a steady, teasing rhythm, a cadence if you will, and started bouncing into him with her approaching orgasm. Johnny, knowing this was surely just the first shot out of many coming his way tonight, jerked as her first rope of cum coated his insides liberally.

He clutched her ass harder and pulled her completely into him with a loud moan and groan coming from them both. Her hands were on his chest pulling his back into her as she came, fingers pinching his nipples, his hands still gripping her ass and she felt his nails bite in as he helped her thrust and bottom out. This was an entirely different pleasure than any he'd ever experienced before and as Jenny filled him with her come, he exploded, his cock jerking in midair shooting his come over the bedding in huge spurts.

They had been on their knees the whole time and now collapsed face forward and she sank to the hilt again with a little cry of pleasure. Jenny shuddered and raised up thrusting her cock hard into him as she ran her nails down both sides of his back from his shoulders to his ass.

"Roll over bitch, let's do this face to face," Jenny cried. She pulled from him, smacked him on his ass, rolled him on his back, lifted his legs and plunged back into him. Her first come had taken the edge off but now she was gonna fuck him hard. She grabbed his legs up over her shoulders and shafted him deeper still.

"Come on baby," she was surprised to hear Johnny. "Come on, I'm ready for whatever you've got."

Well he was willing but she was amused. "Johnny boy, we'll get up to a lot of things baby.....ugh....", she grunted as she snapped her hips into him. "But maybe not everything tonight."

She plugged him hard and he started nibbling at her breasts with his mouth as the rocked by. He locked on one and did his best to swallow the whole thing. He didn't even come close but God it felt good and she came again.

"Ughh, ughh, ughh," she screamed as she filled his ass with another overload of cum. They embraced each other hard as her climax swept thru them. Johnny turned his head toward her as she searched for his lips and they locked up, kissing like teenagers but with the lust of the years they'd experienced. It was sweet, it was exhausting, they broke apart.

Johnny rolled over to face her, turned her on her back and as he climbed aboard her, he teased a nipple with a quick nip and suck before wrapping his arms around her and pulling himself to her hard. His face was in her neck smelling her, all girl, enticing with the light body sweat smell of their sex. She pulled him tight with his perfect little butt and felt his cummy dick slide across her belly. They lay exhausted breathing hard.

The front door banged open and shut. "Jenny, Jenny are you home?" Trust Samantha to show up after the bar bill is paid but before the drinks are gone.

Jenny and Johnny turned tired,satiated,happy eyes on each other and laughed.

lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers
12