It was the Beginning of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

In their kissing and embracing, Dana Lee's tee shirt had come out of her jeans. As he continued to massage her tongue with his own, Tanner daringly placed his hand inside the shirt feeling her taut abs. No resistance. No warning to stop. No chiding. His hand slid higher. Up her torso. She's not wearing a bra. Her tits are so small she never wears one. I love her little titties.

His hand gripped her tiny boob and he tweaked her rubbery nipple until it grew to its full length. She had no tits at all. None. But her nipple was probably three quarters of an inch long. Maybe a full inch. God I want to suck this nipple. I want to bite it and chew it. Devour it.

He broke their kiss only long enough to pull her tee shirt over her head and toss it to the floor. Then as he leaned his lips into hers again, she was laying back, accepting his weight atop of her. Opening her legs. Moaning and returning his thrusts as he began to dry hump her through their jeans.

He softly nuzzled and sucked her neck and he continued to grind his denim covered cock against her denim covered pussy. She moaned and whimpered as she wrapped her slender legs tightly around his thighs and lifted her ass up to meet his thrusts into her. Matching him hump for hump. Oh my god. She wants to fuck. She wants it. Dana Lee Pruitt wants to fuck!

Dana Lee was frantic with lust. She began to fumble desperately at the button of Tanner's jeans. He instantly took the hint, and broke from her and began to peel down his jeans as he kicked off his tennis shoes. Within moments, his cock was free and raging. An angry, purple headed weapon ready to impale. She gasped at the sight of it. As he frantically unbuttoned her pants, yanked her jeans off her hips, down her thighs and off her feet; she was just as frantically searching for her purse. Pulling a condom from the bottom of the bag. Ripping it open with her teeth. Rolling it down the heat seeking missile that was his cock. Laying back again on the sofa. Legs open. Knees up. Gripping his cock so that she could guide it to her pussy. Gasping as the head parted her lips. Moaning. Crying out as the tip hit her hymen and met resistance. Screaming as he thrust forward violently tearing open the thin layer of skin. Sinking deep into her tight cunt. Sighing. It's done. Going limp as she felt his cock explode even through the condom.

*

Alyson took a drag on her cigarette and looked blearily over at Amy. She swayed a bit woozily on her stool as she watched Amy chatting with an older black man at the other end of the bar. I guess he's kind of nice looking. He's old though. Got to be at least 25 or 30. Least he has a decent hair cut instead of those awful dreads that fly all over the place. I don't get Amy. She could do better. Lots better.

Amy walked back to Alyson, looking a bit annoyed. Sat on the stool next to her, picked up the pack of cigarettes laying next to Alyson's drink and calmly pulled a cigarette out of the pack. Alyson offered her cigarette to her so she could use it to light her own. Amy accepted the offer, held the burning tip to the end of her cigarette and inhaled deeply. Her lips pursing as her cheeks hollowed during the long drag. Fascinated, Alyson watched as Amy coolly blew three smoke rings toward the ceiling. Finally, Alyson asked, "What's up with the old dude."

Amy shrugged and said, "Just chatted a moment."

"You get his number? Give him yours?"

Amy tried to hide her seething fury. "Actually, he wanted me to give him your number." Rejected by loser in a bar. Just fucking great.

Amy's phone, laying on the bar next to Alyson's cigarettes, began to vibrate. She picked it and looked at the number. Rashawne again. Fuck! When's he going to give it up? Like the motherfucker really thinks I want to fucking talk to his mother fucking ass right the fuck now. As she clicked off the phone, she laid it none too gently back on the bar.

Alyson was trying, with difficulty, to process what Amy had just told her. "Why's he want my number?" Alyson said disdainfully.

"You don't think he's cute?"

"Hardly," Alyson said.

She's slurring a little bit. Eyes are starting to glaze a little bit too. Amy eyed Alyson's near empty drink and said, "How many of those ice teas have you had? You know they put a lot of liquor in them?"

"Just my second one," Alyson spoke slowly and deliberately. Just like someone trying to hide how drunk they were. I need about a dozen, maybe two to get Dana Lee out of my fucking mind. Damn it, Dana Lee. Why are you with that fucking boy?

"Uh huh," Amy said. "Just two, huh."

"I might have had one or two of Mom's Xanax tabs too," she confessed.

"Ahhh," Amy said. "I see. What was it? One? Or two?"

"Okay," Alyson admitted. "It was two."

"Two, huh? How many did you swipe?"

"Three."

"Give me the other one," Amy demanded. "I don't want to have to carry you home."

Alyson looked carefully around the bar, reached into her purse until she found the Kleenex she'd wrapped the pills in and, hiding it in her palm, handed it to Amy. Amy, not caring who saw her, removed the Xanax tablet from the tissue, popped it in her mouth, washed it down with her Heineken, and then took another drag on her cigarette.

Alyson giggled and nearly fell off her stool. After she'd righted herself, she said, "You're such a crazy bitch, Amy."

"Crazy and horny. God I want to get laid."

"Go talk to your friend some more."

"I told you," Amy said. "He wants to fuck you."

"Actually," Alyson said with even more pronounced slur. "You just said he wanted my number."

Amy rolled her eyes. "I down played it. He could care less about your number. He just wants to take you into a stall in the men's room and bone you silly."

Alyson giggled, so Amy arched her eyebrows and said, "Interested?"

Amy's friend shook her head so that her red hair flipped from side to side and said very deliberately, "Not. My. Type."

"Why?" Amy asked.

"Huh?" Alyson looked confused.

"Why isn't he your type?" Amy said. "Because he's older than us? Because he's black? Because he has a dick?"

Alyson giggled and said, "Take your fucking pick."

Yep. She's wasted. Didn't even get pissed off at the subtle little lesbian reference I snuck in there. "I don't know, Alyson. Could be fun."

"You know what would be fun?"

"Tell me, baby," Amy said.

"Dancing with you."

"You want to dance?" Amy said.

"Mmm-huh," Alyson mumbled as she nodded her head up and down.

"With me?"

"Yes I do," Alyson said. As she stood and tried to steady herself, she felt her left ankle turn over and she had to grab the bar stool to keep from falling.

Amy moved in, catching her in her arms, causing Alyson to immediately hug her and without thinking kiss the top of her head. Amy looked up and smiled. "Tell you what, sweetie. I'll dance with you, but you've got to take off those pumps first."

Alyson giggled as she kicked off her red three inch pumps and said, "You're too fucking short for me to be in heels anyway."

*

Tanner sat naked on the sofa, his legs open, moaning as Dana Lee kneeled in front of him sucking his cock. She had a wide mouth and was easily able to open it far enough that she could fold her lips over her teeth and move her mouth up and down over the entire length of the cock lathering the under side with her tongue. She enjoyed the little moans and gasps that escaped his lips and loved hearing him say, "Oh god, baby. You suck dick so fucking good. So fucking good."

She was glad that there hadn't been much blood, otherwise they might have made a mess of Amy's couch. But her pussy still stung a bit, so she was happy to spend a good long time on Tanner's cock, to give her pussy a little time to recover before she let him fuck her again, and she was definitely gonna let him fuck her again.

Tanner moaned louder as he gripped handfuls of blonde hair and began controlling the up and down movements of her head. Forcefully sliding his cock in and out of her mouth like it was a well used pussy. Moaning. Gasping. Finally grunting and not even bothering to tell her he was cumming as he began to shoot into her mouth. She swallowed the first burst, but was still unused to the taste of his cum and could not keep herself from gagging as his load blasted the back of her throat. At the gag, his cock popped out of her mouth and he plastered her face with blast after blast of cum. Painting her until it looked as if she had gobs of glue dripping from her face and stuck in her long, silky, blonde hair.

*

Alyson held Amy into her as they swayed in time to the music. Damn. She has a hot little body. Her hands slid down Amy's back until she was cupping Amy's ass cheeks, pulling her even closer into her. Fuck. Her ass is so fucking firm. So tight. I got so wet today when I was rubbing that sun block into her ass. Into her thighs. Slipped my thumb into her bikini and rubbed her pussy. Damn. I got so wet I almost came myself just from touching her.

Amy rested her head between Alyson's boobs. Giggling as Alyson cupped her ass. Moaning softly because her touch felt so fucking nice. Oh man. This is not a good idea. I got nothing against a little lesbian fling with her. Actually, I'd love to take her home and spend the rest of the night letting her suck my pussy. But, she is so fucking head over heals in love with Dana Lee. This is such a bad, bad idea. But, damn. She feels so fucking good.

Amy leaned her head away from Alyson's boobs and as she looked up, Alyson's lips were meeting hers. Amy's lips parted on reflex and allowed Alyson's tongue to enter her mouth. Oh shit. This bitch can fucking kiss.

Alyson sighed as she felt Amy leaning away from her bosom. When she looked down into the little blonde's deep blue eyes, she couldn't have stopped herself from kissing her even if she'd wanted to. And she definitely didn't want to stop herself. When their lips met and Amy allowed her to slowly, teasingly slip the tip of her tongue into her mouth, Alyson moaned. Oh shit. This fucking bitch can kiss.

All eyes were on them as they alternated sucking each other's top lip, then bottom lip, dancingly touched tips of their tongues together. Then melting into a full blown French kiss. Tongues dueling, wrestling, submitting and meshing.

*

Fresh from the shower, Tanner's cum washed out of her hair, Dana Lee sat naked on the floor in front of the sofa, cell phone in her hand. Tanner plopped down on the sofa and as he finished rubbing his towel through his hair, he said, "Who you calling?"

"Pizza Hut, sweetie. But they've got me on hold. You know how it gets trying to order pizza on a Friday night."

"Cool," he said. "Get pepperoni."

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "I know you love pepperoni."

He felt his dick begin to stir. She saw it rising as she waited for the operator and rolled her eyes. Dumb as a box of rocks, but his dick never quits. She giggled. Has his uses.

His dick was fully erect now as he looked at her sitting cross legged on the floor in front of him, loving the way her tiny little champagne glass titties were so firm and her nipples stood straight out, stretched to their full inch of length. He traced the inside of her calf with his toe. His toe continued up her thigh as he said, "Suck my dick."

She giggled. Silly motherfucker. I'm ready to fuck again, but all he wants is another blowjob. Well, I am pretty good at them.

He playful ran his toe through her blonde triangle of pubic hair and said, "Come on. Suck my dick while you wait."

She giggled again. I can't believe I'm going to do this. She switched the phone to her left hand and softly grasped his dick with her right hand, slowly stroking up and down its length. Then she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth and kissed and licked the tip of his cock before sliding her lips over it and down it until the cock was halfway in her mouth. She slowly sucked it. Enjoying it like it was a popsicle. The Pizza Hut switchboard operator's voice came back over the phone asking Dana Lee, "This is Pizza Hut. Will it be carry out or delivery?"

Dana Lee eased Tanner's cock out of her mouth and continued to stroke it with her right hand as she said, "Delivery."

Tanner moaned softly, enjoying Dana Lee's delicate grip. "What would you like?"

"Two large," she said. Still slowly stroking his cock. "One with pepperoni, and the other a Meatlovers."

"What kind of crust?"

"Hand tossed," Dana Lee answered.

"Will this be cash, check, or charge?"

"Charge."

"Mastercard, Visa, or American Express?" The operator asked as Dana Lee had returned to sucking Tanner's cock.

She gave it one more slow suck before removing it from her mouth and saying, "Visa."

"I need your card number and expiration date."

"Hand me my card, sweetie," Dana Lee said to Tanner as she pointed to it laying next to her purse by the arm of the sofa. As he reached for the card, she returned to sucking his dick. When he'd grasped the card and handed it to her, she let his dick slip out of her mouth again and read the numbers off to the operator. Then she sucked his dick as the operator read the numbers back to her. With his dick still in her mouth, she mumbled consent to the operator when she asked if the numbers were correct.

"What's the expiration date?"

Dana released her flesh flavored lollypop and said, "February 2013." Then she immediately began sucking some more.

"Can you hold while we wait for the card to clear?"

When she released his dick this time to say that she could hold, Tanner took her hand and helped her stand up. Then he pulled her to him so that she could sit on his legs, her feet resting on the sofa, one on each side of him. Her pussy only inches from his cock as he pulled her to him and greedily began to suck first one and then the other of her nipples. He released the second nipple and said, "Sit on my cock."

She smiled impishly and raised herself up until the slippery slit of her pussy was directly over his fully erect penis. As she let the tip part her lips and slide the head into her tight cunt for the second time of her life, he gasped and said, "Do you want to get another rubber out of your purse?"

She shook her head as she sank down and said, "No. Fuck me without one."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she said as she grimaced and bit her bottom lip. "Oh yeah. That's it. I wanted to feel you bare. Oh fuck yeah. Amy's right. It is better this way." Then she slowly began to raise up and down on his cock. After two or three minutes of that, the operator came back on line.

"Ma'am. I'm sorry, but your card doesn't seem to be working. Is it possible we have one of the numbers wrong?"

"Maybe," Dana Lee gasped.

After a pause as Dana Lee continued to ride up and down on Tanner's cock, the operator finally said, "Can you give me the number again?"

Trying not to pant, Dana Lee said, "Yeah. Hang on."

Dana raised up and down on Tanner's cock three more times before looking at the card again, bit her bottom lip one more time, and tried to focus on the number. "Ma'am," the operator asked. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah," Dana Lee sighed. She raised up and lowered herself twice more before stopping fully impaled on Tanner's cock. "Here's the numbers again."

After Dana Lee read the numbers again, the operator repeated them back to her and said, "The third number is six and it seems I keyed in the number seven by mistake. Just one moment while I run the card again."

As soon as the operator put her back on hold, Dana Lee started rapidly raising up and down on Tanner's cock. Oh god, Tanner thought. I'm going to cum if she keeps this up. Fuck. I can't hold back much longer.

Dana Lee switched the phone to speaker and tossed it on to the sofa and only raised faster and faster. Oh fuck. His cock feels so fucking good inside me. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

"OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK," she screamed as she was on the verge of orgasm.

"Ma'am. Ma'am," the operator said. "Are you okay, Ma'am?"

"OH GOD FUCKING YES. OH GOD. OH GOD. OH GOD FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSS!"

"Alright, Ma'am," the operator said as she tried to remain professional and not laugh out loud. "Your pizzas will be there in 30 to 40 minutes."

As soon as the call disconnected, Tanner flipped Dana Lee around and said, "Let me look at your ass while I fuck you."

She immediately dug her knees into the sofa on either side of him and supported herself by placing her hands on the floor in front of her as if she were planking. Then she rode up and down grinding his cock into her pussy as if she were possessed by it. "Slow down, baby," he tried to tell her. "I'm going to cum."

"Then cum," she said between gritted teeth as her second wave of orgasm began to hit.

She continued to piston up and down on his cock. Knowing he could no longer suppress his cum, he once more warned her that he was going to cum. When she merely grunted and kept grinding her pussy on his cock, he asked, "Can... I... cum....cum... inside you?"

"Yes," she hissed. "I don't care. Just cum. Just cum. Just fucking cum. Yes. Yess. Yesss. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

At that, he began shooting his third load of the night into the vice like walls of her pussy. She felt him grunt once, twice and finally a third time as he released his load. Then she collapsed in exhaustion, rolled onto her back, and gasped. Reaching toward her purse, she merely said, "Cigarette."

"Huh," he said. Equally exhausted.

Feeling his semen leaking out of her, she continued to extend her hand to her purse and said between gasps, "Purse. Cigarettes in purse. Give me a fucking cigarette, sweetie." Dumbass.

*

Alyson leaned against the wall next to the back door to Jack Sparrow's, delicately balanced and eyes completely glazed. She'd stepped out there with Amy so they could smoke their last joint. Upon lighting it, they'd been passing it back and forth. Amy held it to Alyson's lips now and let the gorgeous redhead take the last drag. Then Alyson leaned forward, almost falling but catching herself just before she did. As she found her balance, she awkwardly kissed Amy on the lips and blew smoke into her little blonde friend's mouth. They leaned together, lips locked, passing the smoke back and forth, until both began to cough. And giggle. And laugh. And finally laugh so hard that when Alyson began to fall to the ground, Amy was unable to hold her up and fell to the ground with her. As they lay in the trash that overflowed from the building's dumpster, they laughed and laughed and laughed. They continued to laugh until Alyson's emerald eyes locked with Amy's deep ocean blue eyes. And they kissed. Slowly at first. Softly. Deeply. Then with more and more passion as the kiss continued, until finally they simultaneously pulled apart, gasping for breath.

Alyson held Amy to her and said, "I want to fuck you, Amy."

Amy placed a soft slow kiss on Alyson's lips and said, "No you don't, baby. You want to fuck Dana Lee."

Alyson shook her head vigorously and slurred, "No I don't. No. I. Don't. She's fucking Tanner. She loves cock. I love pussy. I. Don't. Want. Her."

Amy kissed Alyson a little slower and a little longer. Then she broke the kiss and stood up. She pulled Alyson to her feet and helped her friend begin to walk back into the bar and said, "Let's get your shoes and both our purses and get you home."

Alyson leaned heavily against Amy as they walked inside and made their way to their stools. As they stopped for Amy to collect their things, Alyson said, "Let's get another drink."

"Noooooo," Amy said. "No more drinking tonight. We're taking you home."

"So we can fuck?"

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers