It was the Beginning of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

Amy giggled and said, "Yeah sure. So your mom can catch us and call the lesbo police."

*

Dana Lee was again on her knees sucking Tanner's dick with everything that she had. It just wouldn't get hard. Finally, in frustration, she pushed herself away as she stood and said, "Fuck. That's all I can do, Tanner. My jaw is going numb."

"Come on, baby," Tanner said. "Just give it a chance. I'll get hard again in a little bit."

"A little bit," she said as she rolled her eyes and lit cigarette. "I've been sucking your dick for 20 minutes."

"It hasn't been that long."

She blew smoke in his direction, but saw the embarrassed look in his dumb eyes. She smiled and said, "I'm just fucking with you, sweetie. Don't worry about it. We have hours to get you hard again." Fuck... I thought 18-year-olds were supposed to stay hard all night. I wish the dumb bastard had a little more staying power... fuck... a lot more staying power.

The doorbell sounded and she remembered the pizza she'd ordered and started looking around for her tee shirt and jeans. She found the tee shirt and her panties, but she couldn't find the jeans. "Fuck. Where are my jeans?"

"Answer the door naked," Tanner said with a smirk.

He truly is the dumbest motherfucker in the state of Florida. "Tanner. Help me find my fucking jeans."

"You scared?"

"All right, " she said giggling. "You want me to answer the door naked. I'll fucking answer it naked. I hope it's somebody from Silver Lake too."

At that she turned to the door, reached it in three steps and flung it wide open. She stood at the door, cigarette in one hand and Corona in the other, and she saw the familiar boy standing at the top of the stairway in his Pizza Hut uniform holding two boxes of pizza in his right hand. Shit! He is from Silver Lake. She considered slamming the door shut, but it was too late. She was committed. So she took a long, cool drag from her cigarette and tried to pretend that she wasn't as embarrassed as shit. What's his name? Jimmy something or other. He's one of the janitor's son. Fuck! He was in our French class in ninth grade. Oh fuck. Wait until Alyson hears this.

Jimmy Snyder was standing outside the door ready to hand over the pizzas and get paid. It was almost his last delivery and he couldn't wait to get off so he could drive down Phillips Highway, near the Emerson Inn, and see if Julie Hanoker was working tonight. Julie was his favorite. She was so fresh and pretty for a crack whore. All he had to do was buy her a couple of rocks and she'd take him to room 223 and do anything he wanted. And she was so pretty. Bobbie Richardson was his next favorite. The black transvestite could do things for him that left him spent for hours after they finished. Yeah. If I don't see Julie, I hope I see Bobbie.

Then the door flung open and there stood Dana Lee Pruitt. He'd had a crush on her since the ninth grade and here she was standing in front of him wearing absolutely nothing. He stood and stared. Oh my god. It's Dana Lee. I can't believe my eyes. She's so beautiful. That long slender elegant neck. Silky blonde hair falling down her back. Pert, perky little tits. Holy shit! Look at those nipples. Oh my god? I'd do anything to suck those nipples. Taut, tight abs. Total six-pack. Long, slender, oh so firm arms and legs. Beautiful trimmed triangle of curly blonde pubic hair covering her pussy. And that ass. The ultimate ass. No girl at Silver Lake High School has an ass to compare to Dana Lee Pruitt. Everyone is in love with Alyson Ferrie's ass, and she's been voted best ass three years in a row. But, no. This is the best ass in the whole world.

He watched her finish her cigarette. Those lips. Those beautiful, thick, full lips on that lovely wide mouth. She flicked the butt of her cigarette past him down the stairway and said, "You want my credit card, Jimmy?"

"Huh," he said, still dumbfounded.

"My credit card," she said. "Don't you have to get an imprint of it?"

"Oh," he said, hypnotized by her beauty. "No. They ran it when you gave them your numbers."

She took a drink of her Corona as she accepted the pizzas from him and said, "Okay. Hang on then. I'll get you a tip."

She turned and his jaw fell even wider as he got a look at the ass he'd before only best seen in her volleyball shorts. Oh my god! Look at the gap between her legs. It must be two inches wide. Did she shake her ass at me? She did. She shook her ass as she walked away from me. It had to be on purpose.

She sat her beer and the pizza boxes down on the counter, winked at a grinning Tanner, and grabbed a few ones out of her purse. She didn't bother counting, just pulled a hand full to give him. She turned back to him and stepped into the doorway to hand him the ones. His eyes were so transfixed on the length of her pink nipples that when she handed him the bills, he failed to fully grasp them and they fell to the floor when she released them. Oh shit! I'm an idiot!

She giggled. As soon as she had realized that Jimmy was more embarrassed than she was, she had relaxed completely. She smiled at him, reached out and stroked his cheek and jaw line with the back of her index finger, and said, "Don't sweat it, sweetie. I'll get them for you." Oh my god. She touched me. She fucking touched me.

As she dropped to her knees to pick up the money, she came face to face with Jimmy Snyder's boner. It was huge. He wore his pants a little loose to cover for his slight pudginess, so his erection had plenty of room to grow to its full length. Oh my fucking god! I bet his dick is even bigger than David's. It looks like an uncoiled snake making a tent in his pants.

She didn't even think about what she was doing, and probably wouldn't have stopped herself if she had, as she reached out and gripped his penis through the brown slacks. "Holy shit, Jimmy! What's in there?"

Jimmy was near frantic and had no idea what to say. When she reached for his zipper and began pulling it down, he was in complete disbelief. As soon as the zipper was open, his penis popped through his boxers and out the fly of his pants and hit Dana Lee square in the mouth. As soon as the tip of his penis, a penis that when he'd masturbated that morning he'd proudly measured to be nine and one quarter inches, touched her lips; they opened and allowed Jimmy's cock to slide straight in.

She made sure her teeth were inside her lips and let Jimmy's cock ease all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She was on the verge of gagging until she remembered how Amy had told her to just let her throat relax and she'd be able to take any size cock all the way down. She did exactly that. Put the thought of gagging out of her mind and just let herself relax and enjoy having the entire length of Jimmy's cock in her mouth, softly and slowly sucking and massaging it with her tongue and the muscles of her throat. Then she slowly eased her head back until only the head of his cock was in her mouth. She sucked briefly on just the head and then slowly allowed his cock to sink all the way into her mouth and down her throat again. She repeated this two, three, and four times.

After the fourth time, she heard Tanner say, "Take your shirt off." You dumb motherfucker. My shirt is off. She looked up and saw Tanner helping Jimmy pull his shirt over his head and toss it into the apartment. Oh. He was talking to Jimmy. As she sucked softly on the head of Jimmy's cock, she saw Tanner pinching one of Jimmy's nipples. Then the other. Tanner's cock caught her eye. It was hard again. Damn. Tanner's a freak. I suck his dick half an hour and can't get him hard. He plays with Jimmy's tits for few seconds and he's flying at full mast. She giggled. Jimmy really does have tits. Bigger than mine. He isn't fat or anything. Just a little pudgy with little bitty bitch tits. And he's so pale. He's almost as white as Alyson.

As Tanner continued to pinch and massage Jimmy's nipples, Dana Lee sucked Jimmy's cock with new vigor. Then she realized she could hear the traffic from the street and was certain she heard a dog barking as it chased a cat up a tree. Oh shit! We're in the open doorway. Un-fucking-believable. This is too fucking hot! She kept sucking.

Oh my god. She's sucking my cock. Dana Lee Pruitt is sucking my cock. I can't believe this. I don't know which feels better. Her sucking my cock or Tanner Wyckes massaging my nipples. I love that. Feels so fucking good. I heard this guy was into dudes, but I never believed it before now.

Tanner stepped behind Dana Lee, lifted her into the air, and guided his cock into her drenched pussy, sinking all the way in until his cock completely disappeared inside of her. He fucked her powerfully, holding her in the air, while she gripped Jimmy's hips for balance and kept sucking. He loved the sight of Jimmy's huge cock going in and out of her beautiful mouth.

Dana Lee started having an orgasm almost immediately. Fuck yeah, Tanner... that's more like it! He pounded her long and hard, and she was moaning, and gasping around Jimmy's big beautiful Billy club of a cock. Then she suddenly thought, I want this cock inside me. She pulled back and looked up at him, "You got a rubber, Jimmy?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Fuck yeah," shouted Tanner, pulling out of her pussy and setting her back down on her knees, "I gotta see this!"

Dana Lee crawled backward, pulling Jimmy's cock so he finally stepped past the threshold. "Get in here and close the door."

As Jimmy swung the door shut, Dana Lee pulled his brown slacks the rest of the way down to his ankles. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his slacks. She found the condom in his back pocket and quickly pulled it open and then rolled it down his cock. he was so big that the condom only covered about three fourths of his dick, but Dana Lee didn't care. She stood and turned her ass to him and then bent over for him. Oh my god! There it is. Dana Lee Pruitt's blonde pussy. It looks like it's smiling at me. Or winking.

He stepped up to her and began to rub the head of his cock along the pink slit, letting it part her lips and easing it slowly into her, loving the feel of her tightness and the sound of her gasp as he opened her. He eased in until three inches of his cock was inside her. Then he even more slowly eased it out until only the very tip was left inside. Then even slower still, he eased it back in until he had six inches inside her.

She gasped louder and held the arm of the sofa for balance as he eased back out and then slowly eased his cock in until it was all the way inside, the head of his cock scraping her g-spot along the way until it hit the back wall of the inside of her pussy. Oh my fucking god. His cock is fucking amazing. Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god. This is the cock. This is the cock of all cocks. I never want another cock but this one.

She screamed loudly as Jimmy worked it in and out. In and out. In and out. Scraping the g-spot on the way in. Scraping it again on the way back out. Every time it scraped, she'd scream a little louder than she had the previous time until at some point; she didn't even know for sure when; she just passed the fuck out.

*

"Holy fucking motherfucker!" Amy screamed as she saw her car. All four tires were slashed and it was covered with shattered raw eggs. She wanted to cry. Even if it was a gift from her mother, whom she despised, for finally passing her FCATs; she totally loved this car. "My beautiful car. My beautiful fucking car. It's destroyed."

Alyson, barely able to stand, leaned on her and said, "I'm so sorry, Amy. I'm so sorry."

Amy hugged her and sighed. "It's not your fault Alyson. Shit though. I've got to get you home. That fucking bitch Ericka did this. I know she did."

"Let's find her and fuck her," Alyson slurred.

Amy looked at Alyson and said, "Fuck her?"

Alyson shook her head trying to rid it of cobwebs. "I meant fuck her up. Find her and fuck her up."

Amy giggled despite the situation. "You are definitely fucked up and shit faced. We got to get you home."

"I'll drive," Alyson said as she retrieved her keys from her purse.

Amy quickly snatched the keys and said, "Oh no you won't. You are completely drunk, stoned and high."

"S-s-so are you," Alyson said.

"Yeah. You're probably right, but at least I can walk. You can't even do that. Come on."

She guided Alyson to the parking spot about 100 feet away where she'd left her mom's gold BMW 745i. Amy pressed the auto unlock and the auto start buttons so the car was unlocked and running by the time they reached it. She led Alyson to the passenger side back seat door and said, "Let me get you back here, sweetie. You can sleep on the way to your house."

Before Amy could close the door and make her way to the drivers seat, Alyson cupped either side of Amy's chin and pulled Amy's mouth down to hers. They kissed. No chaste friend's kiss. Not a thank you for taking care of me kiss. An I want to fuck you right now kiss. As she allowed Alyson's tongue to invade her mouth, Amy merely whimpered. She needed it as much as Alyson did. This is a bad, bad, motherfucking idea, Amy. Just push yourself away and drive her home.

Didn't happen. Instead as Alyson pulled Amy further inside and on top of her, Amy hooked the open door with her foot and pulled it closed. Before the interior dome light even began to fade, Alyson was pulling Amy's white tank top over her head and tossing it aside. As Amy leaned her tit to Alyson's mouth so her friend could take a nipple and begin to hungrily suck, Amy began unbuttoning the front of Alyson's dress and roughly pulled it down exposing Alyson's own beautiful, creamy white orbs.

Alyson lifted her ass up so that Amy could work the dress down under it and pull it down her legs until it met the same fate as had Amy's tank top. While Alyson's ass was still in the air, Amy was hooking her red thong with her thumbs and like magic it was gone too. Amy pushed Alyson flat again and kissed and sucked each of her beautiful, wonderful breasts in turn. She briefly sucked each nipple before she began kissing her way up Alyson's torso to her neck where she let her lips latch onto the left side of Alyson's neck and attach to it like a leech. Sucking vigorously until Alyson had the first hickey of her life. Then Amy switched sides and gave Alyson a matching hickey on the other side of her neck.

As they began to kiss passionately, violently even, as if their lips and tongues were at war with each other, Alyson's hands found the snap and zipper of Amy's skin tight jeans. After a vicious battle, Alyson was able to roll them down until they were past Amy's hips and at her mid-thigh. From there, their warring lips called a brief truce as Amy stopped and helped Alyson roll the jeans down to her boots. She pulled one foot at a time out of her boot and through a pant leg and let the jeans and boots fall to the floor board.

Ceasefire over, the two naked girls' lips and tongues were again at war. And a bloody, violent, deadly war it was until finally they broke apart gasping for breath. Amy pushed Alyson's legs open and threw her own right leg over Alyson's left thigh. Slowly she began to grind and hump her way up Alyson's thigh until their pussies were meshed together and grinding and rubbing, creating incredible wonderful friction. Each gasped and moaned and purred, but they just couldn't quite get each other to that point of orgasm.

Amy began to slide her way down Alyson's body. Kissing her way down her torso. Stopping to suck each nipple. Roughly sucking multiple hickeys onto each tit. Licking a slow path down Alyson's flat tummy. Finding Alyson's thick patch of pubic hair with her tongue. Just enough light for her to be able to see the answer to Rashawne's question. Yes her bush was thick, full, and flaming red.

Working her tongue around the bush. Finding the glorious, dripping wet, slit between her creamy white thighs. Dipping her tongue into that beautiful slit. That exquisite pussy. Slowly licking the inner folds of each lip from the bottom up to the top. Stopping at the top. Finding the exposed bud standing erect through its protective fleshy hood. Teasingly, tauntingly brushing Alyson's clitoris with the tip of her tongue. Ever so slowly. Driving her friend up. Up. Up. And over the edge.

Alyson clamped her thighs tightly on Amy's head and began to scream, "YESSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSSSS."

Then Alyson collapsed beneath Amy reveling in the joy and warmth of Amy's naked body laying atop of hers. Sharing soft, loving kisses with her friend until she was reversing their positions and finally doing what she'd wanted to do since she'd put sunscreen on Amy that afternoon.

Amy moaned as Alyson slowly lapped at her pussy. Her friend was so attentive, so loving, so devoted to the task of sucking her pussy. "Oh my god, Alyson," she said. Her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't believe you've never done this."

Alyson continued, her lips wrapped around Amy's clit, softly sucking it as she massaged it with her tongue. Working one, then two of her fingers in and out of Amy's pussy as she sucked her clit. Oh my god. I'm finally eating pussy. I love it. Love it. Love it. Fucking love it. I want to eat pussy everyday the rest of my fucking life. I want to take this beautiful little bitch home and suck this sweet tasting juice right in front of my mother. Let her watch and see how sinfully perverted and evil I am.

Amy moaned and gasped, fighting for her breath, loving the way Alyson twisted and rotated her fingers as she fucked them in and out of her. "Are you sure you've never done this?"

Alyson stopped just briefly enough to gasp, "Never."

"Not even for Dana Lee?"

Alyson stopped cold. Dana Lee. Oh my god. What am I doing? I love Dana Lee. Tears began to run down her check. Then she began to sob.

Amy wanted to shoot herself. Shit! Why the fuck did I say that?

Amy pulled Alyson to her, kissed her lips softly, and said, "Let's get dressed, and I'll drive you home."

*

Amy, as quietly as possible, eased her way out of Alyson's bedroom and softly closed the door behind her. By some miracle, she'd managed to drive Alyson home in Ms. Ferrie's car without wrecking it or getting pulled over for a DUI. By an even bigger miracle, she'd managed to half drag half carry Alyson from the car into her house and up the stairs to her room. Shit. That was so fucking exhausting. For someone that only weighs 120 pounds, Alyson is a lot of dead weight when she's loaded. I don't know how I got her up the fucking stairs.

Amy took off her boots and softly tiptoed down the steps. Once she was down the staircase, she was less worried about anything creaking or making noise. She stopped at the bar between the kitchen and the family room and lay the keys to Ms. Ferrie's beamer on it. Then she quietly slipped her bare feet back into her boots. She looked around. Dead quiet. No one was up or likely to be for several hours. Amy removed her purse from her shoulder and set it on the bar next to the keys. She looked around one more time before pulling the baggie with the white powder out of her purse. There was only a little left, so she poured the remains straight onto the bar top making a small pile.

She dug through her purse again until she found her nail file and used it to separate the pile into four rails, each about the size of her little finger. Using the same rolled up twenty dollar bill she'd used all night, she calmly snorted two of the lines with her left nostril, closed her eyes to enjoy the rush, and then switched nostrils to snort the other two lines. Fuck yeah. That is good fucking cocaine. This shit never rejects or wishes it was with someone else. Never calls you stupid because you have trouble reading. Never throws you out of the house. My one love. Loyal and true.

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers