It was the Beginning of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

"I don't hate her," Amy said. "I just can't stand the bitch."

Rashawne laughed and said, "Let's do this then. I can't wait to see you in that bikini."

"And I can't wait for you to fix my tires."

They reached the pull up bar and Amy explained the way she did her pull up work out. "My goal is 50 reps. What I usually do is do a max rep set and then rest for a minute, and then do another max rep set and so on until I've done my 50. What we'll do is just alternate sets and rest while the other is doing their set. Whoever gets to 50 in the fewest sets wins."

"Why not just do one max rep set and whoever does the most wins?"

"Because that's not my workout. You want to do this or not?"

"Chill, girl. I was just suggesting."

"I'll go first," she said as she used the step block to jump up and grab the bar with an underhand grip. What most people would actually call a chin up rather than a pull up. She then smoothly pumped out ten pull ups and let herself drop back to the floor.

Rashawne smirked and said, "That's it?"

"Just get up there and do your set."

"No problem," he said. He then jumped up and grabbed the bar with a similar underhand grip and began to pump out pull ups. One right after the other until he'd done 27. Half way through the 28th rep, he was unable to continue and he dropped to the floor short of breath, but still smirking that he'd more than doubled her first set.

"Nice," she said. She positioned the step stool again, stepped onto it and again jumped and grabbed the bar in an underhand grip. Again, she smoothly pumped out ten pull ups and let herself drop to the floor.

"You want to quit now?" He asked.

"Quit stalling," she said. "Or you lose."

He jumped back to the bar. Still a bit winded, he grimaced and was amazed that he was only able to do four pull ups before he dropped to the floor again.

"That's 31 to my 20," she said as she stepped onto the stool and jumped to the bar again. This time she did nine before she dropped back to the floor. "That's 29."

Still winded, he didn't waste breath talking and even used the step stool to get up to the bar. This time he only did three pull ups before losing his grip and dropping to the floor.

"Oh shit," he said.

She smiled. Stepped back to the stool and jumped to the bar and did eight pull ups. When she had dropped back to the floor, she said, "I've got 37 and you've only got 34. Want to quit?"

"Fuck you."

Anytime you want it, big boy. Anytime. Any place. We both know this pussy is yours to take. "You wish. Quit stalling or I win."

He used the stool again to get to the bar and through sheer will forced himself to do four pull ups. When he had dropped to the floor again, she said, "That's only 38. Do you really think you're going to be able to do 12 more?"

He shook his head and said, "No fucking way."

She smiled and to his surprise leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips before jumping to the bar without even using the step stool and doing her last 13 pull ups. Then she dropped back to the floor and said, "I used to do the rings with the guys just for fun. Once you've mastered the Iron Cross, pull ups are nothing."

"Shit," he said still gasping. "I guess I owe you some new tires."

"You do," she said. "But let's just go lay out. Mom will buy me new tires in an attempt to get me to move back in with her."

*

Rashawne folded down the back seats to his mom's Tahoe and as he was placing Amy's bike there, her phone began to vibrate and Alyson's name popped up on the screen. She pressed the on button as she let Rashawne open the passenger side door for her and give her a hand up into the cab. "What up, chick? I'm surprised you're out of bed yet."

"Oh my god, Amy," Alyson said with her voice in clear panic. "What the fuck happened last night?"

"How much do you remember?" she asked as Rashawne drove the SUV out of Surfside's parking lot.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" Amy repeated doubtfully.

"I'm serious, Amy."

"Are you at home?"

"No. Dana Lee came and dragged me out of bed and made me go help her clean up your apartment."

"Oh," Amy said. I told that sneaky little bitch she had to do that by herself. "Y'all done yet?"

"Pretty much. She's up vacuuming right now. I came down to the pool to use the phone and smoke a cigarette."

"You could have smoked in the apartment. Daddy doesn't care."

"I know," Alyson said as she took the last drag on her cigarette. "I just wanted to get away from her to call you. Please. Tell me what happened last night."

"With us, or with Dana Lee?"

She could hear the annoyance in Alyson's voice as she said, "Not Dana Lee. She's been revealing every intimate detail of each fuck she and Tanner shared last night from the moment she dragged me out of bed."

"With us then?"

She could hear Alyson breathing as she hesitated before saying, "So, something did happen with us?"

Amy giggled. "Who do you think gave you those hickeys?"

"The black guy you were hitting on in Jack Sparrow's?" Alyson said meekly.

"Do you really believe that?"

Amy could hear her flicking her lighter on and could virtually smell the freshly lit Marlboro Red through the phone connection. After a pause, Alyson said so softly she could barely be heard. "No."

"Who gave them to you?"

"You did."

"I won't ever tell a soul, sweetie."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Oh my god, Amy. Thank you so much. If Mom ever found out, she'd."

"I know, baby. I know. Just let me know if you ever want to take up where we left off."

In the softest whisper possible, before she ended the call, Alyson said, "I will."

"What was that all about?" Rashawne asked as she dropped her phone into her lap.

"Just Alyson calling to let me know they were almost done cleaning up my apartment"

"Sounded like more than that."

"It wasn't."

"They going to be at your apartment when we get there?"

Amy shook her head and giggled as she said, "No. They're both pretty tired, so they're going back to bed."

"I see."

"You disappointed?"

Rashawne smiled, "No. I'd rather it be just the two of us the first time."

"Awful fucking full of yourself," Amy said. But, she didn't even bother to deny that she was his to fuck.

*

"Your dad out to sea?" Rashawne asked as he looked through Mr. Gleason's DVD selection.

Amy called out from the bedroom as she changed into her tiny gold bikini, getting the fit just right so neither of her nipples were accidentally revealed, "He's not in the Navy anymore. He retired last January."

"I didn't know that."

She pulled a teal Jaguar t-shirt on over the bikini and said as she emerged from the bedroom, "We don't really talk anymore. Of course, now that I know what you do on your breaks at work, I know why."

Rashawne put away the last DVD he'd been looking at and said, "That was just a one time thing."

"Uh-huh."

"Okay," he said. "We've done it before, but we're usually more careful. I can't believe we forgot to lock the door."

Amy shook her head and said, "You can do so much better."

"You got someone in mind?" he said as he stared at her hard enough it almost seemed to Amy that he was able to see through her t-shirt and examine her bikini. As if he were reading her mind, he asked, "What's with the t-shirt?"

She shrugged. "Daddy's a jag fan."

Not taking his eyes from her, he said, "Where is Daddy?"

Trying, but failing, to not let his gaze intimidate her, she said, "Somewhere between here and Oregon. He's drives semis now."

"And your brother?"

"Andy goes with him," she said. "I guess they're partners. They drive a load from here to Portland. Pick one up in Portland. Drive it down to San Diego. Pick another load up there and drive it back here. Take a day or two off and then do the whole fucking thing all over again."

"Then it's guaranteed that we'll be alone all day. All night too."

She laughed nervously and said, "Only if you're here that long. Let's go out to the pool."

"I'm cool with you showing me the bikini in here."

Not knowing why, she lifted the t-shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor as she stood all but naked before him. The gold material of her bikini truly covering nothing but her nipples and her pussy.

Rashawne whistled softly and said, "Wow. You really do shave."

Amy's eyes dropped to the bulge in his swim trunks. Actually, bulge was the wrong word. Tent pole was a better fit. A nine inches long, seven inches in circumference, tent pole. "What are we doing, Rashawne?"

"We're taking each other in. Soaking it up. Feeling the build up."

"Huh?"

He reached out, first brushing her blonde hair, still wet from her shower, off of her face. Then tracing his finger down her cheek to her lips. Letting her kiss the finger. Feeling her lips open and taking the finger into her mouth. Softly, seductively sucking the finger. He moaned at the thought of what she was doing represented. As she continued sucking his left index finger, his right hand found it's way to the piece of gold cloth covering her left nipple. Cautiously, he moved the cloth aside exposing the nipple for him to flick with his thumb. The work of his thumb combined with the apartment's air conditioning caused the nipple to grow to its full length. She gasped as he removed his finger from her mouth and leaned into her for a kiss. Their lips met. Parted. Tongues touched. Intertwined. Danced together in each other's mouths.

He cupped her tiny, firm, round ass in his hands. Pulled her body into his so that she felt his raging, blood filled, cock press into her stomach. His fingers worked to untie the strings of her bottoms. Before the bottoms even hit the floor, he was already untying the top so that it could flutter to the carpet with the bottom of her bikini leaving her naked before him.

Immediately, she dropped to her knees. Pulling his trunks down as she fell into place before him. His cock hitting her in the face before he guided it to her lips. Her lips opening. Swallowing the head. Easing its way down past her tongue. Sliding over the tongue into her throat. She willed her throat muscles to relax and repressed her gag reflex as she began to suck the full length of his nine inch cock. Oh my god. This cock is beautiful. Like a nine inch piece of iron pipe coated with ebony flesh. He felt the cum rising up from his balls and stepped away to pull out, but she clamped her lips tightly around the cock and leaned forward with him as he stepped back and continued to suck for all she was worth until he was squirting and spraying the back of her throat with his seed. Even then she continued to suck, swallowing as much of his load as possible, wiping the excess that dribbled down her chin with the back of her hand and licking her hand clean.

Rashawne collapsed to the floor. "Oh fuck. I don't know where you learned to suck cock like that, but I'm so fucking glad you can."

"That's not all I can do," she said as she took his hand and led him to the sofa.

"Where's your bedroom?" he said as he followed her.

She giggled, dropped her naked ass onto the sofa, and said, "This is it."

"You're kidding," he said as if he didn't believe her.

She shrugged and said, "It's just a two bedroom. We're moving into a three as soon as one opens up. What's wrong? You too good to fuck me on the sofa?"

"Shit," he said as he rose to his knees in front of her. "I'd fuck you on a bed of nails and be happy about it."

She allowed him to open her legs and sighed deeply as he took hold of her left foot and slowly sucked each of her toes before just as slowly he began to kiss his way past her ankle and up her calf. He stopped at the back of her left knee and softly sucked that erogenous zone as he listened to her moan. He left the knee and trailed his kisses up the inside of her thigh. Once at the apex, he softly blew on the lips of her pussy, then kissed rather than licked them as she squirmed beneath his touch. When she lifted her ass off the sofa and tried to grind it up into his face, he moved his head back just far enough to avoid his lip meeting with the glistening lips of her pussy. A pussy so smooth, and wet and pink. Oh so pink and cool. Cool, yet emitting heat and steam.

"What the fuck," she groaned. "Are you going to suck my pussy, or not?"

"Not yet," he smiled as he kissed his way down the inside of her right thigh. When she moved her hand to rub her clit, he grasped her wrist and said, "No touching."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she moaned as he kissed his way down to the back of her knee, lifted her leg straight up, and slowly sucked and nibbled.

Before he could kiss any further down her leg, she hooked her foot around the back of his neck and pulled him into her crotch. He smiled and knew enough was enough as he dipped his tongue into her slit and licked from the bottom to the top and then back down to the bottom. From there, he slowly traced the tip of his tongue up her left pussy lip, circled it around her budding clitoris, and then traced it down her right pussy lip. Once he'd reached the bottom of her pussy, he dipped his tongue back into the slit and eased it up to the top until he was able to wrap his lips around her exposed clitoris and softly began to suck. Softly. Then more firmly. Then softly again.

"Oh shit," she moaned. He's almost as good as Alyson. Almost. She giggled. Okay. No he's not. Nope. Not anywhere near as good at this as Alyson, but he's still damn good. She sunk her fingers into his low fade and slowly humped her pussy up into his face. He broke away. They made eye contact. Each gasping and fighting to control their breathing. She pointed her left foot at her jewelry box sitting on the coffee table behind Rashawne and said, "I've got condoms in the bottom drawer."

Excitedly, he quickly pulled the drawer open and after rummaging through her necklaces, bracelets, and earrings, found a lone condom. He quickly ripped it open and rolled it down his cock. A cock that was so hard it felt as if it would burst open any minute. Amy giggled at the way it stood straight out and curved up slightly like a nine inch banana. Funny I didn't notice that when I was sucking him off.

Done rolling the condom down his cock, he gripped a firm, tanned thigh in each strong hand and roughly pulled her so that her ass was hanging off of the edge of the sofa. Still on his knees he eased the head of his cock into her slit and felt the lips of her pussy tightly grip his raging staff. They both gasped as he pushed forward and sank half his cock into her dripping cunt. He pushed forward a second time and sank the rest of the way into her. As he fully impaled her, Amy arched her back and her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned, "Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god." Oh yes, baby. Finally. Finally. Finally.

He slowly eased back until only half his cock was left inside her before he stopped and let her readjust to the feel of his cock splitting her open. After a few seconds, he moved back as if he were going to ease more of the cock out of her but then quickly reversed and slammed it fully into her. She arched her back even further and dug her ankles into the backs of his thighs as she screamed, "Oh motherfucker. Oh motherfucker. Fucking fuck me motherfucker fucking fuck fuck fuck me!"

And fuck her he did. Slamming into her and into her and into her for more than ten minutes. No adjusting the pace. Just slamming her as hard and as fast as he possibly could for as long as he could, making her cum and cum and cum as he listened to her scream and scream and scream.

After about 15 minutes of that, he felt his knees beginning to grow tired; so without withdrawing from her, he stood and smoothly rotated her around so that she as face down and resting her knees and elbows on the cushions of the sofa while he stood behind and reassumed his piston like pumping. Oh fuck. This fucking white bitch is so fucking tight. No wonder everyone likes white pussy. The hell with cock blocking Darren or Deandre. I should have been pumping this tight ass pussy all year. After another five to ten minutes of standing behind her and driving his cock into her, Rashawne withdrew and flipped her over onto her back. Amy's legs opened for him as she lifted her knees to her shoulders. As Rashawne moved between them and was about to press his cock back into her pussy, he saw that the condom had worked itself off and fallen to the floor. Amy moaned as he tried to pick it up and see if he could work it back onto his cock.

"Oh god, Rashawne. Put it back in."

"The condom," he said as he finally realized he couldn't reuse it.

"The hell with the condom," Amy growled. "Fuck me."

Rashawne was just as close to the edge as Amy and just as reckless. Testosterone overruled common sense, and they both gasped as his cock re-entered her pussy and sank in until the tip of his cock was brushing the very back of her vagina. He grunted powerfully as he made her moan. That's it, baby. Moan for me. Scream for me. I'm about to mark you for life.

She wrapped her legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together and moaned just as he had silently commanded her to do. "UHH. AHHH. OHHHH. YESSSS. FUCK ME. OH GOD FUCK ME."

Then Rashawne grunted again as he felt his second cum of the day begin to well up from deep inside his balls. He grunted and violently began to release one burst after another filling her pussy with his seed until he gasped and collapsed completely spent and lay exhausted atop of her. After a moment he caught his breath enough that he was able sit up next the her on the sofa, watching as she opened her legs and let his semen slowly seep out of her pussy.

Amy adjusted her position and lay back across his thighs and stretched her hand to the floor and grasped around until she was able to find her purse and pulled her lighter and a pack of Newports from the bottom. As soon as she'd lit the Newport, and was blowing a stream of smoke up to the ceiling, she said very slowly, "I think you fucking killed me. I'm dead. I have to be fucking dead and in heaven. No other fucking way I could feel this good."

Rashawne laughed as he palmed her left boob and slowly massaged and tweaked her rubbery, pink nipple. "You mean Darren didn't hit you like that?"

She sat up quickly and, spinning around to face him, crossed her legs Indian style. She took another slow drag on the cigarette and said, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Rashawne held his palms flat up as he shrugged and said, "Everybody knows Darren fucked you."

She made a what the fuck are you talking about face and said, "The only Darren I know is Joann's son."

"That's right," Rashawne said. "He told everybody he's been tapping your ass for almost a year."

Amy's jaw fell open for a moment. She closed it and took another hit on her cigarette as she eyeballed Rashawne and tried to decide if she believed him or not. "Are you fucking with me?"

"No," he said as he shook his head. "He says he's fucked you at least a couple of dozen times. That's why I never asked you out before. I didn't want to move in on him."

"That motherfucking lying piece of shit."

"According to him," Rashawne continued. "He's fucked you every time you've stayed over with Joann."

Amy leaned and snuffed her cigarette out on the ashtray that sat next to her jewelry box and said, "I can't believe him. You know what. I did give him a hand job once. And I gave him a blow job once. But I never let him fuck me. Not once."

"Not what he says."

"Hey. I'm no virgin. But I was never into him. I just sucked him off because his mom was so nice to me."

"You think his mom is nice to you?"

"Yeah. Joann is a sweetheart."

"Really," he said. "Tell me something. Did you get your check last night?"

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers