It was the Beginning of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

"No."

"And why didn't you get it?"

"You know why I didn't get it, Rashawne."

"Yes I do, but do you?"

"Because when I found Ericka to get my check from her, your cock was buried inside her."

"So."

"Rashawne. I love you, but sometimes you can be a complete asshole."

"What did you just say?"

"I said sometimes you can be a complete asshole."

"No. Before that."

"I didn't say anything before that."

"You said you loved me."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Fuck you, Rashawne. No I didn't."

"Yeah right," he chuckled. "Anyway. Who told you Ericka had the checks?"

"Joann."

"And she told you to find her in the lounge too, didn't she?"

"Uhh," Amy said. "Yeah."

"Guess who actually had your check all along."

"You're giving me a headache, Rashawne."

"Everyone's check was in the drawer in customer service," he said.

"They were?"

"Yes. They were," he said. "And who was working customer service last night?"

"Jo-Joann," Amy said then paused for thought. "The fucking bitch set us all up."

"Yep."

"Why?"

"She hates you."

"But, she's always been so fucking nice to me."

"You should hear her talk about you when you aren't around. Calls you the little white princess."

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Nope," he shook his head. "Fucking hates your guts for some reason."

"Wow."

He chuckled.

"What's so fucking funny about all this?" Amy demanded.

He shook his head. "I'm not laughing about this. I just thought of something else."

"What?"

"Everything out in the open right?" he said. "You did tell me you loved me."

Amy turned red. "Rashawne." God help me, but I do love the motherfucker.

"Easy," he said. Yeah. She fucking loves me. Then he repeated, "Everything out in the open?"

"Okay," she agreed.

"How many guys have you fucked?"

"Two."

"Two?"

"Yep," she said. "Well three now. I've sucked a bunch of cock though, and I'm not even going to ask how many girls you've fucked. You probably don't even know."

"I do too." He ran his hand through her hair as she reached for her cigarettes and extracted another. Then he took her lighter and flicked open the flame to allow her to light the fresh Newport. Silly white bitch even smokes black cigarettes.

As she blew three rings in his direction, she said, "How many then?"

"You said you weren't going to ask," he said as he ruffled her blonde hair.

She giggled and said, "You're right. I did."

"Who fucked you?"

"You really want to know that?"

He shrugged. "Do you want to tell me?"

She slowly let out another stream of smoke and said, "Yeah. I do."

"Okay."

"I fucked Deandre Brown about a hundred times."

"Yeah. I figured Deandre fucked you. Who else?"

"You."

"No shit, Sherlock's sister."

She giggled and took another drag on the Newport. Then as she let it out, she became very serious and said, "Phillip."

"Phillip?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know anyone named Phillip."

"I know you don't."

"Who is it?"

"My mom's boyfriend. Used to be boyfriend anyway."

"Wow. How did that happen?"

"Mom and I had another fight. Nothing new there. I went out to the boat and was going to sleep there. While I was there, I broke into her liquor cabinet and killed the good part of a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was pretty shit faced when he showed up to supposedly be checking on me. I was sitting down in the stateroom in just my panties. He took one look at me and I saw the lust in his eyes. I was like 'oh fuck.' He came at me and kissed me and I didn't even try to fight him off. He ripped my panties off and pushed me face down on the bed and fucked me long and hard."

"Did you cum?"

"Fuck, Rashawne."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have asked that."

"It's alright. Yeah. I came. Came good too. He fucked me that one time and just left me there. He didn't wear a condom or nothing. I wasn't going to tell Mom, but then I was late and the home pregnancy test I bought came back positive. So, I had to tell her."

"What did she say?"

"Oh, she went ape shit. Insisted that I seduced him after I'd led him on and that it was all my fault. Told me to pack my shit and get the fuck out. That she was through with me.

"I begged her not to hate me and told her I was so sorry, but she just told me to pack my shit and go. She said I was 18 and she didn't have to take care of me anymore. I said I wasn't even done with school yet and what was I supposed to do."

"Damn, Amy," Rashawne said. "Then what did she say?"

"She said it wasn't her fault I didn't learn how to read until I was in eighth grade and got so far behind I had to stay back a year until I got caught up."

"She didn't."

"Oh yes she did," Amy said. "That's when I stopped being sorry and got pissed and told her it was too her fault. If she'd being paying attention, she'd have figured out before Mrs. Foster did that I was dyslexic and that I couldn't read."

"Woah," Rashawne said. "You fucking go, girl."

"Yeah. Whatever. Anyway. I packed up all my shit and called Daddy, and we loaded up my car and his truck and I moved in here."

"And she still hates you?"

"No. She confronted Phillip and he confessed. Told her that he basically raped me and even if he didn't, I was too drunk to give consent. So, then she threw him out and has been calling me everyday begging me to forgive her and tell her how sorry she is. Fuck her."

"What about the baby?"

"What baby?"

"Oh," he said softly. "You got rid of it then?"

"Oh fuck no, Rashawne," she said. "You think I'd do that? I'd never do that. Ever. I went to the doctor to get started on everything and they gave me a test and it was negative."

"What?"

"Yeah," she said. "I know. They said I was probably just late because of stress and then a couple of days later I had my period."

Just then her phone began to vibrate on the coffee table. She picked it up and looked at the display and it read, Sylvia Cobb. "Cool," she said. "It's the detective. Maybe they caught that bitch."

"What detective?" Rashawne said.

Before answering the call, she said, "I called my insurance company and they told me they needed a police report before they could process my claim." Then she hit the send button and said, "Hello."

"Miss Gleason. This is Detective Cobb. I just wanted to call and tell you the people that vandalized your car have been apprehended, and they're being booked for felony criminal mischief right now."

"That's wonderful," Amy said excitedly as she clasped Rashawne's thigh with her free hand and quietly mouthed the words, "They got her."

"You know Ericka Davis of course," Detective Cobb said.

"Why yes," Amy said as she smirked at Rashawne. "I know Ericka Davis very well."

"Yeah. She told me she was your supervisor. I contacted the store after you filed your report this morning, and she called up the surveillance tape for the previous evening and turned it over to us as evidence."

"She did?"

"You sound surprised."

"I am," Amy said. "She basically fucked herself."

"What do you mean?"

"You said you're booking her right now. How could you be doing that so soon without the tape she gave you?"

There was pause and Detective Cobb said, "I think you're confused Miss Gleason. Ericka Davis isn't being booked."

"Then who is?"

"A Joann Garner and her son Darren Garner. You know them?"

"No shit?"

"No shit, Miss Garner."

"But why?"

"They aren't talking, but Ms. Davis identified them from the tape and gave us their address from her employee records. She was very cooperative and helpful. It's an open and shut case."

"Well," Amy said. In a daze. "Thanks."

After she shut off the phone, she looked at Rashawne and said, "Fuck me to tears. Ericka didn't do it."

"I told you, Amy. She's not that kind of person. Who did do it?"

"Fucking Joann and Darren. Can you believe that? They really do hate me."

"No," Rashawne said as he pulled her into him to kiss. "They hate themselves."

Amy's hand fell to and gripped his cock and found it still slick with a mixture of her cum and his. Fuck. The motherfucker is already hard again. She held his cock as she lay back and guided it directly to her pussy. He lifted her knees and she placed her feet on his shoulders as he oh so very slowly eased the entire length of his cock into her pussy. Stretching her. Filling her. Pleasurably stimulating every nerve fiber in her cunt.

"Ahhhh," she gasped as he settled into her and let her pussy form to the shape of his length and girth. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Fuck me, baby."

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers