It Was the End of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy laughed, "Yeah, I guess you're right. You go first."

The Doctor turned toward the tall, lanky blonde. Her long hair was pouring down her breasts like two golden rivers, parting around the tall islands that were her nipples. He reached tentatively toward them but stopped when he remembered that he was still wearing the rubber gloves dripping with her cum. He peeled them off and said, "Er... could you hand me another pair from behind you?"

Dana Lee pouted, "Do you really need gloves? Can't you do a better job without that rubber in the way?"

He gulped, "Er, I suppose so... if you don't mind."

"Of course not."

He began the exam by gently flipping her long, silky hair behind her shoulders, fully revealing the small, pale cones on her muscular chest. His cock was so hard by this time that he could feel his heartbeat throbbing in it. His long white coat covered it pretty well, but he was sure they could see it anyway. In fact, Dana Lee kept bumping into it with her legs and hands whenever he repositioned himself to examine another area. It was so provocative, but he was too unsure of himself to be sexually aggressive.

Besides, he was intent on giving her an authentic breast exam. That's not to say he didn't enjoy fondling her powdery soft breasts and long nipples with his bare hands, but it made him happy to know there weren't any suspicious lumps. "Your breasts are absolutely perfect, my dear."

She giggled and he eagerly moved on to Amy's breasts, which perfectly fit into his small brown hands. He didn't even ask if it was okay to perform the exam without gloves, because he could see it in her eyes. She was staring at him with smoldering intensity from under her curly blonde bangs, and a wicked little grin. She moaned seductively as he examined her, and he spent twice as long on her as he had on her friend, making good and sure she didn't have any lumps. He was particularly turned on by the absolutely perfect circles of her smooth areolas. He longed to suckle her nipples, but he was afraid of going too far and triggering a huge scandal, deluding himself that he hadn't already passed that point by now.

Once he'd satisfied both his professional and personal interests, he announced, "Your breasts are perfect too, my dear. Now, please lie back". He ran his bare hand down her ripped belly as she flopped backward, running his hand over the gold loop that matched the one her friend was wearing. Once she put her feet up in the stirrups, he sat down and looked right at her dripping wet cunt, and moaned out loud with lust. Her little brown lips were already swollen and lightly parted, begging to be touched. She was cleanly shaven, and tanned everywhere except in the tiny crease on the bottom of her butt cheeks. Holy Vishnu, she must sunbathe with her legs wide open!

As he began the exam of her labia he noticed that her scent was a lot less powerful than her friend's, and it was a bit spicy instead of sweet. He couldn't help but wonder if she tasted as good as she smelled. Her skin was amazingly soft on his bare fingers, and her labia was fleshy and springy, instead of thin and muscular like Dana Lee's. He ran his bare fingers all over her pussy, feeling for anomalies, but at the same time, unapologetically feeling her up. He swirled her clitoris, spreading her juices around it, making her moan. Then he slipped his fingers inside her and began the internal exam, causing his cock to press painfully against his zipper in its desperation to escape.

Amy's vagina was tight, though not as tight as her friend's, and she was literally dripping with foamy cream, which felt amazing to the touch. He leaned in close, longing to give it a taste, but he resisted the urge, not knowing where they might draw the line. She wasn't quite as deep as her friend, so it was easier to reach every area he needed to check. He happily explored every inch of her vaginal canal, absolutely giddy with lust. Then he paused, feeling a small bump on the underside of her cervix. All at once his cock softened, and he was a Doctor again.

Amy and Dana Lee both sensed the sudden change in the Doctor's demeanor. He shifted slightly, and started to examine her vagina in a more impersonal way than before. Amy and Dana Lee looked at each other with sudden concern on their faces. The Doctor sat up, trying to look nonchalant, but he said nothing as he stood up, turned and opened a cabinet. He ripped open a sterile bag and sat down again, now holding a shiny silver speculum.

"Fuck, doc, what is it?" asked Amy.

"Oh, not to worry. I just want to have a look at something. Please just relax. Sorry, this is going to be a bit cold." He slowly inserted the metal speculum into Amy's vagina, making her hiss in a breath.

"Fuck, doc, it's freezing!"

"I know, I know. Just relax." Once he had it in far enough, he squeezed the trigger, which caused the metal tube in Amy's pussy to spread open. That allowed him to peer inside with a magnifying scope, and take an unobstructed look at Amy's cervix.

Dana Lee and Amy squeezed their hands tightly together as the doctor made his examination.

Then the doctor sat up. "Have you been having sex with anyone with an unusually large penis, Amy?"

She giggled. "Uh... yes, Doctor."

Dana Lee added, "Yeah, her boyfriend's hung like a horse."

"I see," he said, a warm smile of relief spreading out on his face, "That explains it. You have several abrasions and bruises on the underside of your cervix, all in the same general area. That can happen from repeated... uh... thrusting."

Amy giggled, "Yeah. There's been a lot of repeated thrusting in my life of late."

The Doctor closed the speculum and removed it. He was about to stand up when Amy said, "You're not done yet are you?"

"Well... I've finished the visual exam."

"How about the oral exam?"

Dana Lee giggled. "Yeah doc, you haven't given her an oral exam yet."

Doctor Indrani looked down at Amy's pussy, then up at her grinning, naughty face, then down at her creamy pussy again. After a three second pause, he dove face first into it, and licked her from bottom to top, coating his tongue with her cream, which made her squeal in pleasure. Then he began to feast on her like it was Thanksgiving, Christmas and Ramadan, all wrapped into one.

He lost track of time for a while, exploring every inch of her tasty pussy with his lips and tongue, but the feel of Dana Lee's hands rubbing his erection brought him out of his reverie. Oh my. She's rubbing my cock! An eighteen-year-old. Oh holy Vishnu. Now she's unzipping my fly! He stood up, still leaning forward to suck Amy's clit, allowing Dana Lee to pull off his white coat and skin his pants and underwear to the floor. Then she somehow squirmed her thin lanky body between his legs and the edge of the examination table, and started sucking his cock with intense vigor. He gasped into Amy's pussy, simply stunned beyond belief at this strange sequence of events.

But he didn't fight it. He let it happen. He greedily gobbled one eighteen-year-old's pussy, while another eighteen-year-old gobbled his cock, and he tried not to think about how crazy and irresponsible it was. He needed this. Bad. Meanwhile the distant rumble of the protest rattled the walls. Soon Amy was bucking and screaming under his tongue, and he gently inserted his fingers into her exquisite vagina and began to expertly massage her G-spot, until he made her squeal, and a spicy jet of juices squirted into his mouth.


Then he stood erect and held Amy's quivering shins for support as he looked down at the awe-inspiring sight of Dana Lee sucking his cock with greedy abandon. She looked up at him with those sky blue eyes, and he felt his heart breaking for his lost youth. Her wide, full lips were sliding up and down his jet-black cock. It was the most beautiful sight he could imagine. He felt a tingling in his balls that he hadn't felt for many months. He didn't believe in masturbation, so he hadn't had an orgasm since Nurse Reynalita left him for her ex. There was a vast lake of semen dammed up inside his balls. And now, under Dana Lee's expert administrations, that dam began to burst. He grunted and bucked, and held on to Amy's shins tight, as he blasted his searing sperm into that luscious high schooler's hot little throat. His orgasm went on and on. Just when he thought it was over, she started sucking him hard, and more cum cascaded from his boiling hot shaft. It felt as if she was utterly slurping his balls dry of semen.

His knees were so weak by this time that he had no choice but to collapse to the linoleum floor and sprawl flat on his back, moaning and gasping from release. He began to move his lips, trying to think of something to say, some way to thank these girls for transforming the worst day of his professional life, to the best day of his personal life. But before he could form a single word, Dana Lee crawled up his body, rubbed her big fat nipples all over his face then crawled up higher and straddled his face.

"Come on doc. Time for my oral exam. Oh yeah. Yeah, doc. Lick my pussy. Lick my fucking sweet little pussy. Oh shit. Oh shit. Ohhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..."

And just as he was starting to lick and slurp the most beautiful vagina he'd ever seen in his entire career, he felt Amy's sweet young mouth wrapping around his flaccid cock. She began to suck every remaining drop of sperm from his reservoir, while fondling his hairy balls, willing his cock back to life. Then much to his surprise, she began to circle his asshole with her little, pointy fingernails. Nobody had ever touched him there before. It was so raw! So filthy! And when she began to work a fingertip inside, he gasped. The sensation was invasive and frighteningly intense. And then she began to massage his prostate gland, something he'd only read about. It was even more intense than he'd imagined. He moaned in joy, and grabbed Dana Lee's firm thighs and pulled her tighter to his face, and began to fuck her with his tongue, hard and deep, tasting her sweet pussy and loving every crazy second of it.

In the background he heard that crazy bitch Morgana Ferrie giving a speech on her annoying bullhorn. And as he felt his cock rising again in Amy's loving mouth, he could just barely make out what that loony redhead was shouting. "We have to protect our children from men like Doctor Indrani! He'll corrupt them! Oh, yes he will! Corrupt them and defile their bodies with his invasive procedures! He has no morality! None whatsoever! And if he's left to his devices, he'll never stop! No, he'll never stop defiling our children!"

For once, he had to agree with her.

CHAPTER 26 -- THE LIMOSINE

Barry Atherton chuckled at Morgana's ironic words. He leaned down and whispered in Alyson's sleeping ear. "Ah, if only she knew who was defiling her own child right now."

He'd removed Alyson's T shirt, and now he put his fingers at the hook in the center of her bra, stroking his cock in anticipation of this glorious moment. He was going to see her nipples at long last. During all those meals sitting across from her at her odious mother's table, all he could think about was whether her areolas were light or dark, large or small. He was about to find out for himself. He unhooked the hook, and both sides of the bra sprung open, revealing small pink nipples, with a slightly puffy, nickel-sized areola around them, which was a delicate pinkish color, just a little darker than her freckly, paper-pale breasts.

"Oh, yes, Alyson. So adorable." He leaned over her and kissed both of her nipples, then sucked them for a bit, coaxing them to grow long. Now he saw how they poked through her clothes so relentlessly. They were hard, and about half an inch long by the time he was through, and glistening with his saliva.

Then he flipped her onto her belly so he could explore her cute little ass in those adorable pink shorts. He was surprised to see the word 'Juicy' across her butt cheeks in white letters. "Yes, I certainly hope you are Juicy, Alyson. Yes indeed." He ran his hand up through the leg hole and squeezed her silky smooth ass. Under the squishy layer of fat, he felt the hard muscles of an athlete. Even unconscious, Alyson radiated physical power. And she belonged to him.

He slid his hand down across her little brownish puckered asshole, until his fingertips were brushing lightly against the softness of her pussy, then he began to press a bit deeper. She wasn't juicy just yet. But she would be. Oh, yes, she would be. He pulled her shorts off but left her thong on, then he crawled on top of her back and began to thrust his cock across the top of her ass crack, sliding it under the thong strap, while he rubbed her thighs and calves, feeling the hard muscles under her baby fat.

Then he moved backward, sliding his cock up the small of her back, until his balls were flopping over the top of her head. He loved the feel of her silky red hair on his sack. Then when he was fully past her head, he gathered a bunch of her hair in his fist, and pulled her head up and back, so her face was right in front of his throbbing cock. Then he began to rub the tip of it all over her freckly face, leaving glistening streaks of pre-cum across the top of her adorable button nose and rosy cheeks. Her mouth was hanging slack and open, so he gently placed the tip of his cock to her lips and began to slowly thrust himself inside, just a bit at a time, going deeper and deeper, marveling at the sight of her sassy little lips rubbing along the veiny surface of his shaft as it slid in and out. He felt the wetness of her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock.

As he went deeper and deeper, he took his time. From experience he knew that some girls still had a gag reflex, even while unconscious, and he didn't want to make a mess all over his white leather seats. But he was happy to find that Alyson's gag reflex was not active, so he was able to stick his cock all the way into the back of her throat. She did gasp and choke involuntarily, closing her throat muscles around his shaft, but it only enhanced the experience, he began to thrust harder and harder, slapping his nut sack against her freckly chin.

All the while he moaned under his breath, "Oh yes. Yes. Suck me, Alyson. Suck my cock. Suck my righteous cock. This is God's plan for you, my sweet little angel. To suck my cock. To be my sex toy. To be whatever I want you to be. You belong to me, Alyson Ferrie. You're mine. Oh yes. Take it. Choke on my cock, you sweet redheaded high school girl. Oh, yeah. Take my cock you little teenage slut. Oh. Oh God. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your stomach with my holy cum, Alyson. Oh. Oh. Oh. Are you ready?"

Alyson was choking and gasping and slobbering everywhere. Her body knew she was suffocating, so it began to twitch and thrash, but not enough to stop him. Her mouth and throat tightened around his cock and it felt so good that finally he began to explode. He held her head tight against his abdomen with both hands and roared, "Oh Goooooooooooood!" Then his semen surged down her throat and he felt exalted. Utterly exalted. He held her that way for several seconds, until the last spasm passed, then he pulled out with a wet, gasping pop, and let her face drop into the pond of drool that had collected on the leather seat. He collapsed back, moaning with pleasure, and listened to her choking, wheezing breath with great satisfaction.

Then he took a towel from the small cabinet over the refrigerator, and flipped Alyson onto the floor of the Limousine, so he could wipe the seat clean of her mess before it made a stain. Then he wiped her twitching face clean of slobber and semen. Then he sat back and had a drink of scotch as he watched her slowly recover, until her face was peaceful again. Then he leaned over and kissed her on the lips, enjoying the taste of cock and cum that he'd left in her sweet, innocent little mouth.

All the while, her mother's voice had been shrieking away on the megaphone. The crowd was responding, but not like they'd responded to him. Of course not. He was a powerful man of god. Morgana was just a stupid, small-minded bitch, who was so utterly certain of her own moral compass, that she could be easily deluded by a man of the cloth. But that's what he liked about her so much. Her predictability. His other lawyer, Gina, on the other hand, was nobody's fool. She knew he was guilty, but she was a professional, and had done her best to discredit his accusers. Still, he saw the hatred in her face. She's dangerous. She knows too much about me. That's why she won't let me near that sexy little daughter of hers. Hmm. I wonder if Amy likes grape soda?

He chuckled softly to himself, petting Alyson's hair. I wish I'd thought of drugging girls years ago. I'd certainly have a lot fewer potential accusers out there. They can't accuse you if they don't remember what you did. And once Morgana clears me on this case, and all the scrutiny is over, I'll be free to go hunting again.

He flipped Alyson onto her back, then crawled between her legs and pulled her thong off, finally stripping her naked of everything but her shoes and socks. He pushed her knees wide open and examined her freckly pussy. She had a bright red bush, which matched her hair, with silky, nearly straight hairs spreading outward in a fan shape. It was utterly ravishing. He wished he could take a photo of it, but he knew that would only leave evidence, and he was much too smart for that. He leaned forward and inhaled her sweet, musky smell, then he began to lick her. Then he stuck his tongue inside her, and moaned as he felt her hymen on his taste buds. His entire body began to tingle. He pulled back, then opened her pussy wide with his thumbs and took a good long look at her maidenhead.


Oh, Lord. I promised her I wouldn't take it. Promises don't matter, but she'd be mighty pissed. She might even follow through on her threat. But... it's so sweet. So pretty. I want to rip it open. I want to destroy it!

His cock was throbbing hard again, so he bolted up to his knees, and held her freckly, paper pale legs wide open and slowly pressed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. He felt it pressing against her cherry, and he moaned with desire.

"You want me to take it, don't you Alyson? You said not to, but they all say that and they all secretly want to be relieved of this burden of virginity. By a man of God. By me and my righteous, blessed cock."

He pressed forward, feeling her virginity stretching under him, on the very brink of destruction.

"Oh.... Lord... I... I better not. You told me not to."

Then he grinned and said, "But you didn't tell me not to fuck you up the ass."

CHAPTER 27 -- THE CLINIC

Dana Lee was screaming and creaming into the Doctor's mouth. "Oh fuck Doc. That's it. That's fucking it! You fucking rock, doc! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiiiit! You fucking know what you're doing! That's why I fucking love older guys! You fucking. Know. What. The. Fuck. You're doing!"

Doctor Indrani grinned, proud of himself. He was out of practice, but it was like riding a bicycle. He enjoyed the sound of her quivering squeals of pleasure as he played her like a sitar until she couldn't take one more second of pleasure. She sat back oh his chest, to take a breather, and he felt her ass vibrating over him, as her body went through orgasmic aftershocks. He reached up across her lean body and began to fondle her little boobs, tweaking her huge nipples with his stubby, dark fingers.


Then he noticed that Amy wasn't sucking his cock anymore. He looked around Dana Lee's thighs and saw Amy searching through the drawers along the cabinet. I hope she's not looking for drugs! But then he saw her find what she was looking for. Condoms.