It Was the End of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you can be treated for your psychological problems, Reverend. Don't worry, they're very discrete. The media will never know... as long as you're honest with them, and accept their help. You're never going to molest or rape another human being, which I know will be difficult for you. So you need all the help money can pay for. I'll be keeping tabs on you, so please don't make me show you my fangs."

He adjusted his tie, fuming with fury. "Is that all?"


"No, don't be silly. I'm going to punish you. I'm going to make multiple demands on you in the coming months and years, and you will be forced to obey them. Every one. Disobey me and you'll be spending a very long time in the federal penitentiary, and living out the rest of your miserable life as a registered sex offender. But it's not all bad. You will get something out of all this."

He growled, "What? My ministry?"

"Your soul."

When Alyson awoke ten minutes later, she was fully dressed again, and sitting upright in her seat. She felt as if she was coming out of a deep sleep. But when she opened her eyes, she saw that Carrie was sitting across from her, staring at her with those weird, robotic eyes. "What the...? Where? Who? Carrie?"

"Hello Alyson."

Alyson vaguely remembered having some sort of verbal battle of wits with Reverend Atherton. Did I? Did I drink that grape soda? Oh shit. I did! Suddenly she noticed a tingling ache in her asshole, and terror gripped her heart. "Oh fuck!"

Carrie said, "Don't worry, Alyson. I got here in time to stop him from doing anything particularly bad. That pathetic excuse for a man was giving you an enema, if you can believe that?" She tapped her foot against an enema in the wastebasket.

Oh shit... is that all? He didn't rape me? Thank God! Alyson began to cry, weeping like crazy. Carrie slipped across the divide and put her arm around her shoulder, and Alyson grabbed her tight and started bawling into her chest, while Carrie gently stroked her head.

"Don't worry, Alyson. Don't worry."

"How did you...? Where is he?"

"His chauffer told me a pretty little redhead was meeting with him, a girl with glowing green eyes. I just knew it had to be you. But I know what kind of man Atherton is, so I came as fast as I could. I only wish I'd gotten here faster." Alyson heard authentic regret in her voice, "I foolishly allowed myself to get sidetracked, and if not for that little delay..."

Alyson hugged her tight, "No, you saved me! I was gonna let that perv do whatever he wanted. He said he was gonna grope me a bit... but I didn't think he'd... shit. He was giving me an enema? Gross!"

"Yes, he is gross."

"Ack! My throat hurts!"

"A side effect of the drug he gave you. It should go away soon."

Alyson heard the Reverend's voice then, rising up above the roaring crowd. "... sanctity of life, my friends. Today we are joined in common cause, to protect our children and preserve their innocence..."

Alyson sat up straight. "You didn't call the cops?"

"I will if you want me to, Alyson. I took a picture of him giving you the enema. It would put him in prison for certain."

Alyson steamed, but she didn't know what to do. Oh shit. I don't want mother to know what I did. So stupid. Letting that man molest me just so I could sneak my friends into an abortion clinic! I'm such an idiot.

"No... uh... I'd rather mommy didn't know."

"That's what I thought. But I have Atherton over a barrel Alyson. Is there anything you want from him?"

She thought about that for a minute, listening to his holy platitudes over the roaring crowds. "I want him to pay through the nose. Settle with those girls."

Carrie smiled her mirthless smile. "That can be arranged. Your mother won't like it, but he'll do it if I tell him to. How much do you think he owes them?"

"I don't know... maybe... five hundred thousand each?"

"Let's say a million."

"Yeah, a million. After lawyer fees and taxes."

Carrie laughed. "Good idea, Alyson. Your mother doesn't appreciate how smart you are."


"I don't suppose we could castrate him?"

Carrie laughed, this time with true mirth. "Oh, Alyson. I would love to do it. But, I doubt he'd be willing to cut off his own cock, though... he might, to keep out of prison."


"That must be one nasty photo."

"Not nasty, Alyson. Pathetic. But don't ask to see it. I don't want you having that image in your mind. He's not worth it"

Alyson had never been able to read Carrie, but for just a moment, she caught a flash of pain deep behind Carrie's weird eyes. Some buried humiliation from the past perhaps?

Then Alyson said, "Well, I think he needs to see a shrink. Big time. We gotta stop him from doing this again."

Carrie nodded, "Yes, that's already arranged."

"And... my friend Amy knows a girl who claims he raped her. Maybe he can give her some money too."

"Hmm... I'll talk to Amy about it. Does Gina know about this girl?"

"No. She's too afraid to testify. I didn't believe her story. She said he gave her some grape juice, just like me, and when she woke up he was raping her. But maybe she was mistaken. Maybe he was just giving her an enema or something."

"Yes, I'm sure that's all it was. Apparently he has a bit of an enema fetish."


"Sicko."

Right then Alyson's phone rang, "Sorry, Carrie, I gotta take this." She gave Carrie a quick hug, and then kissed her fast on the lips, something she'd never done before. "Thank you so much, Carrie! Well... uh... I'll see you later."

"Goodbye, Alyson."

Alyson stepped out of the limo and answered the phone, jogging swiftly away from the protest for fear her mother would see her. "Hello?"

Dana Lee's beautiful, perfect, angelic voice came into Alyson's ear. "Hey red, we're out! Free and clear. Whatever you did worked like a charm."

"I'm so glad, Dana Lee."

"And guess what? I'm not preggers!"

Alyson couldn't help but emit a loud whoop of joy. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Really? Oh holy shit that's such good news!" Oh, I'm so glad I helped her! So glad! It was totally worth that stupid enema. Totally worth it. Even though my ass is tingling like crazy.

She heard Amy yelling into the phone, "Where are you girl? Let's grab some beers and go down to the beach and celebrate!"

Dana Lee yelled, "Yeah! Stoner chicks. Here's to the end of summer. Whoooeee!"

Alyson was weeping happy tears now as she ran up the sidewalk. She was smiling so hard it felt like her cheeks were going to shatter into a million pieces. She was hopping as she ran, filled with insane joy. "I'm so happy, Dana Lee! So happy for you! I love you, Dana Lee! I love you so much! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!"

"I love you too, sweetie! Where are you?"

Alyson was so crazy with happiness, she had no idea where she was or what she was doing. She stopped and looked around. "I'm near a 7-eleven. On... what street is this? Jackson street."

"Okay, be right there, sweetie."

"Dana Lee... uh... Dana Lee... When I said I love you earlier... what I meant... what I really meant was... oh God..." She took a deep breath, then blurted, "I'm IN love with you. I've been in love with you since the seventh grade!" Alyson shrieked and hopped in a little circle, "Oh my God, I finally said it! I actually said it! But I mean it, Dana Lee! I really do!" She paused, her heart pounding a mile a minute in her chest. There was silence on the other end. Oh shit. "Dana Lee? I know it's a shock, but ... it's true. Ask Amy if you don't believe me. She knows all about it. I'm a lesbian, Dana Lee. I'm a lesbian, and I want you to be my fucking girlfriend!" She shrieked again, then giggled like crazy, "Oh, my god, I can't believe I said that! But I did say it... and I meant it! I love you, Dana Lee!! I fucking LOVE YOU!!"

Then her phone made a little beep and she looked at the screen.

CALL FAILED

Oh shit... oh shit... "OH SHIT!" How much did she hear? "Ohshitohshitohshitoh OH SHIT!!!"

Alyson heard a beep-beep and turned to see Amy's red Chevy pulling up to the curb. The window was rolled down and Dana Lee was leaning out, her long lean arm on the sill and her long blonde hair trailing along behind her like a dream. She had a huge, happy smile on her narrow face, and a cigarette in her lush lips. And her blue eyes were glittering in the bright Florida sun, radiating pure joy.


That's how Alyson knew that Dana Lee hadn't heard a thing. She's happy because she isn't pregnant. Because now she can go on fucking and sucking every cock in Jacksonville, without a big fat belly getting in the way.

And Alyson also knew that she was done trying. It was no use. Dana Lee was straight. She'd always been straight. She'd always be straight. And that was the end of that. But she was still her best friend in the world, and what's so bad about that?

Amy leaned past Dana Lee and honked the horn, and whistled at Alyson, "Hey, hot stuff! Need a lift?"

Alyson smiled, and ran giggling to her friends.

--


THE END

--

If you like this story, please VOTE!


And for more stories about the THREE LITTLE STONER CHICKS, read:

On Laurie's page:

IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER

Amy, Alyson and Dana Lee start their sexy summer.

http://www.literotica.com/s/it-was-the-beginning-of-summer

IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER

Amy, Alyson and Dana Lee have more sexy summer fun.

http://www.literotica.com/s/it-was-the-middle-of-summer

WANNA ORDER A PIZZA

Dana Lee seduces her 50 year old neighbor

http://www.literotica.com/s/wanna-order-a-pizza

And On CB Summer's page

The FIELD TRIP FOLLIES series features Dana Lee and Alyson. Their long-overdue forbidden love is finally consummated in chapter 11! But you'll have to read the whole series to find out how they get there!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1345838&page=submissions