It Was the End of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

Keith felt his erection grow in his jeans as she rubbed her naked pussy into his bulge. He had no choice but to return the hug. As soon as she released him, the older girl was hugging him in her place and saying, "You're a cute one. I'm Gina and this is Amy."

"I, uh, I, uh, I'm Keith," he finally managed to stutter as Gina licked his ear and Amy unbuttoned his shirt. What the hell is happening? I've heard so many stories about dorm life, but this can't be real.

Gina was kissing him on the lips now, slipping her tongue into his mouth, as Amy dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his belt. He got his first good look at either of their eyes as he looked through Gina's glasses and saw they were pure black with just the tiniest, barely visible blue ring around the outer perimeter. He glanced down at Amy who now had his rapidly hardening cock out of his underwear and was sucking the head while she stroked the shaft. And just like that, he was getting the first blowjob of his life. She was looking up at him while she sucked and her eyes were an exact replica of Gina's. Keith remembered the drug awareness class he'd taken for one of his badges leading up to becoming an Eagle Scout. Oh shit! They're fucking wired. I don't know if it's cocaine or meth, but they're fucking tweaking.

He looked over at Rashawne who stood there smiling and slowly stroking his black snake as he watched. Oh my god. His cock is incredible. It's got to be at least three inches longer than mine. Maybe four. He gasped as Amy slowly slid her lips down the length of his shaft and pulled his jeans down to his ankles. Gina had now dropped to her knees and was behind him rimming his asshole with the tip of her tongue. As soon as her tongue dipped past the anal opening into his ass, he moaned and began to shoot his load into Amy's mouth. He regretted not warning her, but not seeming to mind, she merely kept sucking and swallowing as stream after stream of cum shot out of his cock until finally she'd sucked it all from him and swallowed every drop.

He felt light headed and weak in the knees but managed to stay on his feet. It wasn't until Amy let his softening cock fall out of her mouth that he realized Gina was sitting behind him working a finger in and out of his asshole. Oh, my god, what is she doing to me? He gasped again as his cock began to grow and she said, "Feels good. Doesn't it, sugar?"

All he could do was nod as Rashawne approached, held out his fist as he had when they first met, and said, "Welcome to the room. Which one do you want to fuck?"

Still struggling to keep his knees from buckling, Keith touched his fist to Rashawne's again, and said, "Can't I fuck them both?"

Everyone laughed as Amy took Keith's hand. She pulled him toward the bed, but Keith tripped because his jeans were wrapped around his ankles. Fortunately, he fell onto the bed, or he might have looked like a fool. But at least his face stayed in one piece when it hit the mattress instead of the floor. They all laughed again, this time harder. Even Keith laughed as soon as he realized they were laughing with him and not at him. This was already different from East Huntington High School. Not only had he gotten his dick sucked for the first time in his life, but people were laughing with him instead of at him.

Before he knew it, Gina had removed his shoes and was untangling his jeans so he could pull his feet through them. Just like that, he was as naked as everyone else. As Amy took his dick into her mouth again, he looked over and saw Rashawne pushing the door closed and locking it. Good idea. I can't believe I left it open when I came inside. Of course it's not like I knew I was going to get my dick sucked.

Then he closed his eyes and lay back while Amy continued to suck his dick. The first time, he came so quickly he didn't even get a chance to know the feeling. The wonderful, wonderful feeling of her soft female lips sliding up and down his cock. Now though, he was getting the full effect. Oh my god. His hands found their way to her head and his fingers wrapped into her short blonde tresses and guided her up and down his shaft, until he had to stop her, afraid that he was about to cum again.

As he opened his eyes, he saw Gina bent over the end of the bed with her glorious breasts hanging down and swinging in pendulous motion. She was biting her lip and moaning as Rashawne stood behind her. Entering her, withdrawing from her, and entering her again. Her gasps of pleasure only excited Keith even more and he released his own gasp as Amy leaned her lips back to the head of his cock and softly sucked the pre-cum from it. Then she was stroking him with her tiny little hand as she kissed her way up his torso to his lips. Slowly, softly, tenderly sucking his top lip, then sucking his bottom lip, then slipping her tongue into his mouth, urging him to mesh his tongue with hers. All the while, her hand stroked up and then stroked down his cock, and then back up and back down. Back up and back down.

She slipped her tongue from his mouth and playfully dipped it into his ear before saying, "I like to be on top."

Mesmerized by the sight of Rashawne fucking Gina doggie style. Pumping her harder and harder, faster and faster, as she moaned louder and louder, he barely heard or understood what she said. "Huh," he muttered.

She dipped her tongue into his ear again and then rolled it around the outer lobe and said, "I said that I like to be on top. Is that cool?"

"On top of what?"

She giggled and kissed his ear softly. Her lips never left his earlobe as she said, "Are you a virgin?"

She knew the answer from his blush and continued, "It's okay. I'll take care of that for you, baby. Just lay back and enjoy."

"I, uh, I, uh, I d-don't have a condom," he stuttered.

She touched her fingertip to his lips and said, "Shhh. It's okay. Just tell me before you're about to cum. Nobody but Rashawne can cum inside me. Okay? Is that cool?"

He nodded.

She kissed him softly again and said, "Later you can cum inside Gina. She's on the pill and doesn't care. Now you just lay there and enjoy while Amy pops your cherry."

At that, Amy positioned herself over his erect cock and rubbed her pussy lips with his glistening head. She was already wet and didn't need it, but she loved the feel of his pre-cum mixing with her own juices. Then she oh so slowly began to lower herself down on his spear. Keith gasped with her as his cock impaled her and let her interlace her fingers with his as they made eye contact the moment she settled onto his lap with his cock fully inside her. "Oh fuck," he said as she rose and lowered, rose and lowered, rose and lowered herself on his cock. "That feels so fucking good."

"Oh god yes it does," Amy moaned as she began to rise up and down a little faster.

Keith lost eye contact with Amy and he gasped and moaned and then he released a big sigh as he exploded inside her. Amy saw his expression and immediately recognized it for what it was. Fuck. He just came inside me. Fuck. She slowed her grinding as she counted days from her period in her head. Should be okay. Oh fuck it. Too late to worry about it now.

Amy began to grind away on his cock as hard as she could because Keith was still as hard as a bar of iron. She knew he was a natural, when he gripped her ass and started assisting her by getting in time with her thrusts and pulling her fully into him with each of her downward thrusts. After a few minutes of this treatment, she threw her head back and screamed, "FUCK! FUUCK!! FUUUCK!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"

As she screamed her release, Keith grunted and shot another load inside her hot little pussy. When she collapsed upon him, and he began to shrink inside her, he looked over just in time to see Rashawne pull his massive black member out of Gina's pussy and shoot several ropes across her back and even up into the curly blonde hair at the back of her head. That's when Keith suddenly remembered he was supposed to pull out before he came inside Amy. Oh fuck. I fucked everything up.

He looked up at her to see she had leaned over and pulled a cigarette out of a pack of Newports and was lighting it with a disposable Bic lighter. Before he could tell her how sorry he was for cumming inside her, she said, "So, Keith, how do like college so far?"

CHAPTER 5 -- JACKSONVILLE

When Dana Lee immerged from the house, David and Todd climbed out of the pool to meet her. They each took one of the green tablets from her, popped them, and washed them down with fresh Budweisers. They then immediately ran and dove back into the pool. Todd did a massive belly-flop, drenching Terrance, who was sitting on the edge of the pool. Terrance shook the water from his head as he pulled his feet out of the water and walked over to the table where Dana Lee was waiting with the other two pills. "They're amateurs," he said to her as he took the pill she held out for him.

As he looked at one side of the green pill and saw the OC stamped on it and turned it over to see 80 stamped on the other side, Dana Lee lifted hers to her mouth. Before she could pop it, Terrance firmly gripped her wrist and said, "Not like the amateurs."

Puzzled, she said, "What do you mean?"

"You like Oxy?"

"Hell yeah," she said. "It's like drinking a whole bottle of Jack without the hangover the next day."

"Want me to show you how to make it better?"

"Better? Seriously?"

"Yeah," he said. "Pure euphoria like you've never known."

"Fuck yeah," she said. I could certainly use a little euphoria right now.

"Cool," he said. "Just watch." Then he took his green tablet and put it in his mouth and sucked for a moment until it was completely coated with saliva. Once he had it wet, he took it out of his mouth and peeled the green coating off.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she watched intently.

"Got to get the coating off first," he said. "That shit's just paint anyway."

"Okay," she said dubiously.

Then he took the beer bottle she'd used earlier as an ashtray and used the bottom of it to begin crushing the Oxy tablet until it was nothing but powdery dust. Once he was satisfied with the texture, he looked at her and said, "Give me your straw."

"My straw?"

"Yeah," he said. "You got one in your purse don't you?"

"No," she said. "Why would I have a straw?"

"You don't do coke?"

"No."

"For real? Never?"

"Nope," she said. "Not really anyway."

"Okay. What's that mean? You've either done coke, or you haven't."

"I've never snorted lines or anything like that," she said. "But my friend Amy scooped some up with her finger nail once and dared me to snort it. I've got this thing about dares."

Terrance grinned, "What's that? You can't not do them?"

He's got a nice smile. I wonder if it's racist to acknowledge that his teeth are just as white as Rashawne's. She grinned back at him and said, "Basically."

His grin grew broader as he eyed the way her stiff nipples poked proudly into the material of her bikini top. "In that case, I dare you to show me your tits again."

She glanced over Terrance's shoulder to see David and Todd dunking each other in the water. Satisfied that they weren't looking, she grasped the bottom of her blue bikini top and slowly lifted it up to her collarbone, giving Terrance a good long look at her puffy pink nipples that stood out nearly an inch. When he reached out to touch one, she swatted his hand away, lowered her top back over her boobs, and said, "That wasn't part of the dare."

"Then I dare you to let me suck them."

"Sorry. Only one dare per person, per lifetime."

"What?"

She giggled, "Oh, didn't David or Todd tell you? Oh, I guess they probably forgot. They used up their dares years ago. David dared me to eat a bug, and Todd dared me to do a belly-flop into the pool. And you wasted yours too. You could have dared me to let you suck my tits. Hell, you could have dared me to fuck you and I would have had to do it. Oh well. Too bad."

"Fair enough," he said. All in good time anyway. I'll be sucking those lovely little titties soon. "So you snorted the coke off her fingernail?"

She shrugged. "Yeah. I didn't like it at all though."

"You didn't?"

"No," she shook her head. "I just had that little bit. I snorted that one scoop with one nostril. Then she lifted up another scoop and I snorted it with my other nostril, but Amy snorted about six or seven full lines of the shit. She still fell asleep around two or three in the morning, and I was up all night and all the next day and then hardly got to sleep the following night. I like my motherfucking sleep."

Terrance chuckled. "Well this shit won't steal your sleep. Grab a bill out of your purse and roll it up."

She did as she was told and at his guidance lowered her face down to the table and used the rolled up bill to snort the Oxy up her nostril and instantly knew the euphoric state of which Terrance had spoken. She watched as he took the last tablet and crushed it up the same way he'd crushed hers and then she handed him the bill and watched him snort his portion. "Fuuuck," she said drawing out the word. "I'm f-f-fucked uuup."

He laughed and said, "Yes you are. Let's go play in the water."

He held her hand as they each stepped off the side into the water making a large splash. David and Todd stopped wrestling long enough for David to look at them and suggest a game of Marco Polo. Dana Lee rolled her head around on her shoulders, more relaxed than she'd ever felt in her life, and said, "Okay, Doofy. I'll play."

"You want me to be Marco?"

"Suuuuuure," she said oh so slowly. "Youuuu goooo ahead. Beeeeee Marcoooo."

David was just buzzed enough that he didn't seem to notice how quickly the Oxy had hit Dana Lee. By crushing it up and snorting it, she and Terrance had bypassed the time-release component of the pill and it had hit straight into their blood stream. She was literally feeling no pain. No motherfucking pain at all.

David swam out to the middle of the pool and closed his eyes and said, "Marco."

"Polo," he heard from three different directions.

David followed the voices around the pool for several minutes. Once he barely missed being within touching distance of his sister, but he veered off and missed her, allowing her to escape. Eventually, though, he finally cornered Todd, who was simply too fat to sneak past him.

Todd then took his place in the pool and surprisingly he was able to easily find Terrance and touch him so that he was now Marco. "What happened, bro?" Todd asked. "That was too easy."

All part of my plan, fat ass. "Failed strategy," Terrance said.

"More like no strategy."

Terrance grinned as he took his place in the middle of the pool. We'll see. "Marco."

All three said, "Polo." But, Terrance focused in on Dana Lee's voice and quickly trapped her at the side of the pool nearest the house. His hand went under the water and cupped her firm round ass, with his hand slipping into the crevice between her two cheeks and his middle finger finding her anus.

He opened his eyes to see her smiling at him. Fucking knew it. This little bitch is going to be sucking my cock tonight. Before pushing away, she whispered so only he could hear, "You're so naughty."

"Just the way you like it," he said.

She smiled wider and dipped into the water away from him and swam to the middle of the pool. When she popped up out of the water her long blonde hair fell over her face and concealed her eyes. "Marco."

"Polo," echoed across the pool from three separate directions.

She side stroked over toward the corner she'd imagined hearing Terrance's voice. When she was approximately to the corner, she again said, "Marco."

"Polo," came the voice from less than a foot away. She dipped under the water and grabbed Terrance's shorts and pulled them down. When his semi-erect cock popped out and nearly hit her in the face, she briefly engulfed it for a few seconds, sucking him until she was forced to fight for air, before pushing herself away and popping back up from under the water.

When she immerged from the water laughing, she called out, "You're it."

As she swam away, Terrance pulled up his shorts and moved to the center of the pool like a good sport. With his eyes closed, he said, "Marco."

He tried to get his hands on Dana Lee again, but she was a slippery little minx. One second he heard her voice just a few feet away, but a second later she'd somehow slipped to the other end of the pool. He purposefully tried to avoid the other two, but eventually Todd proved too fat to avoid, and Terrance bumped into his blubber, losing his shot at another grope of Dana Lee's sweet body.

When Todd took his place in the center of the pool, he had a similar idea in mind. He was going to go for Dana Lee's voice, in hopes of copping a feel. But then he heard Dana Lee climbing out and immediately called, "Fish out of the water."

Then he opened his eyes to see Dana Lee digging into her pack of Marlboro Lights. As soon as he saw her, he declared, "You're it again, Dana Lee."

She wrinkled her nose as she lit a cigarette and said, "Skip me this round. I'm a little woozy."

"You okay, sis?" David asked.

She smiled at David with her eyes and said, "I'm fine, Doofy. I just wanted out of the water for a minute. Thanks for asking though."

She opened the cooler and saw one beer left but she really wanted a soda so she stood a little wobbly and said, "I'm going inside to get a Dr. Pepper. Anybody want one?"

David and Todd shook their heads and went back to splashing around together. Terrance climbed out of the pool and took Dana Lee's hand so he could let her guide him to the house. He shut the sliding glass door behind them and then followed her to the kitchen. Once she'd opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a cold can of Dr. Pepper, he let her open it and take a long drink before stepping to her. He accepted the can from her, took his own long drink and then sat it on the counter. Then he took the cigarette from her hand and laid it so that it sat with the lit end hanging over the sink. If it fell it would fall harmlessly into the sink.

While she was still trying to figure out his reason for removing her cigarette from her hand, he gripped her by her tiny waist and pulled her body into his. When she offered no resistance, he leaned his lips to hers and kissed her briefly before breaking away and looking into her sky blue eyes.

"What time your parents coming home from work?"

She grinned. "They're not. Tonight's movie night."

"Movie night."

"Yeah. They always leave straight from work so they can eat first. Won't be home till 10 o'clock. Maybe later."

Terrance flashed a wicked smile, then he leaned in and kissed her again, not so briefly this time. She moaned as his hands found their way to her boobs and stroked her nipples through the shiny material of her bikini top. Then he broke the kiss and pressed his lips to her ear and said, "Turn around."

She quietly obeyed and allowed him to guide her around until she was facing away from him and placed her hands on the counter. She gasped as she felt his fingers moving her blue bikini bottom aside and he slowly worked first one and then two fingers into her pussy. Then he continued holding the bikini off of her pussy with one hand as he dropped his board shorts with the other so that his fully erect cock could spring free. He stepped to her and rubbed the length of her slit with the head of his uncut cock and then slowly eased it into her. Oh fuck, this bitch has some tight pussy.

She moaned as he worked his cock in and out. He continued with his strokes as her moans turned into mini-screams and he began to pump her a little faster. As he fucked her faster still, he leaned his lips to her ear and said, "I'm about to cum."

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers
1...34567...24