It Was the Middle of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working her middle finger in and out of her pussy a little faster, Dana Lee groaned again. Oh fuck. What's she doing? I won't lie. This is so fucking hot, and it feels really fucking good, but this ain't me. Maybe if it was just me and her. But not with Amy joining in. Amy and her MOM! Her MOM!

Just as Gina finished licking Dana Lee's cheek clean, she moved her lips in the direction of Dana Lee's. And, just before those lips met, Dana Lee quickly scooted off the bed, saying, "Hey, Alyson has been gone a long time. I better make sure she's alright." Then with her best giggle that she hoped everyone believed. "Thanks for cleaning me up, Mom."

There. Maybe calling her mom will play the whole thing off as a joke and she won't think I rejected her. That was hot as hell, but I'm not into that. Maybe if Alyson wasn't upstairs it might have been fun to try it out, but if Alyson walked back down and saw it she'd lose it. She lost it bad enough when I started fucking guys. She'd definitely lose it all the way if I turned dyke on her.

As Gina and Amy watched Dana Lee gather up and step back into her bikini as she walked out the door, Gina turned to Amy and whispered, "Oh, my god. Did I read everything wrong?"

Amy giggled and said, "Don't sweat it, Mom."

"But, I was so sure you two used to come down here and fool around when you were getting high together."

Amy giggled, "Nope. Not with her."

"Then it must have been." Gina stopped. "No. You and Alyson?"

"Mom," Amy said. "Don't do this. I haven't fooled around with any girls except Katie. Definitely NOT Alyson."

Whatever you say, little girl. But, you know you could never lie to me. You couldn't lie to me about Phillip and you can't lie to me about this. But don't worry. Alyson's secret is safe with me. I haven't told anyone the things I know about her mother and I hate her. So, I'd never tell anyone Alyson's secret. I love her almost as much as I love my own daughter. "Alright, baby," Gina said as she brushed a strand of Amy's pure white hair from her face. "And what about you, baby. Was that weird?"

"No mom. That wasn't weird. Call me crazy, but that was fucking hot."

They both heard a chuckling sound, and turned to look down at Rashawne laying on the floor. He was staring up at them with a wicked grin on his face, and his cock completely hard again. Each giggled as Gina said, "Ready for some more fucking, pretty boy?"

If he's not ready yet," Amy said. "He will be after he watches a little more of this."

Then she pulled Gina to her so that their lips met. Each slightly tilted her head in opposite directions as Amy softly sucked Gina's top lip. Then her bottom lip. As their lips parted and their tongues met, Rashawne watched with awe and his cock grew even harder. Grew to the point that it felt as if it would bust without relief. Oh fuck yeah. They're going to fucking do it. I can't fucking believe it they're going to fucking do it.

As Amy pushed and guided Gina so that she was laying back upon the mattress, she trailed kisses down her mom's neck and softly sucked a hickey on each side. From there she tenderly kissed and sucked her way down to Gina's boobs and covered each with multiple hickey's between sucking one nipple erect and then the other. Gina moaned and whimpered at her touch. Tits are so nice. Going to make her buy me a pair just like them for graduation. Maybe for Christmas. Surprise Rashawne with them when he comes home for winter break.

Amy left the boobs she admired so much and continued with her trail of kisses down Gina's tummy, slowly sucking and tonguing her belly button. Gina merely moaned implied consent as Amy said, "We've got to get you pierced the next time we go out. I want you to have a little gold hoop for me to play with when we fuck."

Finally, when Amy's lips made their way to Gina's pussy, she gently parted her mom's legs and slowly began to flick the tip of her tongue across her mom's pussy. Oh fuck. Gina moaned. "Oh fuck, Amy. That feels sooooooo good. Who taught you how to eat pussy like that?"

Amy paused long enough to smile and say, "You know who taught me."

At this point, Rashawne's cock was like a frozen pipe on the verge of bursting. He stood on his knees behind Amy and roughly shoved his cock deep into her gushing pussy. Oh fuck. Her pussy's so fucking good. I can't believe I waited until this summer to ask this bitch out. He pumped several times in and out of her pussy, and smiled as he listened to her moans that were muffled by her mom's pussy. Holy shit. I'm fucking her while she eats her mom's pussy. Fucking white women. Only fucking white women. He pumped again and again. As hard as his cock was and as excited as he was, he still could not cum again so soon. This only encouraged him to pump harder and harder.

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

After Dana Lee pulled on her bikini, she walked all over the boat, looking for Alyson, but she was nowhere to be seen. Then she saw Alyson sitting on the little jetty that Gina kept her dinghy tied up to. She was twirling her baton, making it sparkle in the moonlight. Dana Lee went down the gangplank and ran across the dock. "Alyson, there you are!"

Alyson turned and looked at a sight of rare beauty. The bright Florida moon was gleaming in Dana Lee's golden hair, which was dancing about her bronzed, smiling face like a halo. Her beautiful, lanky body moved with stunning elegance, almost as if she were running in slow motion. It was like a scene from an old movie. But Alyson knew it wouldn't end with true love's kiss. She's straight, and I'm a dyke. There's no happily ever after for us.

Dana Lee sensed something strange in Alyson's demeanor, so she didn't hug her, as she would ordinarily have done. "Hey, I hope your mother wasn't too mean to you."

"No she was fine," replied Alyson coldly, as she worked her way through the various baton rolls. Hand roll. Wrist pop roll. Figure 8 roll. Retraction roll. "It's just late. I've had a weird day."

Dana Lee plopped down onto the deck next to Alyson, saying, "Well, why don't you tell me all about it?" She waited for Alyson to say something, but was met with only brooding silence. Alyson was twirling on autopilot, as she stared straight ahead into the bay. Dana Lee followed her gaze. A beautiful house on the far headland was gleaming bright, and it's many brilliant windows reflected in the water, dancing like a thousand fairies.

"Wow. That's a beautiful sight," said Dana Lee. Then she lit a cigarette.

Alyson turned and looked at Dana Lee's profile, which was wonderfully illuminated by the lighter's flame. "Yeah. Beautiful sight."

Dana Lee blew a big puff of smoke out over the bay, then offered the cigarette to Alyson.

"No thanks. I need to start training." 1/2 Fishtail roll. 1/2 reverse fishtail. Straight arm roll. Elbow pop.

Dana Lee watched Alyson's arm moving with stunning precision. Her baton was spinning around and around, sometimes through her fingers, but sometimes swirling around on her open palm, then across the back of her hand. It was mesmerizing. She makes it look so effortless. "You sure take your twirling seriously."

Alyson stopped twirling suddenly. She quietly put the baton down on the dock and grunted, "I take a lot of things seriously."

Dana Lee looked at her best friend with concern. What's gotten into Alyson today? She's all over the map. One minute she's flying off the handle, the next she's sucking Rashawne's cock. Now she's acting like someone boiled her bunny rabbit. I used to be able to read her mind. But not anymore. I love her, but she's a mystery to me these days.

Dana Lee put her arm around Alyson's shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze. "I hope you're okay, but you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Alyson nodded silently, then shifted until she was laying her head in Dana Lee's lap. Dana Lee gently stroked Alyson's silky red hair, and felt Alyson's tears falling on her bare thighs.

Oh, shit. I know what this is! Alyson's ashamed of sucking Rashawne's cock. Damn. She almost gave into one of those damned deadly sins her mom is always yammering about. Lust. She almost lost her precious virginity in the process and I didn't try to stop her. Fuck. It's all my fault for corrupting her in the first place. She wants to be my BFF, but I've been teasing her with my sexual exploits, and she was just trying to fit in with me. Fuck. I don't want her to do anything against her religion! I'm just gonna keep my stupid trap shut from now on. She knows about Tanner, but that's all I'm gonna tell her about. Hell, I should probably just stop having crazy sex. No, that ain't gonna happen. But I sure as shit can keep my sex life a secret from her. Damn. Secrets. We said we'd never keep secrets from each other. Well, kids say a lot of naive things.

Alyson could smell Dana Lee's sweet pussy. It was only inches away, but she was too sad to enjoy it. So close, and yet so far. I can't tell her how I feel. I can't burden her like that. She doesn't love me like I love her, and if she knew how I felt, it would tear us apart. From now on I'm just gonna keep my feelings under lockdown. No more pining after her. No more drunken pity sex with Amy. No more sex of any kind. From now on I'm a virtual nun, just like Mother wants me to be. Amy won't like it, but what can I do? The only way I can get through this is to concentrate on my twirling. I'm be the best goddamned twirler in Florida.

They could faintly hear muffled sounds of sex coming from the boat. Normally they would have giggled like little girls, but there was something strange between them. A distance. A silence. A seriousness.

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Amy moaned, "Oh shit, Rashawne, that feels so good! Harder! I'm almost there!"

His next thrust was so hard that it knocked Amy upward so that she was now tonguing her mom's boobs again instead of sucking her pussy. He grinned. Holy fuck! I've got an idea. Rashawne gave Amy two more powerful thrusts. Each knocking her further up Gina's body until their lips were meeting and they began to sensuously suck each other's faces. Their tongues invading and probing each other's mouths. That's it. That's fucking it. A mother daughter stack. Beats anything Denny's has to offer.

Then he pulled his cock from Amy's pussy and quickly inserted it into Gina's and pounded her for several strokes before he withdrew and reentered Amy. Back and forth he fucked them mother and daughter. Daughter and mother. So fucking perverse. So fucking exciting. So fucking hot! I'm spreading Amy's cum into her mother's pussy, and vice versa. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!"

Rashawne saw Gina's fingers appear between their pussies, and start to circle her daughter's clit. Moments later, Amy's fingers appeared, and started swirling her mother's clit. Soon they were both whimpering and moaning as he went from pussy to pussy, giving them one thrust each, faster and faster until Gina squirted a juicy jet of pussy juice all over her daughter's open snatch.

The sight of that was so hot that Rashawne could feel his long delayed orgasm finally beginning to boil over. He rolled Amy off of her mother and fell in place between her legs so that she could wrap her heels around his back and lock her ankles together as he pounded her for all each of them were worth. Moaning and grunting his release as she screamed her final orgasm with her head cradled in her mother's lap.

CHAPTER THIRTY

Amy lay in her mother's lap for the longest time, gasping for breath and quivering with aftershocks of her orgasm. When she finally sat up she saw Rashawne and Gina had fallen asleep. Amy looked down at them and smiled. Fuck. I guess that should have been weird. But it wasn't. Does that make me a freak? Fuck. I guess I'm a freak, because that was incredible and I'd happily do it again. But we sorta freaked out Dana Lee. I wonder where she went? I need to drive her and Alyson home, or at least set them up in guest rooms.

Amy didn't bother to even look for her bikini. She just stepped naked onto the deck and looked around for Dana Lee and Alyson. She saw them sitting together on the jetty. Alyson's head was in Dana Lee's lap. Amy smiled to see them snuggling that way, but she didn't hold out much hope of them getting together. There were just too many things working against them. Secrets, for one thing.

Dana Lee laughed when she saw Amy sitting down beside her, totally naked.

"Well, Girls," said Amy.

"Well," replied Dana Lee.

After a long pause, Amy said, "This was definitely the dullest day of the summer."

Dana Lee tried not to laugh, but then she felt Alyson giggling in her lap, so she started to guffaw, falling onto her back on the dock. Soon all three of the little stoner chicks were laying on their backs laughing like a pack of pre-teen hyenas. After a good long while their laughter died away, replaced by nothing but love and silence. They lay there together, holding hands, and looking up at the stars.

Amy wanted to tell her best friends in the world about her amazing threesome with Rashawne and her mother, but she knew she couldn't. It was just too weird. Incest wasn't the sort of thing you dished about with your BFF's. So she just lay there. The silence was almost palpable. She couldn't tell if it was a comforting blanket, or a malignant cancer. Only time would tell.

Fucking secrets.

1...67891011