It Was the Middle of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

"That's a good thing?"

"Well, it would certainly stop the rumors."

Alyson was horrified. "Oh my God. There are rumors?"

"Not yet, but it's only a matter of time."

"Fuck. Really?"

"Relax," Amy said. "Just go to the Emerson Inn and let him fuck you. You don't have to like it. Just let him do it. And hey, you might even like it!"

"No, no. This is too crazy," Alyson said. "Mom will see the charge on my credit card and go bat shit."

"Let him pay."

"I doubt he has enough money to pay. His family is poor."

Amy pulled her card out of her purse and handed it to Alyson. "Use mine."

"Amy," Alyson said. "I can't let you do this."

"Sure you can. Just go fuck him and have fun," she said. Then she looked and saw him standing at the food court door looking around for them. "There he is, sweetie. Fuck him good. He really is cute."

Alyson leaned over and gave Amy a soft kiss on the lips. The kiss lingered for a moment, and their tongues briefly met. Before it went further though, Amy pushed her away and said, "We better stop, or I'll be taking you down to the Emerson Inn myself."

"Oh god let's go," Alyson said as she leaned in for another kiss.

"No," Amy said firmly. "Stick with the plan. Dump the pamphlets and let cutie boy fuck you. You're probably going to bleed some when he pops your cherry, so be sure you've got all your clothes off before he fucks you."

"You're right," Alyson sighed. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll probably go see Katie and hang out with her until Rashawne calls me back to tell me how his grandma is doing."

Alyson squinted at Amy before she opened her door and said, "Amy. You don't need that shit."

Amy smiled, kissed the tip of her index finger, and then placed it on Alyson's lips. "Shhh. I hang out with Katie all the time. Not just when I want blow."

"So you're not going to go snort cocaine with her?"

"Of course I am," Amy giggled. "But it's still not the only reason I hang out with her."

"I have a better idea. Why don't you go hang out with your mom? It's a beautiful day. Take her to a spa or something. Besides, I need you to pick me up when I'm done." And, I'd rather you weren't driving around coked off your ass.

"Hey, who appointed you to be my conscience? But I guess you're right. Call me when you're through, but don't rush it. Take your time. Enjoy yourself." She giggled, "And try to enjoy Christian's cock."

Alyson laughed, but grew serious when she saw Christian standing at the food-court entrance. He was looking around for her. She felt a little rush of dread. Well, this is it, I guess. Shit. I wish things were different, then I wouldn't have to do this. I wish I had a cool mom. I wish I had good enough grades for a college scholarship. I wish I wasn't a dyke. I wish Dana Lee liked pussy. Oh, Dana Lee.

Just thinking Dana Lee's name made Alyson's heart twist in a knot. Dana Lee. Dana Lee. Where are you right now? What are you doing? Oh, fuck. Don't tell me. I can guess.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Dana Lee and Tanner lay naked together on his parents' bed. His legs were open and his hands were clasped behind his head with his eyes closed as Dana Lee lay between his legs swallowing his cock whole. He moaned as she worked her lips down the entire length. Slowly moving down until her lips were around the very base and the head of his cock stroked the back of her throat with her tongue softly massaging the underside. Then she very slowly slid her soft lips up his cock until they were wrapped around just the head. Sucked briefly on the head and even more slowly eased her luscious lips down to the base. God. She gives the best fucking head in the world.

She sucked his dick like that for two, maybe three minutes, before he unclasped his hands from behind his head, opened his eyes, and firmly gripped clumps of her silky blonde hair in each hand. She sucked harder as he forcefully moved her head up and down on his cock and in time with the forced movements of her head, he thrust his hips up to fuck her face. The rougher he became with her, the harder she sucked him until in seconds he was blasting stream after stream of cum into her mouth. Much more practiced now than she was the first few times, she swallowed and gulped his cum and continued to suck until there was not a single drop left oozing from the tip of his cock.

CHAPTER NINE

Gina finished her sandwich and carried her Heineken into her office so she could go back to work. She sat at her desk and contemplated taking her shorts off and masturbating again. She even considered opening Literotica.com and reading a story instead of finishing the brief she was writing. Instead, she rummaged through the top center drawer of her desk until she found a pack of Marlboro Light 100s and lit the last cigarette from the pack.

As soon as she sucked the smoke into her lungs, she felt tension leaving her body. Last cigarette and I'm done. Not buying another pack. She chuckled at her own lie and took another long, slow drag on the cigarette. As she blew a stream of smoke to the ceiling, her phone began to chant Amy's ring tone. God, Amy. Don't be in trouble.

She picked up the phone with her hand that wasn't holding her cigarette and held it to her ear as she hit the green transmit button. "Hey, baby. What's up?"

"Nothing, mom. I just dropped Alyson off at the mall. Thought I'd call and see if you wanted to go get waxed with me. Maybe get a massage like we did down in Key West. That was fun."

Gina smiled. "It was fun, baby. I've got a lot of work to do though. Maybe we can go tomorrow or one day next week."

"Okay," Amy said. "Mom?"

"Yeah, baby."

"Are we good?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry about leaving the door open when I was in bed with Rashawne."

"Amy," Gina said. "I told you when you moved back in that you could have boys stay over if you wanted. You're 18." Little bitch left the door open on purpose just to tease me.

"So having a boy up there really doesn't bother you?"

"No, Amy. It's cool."

Amy chuckled. "You did seem to enjoy having your look at Rashawne's cock."

"Amy," Gina said.

"Well," Amy said. "It is a nice cock."

Gina smiled. "Yes, Amy. Your boyfriend has a nice cock." I'd love to give it a ride.

"I knew you liked it," Amy said. Oh yeah. She wants to give it a ride.

CHAPTER TEN

Christian Peller followed Alyson into Forever 21. This was the fourth clothing store they'd visited since meeting up at the food court. He liked Alyson, and thought she was actually a much nicer person than she portrayed herself to be when they were at school. At church and at youth group functions, they always hung out together. She was different today though. She seemed tense. Nervous even. She had bought him lunch though as soon as they met up. That was sweet of her. He never got to eat at Chick-Fil-A. Sometimes the dollar menu at McDonald's, but never Chick-Fil-A. She didn't rub it in his face the way the other kids did, but she knew he didn't have any money. Being a preacher's kid certainly wasn't easy.

As Alyson looked through the racks, she cast sideways glances at Christian, who was dressed in an ill-fitting polyester suit and tie church outfit his mother must have bought at a thrift shop. No fashion sense at all, but he really is cute. For a dude anyway. Not any taller than I am, but so sweet. Not all macho and full of testosterone like the guys Amy always dates. He's kind of like a shorter version of Tanner. Way smarter than Tanner though. Tanner is dumb as a box of rocks. Dana Lee even said he was. But Christian's probably going to be our valedictorian.

She batted her eyes at him, but he just looked back at her with a shy, helpful smile. I gotta say, for a smart guy, he's pretty slow on the uptake. He doesn't seem to realize that I'm flirting with him. Either that, or I'm doing it all wrong. She smiled at him again, trying to make her green eyes burn with lust.

Man, she's got a pretty smile. She looks good today too. She always looks good in those designer clothes. Like a picture from a fashion magazine. A pair of red running shorts thrown on over her bikini panties. A green bikini bra with a white button down shirt left completely unbuttoned over it giving everyone view of her bare midriff and superb cleavage . A pair of red Vans on her feet and an 18 karat gold necklace and cross hanging around her exquisite neck right between her perfect breasts. Maybe I should take Mom's advice and ask her out on a date. Mom loves Alyson. Loves her green eyes and flaming red hair. And that perfect porcelain white skin with just the right amount of freckles to give her that wholesome look. And she's a twirler. You can't get more wholesome than that. But I don't think Mom would love seeing Alyson's eyes right now. Not as red as they are. Just as red as her hair. I didn't know Alyson was a stoner, but she's high as a kite and reeks of pot. Well, I don't mind. We're all sinners. I should know that better than anyone.

Alyson rummaged through a bin of loose clothes, then chirped happily and held up a pair of pink stretch shorts with the word Juicy across the ass. "Perfect," she said and laid them across her arm. Then she rummaged through the bin until she found two more identical pair in Amy and Dana Lee's sizes.

"Why three pairs of the same thing?" he asked.

She smiled. "A pair for me and a pair for Amy and Dana Lee. I bet you'd love to see me in these, wouldn't you?" Christian shrugged. Damn, this boy is as thick as a brick! I guess I'm being too subtle. Alyson handed him her baton, which she carried with her everywhere, and said, "I ought to try this on before I buy it." But instead of going into the dressing room, she pulled her running shorts down and turned her back to him so he could take a nice long look at her ass in the green bikini bottoms as she stepped into the smallest of the three pairs, which she knew was way too small for her. She pulled them up slowly, then turned, saying, "What do you think? Is it the right size?"

Christian blushed at the sight of the tight pink shorts digging deeply into Alyson's crotch, forming a well-defined camel toe. "Uh. I don't know. Those might be too small."

"Really?" Alyson looked down at her crotch, and pulled the shorts in tighter, making the camel-toe deeper, and held it that way so he could have an eyeful. "They look good to me."

What is she doing? They're obviously too tight. Is she teasing me or something? Oh no. Maybe she knows my secret! No, how could she? She's just high. "Why don't you try on a larger pair?"

Alyson giggled, "Okay." She turned her back to him and pulled down the shorts, but this time she 'accidentally' lowered her bikini bottoms about six inches, giving him a nice view of her bare ass as she stepped into the larger pair. But Christian didn't see any of it. He'd turned his back to her, moving to block the view of her bottom from a couple of guys shopping nearby.

Alyson said, "Yeah, you're right, these fit better."

Christian turned and watched her do another 360. Thank God the camel toe is gone! Hallelujah. Then he cleared his throat. "Looks good. Are you about done?"

Alyson smiled at him again. She touched his cheek and said, "You must be bored following me around. Let me pay for these and we'll go to whatever store you want."

A light suddenly went off in Christian's head. That's what it is! She's flirting with me! She's never flirted with me before. At church, she acts like we're BFFs, and at school she ignores me; but she's absolutely never flirted with me. My mom would be in heaven if she knew Alyson liked me. I can't ask her out though. That would be just too fake.

"It's not that," he said. "We. We just. Well."

"Spit it out, sweetie," she said. "I don't bite. Not outright anyway. I might just nibble a little bit."

He blushed and blurted out, "We've got to hand out these pamphlets."

She looked at the stack of pamphlets he still held in his hand and had been carrying with him since she'd left Amy's car and hooked up with him outside the food court. She sighed. Amy was right. She needed to do this, and if she was going to do it, she might as well at least do it with one of the few boys she'd ever liked. She brushed his wavy blonde hair off his forehead. Damn. He actually reminds me of Amy a little a bit. Short, curly blonde hair, and a tight body. This might not be so bad. Fuck it. "Christian," she said. "Do you really believe in these pamphlets?"

"Huh?"

"Come on," Alyson said. "We've known each other for years. We aren't really friends per se, but we still know each other pretty well. I've never once heard you say a negative thing about gays."

Christian blushed. She knows. But how can she know? I've never told anyone that I'm attracted to guys or that I think I'm gay. How can she know? He cleared his throat. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, Christian," she said. "You're not this shallow. Jesus loves everyone. Gays aren't evil, and Jesus loves them just like he loves everyone else."

He didn't know what to say. "But, it's a sin."

"Getting super pissed when someone cuts you off on the freeway is a sin, but we still all do it. God forgives."

"Yes," Christian said. Maybe she doesn't know. Maybe she's just way deeper than I thought. "God does forgive."

Alyson's smile grew. "Yes he does. Now dump those pamphlets in the trash. I'll pay for these and then we'll go find you a new pair of shorts. It's too fucking hot for those jeans."

Christian hesitated before throwing the pamphlets in the trash and said, "I don't have any money."

Alyson took the pamphlets from him, tossed them into the trash can, held up her pocketbook and said, "I do, sweetie. Let's shop."

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Still naked. Still laying on Tanner's parents bed. This time perpendicular to each other, and Dana Lee was again sucking his cock. This time just to get him hard again. It didn't take long. She kept sucking though, simply because she liked it. She flat out liked sucking cock. It didn't have to be Tanner's cock either. She liked sucking Jimmy Snyder's cock just as much. A few days ago, when she was out in her driveway playing basketball, she'd seen Mr. Spenser from across the street mowing his grass without a shirt on, and she started wondering what his cock would taste like. She giggled between sucks. I bet he fucks good. He's got the hottest body for an old guy. Must be somewhere in his 50s but he's nice and lean still.

Tanner pushed her head back down onto his cock. She started sucking again but her mind still wandered. What the fuck is up with Alyson? She's been so weirded out ever since I started fucking Tanner. I wish we'd never made that damned virginity pact. Sure, I thought it was cool being all 'pure' and shit at the time, but I was just a kid! I had no idea how awesome it is to get fucked... and Tanner fucks me so good... I guess Alyson's a lot more religious I thought, but that's her business. I don't like keeping secrets from her, but I hate being judged even more! Good thing I listened to Amy and didn't tell her that I've been fucking Jimmy too. That would really freak her out. She giggled again as she released Tanner's cock and then she let him pull her up so that he could kiss her. She threw her left leg over him as they kissed and straddled his stomach, leaning forward, moaning as his hands cupped her ass, then slid around and gripped her hips and lifted her up and held her so that he was easing her pussy over his cock.

The tip of his cock touched the lips of her pussy. He waited to see if she was going to tell him to get a condom. When she merely moaned and didn't say anything, he raised his butt up and thrust his bare cock into her pussy. At penetration, she threw back her head and gasped. While his hips were still off the bed, she slid her feet back, hooked them under his thighs, and slowly began to rock back and forth grinding her pussy on his cock.

"Oh god, Dana Lee," Tanner moaned. "Yes."

She had one hand on either side of his shoulders holding herself up as if at the top of a push-up and just grinded and grinded and grinded on his cock until her moans turned into screams and she began to cum, "YESSS!!!! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK YESSS!"

Just seconds following her scream, Tanner grunted and shot his load into her pussy. She continued to hump until he fell out of her. Then he immediately rolled her onto her back and pressed his face into her pussy and started licking.

As Tanner's tongue touched her slit and dipped into her, Dana Lee arched her back and pressed her pussy up into his face as she whimpered, "Oh yes, baby. Suck my pussy. Yes. Do it for me, baby. Eat the cum out of me." Oh fuck yeah. He's never done this before. I might end up keeping him around after all.

She ran her fingers through Tanner's sandy hair and moaned as she loved the feel of his tongue and lips on her pussy. After a moment, she opened her eyes and gasped when she saw Doug standing in the doorway stripped out of his clothes and holding his cock. Stroking as if he wanted to pull it completely free from his body. Scooting away and grasping for the sheet to cover herself with, she rapped Tanner on top of his head with her knuckle and said, "Dude. Your fucking cousin is here."

Tanner ignored her and tried to keep lapping at her pussy, but she scooted further away and said, "Dude. Tell him to leave. He's fucking creepy."

Tanner kissed the inside of her thigh as he belly crawled back toward her pussy and said, "He's alright. He's just a little slow and a bit socially awkward."

"Slow," she hissed. "Socially awkward? The motherfucker is standing there in the nude watching us fuck and stroking his cock."

She'd scooted back completely until she was to the headboard and could go no further, but she pushed Tanner away from her when he tried to go back to licking her pussy. He looked up at her and made eye contact. "It's alright, baby. He won't do anything unless I tell him to do it. Don't be scared. He's fucking harmless. Just wants to watch."

Then he lowered his face back into to Dana Lee's pussy. She closed her eyes. She moaned. Damn. Why does that have to feel so good? She let the sheet she'd covered her tits with fall away and offered no resistance when Tanner gripped her thighs and pulled her flat onto the bed. Fuck. He's already hard again. That's fucking cool. As Tanner opened her legs, she lifted her knees and gasped as he entered her with one stroke. As he begin to pump in and out of her, she let her eyes drift to where Doug stood watching them and let him see her sweet smile as she watched him stroke his cock.

Tanner kept pumping. They both knew from past experience that once the first two cums were out of the way, he could really fuck her good the third time. He saw Dana Lee smile at Doug. Fuck yeah. I knew the slut would warm up to it. He leaned his lips to her ear and whispered, "Invite him over."

Dana Lee moaned. Damn his cock feels so good. Wait. What did he say? "Huh," she gasped. "What....did....you.....say?"

"Invite him over to us," Tanner whispered before licking her ear. Bitch loves having her ear licked. Drives her fucking wild. "Suck his dick for him. He's never fucked a girl before."

Dana Lee panted. Dana Lee gasped. Dana Lee moaned. Dana Lee had a little mini orgasm. Not a full blown bust the windows out with her screams orgasm. Just a tiny aftershock one from her previous earthquake. One that would predict and precede the coming quaking of the earth. He wants me to suck his cousin's dick. God I love my freak. She made deliberate eye contact with Doug and gave him her sweetest smile before she pointed her finger at him and crooked it toward the bed.

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers