It Was the Middle of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they continued to kiss, she walked him back toward the bed until the back of his knees hit the mattress and she fell atop of him onto the bed. I hope the sheets are clean. She giggled again. Seriously, Alyson. Who gives a fuck about clean sheets? She slid her tongue around and playfully licked his ear the way Amy liked to do her. Her hand began to slide down his torso toward his belt buckle.

NO! Christian was in full panic mode. She can't see me limp like this. He rolled her off of him so that he was now atop of her and for the first time aggressively kissed her. Mashing their lips together and forcing his tongue into her mouth, he now slid his hand up her torso and cupped her left boob. He wanted to softly caress but instead gripped it forcefully and pinched her nipple.

"Ouch," she said. "Watch it, Christian. That fucking hurt." What the fuck happened to him? He's so sweet, but it's like he suddenly got hit with a surge of testosterone that melted all his sweetness. I don't want this.

He quickly let go of her tit and said, "Oh shoot. I'm so sorry, Alyson. Please. I'm so sorry."

She brushed his curly blonde hair with her fingers and said, "It's okay. Just take it easy. A girl is like a guitar that should be slowly strummed." Where the fuck did I come up with that line. Still, this is how I like him. He stays sweet, I'll let him fuck me; but if he turns into an asshole I'll have to find someone else to help me prove I'm not a dyke. She took his hand and moved it back to her tit and said, "There. Gentle, sweetie. Gentle."

They returned to kissing. Soft kisses. Easy kisses. Tender kisses. Not forceful kisses, and Alyson began to become extremely wet. Nice. So nice. I don't believe it. This feels so fucking good. Oh my god. I'm not a dyke. How about that. I'M NOT A DYKE. I'm in bed, making out with a cute boy, and I LIKE IT. I'M FUCKING NORMAL.

Christian let his lips leave Alyson's and listened as she moaned when he began to suck her neck. "Okay," he quickly said when he barely heard her gasp for him to not give her a hickey.

Get hard. Get hard. Oh my, please get hard. He kissed her tits through the fabric of her green bikini bra as she shrugged her arms and shoulders out of the white shirt she'd worn over the top of her bikini.

"Ties in the back," she told him as she guided his mouth directly to the nipple that was pressing out against the fabric of the bra.

"Huh," he mumbled as he sucked and nibbled at the nipple, soaking the fabric with his saliva. Get hard. Get hard. Oh please get hard.

"My bikini top unties in the back, goofy," she said.

When he continued to suck her nipple through the fabric, she giggled at his clumsiness and reached behind herself and untied the bra so it could fall free. And just as suddenly as that, Christian was face to face with the bare boobs that every boy at Silver Lake High School wanted to suck. For that matter, he'd overheard a few girls express what they'd like to do with Alyson if they ever got her naked. But Alyson would never do anything like that. I'm the only fruit in this bed right now.

She pressed his face into her bare tits and he cupped them and pressed them together. My god. They are nice. And for the moment, they're mine. Mine to do with as I please. He sucked her little pink nipple on her left boob and then briefly sucked the little pink nipple of the right boob before returning his attention back to the left boob. Nice. So nice. I might be a fag, but I do like her tits. Surprised as much as relieved, he even was beginning to feel the smallest tingling of an erection.

He continued to cup and softly massage her tits as he slowly began to kiss his way down her flat tummy until her reached her belly button. He was glad it wasn't pierced. He knew her friends Amy Gleason and Dana Lee Pruitt both had pierced navels because he'd seen them at the junior class beach party at the end of the school year. Both had shiny gold hoops flashing from their bellybuttons. But Christian's father called it 'Defiling God's Temple', and considered it a sin almost as vile as homosexuality. I sure am glad Alyson hasn't defiled herself. Then Christian giggled at his own hypocrisy. If things go as planned, I'll be defiling her plenty before the day is out! He licked a slow circle around her unmarred belly button and then kissed his way even further down. I can do this. She's the prettiest girl in the whole school. Licking Alyson Ferrie's pussy should be simple.

Alyson lifted her hips as he began to tug on the elastic waistband of her shorts. He hooked the shorts and her bikini bottoms with his fingers and in one swoop they were down her legs and she was pulling her feet through them. Just like that she was naked with a boy for the first time in her life. Now she was starting to freak out a little. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Ohshitohfuck. This is it. This is fucking it. I have to do this. I have to do this. I fucking have to. I have to I have to I have to.

She opened her legs for him as she lay naked before him. Totally exposed full frontal nakedness. Pale, creamy, white skin. Freckles sprinkled throughout. Not just on her face, but on her shoulders, her tits, her flat tummy, her arms and her legs. He bet if he rolled her over, she even had freckles on her butt. Most erotic of all though was that fiery red bush. So thick, and oh so red. He put his hands on her thighs and gently spread them open. Then he paused. Hesitated. And slowly lowered his face into her pussy.

She gasped as his tongue nervously touched her slit and slid up to her clit. He clearly had no idea what he was doing. All he did was repeatedly lick from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit, allowing the flat part of his tongue to brush across the clit with each stroke of his tongue. But, it sure felt good. So fucking good. "Oh my god, Christian. That's it, baby. That's it. That's it. That's fucking it," she moaned as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He dipped his tongue a little deeper into her pussy and was surprised that it seemed to be blocked from entering any further. It was almost as if her pussy were blocked shut. Is that her hymen? Shit. She's a virgin. No way. It has to be something else. I know two or three guys that bragged about fucking her last year. She can't be a virgin.

He moved away from trying to penetrate her with his tongue and began to concentrate on the little nub at the top of her pussy that was becoming more and more prominent. She moaned harder and louder when his tongue brushed across that, so he abandoned licking the rest of her pussy and just licked that. This isn't nearly as weird or gross as I thought it would be. No. This little nub of hers is kind of like a little cock. A tiny little cock. He wrapped his lips around the nub and sucked it just like he would a cock. In his mind, he was sucking Brant West's cock, just like he'd done a dozen times in dreams. As he sucked her little nub, her little cock, Alyson moaned loudly and tightly gripping his hair in her fingers as she at the same time clenched her toes so tightly that she even made fist out of her feet. Yeah. She likes it. She really likes it. She likes it just as much as I imagined Brant liked it when I imagined sucking his cock. God I loved sucking his cock in my dreams. He has such a wonderful cock. Oh the feel of it in my mouth. Sliding down my tongue. All the way to the back of my throat. When he shot his load down my throat, I nearly came myself. If only I hadn't woke up first.

Christian kept sucking her little nub. Her little cock. The little cock like nub that was now a much bigger nub. He sucked it harder and harder and harder, just like he had dreamed he'd sucked Brant's cock, until an ear piercing scream began to shake the room. Oh my god. What did I do? He immediately stopped and looked up to see Alyson convulsing on the bed. He wasn't sure, but this had to be an orgasm.

Wow. She's cumming. Alyson is cumming and I made it happen. He suddenly realized that his cock was hard. Alyson stopped trembling after a minute or two, and he happily let her pull his shirt over his head as he quickly unbuckled the belt and pulled off the new shorts she'd bought for him at the mall. He beamed as his five-inch cock proudly stood so erect that it touched his stomach without being pressed into it.

Alyson grasped Christian's cock, the first cock she had ever grasped, and pulled him to her. She released it as soon as he was fully on the bed with her and then rolled over to face the dresser that was next to the TV stand and looked around until she spotted the Victoria's Secret bag. She'd bought a bottle of oil when she was flirting with Christian in the mall. She hopped from the bed to retrieve it and immediately hopped back onto the bed. She'd only turned away from him for an instant, but Christian was still able to confirm that her pale, white, perfectly round ass was covered with freckles.

She looked at the bottle and saw that it was labeled to be edible and strawberry flavored. Really, she giggled. Fucking really. I never would have thought of flavored lubricant if I hadn't seen it with my own fucking eyes. She poured the oil onto her right hand and hesitated. The orgasm had been awesome. Nothing like what Amy gave her, or that she gave herself, but awesome still the same. Now though, it was hitting her that she was about to touch his cock again. You can do this, Alyson. You fucking WANT to do this. She leaned forward and gripped it firmly with her oil-covered hand and slowly began to stroke.

Christian felt his cock beginning to soften ever so slightly in Alyson's hands, so he closed his eyes and tried to visualize things he'd seen in the school shower. He was on both the swimming and gymnastics teams, so he was often surrounded by beautiful, naked young men in that steamy, communal shower. Concentrating, he could see men all around him. There's Killian Kirk. He's got terrible acne, but look at that body. He's got the ass and legs of a power tumbler. I'd sure like to tumble with that guy. Seven foot one, and all muscle. Oh, wait, over there... even better.... Brant! He's an incredible swimmer, and a drummer too. His arms and back are totally ripped. Oh, yeah, Brant.... turn around for me. Let me see that cock. Brant turned around in his mind's eye, and now Christian could see that eight-inch slab of meat, dangling heavily against his massive nut-sack. Now Brant started soaping up, making his cock pull away from his nuts, and expand with awesome power.

That image did the trick. He felt himself growing longer and harder in Alyson's hand. But the very thought of Alyson touching his cock caused it to start softening again, so he started to imagine that Brant spots him in the shower room. Now they're all alone. Nobody's around, and he walks up and takes Christian's cock in his hand and starts stroking it. Alyson's hands were now Brant's hands. Yeah... stroke it Brant. Stroke it for me. You have such soft hands, but you know just how to grip me. Mmmmm. This is nice.

Alyson slowly stroked her hand up and down as she examined Christian's cock. I expected it to be bigger. His hands aren't any bigger than mine though, so maybe you really can tell by that. Giggle. Amy swears by it. This is nice though. I'm glad he's small. Should I suck it? I'd kind of like to suck it, but I really don't know what to do. Maybe I should have paid better attention when Amy was using those popsicles to show me and Dana Lee how to do this. Maybe I should just let him fuck me now. Get it over with. I really kind of want to do it though. God, he made me cum good. He's earned his fuck, or his suck. Hell, I'll let him decide which one he wants.

Without realizing she'd done so, Alyson had increased the pace of her strokes along with the tightness of her grip. As she was in the process of leaning her lips to Christian's ear so she could sexily ask him if he wanted to fuck yet, he suddenly began to spurt cum into the air. The first stream shot up and hit Alyson just below her left eye. The second was a direct hit into her ear and the third and each following stream landed in Alyson's hair.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That's fucking disgusting. It's in my hair. It's in my fucking hair. I've got to get it out of my hair. Outwardly though, Alyson flashed her beauty queen smile and said, "Let me go freshen up, hon. I want to look nice when you fuck me."

She released his cock and stepped into he bathroom. As soon as the door closed behind her, she looked in the mirror and saw the horrifying gobs of cum matted into her hair. Upon eyeing her reflection, she went totally berserk and with fingers spread apart began shaking her hands up and down in front of her face. "Ew," she hissed, using every bit of her strength to keep from shrieking. That's fucking disgusting. I have to get this shit out of my fucking hair.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Dana Lee was lying on her stomach, as Tanner and Doug licked their cum off her back and ass. It was a strangely pleasant and luxurious feeling, and almost made up for the stinging sensation in her ass. Tanner pulled her hips up a bit so he could lick the cum right off her twitching sphincter and pussy. In moments she was moaning and on the verge of an orgasm. She looked to the side and saw that Doug's unstoppable cock was standing at attention again. Without saying a word, she pulled him back onto the bed and straddled him, then dropped and impaled herself on his fat cock with one stroke. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Then she rose up and down several times quickly until she felt her orgasm beginning to explode. She threw back her head and screamed from deep, deep inside her throat. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCKING HELLLLLLLL. FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG FUCKKKKKKKKKKK. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Dana Lee fell forward with an ecstatic moan and gave Doug the first real open mouth kiss he'd ever received from a girl. Soon he was licking and slurping her tongue just as eagerly as he'd done everything else so far. He began to drive his tongue in and out of her mouth like a little cock, so she started slurping it with her lush lips. Fuck, this guy kisses like a crazy man. I love it!

As Dana Lee and Doug kissed and fucked, Tanner poured oil onto Dana Lee's ass. He tossed the bottle aside and began to work one and then two fingers in and out of her asshole. Dana Lee momentarily broke her kiss so she could turn and look at Tanner with an almost evil gleam in her eye. She arched her back and thrust her ass at Tanner as she continued to rise up and down on Doug's cock.

Tanner's hand was drenched with oil, so he stroked his cock several times to get it good and slick and then attempted to place the head against her pink starfish. She was grinding so hard on Doug's cock though that he couldn't find the entrance. After a few attempts, he grabbed her by the hips and physically stopped her from grinding and said, "Be still." He pushed her forward so that her ass tilted up and then placed the head of his cock against the beautiful pink bud that was her anus. She relaxed for him and the head slipped right into her ass.

Dana Lee gasped and cried out as Tanner's cock broke through the balloon opening into her rectum and began to slide it and out. "Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god," she moaned. The feeling of two big dicks inside her vagina at the same time was mind-blowing. It felt as if her entire pelvis was being stretched to the limits.

Tanner was amazed. Fuck. I can actually feel Doug's cock sliding against mine through that thin membrane. And I love the feel of his nuts slapping against mine. I never thought she'd go for this, but fuck, she's filthy. Damn, I love this filthy little bitch. I fucking love her.

Dana Lee began to grind Doug's cock again, and the three of them managed to find just the right rhythm so that each of their thrusts matched time with the other's as Tanner and Doug worked their cocks in and out of her quivering pussy. "Oh holy shit! Oh holy shit!! OH HOLY SHIT!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU DUMB FUCKERS! HARDER!! FUCK ME FUCKING HARDER!!!"

Dana Lee saw Doug's face twitching. Oh shit. He's gonna cum again. Where does he keep all that sperm? This guy's a goddamned cum machine. She locked eyes with him and whispered, "Yeah Doug. Fill my tight little pussy. Fill me up again. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Oh, fuck. I can feel it. I can feel it. Yesssss!" Oh fuck. This is so fucking incredible. I can never tell Alyson about this. I don't need any of her Bible-thumping disapproval. But I can't wait to tell Amy.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

After Amy was finished with her, Nikki quivered with orgasmic aftershocks for ten solid minutes. Meanwhile Katie hopped off the desk and pushed Amy onto her back on the carpet, where they kissed and writhed, grinding their thighs insistently into each other's pussies. Then Katie kissed her way downward across Amy's perky breasts, then pushed Amy's muscular cheerleader legs wide open, until she was doing the splits. "I love that you can do that. It makes your pussy look so fucking hot."

"Shut up and eat it already." Katie dove instantly into Amy's pussy, but instead of eating her out with gusto, as Amy had done to Nikki, she gently breathed on Amy's pussy, while barely brushing the end of her clit with the tip of her tongue. Her breath made Amy's pubes tingle. Amy closed her eyes and savored every mesmerizing sensation. Katie gradually picked up the pace, swirling her clit harder for a few seconds before returning to the gentle touch. Each time Amy shrieked, then sighed. It was as if she were on a roller coaster, going slowly up hills, then suddenly plunging, then slowing as she reached another hill. All the while she could see the biggest drop of all far off in the distance, and Katie was taking her there, moment by moment. Drop by thrilling drop. The suspense was incredible. Shit. Nobody sucks pussy like this little Mexicana bitch! Oh fuck! She knows just how to do it. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

After a while, Katie inserted one finger into Amy's pussy, making her gasp. She walked her fingers on Amy's G-spot, prodding her ever higher, for another five minutes, then inserted the tip of her finger into Amy's asshole. Soon she was working both fingers in and out, while sucking and slurping Amy's clit with powerful, purposeful movements of her neck. By this time Amy was whimpering and quivering uncontrollably. She couldn't hold the splits any longer, so she folded her legs in and crossed them on Katie's back. Suddenly she reached that final drop, and as she plunged over it she arched herself up into Katie's face, and screamed. "OH HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! OH GOD DAMN IT! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!! YOU'RE MY FUCKING GODDESS, KATIE! MY MOTHER FUCKING GODDESS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

CHAPTER TWENTY

Christian was surprised to hear Alyson taking a shower. Are we done already? She didn't say so.? This is so weird. How long is she gonna be in there? I don't know how long I can keep this boner going. I just gotta lose my virginity.

Then he remembered that the sign in front of the motel advertised 'adult channels', so he turned on the TV and flipped through the channels with the sound muted. He was surprised come across a gay program, and almost flipped past it in shame, when he noticed that one of the guys in it looked a lot like Brant West. He had the same sandy hair and chiseled face. But then the camera pulled back, showing a bald black man sucking his uncut cock. Brant had a circumcised penis, and easily had an inch on this guy. Still, it was close enough to captivate Christian completely. Moments later he was stroking his cock as he watched the black guy's gleaming bald head bobbing forward and back, his fat lips wrapped around Pseudo-Brant's big fat dick.

1...45678...11