It was the Swimsuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember you can spit them out...if you want to stop." Jacob heard and understood the warning immediately. He could stop at anytime. But it would be a full stop. He looked his uncle in the eye and shook his head.

"Good boy."

Roger inserted his hands beneath Jacob's armpits and flipped him on his back with an ease that startled Jacob. Except for his penis, Jacob wasn't really a small guy. But Uncle Roger tossed him around the bed like a toy. He looked down the bed at him and realized, in greater detail than he ever had, exactly how muscular his uncle really was. He lay sprawled there, mesmerized by the play of taut muscles up and down his uncle's arms before he realized what they were moving to do. Seconds later his uncle had lifted him by his ankles and swung his ass to the edge of the bed, then bent his thighs back along his chest. He was busy staring at his knees when he realized his uncle's grip had shifted, and both his ankles were held in one strong hand, his uncle was kneeling and OH MY GOD.

He bit down on the shorts to keep from moaning as the warm wetness of his uncle's tongue licked its way from just behind his balls down to the tightly puckered entrance beneath. Roger teased his way along the taint for a moment. Fast, then slow, then flicking, then caressing. He sucked at the ridge of shaft extending behind the balls. He kissed and sucked at the inside of Jacob's thighs until Jacob reached down with his own hands and spread his cheeks, begging wordlessly for more. Roger chuckled wickedly, the sound vibrating inside Jacob's crotch in a way that made him ooze pre-cum once more.

Roger wasn't a monster, though. He put his mind and tongue to the task at hand. He flicked his tongue lightly over his nephew's perfect, astonishingly tight, pale, pink pucker. He flicked until Jacob's knuckles turned white and that perfect hole fluttered open before him for just the barest instant. And then he invaded. He didn't bother teasing anymore. He extended his tongue to his fullest and shoved deep, tasting as far inside Jacob as he could go. He heard Jacob moan, even through the fabric Roger had so roughly stuffed in his eager young face. But he didn't stop. He pushed, stubble scraping along the soft down and tender skin of the crevice of Jacob's ass. The boy tasted like heaven. Clean and pure, the slightest taste of musk that accompanies even the most recently cleaned of teenage boys. A heady scent of meat. A soft hint of salt and sweat. Roger growled into Jacob's ass. Jacob moaned back. Roger pulled his tongue back slowly, licking his way back out of that pristine pucker, leaving just the tiniest pointed, hooked, tip of his tongue in, grabbing at the edge of the pucker, before shoving back in and licking hard inside him. Jacob's hands let go of his ass, the globes of his ass only separated by his uncle's stubble-scraping jaw and tongue. Jacob's hands flailed before latching on to his uncle's head and pulling him forward, trying to pull him farther in. Roger let him for a moment, then pulled the right hand away, and took the first digit of the left hand in to the mouth he detached for a second from his nephew's ass. He worked up spit and soaked the finger, then introduced it beside his tongue into his Jacob's quivering hole.

Jacob squealed. Roger guessed he hadn't actually managed to get a finger in there before. He sucked in the forefinger on Jacob's right hand and got that, wet too. "Get them both in. Stay like that." Roger got up and walked away from the bed for a moment. Jacob was beyond thinking. He clawed at his own ass with his palms, spreading his cheeks as he tried desperately to get the first finger of each of his hands inside himself. He'd managed the second knuckle, panting when Roger appeared in his vision again. He dumped something on the bed before disengaging both of Jacob's hands from his ass, then flipping him over, face down, and pulling up on his hips, setting him on his knees and shoulders, head sideways on the bed, cheek smashed against the mattress.

Icy liquid ran down Jacob's ass crack from his back, and a rough finger pushed some inside his slightly loosened hole. An empty condom wrapper landed in front of his eyes. Roger's voice was in his ear, his longer body curled over over his nephew's, his cock scorching hot in the lubed crack of his nephew's ass. "I'm sorry. I want to go slow. I want this to be so easy for you. But I need your ass now. I want to cum inside you and I can't wait anymore. I'm going in right now unless you say no."

Jacob craned his neck as best he could to look at him, then reached back with both hands and spread himself again. Roger didn't wait to see if he might change his mind. He didn't tease at the hole this time. He didn't give Jacob a chance to push back or squirm away. He knew better. He knew the boy would pull away when his cock burned into his tiny hole. He clamped his hand over the cum and spit-stained trunks in the boy's mouth, lined up the tip of his cock by feel, and grabbed Jacob's hip hard as he shoved himself home in one long thrust. Jacob's eyes bulged. His neck muscles strained and his hands flailed, one pushing back on his uncle's thigh, one scrabbling madly at the mattress, trying to pull himself away. Roger locked his teeth on his nephew's earlobe and growled "stay." Jacob stopped trying to pull away. He panted, muscles knotted as his body tried desperately to spit out the intruder ripping him apart. "Relax. Nothing's tearing. You're ok. Just relax. Stay still. Feel me in you. Feel how warm I am. How close."

Jacob closed his eyes and tears spilled down his cheeks. He nodded and tried to relax. He squirmed a little, trying to find an angle where his uncle's cock wasn't savagely hard. He pulled away a tiny fraction of an inch and Roger's hand on his hip slammed him back downward, impaling him more firmly. Jacob bit the wadded cloth in his mouth, hard. The massive, invader had scraped over something inside him that made him feel feel like he would cum instantly. He pulled away again, trying to find the spot, and his uncle slammed him back. Soon they hit a rhythm and before Jacob knew it they were fucking like champs. He pushed back against his uncle willingly and his uncle pulled back before they would slam together again. They picked up the pace til the slapping of his ass against his uncle's hips was almost one continuous sound. He tried to get his hand to his leaking cock, but their motions tossed him across the bed, and his hands kept having to grab the mattress for support as his uncle fucked him ever closer to being laid flat, then picked him up again. It didn't matter though. He didn't need his hand. When he came, his tiny cock launched all by itself, with only air to thrust against.

Roger was lost in his own world. The incredible hot tightness of his nephew's ass had completely separated his brain from his body. All he could think of was slamming himself further and harder into the perfection that lunged after and gripped his cock in a murderously tight grasp. He clenched his teeth, determined to ride the boy until he came or neither of them could walk, or both. He hadn't counted on it getting *tighter.* Jacob's ass began to clench with orgasmic strain while Roger's cock was almost out, just the corona caught against the inside of the strained pink lips. It clenched so hard Roger winced with pain before he thrust himself forward again, burying himself to the hilt to ride out the storm. His own body began to shudder as Jacob's ass writhed against his cock, milking him, coaxing his own cum from his recently emptied balls with a suddenness that was almost painful. His balls snapped to the base of his cock and he would have sworn that they physically turned inside out and tried to pull themselves along the shaft. He came for what seemed like minutes. He didn't thrust, didn't push the cum from his cock. His nephew's ass magically grabbed at his cock, over and over, pulling it from him in a ripple of muscle that could only be inspired by Jacob's own cum. Finally, Jacob's ass stopped clenching at his and Roger did thrust, once, twice, pulling back to the head, and shoving deep, divesting himself of the last of what his balls could produce.

Jacob grunted with the last of the thrusts and then gasped, accidentally letting the trunks fall from his mouth as his uncle pulled out and his ass was suddenly empty. "No. Don't go."

His uncle's laugh was warm but mocking. "I can't stay in there ALL day. Don't worry. I'll be back." He flipped Jacob on his back and leaned over him, kissed him deeply. "But if you want to feel that way right now..."

Jacob nodded frantically. Roger smiled wickedly, then pushed his nephew's knees to his shoulders again. Seconds later a firm cold presence took up position at his ass and his uncle filled Jacob's mouth with his tongue as he shoved the toy home. Jacob nearly bit his uncle's tongue. The ...whatever it was wasn't as long as his uncle or as thick, except in one spot right past where it had shoved in, but it wasn't as soft or as warm, either. He pulled his head away. "What-"

"That is your new best friend. It's a butt plug. My butt plug, actually, which means you owe me one. Don't worry. I'll think of a way you can pay me back. You're going to wear that today. All day. And tonight when you sneak out of your room to get fucked again, I'm going to pull that out until we're done and put it right back. Understand?"

Jacob bit his lip. He nodded hesitantly. "All the time?"

"Unless I tell you to take it out. Or you have to go to the bathroom. And then you clean up. Just like I showed you in there. OK?"

Jacob nodded. "Yes."

Roger smiled wickedly. "Yes, sir."

Jacob looked confused for a second then it dawned. "Yes, sir."

Roger kissed him deeply. "Good boy. Now get your ass in the shower and get dressed before your mother comes looking herself."

Jacob crawled out of bed and managed to get to his feet despite his trembling knees. "Aren't you coming?"

Roger laughed. "Fuck no. I'm taking a nap."

It wasn't until Jacob was halfway done with his shower that he learned that the butt plug could vibrate...and that he didn't have the controls.

12