It Wasn't A Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stay completely still, giving you time to calm down, because too much of a good thing can become torture. I want this to be only pleasure for you.

We remain still until you are no longer moaning. Your breathing returns to near normal and you look at me. "You're incredible!" you say and lean forward against me as I wrap my arms around you.

After five or ten minutes you sit back and say, "Your turn, my lover! Let me please you. Cum in me. Empty yourself in me. I want to feel you throb inside me. Cum in me!"

You start bouncing on me, raising up and letting yourself drop down hard. Again and again. You rotate you hips in small circles, then forward and back. Then up and down again.

As you continue bouncing, you can hear me, "Unh. Unh. Unh. Unh." I have a tight grip on your waist, squeezing you and digging my fingers into your hips. I'm helping you to bounce. My moans are getting louder. "Unh. Unh. Oh. Oh! Aaah! Aaah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh! Yes. Now. Now! Aaarrrgghh!!" I throw my head back and bellow.

I cum. I throb. I shoot my seed deep into your womb. I cum, and cum. I cum so hard it almost hurts. Almost. This pain is pure pleasure. Pleasure only the right woman can give me. You are the right woman.

You fall forward on me, kissing me briefly, then hugging me tight. We slide sideways onto the floor and lie in each others arms, spotlighted by the moonlight. I become soft and slide out of you. Some of my seed oozes from your nether lips, tickling you and causing you to smile.

Your face glows in a post orgasm blush, a smile of contentment graces your lips, and your eyes sparkle with tears of happiness. I have never before seen a more beautiful woman.

"Stay with me tonight, little kitten," I say. All you can do is nod your head, tears of joy streaming down your cheeks.

I pick you up like a bridegroom his bride, and carry you into the bedroom. Your arms are around my neck and your head rests on my shoulder. I put you down on your feet by the bed, then quickly flip the covers back. Just as quickly, you slip between the covers. You still feel my wetness between your legs, but you feel more feminine because of it, and you don't want to wash it away.

I crawl in bed beside you, wrap my arms around you and hug you to my chest. I can smell your hair, sweet and clean, as it lays across my shoulder. With your head against my chest, you can smell my masculine odor and my cologne. You slide your thigh up across my thighs until my flaccid penis touches your leg. It makes you smile even more.

Exhaustion takes us and we fall asleep together. In the morning, late, we wake up still in each other's arms. As luck would have it, we wake up at the same moment. The first thing we see is our lover's eyes. We smile happily and think the same thought.

"It wasn't a dream."

12