It Wasn't Like I Planned It

Story Info
Came home early to find wife with another girl.
1.6k words
3.8
87.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married to my wife Jackie for twelve years. The best twelve years of my life. The sex though, let's just say that well, it's as good as it used to be. I mean I bet it's pretty good for us being around thirty-seven years old, but its not like when we were in our twenties. She used to have the most unbelievable body, with and ass and tits that one could die for. We used to do everything in the bedroom. Sex would happen all the time. We would start off kissing in a bath, then move it into hours of love making in the bedroom. Things were different now, we had sex when she felt like it every once in awhile. It lacked the lust that we had.

All of life seemed to change pace, not just sex. I work 9-5 every weekday, in a slightly higher paying job that I had in the glory years. Things needed to change. It was her birthday and I had work. Hoping for things to change I took off at noon, went to the liquor store and bought a bottle of chardonnay, two dozen roses, and scented candles.

I drove up to my house, and saw a white Jeep Wrangler in the driveway which I recognized as Jackie's best friends Kara's car. She must have come over to drop something off and wish her a happy birthday. I'll just wait in the car I figured she'll probably come out any minute then I can come in with my surprise. So I waited and listened to the radio for fifteen minutes and decided that I'll just go in and leave the stuff in the car. I walked in and couldn't see anything or anyone for that matter. I checked the basement, the kitchen, the living room, and nothing. I don't know why they'd go upstairs, but I guess that's where they must be. I smelled vanilla scented candles as I walked up the stairs and when I got to the top I saw some sexy lingerie of hers stripped and lying on the ground. Our door was closed. What was going on I thought.

I slowly crept the door open and in that little slit of door opening I saw my wife's still decently attract naked body lying on the bed, and that's all that I could see. This could be good I thought, she's probably masturbating. Hopefully I could join this. I fully swung the door open, and Kara was at the foot of the bed licking my wife's pussy clean. "Oh my God, what's going on," I said

They both jumped when I stammered into the room. "Umm, honey we were......." I couldn't believe what I was looking at it was great and shocking at the same exact time.

Kara the spoke, "Well Brian, I was just over dropping off a present and well I don't know things just kind of got out of hand, but you can come in if you want." I can come in. I can come in. I think that I should be able to come in, it is my room. My cock was now visibly bulging through my work pants, and if I would have reached down I bet I would have felt some wetness on the tip of my dick. They were both now standing up a few feet away from each other in front of the bed.

Then Kara being the outgoing busty blonde that she was, walked over to me and grabbed my penis through my pants, forcing me to jump up. My wife knew that what Kara was doing was slowly losing the quiet awkwardness of the situation so she came up and kissed me on the neck, and whispered in my ear to join them. "Ok," I said.

I brought the two ladies over to our bed. I unbuckled my pants and they did the work of sliding them down and off my legs. My rock hard boner had poked through the slit in my boxers. I threw my shirt over my head, and looked down as Kara was sliding my boxers off. I really wanted to fuck Kara, she was younger and was drop dead gorgeous. Kara was only twenty-nine, and showed no signs of the coming up thirties. Her pert rack was a little smaller than my wife's, which was a fairly large C-cup. Her ass was higher and fuller, and I loved her dirty blonde hair. And from what I have already seen, her pussy was shaved.

Kara got down on her knees, and slowly jerked me. My wife on the other hand laid my body down on the bed, and climbed on my chest. She climbed her way up to where I was looking exactly at her cunt. I dove my head straight in. I smelled so good, and she was already wet. She looked as if she was going to cum very soon. Kara must have gotten her very close to cumming. Kara replaced her hand with her mouth. She was sucking so good, it felt incredible. Then I got up, because I had an idea. We formed a 69 triangle. I was eating out my wife still, while Kara was still sucking me, and my wife was eating out Kara. After about three minutes both Kara and Jackie cummed into someone else's mouth. I was pretty close to shooting my load to Jackie got up and they both went to work on my cock. They took turns sucking and licking my balls, while the each rubbed one another with their free hands. I was going to ejaculate so I took my dick out of Jackie's mouth and shot it all over her face. Kara licked almost all of it off of her face and kept it in her mouth. She turned her head sideways and made out with Jackie. They twirled my jizz between their mouths until they had equal portions. Then they swallowed it all. It was one of the hottest things that I could imagine two girls doing to each other.

I picked up Kara by the hips, " I want to fuck you so badly." I laid her down on the bed as I stood up and started to pump in and out of her at full speed. Her boobs were bouncing up and down on her chest. Jackie moved on the bed and started to lick and grope her tits.

I pulled out of her pussy and rubbed my hand over it to grab some of it's wetness on my hand. I took my juicy fingers and rubbed it around on her asshole, as my middle finger found it's way to finger fuck it. I felt it was time to invade her ass. I went in slowly, because I had my hints by how tight that she was the it was probably her first time. I caressed two inches of my seven inch pole into her. I could see the groans in her face. Something I couldn't see though was my wife. I didn't have time to care where she had gone off to. I was close to my second orgasm. I managed to inch my way in and more than half of me was inside of her. This was the farthest that I could probably go without causing her an immense amount of pain. My wife got back and was again working on Kara's tits. I started cumming again, and saw my cum oozing out of her ass. Jackie nearly ran off the bed and dug her face into her ass. She licked it dry and swallowed it all. Since as long as I can remember, she loved the taste of my cum more than anything.

Jackie picked me up and sat me down on our chair in the room. She told me just to watch, nothing more for right now. I was tired from all of this. I looked around the room, and saw that the clock said that it had been almost two hours since I walked up the stairs. One thing more that I saw was a video camera in the corner of the room. That's where my wife must have gone when she left, she was getting a camera to film all of this. That was something that I will love to watch later.

I brought my attention back to the girls. Jackie was on her elbows and knees on the bed with her ass in the air, and Kara was tightening a strap-on onto her body. She grabbed some lube off of the night stand, and rubbed it on her cock. Jackie, unlike Kara, had experienced anal sex and was ready for anything that Kara could bring. Kara started to slowly ease it in like I had done on her. "Fuck me hard, now," said Jackie.

So Kara picked it up to the intensity of when I was fucking her pussy. I was stroking my hard-on, as Kara pumped her dick into Jackie. I really loved self-pleasuring my cock. To feel all the veins and the blood flowing through me felt so good only one thing beat that, to have a girl do it for you. Kara was pumping so hard, I could see my wife's boobs jumping up and down on her chest whenever she pushed in. Her boobs looked so good, so I went over and disobeyed their command. I grabbed my wife away from Kara and start to titty fuck her chest like there was no tomorrow. I was going so hard at her. I would grab each boob and press them together and my dick would be buried between the two. Kara started to kiss me on the lips, and worked her way down to licking the mix of my dick and Jackie's tits. I cummed all over her neck and tits.

I was so tired I collapsed on the bed with Jackie and Kara. We slept all during the day and woke up the next morning. That morning is a whole other story.