It Wasn't Meant to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

She undulated against me, a tremor running through her.

"Fuck," she said, resting her forehead against mine, "I think we're going to have to stop. I'm starting to get inappropriate thoughts here."

"Sure," I said. "We'll stop soon."

"OK, in a minute." She kissed me again. I let my hand stray lower, stroking the curve of her ass. Steph ground against me and I knew she had to feel my erection against her belly, but she ground away anyway.

I touched the side of her breast, the heaviness and softness a thing of wonder.

"Oh fuck I want you to, Matt, but we got to stop this right now."

Except she kissed me again, harder and hotter than before, and I cradled the full weight of her breast, the nipple a pebble against my palm.

"All right, enough," she said, pushing me away. "I really mean it this time." She rolled off the couch and stood on shaky legs, pushing fingers through her hair. I stared at her, at the flush on her neck and the brightness in her eyes. "There's—uh—there are some blankets in the closet and pillows too. I'm—" She turned away, turned back, turned away again. "Fuck, I'm going to bed. You need to pee first or something?"

"Brush my teeth," I said. "Pee too I guess."

Steph nodded. "Sure." She smoothed her dress down with her hands, looked at me. "Was it wrong, Matt, what we did?"

"We didn't do anything," I said.

"Sure, you're right. What we nearly did."

"But we didn't," I said.

Steph nodded, said, "Sure," again, continuing to nod. "Anyway, go and pee and whatever and I'll pull the sofa out for you and then we'll go to sleep."

I went through and brushed my teeth and peed long and hard. When I came out the bed was pulled out and Steph had made it up. She was standing out on the balcony again and I went and put my hands on her shoulders but she shrugged me off.

"Don't," she said.

"Sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. It's me." She tapped her head. "I'm fucked up in here." She turned to look at me. "But thanks for coming to save me. I like you did that." She kissed me again, innocently this time, and then she was gone. Her bedroom door closed and I was left staring at the space where she'd been, afraid of what might have happened if she hadn't stopped us. I undressed and got naked under the covers and lay there, wondering how long it would take my cock to go soft. Then sleep rolled over me like a wave, the journey and the events of the evening conspiring to drag me deep into oblivion.

***

When I woke and glanced at the wall clock it was almost midday, and when I washed a hand across my face I discovered a note tacked to my forehead. I pulled it off and read Steph's looping handwriting.

Gone to work - Back at six - You're cooking xxx

I stared at the kisses for a while, memories of last night surfacing. My cock thickened as they came back to me. Did three kisses mean something more than they were meant to? What if it had been one? Or more? Was I reading way too much into a scribbled note? Almost certainly.

I padded naked across to Steph's bedroom, went into the bathroom and peed for what felt like ten minutes. I showered then pulled on jeans, shoes and a t-shirt, and went out in search of breakfast and a market. I'd decided I was going to cook a Tagine for Steph — something I'd learned how to do in Africa. I would need lamb, stock, sweet potato, dried fruit and onions, as well as spices. Lots of spices.

By the time Steph came home the dish was in the oven and the scent of cooking filled the small apartment.

"Damn, something smells good." She came close and sniffed. "Nope, not you." She kissed my cheek then went to shower and change. I listened to the water running, thought about her naked under the spray, then shook my head and told myself to get a grip.

I laid the table, put out wine glasses then put them away, put out water glasses then went and got the wine glasses and put both on the table. Mister decisive, that's me.

Steph came out with her hair still wet, dressed in skin-tight yoga pants and a loose tank top that threatened to expose more than she might intend. From the way her breasts shifted under the soft cotton they were the only two items of clothing she had chosen.

"Good day at work?" I asked as I pulled the pot from the oven and set it on the table. Steph reached to lift the lid and I slapped her hand aside. "Hot," I said.

"I know I am. What's in the pot?"

"Lamb stew."

"Mmm. And my day was average. Old men in need of prostate exams and old ladies worried about lumps in their breasts." She palpated her own right breast as if to demonstrate. It was a good demonstration. Steph worked as a nurse at UC Medical Centre. She was good at her job, I knew.

"Sounds like fun."

She pulled a face at me and poked out her tongue.

I took a cloth and lifted the lid on the pot and spooned the fragrant stew onto plates. I'd bought fresh bread and cut thick slices for dipping in the gravy.

"Water or wine?" I asked, tapping each of the glasses.

"In honor of my brother, wine I think, don't you?"

I went to the refrigerator and brought the bottle I'd bought, a good French Chardonnay. I uncorked it and poured for both of us. Steph was already eating her food.

"Damn, Matt, where did you learn to cook so good?"

"I been looking after myself a while now," I said. "I bet you cook good too."

"Not like this. This is fuckin' awesome."

"Spice and stuff is all," I said, but I was pleased. I tried not to stare down the front of her top as she shifted, but it was hard not to. One evening of fooling around and I'd grown obsessed with my sister. "What are we doing tonight?"

"You want to do anything special?" She looked at me, so innocent.

"We could catch a movie, or see if there's a band playing somewhere."

"You want to do that?"

"I want to do what you want," I said.

"Aww, that's sweet." She stuck her tongue out again. "I want to slob out and do nothing." She glanced at me. "Like we did last night."

"We didn't do nothing last night," I said.

"Sure we did. Was that nothing, Matt? Maybe it was nothing compared to what I wanted to do, anyways."

I savored more of the lamb, swallowed. "What is it you want to do, Steph?"

"Don't go dumb on me, Matt," she said. "And don't pretend you aren't thinking the same too. It's just so easy to know what a man's thinking."

"Then it's lucky we're both sensible," I said.

"Yeah." But Steph didn't sound like her heart was in it.

We ate for a while in silence, then I said, "I'm your brother, babe."

Steph laughed. "Oh, really? Do you think I don't fuckin' know that?" She speared a chunk of sweet potato and sucked it off her fork. "Is that meant to mean something? Babe?"

I stared at her. "You know what it means."

"Fuck it," she said. "It was fun, that's all. And it was sweet and you were a perfect gentleman. So you don't want to suck face again tonight, huh?"

"I didn't say that."

"Good. Because that's what I want, Matt. I want to hold you and be held, and I want to kiss you like we did last night. That's the only thing on offer, so if you're hoping for more you can forget it."

"I wasn't hoping for more," I said.

"Fuckin-A to that," Steph said. "Besides, you're a great kisser. The best I ever kissed."

She surprised me. "I am?" I considered myself average at best.

"Well, maybe in Africa they're a lot better than here, but I thought you were pretty fuckin' good."

We finished the food. I poured more wine and stacked the dishwasher while Steph found some music on her phone and put it through a bluetooth speaker. Then she lay on the couch on her belly and pulled her hair up.

"Come and kiss my neck like you did last night," she said. "That made me shiver."

I sat on the floor next to her and laid my hand on her back.

"I know."

She smiled. "God, you're so damn knowledgeable, aren't you."

I traced my fingers across her neck and saw gooseflesh pop on her arms. Then I kissed her, gently, the tip of my tongue swirling across her skin.

"Ah fuck, Matt, that ought to be illegal."

"Well, as you're my sister it probably is."

She laughed. "I guess so, but don't you dare stop. It feels amazing." She turned her head to look at me, her eyes serious. "Make me feel good for a while, Matt, then I'll do the same for you."

"Making you feel good makes me feel good," I said.

Steph made a gagging noise and I slapped her ass and she squealed. "Filial brutality. Save me, save me." She squirmed and half rolled over. The tank top pulled tight. Her left breast strained then popped free and we both stopped messing around.

"Oops," she said, tucking herself away, but not before I'd taken in the pale perfection of her, the pink nipple sitting atop a creamy mound.

"Well, if you will come to mess around in barely any clothes," I said. I pushed her down and lifted her hair so I could get to her neck again.

"It's the only way to come to a messing around, isn't it? Oh, fuck, Matt, just do that to me all fuckin' night."

I swirled my tongue along her spine and she arched her back. I laid my palm flat against the curve above the bloom of her ass and stroked her where a narrow line of skin showed. I kissed her some more along the side of her neck, sucked on her earlobes, kissed her eyebrows and cheeks. I worked her top up a little to expose more flawless skin.

"You like touching me that way?" Steph said into the cushion.

"What's not to like."

"Sure, I guess. You can do it more if you want, 'cause I like it too. You got soft fingers."

I kissed the edge of her mouth and she turned so I could kiss her properly, parting her lips to allow my tongue access. She tasted of the spices I had cooked with, her own tongue probing. I closed my lips around it and sucked and she shivered.

I slid my hand along her back under the tank-top, working the edge higher. Steph shifted to accommodate me until two-thirds of her perfect spine was revealed. She half turned so it was easier for me to kiss her, but this time the breast failed to pop loose. If it had I believe she might have left it on display.

Our mouths worked together, hungry, demanding.

My hand moved higher until almost her entire back was exposed. The undersides of her breasts showed.

Steph put her hand behind my head and pulled my face against hers. She stroked my face, traced a finger across my lips.

I moved down and kissed the valley of her spine, ran my tongue along it and she gasped. I waited to see if she was going to object, but when nothing came I worked my way along the entire length, worshiping at the wonder that was her beauty.

I stroked her skin, ran my finger along the edge of her yoga pants and pushed them down a quarter inch.

"What are you doing, Matt?" she said, her voice soft with her own arousal.

"Nothing," I said, withdrawing my hand.

"You wanna see my ass?" she asked.

"Um."

Steph gave a soft laugh. "You do, don't you — you want to see your sister's ass."

I said nothing. I didn't move my hand, didn't kiss her, waiting.

She made a huffing sound. "I guess, if you really have to."

Still I did nothing.

"You wanna see my titties too?"

No word from me.

She made that huffing sound again. "Can I tell you something, Matt? Something that might scare you away forever."

"Sure."

"Ha — he talks."

"What do you want to tell me," I said.

"I want to let you see me," she said, her voice shy. "I like the kissing, but it doesn't seem like enough tonight. I think I want you to touch me other places. Kiss me places too, if that's what you want. Nothing more. No, you know, no fucking or anything, because that would be wrong. But touching and kissing isn't, is it?"

"Depends where the touching and kissing is, I suppose."

"You know where I want you to do that," she said. She shifted onto her side and pulled at her tank top to reveal the deep undercurve of her breasts. "Fuck it, help me here, Matt."

I reached out and took the soft material from her and worked it over her breasts. When she raised her arms I pulled it all the way off and tossed it to one side.

Steph sat up facing me. Her breasts swayed gently from side to side, magical, wondrous.

"I want you to kiss them," she said.

"Uh-huh."

She nodded.

I knelt in front of her and reached out, tracing the curve of them with a finger. I ran it across the peaked nipple. Steph jerked and made a hissing sound. Then I bent my head and kissed the underside of one, then the other. I weighed them in my hands, lifted them, my thumbs teasing the nipples and Steph put her hand against my neck and pulled me against her.

I took a nipple between my lips and sucked hard. Steph gasped.

"Fuck — that feels amazing. A bit harder, Matt, so they hurt a little."

I hollowed my cheeks and when she groaned nipped her with my teeth until I found the exact pressure needed. My hands fondled and stroked and caressed. And then I kissed along her belly, swirled my tongue in her navel.

Steph sighed deeply.

I tugged at her yoga pants, drawing them down slowly, a little at a time, waiting for a signal to stop but none came.

I kept tugging, waiting for pubic hair to appear.

I kissed and tugged, the scent of her arousal filling my senses.

Steph undulated beneath me, her hips rising and falling. I tugged harder and suddenly the pants were around her thighs and I discovered why I hadn't seen any pubic hair, because there wasn't any. Her mound was plump, her thighs hollowed.

"Take the fuckers off," Steph said, and I did. "Now kiss me." She didn't need to say where.

I licked along her inner thigh, then ran my tongue over her closed slit, the wonder of what I was doing blanking out everything else, the fact she was my sister, the fact what we were doing was against the law, everything. There was Steph and there was me. Nothing else mattered.

I opened her cleft with my tongue and her arousal flooded my mouth.

"Oh sweet mother of God," Steph breathed. "You can be harder than that."

I slid two fingers in beside my tongue and lapped at her. My other hand found her clitoris and went to work.

Steph ground against my mouth, desperate for release, and she took barely any time before it arrived. Crashing through her like a hurricane, she cried out and bucked against me as I grabbed her ass and pulled her hard against my mouth. She tried to push me away but I wouldn't let her, holding her against me as she rode out her climax and eased down the far side. I worked my tongue in and out of her until the air left her body and she said, "OK, enough now, enough."

I lay beside her, stroking her side.

Steph turned and kissed me. Kissed me harder.

"Fuck, Matt, you so taste of pussy."

"Duh," I said, touching between her legs and making her jerk.

"Do you think that counts?" she said.

"Does what count?"

"What you did. Does it count as, you know, as incest?"

"I don't know. Isn't that actual fucking only?"

"It felt like it was," Steph said. She leaned her head on my chest and ran her hand across my belly. "It made it so much stronger because it was taboo." She kissed my shoulder. "I never came that hard before in my life. It was knowing it was you, my brother, did that to me." She lifted up and kissed me. "It was you made me come like a fuckin' train." Another kiss. "Thank you."

She lay her head on my chest again, lower than before, and her fingers played with the button on my pants.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"You know what I'm doing. I'm gonna give you something in return. If you want something, that is." She glanced up. "Do you want something, Matt?"

"Sure," I said, and she untwisted the button and pulled on the zip.

"Lift up," she said, "let me take 'em off and see what you got."

"I thought you already seen what I got," I said, but I lifted my hips and let her pull my pants down. She tugged at my shorts, my cock springing free.

"It wasn't all hard like it is now," she said, her fingers closing around me. She stroked down, stroked up. "Damn, you're hung, ain't you."

"I guess."

She nodded. "No guesses, you are." She slid off the sofa and bullied her way between my thighs, then laid her breasts either side my cock and buried me deep within her cleavage. She moved, working my cock. "You like this?"

"I like it a great deal."

Steph laughed. "Fuck, is this wrong or not, Matt? You're my older brother, the sensible one. Tell me, is what we're doing wrong?"

"Does it feel wrong?" I said.

"Fuck no! It feels totally right." She released my cock from between her breasts and kissed the tip of my glans.

"Fuck, Steph," I groaned.

I felt her smile against me. "I bet you like that too, don't you?" she said.

"I do." I stared at her lips resting against the head of my cock. They were streaked with pre-cum that oozed from me. As I watched her tongue came out and licked it inside.

"Can I, Matt?" she said, staring at me. "Can I put it all the way inside my mouth? You can come inside my mouth if you want. I'd like that. I want you to do that. Come into my mouth. Will you, Matt, will you come in my mouth for me?"

"For you?" I said.

She smiled. "For us, then."

"I ought to warn you I'm right on the edge here," I said.

"Good." And she slid me between her lips, taking me deep inside, as deep as I could go. Then she began to bob up and down fast, no hesitation. A hand came down and cradled my balls. Her breasts rocked and swung and swayed.

"I'm gonna come," I grunted.

Steph only increased her pace and I stopped worrying as the pressure peaked and I sprayed into her mouth. I cried out, clutching at her, shaking as I spurted over and over. Steph took almost everything, only a little overspill along her chin when she finally emerged as I softened against her tongue.

"Good?" she asked, grinning.

I nodded.

She climbed along me, pressing parts of herself against me in a delicious manner.

"Can I kiss you, or is that gross?" She touched the glisten of cum against the side of her mouth.

I reached for her and pulled her mouth against mine. When we parted she reared against me, her breasts demanding attention, and I kissed and suckled. My fingers traced her ass, slid between her thighs once more and she settled down onto them alongside my cock.

"It feels like you're fucking me this way," she said, her head against mine. "It feels wicked, it feels wild, it feels wanton."

"All the W's," I said.

She nodded. "All the W's." She moved against me, then said, "Will you do me again, Matt?"

I laughed. "You don't have to ask, babe."

"Don't I?" She seemed uncertain.

"I love you, Steph."

She smiled. "Because I'm your sister or because I let you come in my mouth?"

I kissed her. "Both." Then I lifted her in my palms, clutched the round cheeks of her ass, and lowered her pussy against my mouth until she shook again, twisting her fingers in my hair.

"I want you to sleep beside me tonight," Steph said as she snuggled naked against me some while later.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Can't be any worse than what we already done, can it?"

"I don't know, can't it?"

She slapped my belly with the back of her hand, then stared at my bobbing cock which had grown hard again.

"We're not gonna do that," she said.

"Oh, good. That's a weight off my mind. In that case, I'd love to sleep beside you."

"Now?" she said, her fingers curling around my cock.

"Not right now."

Steph released me and rolled off the sofa. "Come to bed now, though," she said.

When I came in she was on her hands and knees, her ass in the air. She wiggled it.

"I thought we weren't going to do that," I said.

"We can pretend, can't we?"

I went to her and kissed her ass then rolled her onto her side, pulled her against me. I lifted her leg and lay my cock between her thighs, then put her leg back so my cock was trapped. I cradled her breasts and pulled her ass back against me.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers