It Wasn't My Fault

Story Info
Almost a first time.
1.5k words
3.74
31.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying that what happened wasn't my fault. Not entirely anyway. I mean, come on, I was a virgin and Stephen wasn't. Of course, instead of believing me, Mom sided with Stephen (big surprise!). I'll tell you what happened and you'll see.

First off, my brother Stephen is a pervert. He's also not really my brother. When I was four, Mom married Kyle, Stephen's dad. My own father was long gone by then and Stephen was about six. In keeping with Mom's desire to have a perfect family, I call Kyle "Dad", Stephen is always introduced as my brother and I'm introduced as "Stephen's little sister". You know how some guys want a son? I don't think Kyle cared so much but I know Mom was disappointed when I was born a girl. I overheard her once telling Aunt Pam that if she'd had a boy, my father might not have left. I know she didn't mean for me to hear her but I did. I was ten and it seems like Mom's was been disappointed in me ever since. She never comes out and says she's mad at me. Whenever she thinks I've screwed up, she just sighs and says that she's "disappointed" and I used to feel bad.

Oh yeah, what happened. It was Saturday morning. Mom had gone shopping and Dad was at work and I was taking a shower. I like to sleep in on Saturday mornings and now that I'm sixteen, my curfew is midnight so I'm not usually asleep until one or two in the morning. I'm in the shower and I thought I'd locked the door (again, because Stephen has had this obsession with catching me naked for about nine years now. It wasn't a big deal when I was going on eight and he showed me his thing because I asked him to when we were playing in the basement. I chickened out on pulling down my shorts to show him mine and when he grabbed at my waistband, I screamed. Mom and Dad both came running down the stairs and since Dad got there first, Stephen got a spanking. Ever since he's felt I owed him a view.) I didn't realize that there was tape on the latch so it wouldn't catch. All someone had to do was push the door open.

As I said, I was in the shower. Whenever Mom and Dad aren't around, I like to use their bathroom. I don't think they care and Mom has a handheld shower massage attachment that feels good to lightly pulse the area between my legs with. I started dating last year and there hasn't been anyone serious enough to make me consider having sex. My braces came off last year (finally!) and, unlike Mom, I'm slender with small boobs. They're nice boobs (I know because two months ago I worked up the nerve to let Tim touch them under my tee shirt and he said so. I think I would have liked Tim to be The First because he's this totally gorgeous and funny senior but now he's dating Deanna Prescott who I hear lets him do a lot more than feel her boobs).

It was kind of by accident that I figured out how good the shower massager can feel. To be perfectly honest, I always felt a little weird washing down there with a washcloth. The first time I had it set on fine spray, there was a little tingle. Now I know to put it on pulse and move it back and forth until the tingle gets so strong that I think I'll have to pee. I was doing this and enjoying the tingle when the shower curtain pulled back and a blast of cold air hit my skin like a slap.

"Oooh, someone's getting clean and dirty at the same time!" I looked to see Stephen standing in the bathroom with his thing in his hand. It definitely wasn't the limp little pee pee he'd shown me when we were kids. I was looking at a purply red cock! I yelled for him to get out and he just shook his head. "You still owe me a look see."

"You've seen enough!" I wanted to pull the shower curtain shut but he was holding it and I didn't want to have to explain to Mom if it got ripped.

"Come on, I'm letting you look at mine. The least you can do is let me see what's under all that hair."

"I don't have that much hair!" My bush might look a little heavier than some of the other girls in gym class (especially the blondes!) but it's no where near as thick as the other brunettes'. My shoulder length hair is a light brown and my bush is only slightly darker. Some of the girls talk about having to trim theirs or wax it. Mine's still downy soft.

"You got enough that I can't see your cherry. Or don't you have your cherry anymore?" The summer before last, Stephen "nailed" Jenny Fischler. That's how he said it to his buddy Alex on the phone: I nailed that slut Jenny Fischler while she was babysitting. Yeah, she wanted it. And she got it. Unlike most pervs, Stephen isn't a drooling creepazoid with pimples and greasy hair. He plays football and baseball and his yearbook picture looks like the All American boy. After straight A's (except for one B), he's planning to go to college and already has two scholarships lined up.

"That's none of your business!" By this time the water's turning cold and, along with everything else, my tits feel like they're frozen. The only warmth is in my crotch and I can feel the heat on the palm of my hand as I try to cover myself.

"Look," He reached and turned off the shower. "All you need to do is turn around and bend over. Then I'll go."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Put your thing away." There was no way I'd turn my back on him with his cock pointing right at me.

"What's wrong with my cock?" He began to stroke himself. "I haven't had any complaints."

"I don't need to see it." I tried to sound prim. "And I'm not going to turn around until you put it away." An idea occurred to me. "Otherwise, I'll just stay here until Mom or Dad gets home."

"Fine." He sighs and I watched him do up his jeans. "Now, around and grab your ankles." I did and there was a low whistle. "Sis, you have the prettiest little pussy I've ever seen."

"I do?"

"Oh yeah." I jumped when I felt his finger and he withdrew it. "I can't quite see your cherry, though."

"You can't?" In spite of myself, I was intrigued.

"Here." He patted my rump. "Turn around." I did and Stephen offered me his hand. The master bathroom is big. There's a double vanity, a shower stall and a tub besides the toilet and the linen cupboard. Stephen took my towel from the peg on the wall and laid it on the floor. "If you're a good little girl and lay down, I'll give you a surprise."

"I don't want any surprise."

"Okay. If you're a good little girl and lay down, I'll kiss your cherry and never bother you again."

"What?"

"You heard me. I'll bet you'll like it, too."

"What if I don't?" I was already being helped onto the floor.

"You will but, if you really hate it, I'll do your chores next week."

"All week?"

"For chrissakes, Jackie, lay down and spread your legs!" I checked to make sure his jeans were still closed and did as he asked. Maybe it's the group showering in gym class but I didn't feel so shy. "Oh yeah, there's the cherry." He traced his finger along the inside of my pussy lips and I felt a little shiver. Before I knew it, Stephen was kneeling between my thighs and I could feel his tongue. It felt nice and I closed my eyes until he stopped. "You want more?" I nodded. "Then play with your tits a little...I bet I can make you cum."

"If you don't, you my chores for two weeks." I think he said "deal" but by then he was talking into my pussy and I was feelin more than just the tingle. It was like the shower head tingle except that, instead of feeling like I'd need to pee, I could feel a bubble in my tummy. It didn't hurt, it didn't hurt at all. I stroked my nipples (they were like an inch long at that point!) and closed my eyes again. Stephen was making slurping noises and I could feel spit sliding into the crack of my ass. It tickled. Then I heard Mom's voice.

"What on earth is going on in here!" I opened my eyes to see her standing in the doorway.