It Will Never Fit

Story Info
Girlfriend takes on her first big black cock.
999 words
4.09
144.5k
62
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I have a very open relationship, she is everything a guy could want, sexy, cute, and wild in bed. She is petite, 5'2", small boobs, but not too small, a B cup, and a firm runners ass, she does keep in shape.

One day we were at the gym together, when my friend John came over to say hi, I hadn't seen him in years. I introduced Kim to John and asked him if he would like to come for dinner later. He was sorry, he had plans but asked for a rain check.

After he left I couldn't help notice Kim watching John as he walked away. John is a big guy, he used to play football in college, and might have turned pro if he hadn't screwed up his knee. John was 6'6, about 260#'s, and strong as an ox. I noticed she was watching John bench pressing 200#s with ease.

That night we had sex, and Kim was all over me, I knew she had to be thinking about John, she rode me like her life depended on my cock. I couldn't believe how hot she was, so I straight out asked her if she was thinking of John, "oh god yes" was all she could say. It was then that I knew I would have to set it up.

A few days later I got a phone call from John, wanting to know if the offer of dinner was still open, I told him sure, and bring a friend if you want. He told me he was single at the moment, and had just been back in town a short while and hadn't met anyone new yet. I told him that we would make certain that he would have a great time.

Kim had grown up in a small town, and hadn't been around any blacks until she was in college. She was very curious about John, I just knew it. When I told her John was coming to dinner, she almost squirmed in her seat. I had seen John naked before in the locker room and knew he was hung, and I knew Kim would have a tough time with his big black cock. I couldn't wait to see, we have a very open relationship, I wouldn't say that we are swingers, but we have had some fun in the past.

John arrived and handed me a bottle of wine and had some flowers for Kim, he always was smooth. She thanked him and went to the kitchen to put them in a vase. I noticed Johns eyes follow Kims ass out of the room, but he didn't see me. This was going to be a lot of fun, for all of us.

We finished dinner and sat around drinking the wine, I think Kim had a bit more than usual, and was starting to really relax. Kim suddenly surprised us both when she came out and asked, so is it true about black men having big cocks. John almost dropped his wine, he looked at me as if I was about to say anything. I just smiled and waited for his answer.

Then she surprised us again, I have to find out, and she got up and crawled over in front of his chair. I looked at John and said, well I guess she has to know. John just sat there, while this hot little white girl grabbed at his belt. She pulled down his zipper reached in and pulled out a 12 inch long, 1 1/2 inch thick black cock, and she just gasped. She needed both hands to wrap around his cock, she wet her lips with her tongue, and then lowered her head down and sucked at his cock, it was too big to get inside her mouth. Her hand had already moved down to her cunt, she slid a finger inside and let out a moan.

I got up and came up behind her and started to remove her dress, I unhooked her bra, and pulled her sopping wet panties down her thighs and off. Now it was Johns turn to gasp, he could see how excited she was, her cunt juices running down her thighs. John brought her over to the couch and laid her down, he grabbed both her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. His long thick black cock pointed straight towards her widespread cuntlips, he gave a shove and only about two inches fit in, another shove and two more, his big thick black cock going into this small pink cunt. He kept on ramming, when he had 8 inches in her, I thought she was filled, but I was wrong. He lifted her up, like she was a feather, bent her over the arm of the couch and started banging his cock in long and hard. The neighbors must have thought someone was getting killed, she was screaming so much. Everytime he pulled his cock out it just glistened with her cunt juices.

Finally he had all 12 inches buried deep inside her, her juices streamed down her legs. She told me later that her orgasms were non stop, one after the other. John announced he was going to cum, Kim told him she had to suck his load, he pulled out and she spun around just as the first load shot out into her open waiting mouth, he kept on cumming, it was amazing to watch. She swallowed what she could and the rest landed on her boobs.

Unfortunately, John's work had to move him back to L.A., so Kim hasn't had seconds, yet, but John has invited us out to L.A., to stay with him anytime we want. He has a new girlfriend, he wants to see me with a black girl for the first time ever, I can't wait, but I have to see if maybe we can get the two girls to do each other as well.