It Will Never Fit Pt. 02

Story Info
Kim and I go to L.A, to visit John.
1.8k words
4.39
48.9k
25
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months had passed since that unforgettable night. Watching Kim getting fucked by John's big black cock.

Kim walked in the door and came up and gave me a kiss.

I have a surprise for you Honey, call it an early anniversary present.

Bill you know how I hate surprises.

You'll love this one, we are going on a vacation, to L.A.

Kim's eyes widened, are we going to see John?

Yes Honey, we are, as a matter of fact, we are going to be staying with John and his girlfriend, Tina.

That night Kim was horny as ever, as soon as I got in bed she reached for my cock.

We still had 3 more days until we were going away, and every night she was on my, fucking and sucking. I'm not complaining, but I knew she was thinking about John's 12 inch cock.

Ever since she got fucked by John, if I even mention his name, she gets wet.

I was looking forward to the trip as well. When John called me about coming out, he told me his girlfriend was looking forward to trying some white meat.

Well the day finally arrived, we were on our way, the flight took a few hours, but we finally landed in L.A.

John was there to meet us, Kim gave him a big kiss. He told us his girlfriend was at work and would meet us later at his place.

John led the way to his car, Kim wanted to ride in front. I was certain she was up to something.

Once we got out of the Airport and onto the expressway, I saw Kim slid over and disappear from view. I knew all to well what she was up to, I just hoped John was a really good driver.

I could hear the slurping noises coming from the front seat.

I noticed John was driving with one hand, his left. I could only imagine what his other hand was busy doing.

It was about a 45 minute drive to John's house, all I could do was sit back and listen to the sounds coming from the front seat. Kim was moaning while licking, I know she must have cum about 3 times doing the ride.

We pulled into his driveway, I told him he did a great job driving, very smooth, he just looked at me and smiled.

Before we could get inside John's house, another car pulled in next to his. Perfect timing John said, here is Tina.

Tina got out of her car, I looked her up and down. She was tall, 5'10", very attractive, and very shapely. She had nice sized boobs, 36C, and a firm round butt.

We all went inside after the introductions, and John got us some drinks. We started talking mostly about how John met Tina. We had another round of drinks and started to loosen up.

Tina sat down next to Kim, I could see them whispering to each other, and giggling.

Tina grabbed Kim by the hand and said that they had to use the little girls room.

They were gone for quite a while, John and I were starting to wonder what they had gotten up to when we heard them call to us.

We walked into the bedroom and found the girls both wearing matching lingerie, matching except for color. Kim was wearing black, and Tina was wearing white.

They walked towards us, Kim walked up to John, Tina walked over to me. They both looked so hot, they each gave us a kiss, and then they both started removing our clothes.

I watched as Tina slowly undid each button on my shirt, and pulled my arms out of the sleeves, she pulled my shirt off and reached for my belt.

Kim was undressing John at the same pace, it was almost like they had practiced what they were going to do.

I watched as Kim lowered John's pants down to his ankles, Tina was doing the same to me. They both removed our shoes and socks, and had us step out of our pants.

I think John and I were both surprised that they didn't reach for our boxers next, Instead they told us to sit down in two chairs.

We both sat down and watched the girls come together in a really hot embrace, they kissed deeply and we could see that they had their tongues going at each other.

Kim reached over and pulled on the shoulder strap of Tina's lingerie, easing it down slowly until her right breast came into view. She leaned her lips downward and sucked Tina's nipple into her mouth and gently nibbled on her nipples, Tina started moaning softly.

Tina's hand reached up and pulled on Kim's lingerie, pulling it down even further than Kim had done to her. Both of Kim tits were exposed and Tina pinched a nipple between her fingers and suck deeply on the other tit, trapping Kim's nipples between her lips and gently tugging on it as she pulled her head back.

Tina grabbed Kim by her hand and led her to the bed, they both got on facing each other. Kim laid down and Tina removed her lingerie, Kim was now totally naked.

Kim reached for Tina's lingerie and she was naked was well.

John and I both kept our eyes glued to what was going on in front of us. Tina made the first move, she spread Kim's legs apart and lowered her head straight down to Kim's pussy. She was licking her pussy and Kim was moaning loud, her fingers clenched the bed sheets. Tina reached up and pinched at Kim's nipples, causing Kim to scream in both agony and ecstasy. Tina had Kim cumming, she licked her juices as Kim was dripping uncontrollably.

Kim sat up, she looked so hot in bed with Tina, I wasn't sure what would happen next, I didn't think Kim would lick another girls pussy, how wrong I was. Tina laid back and Kim went right down on her. Tina was enjoying it, she pressed Kim's mouth against her cunt. Kim must have started licking Tina's clit because she was moaning and started telling Kim to eat her cunt, fuck my cunt with you tongue. Kim did as Tina had done before and reached up and started pinching Tina's nipples hard, that was all it took to send her over the top. Oh fuck, yes, yes, oh fuck I'mmmm cummming.

Tina sat up and kissed Kim full on her lips, she could taste her on juices from Kim's kiss.

Tina looked over at John and told him, sorry Baby, we have to take care of our guest first. She than pointed at me and said "Bill, join us".

They had me lay down and one got on either side of me. I couldn't believe this, I could never have dreamed of having a threesome with one white and one black girl.

They both pulled my boxers down together, and they both brought their tongues down to my hard cock. One licked up one side, while the other did the same. After a while Kim sucked my cock into her mouth and started sucking it slowly.

Tina moved up and lowered her dripping snatch to my more than willing tongue. I reached up and grabbed her hips to hold her steady. I was jabbing my tongue inside her pussy, licking, but I was staying away from her clit, I wanted to work my way to it slowly.

Kim was doing her usually great job of sucking my cock, Kim suddenly pulled her lips off and looked at Tina and shook her head. Tina bent over with me still eating her out and wrapped her lips tight around my cock. A few more suck and I started shooting my load, Tina sucked every drop I had to give her.

I started licking her clit, I grabbed it between my lips until she started cummming herself.

The girls knew I would need a little time to recover, so they had me go back to my chair and Tina told John to hop in.

Tina grabbed some lube and smeared it all over John's big 12 inch cock, she than reached down and jabbed three fingers inside Kim's cunt.

Tina's hand was a blur as she fingered Kim's cunt, she squeezed in a forth finger, Kim was moaning. Tina pulled her hand out and John rammed his cock in.

John pounded his cock deeper on every downward thrust, Kim's pussy was stretched wide. Kim wrapped her arms around John's neck and screamed oh John, fuck meeee, I want your big black cock buried deep in my cunt.

John gave a mighty downward thrust with all his weight, shoving his cock in the final few inches.

Kim was in pure heaven, she had remembered the last time he had fucked her, but she had more to drink then, but now she was feeling every thick inch of his beautiful cock. She could feel every vain on his cock, she could feel his cock head as it hit bottom deep inside her well stretched cunt.

Tina walked over and led me to the bed, she leaned over the edge, watching her man fuck my wife. I positioned myself behind Tina and guided my cock inside her from behind.

I pushed my cock in slowly, I was surprised to find out that Tina was very tight. I reached for her shoulders and started fucking her, while watching John fuck Kim.

To be this close to Kim while she was getting fucked by my friends giant cock, it was amazing to see her taking it all.

Kim reached for my hand, she held my hand tight, she was having multiple orgasms, she squeezed my hand so hard.

John couldn't hold off any longer, he pulled his massive cock out and started shooting his load all over Kim's face and tits, it seemed as if he would never stop.

Tina was cumming hard now, just from watching, but I still had more to give. I reached for the lube and pulled out and rubbed it on my cock and spread Tina's buttchecks wide. I don't know if she was about to protest, but it was too late, my cock was in. I paused for a moment, and then started to ease in deeper, holding her hips tight.

John and Kim just sat back and watched as I started ramming my hard cock into Tina's ass. I started slapping her butt, it stung her because she let out a shriek.

I had to cum, I couldn't wait any longer, I started cumming, deep inside Tina's ass, she was cumming again too because she was finger her clit as I fucked her.

I collapsed on top of her, pushing us both onto the bed. Kim reached over and kissed me, and Thanked me for a great anniversary present.

I reminded her that this was only the first day of the trip.