Italian Lunch

Story Info
You start by taking off your panties.
878 words
3.03
57.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would start the night again all dressed up and out to dinner, somewhere nice, maybe a nice Italian, but half way through the meal, I would pass you a bag, and a note.

You have to go to the restroom and put on the contents of the bag, and as you return you are to pass me your panties underneath the table. You go to the restroom and find a beautiful silk garter belt and stockings, and a beautiful silk one-piece suit.

You come back, and hand the panties to me. I am now very aroused, and want to go home straight away for my desert. As you drive up to your cottage, I hand you a blindfold, and ask you to put it on. I then carry you up the small staircase. Through the kitchen, past the sitting room, and into your bedroom.

I slowly undress you, and remove your shoes, teasing you as I hold you close, I then make sure you are comfortable, and slowly make you lean back, and lie down on your bed. I take 4 silk scares and gently but firmly tie you to your bed. I then leave the room.

You’re not sure how long I have been gone, you are aroused but scared at the same time, but you know me and trust me. I then slowly creep back in and sit in the corner and watch for a while. As you hear my Scottish accent tell you what I want to do to you, your heartbeats twice as fast. I then creep over and slowly suck your toe. I feel a gentle moan, as I then straddle up and climb up your body, you smell so good, and look so helpless lying there. I then place a feel cold metal object against your skin

You jump up with the coldness, as I take a pair of scissors and cut your panties off I then rip your stockings, yes they were pretty and expensive, but I want nothing in-between your body.

I then take an ice cube and slowly start to circle it round your body. I circle your nipples until they are erect and then quickly nibble each one for a sec to tease you then place the ice cube in range of your tongue and as you reach to grab it I move my lips in its place and kiss you, its my first time kissing you since your tongue got pierced, I like the sensation. You then feel my hard penis rubbing against your naked body but as I remove my lips from yours I work my way back down your body.

I take the ice cube again and circle your tight wet pussy with the ice cube, I then push the ice cube inside of you and with the cold sensation I help sooth it off with my tongue, the ice cube slowly melts with your pussy getting warmer all the time. I then proceed in using my tongue, and ensuring that you are wet

I slowly stick a finger in you and tickle your clit. Suddenly I stop and I take my finger and I get you to lick it.

I want you to know how you taste I then get my tongue and taste you for myself before going back up to kiss you and nibble your ears, I know this drives you crazy, and your whole body tenses up, I kiss your neck then remove the blindfold, you see the room is candlelit, and slowly start to enter your wet pussy my other hand is down there, playing with your clit as I suck on your neck I want us both to cum I thrust my hips harder and release your hands so you can grab on to me, I push harder and harder you beg me to fuck you, as I nibble your hard nipples just as I feel I am going to cum take my hand and slap your arse I can feel it coming happening deep inside me I pull out and cover your tits and body I take your sticky fingers in my mouth and suck them dry I then move back down and lick your pussy clean I want you to cum again in my face I put your legs over my shoulders you hold my head down, my hands are playing with your breasts as I stick my tongue in your wet slack pussy, mmmmm you taste so good I turn you over my hand is playing with your pussy while my other hand slaps your ass again, I want to take you doggy style.

I pull you back onto my cock I thrust it so hard my hands are pushing you back into me I twist your nipple so it hurts my other hand still all wet and trying to please you as my cock and hips fuck you harder I tug on your hair I am coming again I am pushing you back and forward deeper and deeper into your pussy this time I cum inside of you I explode and your pussy walls are filled with my hot cum, I feel so good, so exhausted and I collapse down on top of you.