Italian Restaurant

Story Info
Drew's younger Asian slut's public tease results in passion.
1.5k words
4.28
26.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email read, "Sir, I wondered if we could have some naughty fun tonight? Please meet me at Esposito's Italian Restaurant at 8:00 pm. I'll be there about 15 minutes before. Don't sit at the same table with me but make sure you get one directly facing me. Come on daddy, be there and be ready to be daring and ready to play. Hurry to me...I need you bad. "

Your Naughty Slutty Young Girl,

Victoria

I arrived at the appointed hour and entered the small dark restaurant. As my eyes adjusted to the darker room I spotted her and requested the table that was nearest hers and made sure I sat looking toward her.

She looked stunning wearing a skirt slightly above her knees with a slit up the sides, that showed most of her legs yet stopped just inches of her sweet ass. Her top was black and plunged low enough to show just the right amount of cleavage and from her nipples peeking through the thin material it was obvious that she was bra-less.

She caught the eye of many younger men with her lovely dark hair and exotic Asian looks, her perky breasts that said "hello" to the world with her almost always hard nipples....and yet her desire was for this older gentleman.

I gazed at the beautiful younger woman and counted my blessings. I never chased young women but this one makes me beyond happy in my 57th year of life and the fact that she is 20 years younger does add mystic and excitement. Regardless of our age difference she loved the touch, passion and attention that this older man often gave her.

Victoria acted as though she didn't know me yet glanced my way from time to time with an almost naughty evil smile. She sipped on her wine and ran her sexy tongue around the rim of the glass with her eyes fixed on me. Her hands would brush against her perfect young breasts in order to keep her nipples hard knowing how much I adore those tight skin tits.

As Victoria slowly ate her dinner I could see that she caught the attention of men in the place, even those with their wives and dates because of how beautiful and sexy she looked and acted. She did her best to make sure that I was watching as she continued her tease...no doubt a few lucky guys caught what she was doing and it seemed to turn her on that she had an audience in addition to myself.

As possessive as I am, somehow it didn't bother me much that other men viewed her slutty tease. After all when it was said and done...I'd be the one fucking her before the night was over...not them. Perhaps it was just bragging rights for this older gentleman but I took great pride in the fact that this dirty Asian girl was going to be leaving Esposito's on my arm.

She continued her naughty tease as I and half the restaurant watched her whorish behavior.

Vicki positioned herself just right and opened her legs to give me a view up her skirt. She wore no panties. I almost lost it then and there and no doubt others were treated to the view of her freshly shaved pussy. I had to fuck her and soon.

But what she did next clinched it for me. Looking around to make sure that I was now her only observer, she pulled her skirt as high as she could and slid her hand down between her sexy legs and while seductively looking at me she began to rub her clit. I was glad I was sitting with my legs under the table because the hard on I had would be more than obvious.

She made sure her fingers were wet and returned them to her lips and licked them like she was cleaning BBQ sauce off of her fingers after eating ribs. I couldn't stand it much longer and apparently neither could she.

She got up from her chair and instantly caught the attention of every man that may have had a glimpse of her naughty actions and their eyes followed her as she walked toward the ladies room. She was a dirty little bitch and loved playing the part of a slut...mainly because she was one at heart. Yes...she is my slut.

As she reached the door that led her into the hallway leading to the restrooms she looked at me and motioned to follow her. Without hesitation I left my table and walked into that same hallway. But I found her nowhere. Suddenly the door to the ladies room opened and her arm grabbed me to pull me inside.

She locked the door...threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with passion that made my knees weak. Our tongues met and she did something that she always did and sucked seductively on my tongue. I always thought that was so sexy so I returned the favor. I penned her against the wall while my hand instantly went up her skirt. Vicki was soaking wet and got even wetter as my two fingers found their way into her young tight pussy. A moan escaped from her lips before she spoke. "Drew...please, Sir...fuck me now."

I needed no other encouragement and lifted her body slightly that was still penned with her back against the wall. I unzipped my pants to remove my cock before thrusting upward into her. Her eyes closed because of the sudden pleasure of the pounding that I began deep within her.

"Drew...choke me...don't forget to choke me...please Sir put me into total surrender and submission."

My hand gripped her throat and squeezed just the right about. She came instantly...which only encouraged me to fuck her harder. Over and over again I kept driving myself upward into her as far as I possibly could. With each thrust a groan or a sigh and an occasional, "oh god yes!" escaped from her lips.

She lifted her top to reveal her tits to me and trembled as I sunk my teeth into the flesh of them one by one. She loved some pain in the midst of passion.

Vicki began to shout, "Fuck me...please...don't stop...I'm yours and never want my Sir to ever stop fucking me."

With each plea I pounded into her with more force until every upward thrust seemed to lift her body slightly. Her eyes were shut tight with the look of lust and passion on her face, a look I had seen on her pretty face a number of times and will never grow tired of it.

During the entire affair the door rattled with women attempting to use the restroom. It's possible that someone had heard her cries and wanted to check on her safety. If they only knew that she was never safer and was exactly where she wanted to be. Either way, I knew that before long someone was going to get the manager to use a key to let them in.

In a rush to complete our act or passion before being interrupted I lifted one of her legs slightly and placed her knee tight against my hip while I fucked her until I filled her with cum.

Her body shook in orgasm as she obeyed my command. Yes...this dirty little Asian slut lover of mine was now able to cum on my command. As I did her finger nails were digging into my back leaving marks of our love and kinky little game we just played.

We both caught our breath and I left to go to the men's room to clean up. Soon a younger guy came in and as I washed my hands he looked at me and said, "You're one lucky son of a bitch, you know that buddy?"

I wasn't sure what all he knew or what had he spotted during Victoria's slutty behavior in the dining area. Maybe we had been too loud as I gave her a captive fucking she would not soon forget in the ladies room? I just smiled and nodded.

As I returned to my table I discovered that my bill had been paid and a note was there waiting for me.

It read, "That was awesome My Sir, and thank you for allowing me to lead in this dirty little game tonight. Now come to the hotel across the street, room 232 and fuck me some more. Please bring some rope alone with my nipple clamps a blindfold and a candle. As always I am under your control. I can't get enough. This restaurant game has made me hornier than I've ever been". Then she signed it, "Your Whore Forever, Victoria."

I smiled and thought in my head. "Younger women are amazing. She paid my bill, fucked me in the restroom and then invites me to fuck her some more". That guy was right...I'm one lucky son of a bitch.