Italian Rhapsody Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he nuzzled deeper into the soft flesh between her legs, his hands wandered upward, sliding the top up over her breasts. Just as his fingers found her erect, very sensitive nipples, his tongue lashed her clitoris once, sending another wave of bone-melting pleasure through her body.

Her fingers combed through his hair as her fingers flexed and curled against his head. It was a very erotic image, her leading and directing him, holding him there as his tongue hit just the right places. She moaned loudly and arched into him as she reached for the pleasure he was sure to give her...again.

He lifted his head and then moved his head to her belly. Framing her waist in his big hands, he kissed right over her womb where their children would nestle.

As she grew more and more aroused once again, she reached between their bodies and grasped her husband's half erect penis. As she pumped her hand, she felt his penis hardening to its full glory. She marveled at his impressive size, barely able to believe that he could even fit in her. When she felt that he was fully erect, she pulled on him, causing him to lower himself to her entrance.

"I need you, Daniel," she pleaded, her heart so full of love she was sure she'd burst with it. "Make love to me, please. I need you inside me."

He didn't move right away. Instead he pressed a trail of kisses up her belly before moving to her breast. He licked a trail around one puckered nipple and then sucked it into his mouth.

Daniel was exquisitely gentle. He seemed to know just how sensitive her breasts were. His manipulation had her gasping for breath and her senses screaming for mercy. His dark head moved to the other nipple, and he lazily traced a similar line around the hard peak before taking it into his mouth to suckle.

He gave each breast slow tugs with his mouth, increasing her pleasure and creating delicious tension into her body. She coiled tighter and tighter as his hands slid between her legs to work its magic against her damp, swollen flesh.

"Inside me," she gasped. "Please, Daniel."

She was desperate for that connection. For them to be joined in the most intimate way two people could be joined. She wanted to feel his big body on top of hers. To feel him driving in and out as she stretched to accommodate him.

Roxie closed her eyes as he moved over her, his leg moving over hers as he prepared to enter her.

With her guidance, he found her opening without even looking. When he felt her moist heat on the tip of his shaft, he waited until Roxie dragged the swollen crest up and down between her folds and removed her hand before slowly working his largeness into her. Moving his hips, he withdrew and entered, withdrew and entered until he was buried almost all the way inside her. He closed his eyes and groaned. He withdrew almost all the way, then he pushed in, sliding into her, stretching her, forcing her to accommodate his width. He lowered his head and looked down to where he was joined with her. It was so, so very erotic to see her wrapped so tightly around his great size.

As Daniel slowly moved his huge body over her, she reached between them to lightly stroke herself, marveling at the sensation touching being filled so completely.

Damn she loved how small and delicate she felt underneath his six foot six, solidly muscled body. The body of a warrior; a Cherokee warrior. Lean and hard. No spare flesh anywhere. There was power in his every movement. It was why he always took such care with her. It wasn't as if he could hurt her easily. She was a little padded. She was no skinny waif.

Roxanne sighed and relaxed back against the thin mattress outside on the deck. The sensation of fitting so snugly around him was glorious. There was no part of her that was untouched by his possession.

He flexed himself upward to push her legs higher and wider. It forced her to take all of him, angled so he could slide all the way. His hips met the backs of her legs then pressed firmer still as he pushed even harder.

She was on fire. She wriggled restlessly as he withdrew and thrust deeply again. And then again.

His mouth came down against her shoulder and worked its way up to her neck. Breathless, scorching, open-mouthed kisses. His tongue worked over her earlobe, and then his teeth grazed the sensitive skin underneath.

She shuddered uncontrollably as her orgasm swelled. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body, faster and faster, tighter and tighter, until it all released in one huge tumultuous burst.

Wrapping her arms around him, she held him close, absorbing his taste, his smell, the feel of him so deep inside her. His strong heartbeat against hers. The warmth of his body as it covered hers.

"I love you," she whispered against his skin. "This is our new beginning. You, me, and our children."

He shuddered against her, her words seeming to drive him over the edge. He plunged deep and then went rigid atop her as his body shook and heaved. He gathered her into his arms, molding her against him as he pulsed inside her.

"I love you too, sweetie," he whispered back. "Always. I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

Roxanne smiled, hugging him all the harder. No matter what the future held for them, she knew they would face it together. She didn't think she'd ever have to worry about anything with Daniel as her husband and protector.

THE END