Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now bent at the waist, and flopping like a ragdoll as Kirk repeatedly plunged ever deeper and ever harder into her. He exploded! As each powerful jet of his cum blasted into her, she whimpered.

Now in a frenzy, he pounded into her determined to get all she had to give if this was to be a one-time thing. With the third powerful spurt, she convulsed as if having a seizure, her legs were spasming.

She gasped – "Oh nooooo ...I'm coming ... I'm coming AGAIN ... I can't stand up!"

She collapsed forward with only his strong hands preventing her from falling. He held her firmly, his cock still buried to the hilt and enjoyed the last flickering ripples of her cunt. He slowly withdrew from her and looked at the now gaping gash of her pussy. As he slowly withdrew, his cum began literally flowing from her. Her inner thighs became a wet white mass. She weakly extended a hand trying to catch the flow headed for the carpet. Failing, she clamped both hands over her pussy but still failed to staunch the gushing jism. He could see his essence seeping through her fingers and covering her dainty wedding band!

"So much!" She groaned ... "Too much!"

She began rubbing the mass of cum on the front of her legs ... on her breast ... trying to clean her ring by rubbing the back of her hand on her face

Soon her body was glistening with a shiny white coat of cum. "I need to take a shower but I can barely stand up!"

"Let's lie down a while and catch our breath!"

He lifted her noodle limp body with his massive arms, carried her back into the bedroom and gently placed her on the sheets. As he lay beside her, she nestled closely with one leg lying across his thighs and was soon breathing evenly as she drifted into a much needed sleep.

After about an hour, he felt her stirring in his arms. One hand began to caress his chest to see if he'd awakened.

Looking down her body, she chuckled "I really DO need a shower!" As Kirk glanced down her well fucked body he could only agree. She was covered with a crust of cum from her face, down to her knees. He chuckled too, grabbed her hands, pulled her to her feet and led the way to the shower.

While he adjusted the water temperature, she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"So much cum! Where did it all come from?"

"From the thick black cock that you've been leering at!"

She smiled and tried to wrap her hands around his again hardening cock – "That's not a cock, that's a damned fire hose!!!"

They stepped into the shower and he reached for a wash cloth and soap to start the process of cleansing him from her skin.

"Stop! Let me see myself one last time and ... don't use any soap. I can't go home smelling like I just stepped out of your shower!"

He carefully rinsed her, noticing her grimace when he slid the cloth over her swollen and distended pussy.

"Ouch, I'm sore!"

He removed the shower wand, handed it to her to let her finish rinsing as comfortably as she could. When she finished, Kirk took a thick towel and patted her dry. He avoided her pubic area and allowed her to very gently pat her pussy dry.

As they stepped from the shower, she began retrieving her strewn underwear, slipped into her bra and panties and shook out her pantyhose before sliding them onto her still somewhat shaky legs. Kirk retrieved her dress from the closet and watched as she slipped it over her head. She touched up her makeup in the mirror and said "I'd better be going!"

He walked her down to the garage wearing only a pair of workout shorts he'd slipped on. As they walked hand in hand, he tried to sense her mood – Subdued? Somber? Reflective? Regretful?

He couldn't be sure as he opened her car door but pulled her into his arms for one last kiss.

In a hesitant whisper "You got what you wanted didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes, but the more important question is did you?"

She looked up into his eyes and gave him a soft kiss.

"Yes .... I did ... and then some! You touched me where no one has ... you made me like things I knew I'd hate and made me cum more in a couple of hours that I usually do in a month! I think I got way more than I bargained for ... and more than I can probably handle!"

A peculiar look clouded her face.

With that she slid into her car, started the engine and slipped into reverse as he opened the garage door.

Carmina was euphoric as she drove away. She felt more alive than ever with every single fiber of her being tingling with pleasure. She was nearing exhaustion too and glad that she was driving an automatic instead of a stick shift. Her still trembling legs couldn't manage pushing a clutch.

"I can't believe that I went through with it but am glad that I did! I wonder how he feels and if I satisfied him as much as he said." Her wandering mind was jolted back into focus when she nearly rear ended a car stopped at a light. She took in a slow deep breath and reminded herself to pay attention.

When she finally arrived home, she was glad to see that Gio had not yet arrived. Instead of going into the house immediately, she slid back against the head rest, closed her eyes and reflected on the events that led to the warm afterglow she was feeling.

"Did he just play me like a fiddle or was it the opening stanza of an orgasmic orchestra that unleashed music dormant within me?"

"Ummmm, he hit every note on the scale! His gliding fingers caressing me set off tiny ripples like the soft notes of a triangle. His kisses, his going down on me made me cum like violin strings being quickly plucked in quick succession. And oh when he slipped that magical black wand into me, a wave of flashing climaxes like the brass section kept washing over me from head to toe. And then ...my, my ... when he started hammering that big black cock into me, touching places I never knew I had – it felt like thumping bass drums announcing the arrival of a shattering climax. When he ripped me away from the counter and started pounding me like a maddened bull, I lost all control! The first shot of his hot spunk set off cymbals clashing! Every nerve tingled. I wanted to give him my whole being and let him take all of me as we reached that lusty crescendo! In that moment, there was nothing more than wanting to give myself completely and totally to satisfy his every whim!"

"WHEW – what a man!"

She opened her eyes, stirred and mused. "Is he a master manipulator or a magical maestro?" She'd soon need to answer that nagging question. But in this sated moment, she felt well fucked and not fucked over in the least!

She needed to get into the house and tidy up because she felt still more of his hot cream pouring into her panties in a grand encore. She reached to retrieve her heels but was stunned she was already wearing them. "I haven't driven in my heels in years! Mercy, MERCY what he does to me!"

She slipped off her heels and staggered on unsteady legs into the house with them limply in her grasp.

Kirk was musing too. She drove away without waving or even looking in his direction which left him to wonder.

"How was she feeling about the very big, and irreversible, step we just took?"

He didn't have long to wonder. Seeing the serious look on her face the first thing the following Monday spoke volumes ...

12