Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 07

Story Info
Misery loves company.
4.4k words
4.55
21.5k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Make sure to read the preceding chapters to appreciate the layers being peeled from this onion.

*

Puzzled by his fiancé's tone, his mind racing, Kirk mustered his energy and spoke.

"Hi Baby!" Kirk replied. "I'm really looking forward to spending a great weekend together celebrating your birthday before your Mom whisks you away overseas for some 'girl time'!"

"Ahhhh ... this weekend is really what I wanted to talk about and the trip with my mother."

"I hope she's OK and can still go on the trip."

"Yeah, she's fine but we had to make a slight change in dates."

"Why? You guys have had confirmed tickets for over a month."

"I know but Mom called earlier and said that she'd gotten a really good deal, half price tickets so she bought them."

"Half off is good but what changes did she have to make?"

"Weeellllll ... we now have to leave this Friday instead of next Monday."

"No way! We've got plans for this weekend!!!"

"I know Sweetie but she'd already cancelled our other tickets and rebooked before she called me."

"And where the hell does that leave us and OUR weekend plans?" (Fuming because he recognized that this was yet another effort by her mother to pry her lovely porcelain princess from the grips of one of 'Those People')

"I know you're upset Sweetie but I'm between a rock and a hard place and hope you'll understand. Mom is alone and lonesome so this trip will lift her spirits. Besides, I don't know how many more trips like this her health will allow."

Kirk was still seething but somehow controlled his temper well enough to say "I understand, Babe. Enjoy the time with your Mom. We'll have the rest of our lives together."

"Thanks for being such a mensch! I will make it up to you -- promise!"

"Indeed you will! Goodnight love!"

Kirk hung up the phone positively fuming! "That Woman!", as Kirk called her mother, was at it again. She'd done everything she could to break them apart even threatening to disown her only daughter if she married Kirk. Now she'd spoiled what was intended to be a special birthday celebration -- a Broadway show with hard to get tickets, dinner at romantic spot with a one year waiting list and the betrothal gift he'd had custom made. It was a diamond tennis bracelet with one diamond for each of her years. It was also to have been something of a conversation starter for her mother that was supposed to result in his fiancé sharing that they'd set a wedding date.

Although angry, Kirk smiled that she'd be his for life soon. He tried calming himself by thinking about her. Intellectual equals and both recently divorced, they connected on many levels. When they met three years ago they'd decided not to rush to avoid the mistake of a premature 'rebound marriage'. Their sexual connection was especially rare. He had never met a woman who could match or satisfy his appetite for sex. She had unbelievable stamina, could easily take his hard cock in each and every orifice and better yet, enjoyed each and every pounding second. He'd been really looking forward to enjoying her specialty this weekend -- her riding him cowgirl style. She'd slide down on his cock with her feet straddling him, her hands planted firmly in the middle of his chest and slam her hips down on him repeatedly with a force that belied her 4'11" 95 pound frame. She was truly dynamite in a small package.

Even those hot thoughts didn't work to distract him.

Kirk was still fuming when he arrived at the office the following morning. He was just finishing his early morning prep when Carmina arrived. She came into his office, note pad in hand and a cheery "Good Morning!" emanated from her smiling lips. Almost instantly her face transformed from sunny to a clouded look of concern. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Because I know you well enough that whenever I see the muscles along your jaw line rippling, I know your gritting your teeth. Add your squinted eyes to the equation and I KNOW there's something wrong!"

"You know me too well."

"Is it something I did? Did I screw up something?"

"Oh no!" I quickly assured her. "Its just personal stuff."

"Are your kids OK? Did you ex-wife do something?"

"No, they're fine and she didn't do anything -- something came up with my fiancé."

Her expression softened and her voice softened sympathetically "Oh, whatever it is I hope you two can work it out this weekend when you go home."

"Humph, that's not likely since I won't be going home this weekend."

In a surprised and quizzical tone "Oh? I know you had made all those plans and ..." her voice trailed off.

Kirk shared the highlights of 'That Woman' changing tickets and wiping out his big birthday celebration plans for the weekend.

"That's crappy ... on both their parts if you don't mind my saying so!"

"At this point its done so I'll just have to deal with it later. Its frustrating but I understand the position my fiancé is in. Her father abandoned her mother when my fiancé was two years old. Since then, they've forged an incredibly strong mother/daughter bond. Her mother has visions of her next son-in-law being a white knight in shining armor. I may have the armor she dreams of but she didn't envision a black knight."

"You already said that your ex-wife and her hubby are taking the kids on vacation. I know I'm getting into your business but why don't you fly in one of your 'friends' for the weekend? It will keep you from brooding and probably make you feel better."

"I might, I just might do that!"

The rest of the day was a flurry of activity and they hardly spoke beyond what was necessary to resolve some issue that had popped up. The last meeting of the day lasted until after 6:00 so she was gone, her office dark, when Kirk finally returned to his.

He had another hour long chat with his fiancé when he arrived home during which she apologized repeatedly. Knowing well the situation with her mother and knowing the strength of their love, though still disappointed, his tone mellowed. He genuinely wished her a fun trip. After they hung up, Kirk slipped another mellow jazz CD into the player, uncorked the unfinished bottle of wine from the night before and idly flipped through a stack of unread magazines.

When he arrived at his office the next day, even earlier than usual, he was surprised to see a strip of light beneath Carmina's door. Guessing that the janitor had forgotten to turn them off after cleaning last night, he walked towards the door to flip them off. However, as he approached the door, he noticed it was ajar and could see Carmina sitting at her desk staring intently at her computer screen. He was about to knock but stopped in his tracks as he noticed something else - nearly the full expanse of her shapely legs were completely exposed. His cock hardened slightly as he took in the great view as he thought "That's most unusual. She is always very conservative in the office."

It then dawned on him that she was wearing a wraparound dress which had fallen open as she crossed her legs. "Hmmm ... a wraparound dress is also something out of the ordinary." Kirk thought.

He knocked softly and, startled, Carmina jerked her head towards the door. Quickly uncrossing her legs, her dress opened even further exposing both legs almost to her crotch before she could again gather it. "Oh! I didn't hear you come in. But I'm glad it was you that caught me in my awkward state of undress." She chuckled softly.

Kirk was about to make a sarcastic quip when he noticed her red and puffy eyes, she'd been crying. That concerned him.

"What's wrong?"

She glanced at her computer screen, quickly turned it off and ejected the thumb drive and tucked it into her purse. She stood, her face twisted and burst into tears. Kirk quickly closed the door on the off chance that there might be other early arrivals and took her into his arms. She sobbed uncontrollably into his chest for a few minutes before she was able to regain her composure. "I must look like a wild woman. I'm going to the ladies room to make myself look more presentable then I'll let you know what's going on."

She returned in a few minutes and said "I don't want to go into the grisly details but I need to take off tomorrow. I need to help Gio shop for a couple of suits that he wants for his trip to company headquarters in Germany."

"That's fine but we'll need to make sure everything that's due out tomorrow gets done today."

"I know, that's why I came in early and I told him that I'm going to work late tonight so you are not left hanging."

"OK, but nothing that we're working on should have been upsetting to you. It seemed like something you were reading bothered you."

"You're right about that! I was reading some of his emails that I copied from his laptop. The SOB is having an affair!"

"Whoops!"

"Yes, whoops is right! He claimed that he'd broken it off but suddenly he claims he needs new clothes AND that he has to leave earlier than the rest of the group. His hussy is an engineer in the home office in Germany!"

Despite being bemused because she was doing the very same thing with him, Kirk said "WOW! We can talk about it if you'd like."

"That would be nice but not now. I've got to get myself refocused and make sure everything you need for today and tomorrow is done. Since I won't be coming into the office tomorrow, I'll drop off everything at your house and maybe we can chat then."

Throughout the balance of the day, having regained her composure, she worked like a woman possessed. She was still at it when Kirk stuck his head into her office to say goodnight. She looked up ever so briefly and said "Goodnight. I'll drop the stuff off at your place when I finish. It will probably take a few hours." He went into his office to retrieve his jacket and briefcase. As he passed her door heading to the parking lot, he overheard her speaking on the phone "I've got a lot to do so it will be at least 9:00 before I get home."

Having some time to kill when he arrived home, Kirk opted to go for a long run instead of heading to the gym. At around 7:00, just as he headed up the stairs from the garage stripping off his shirt to wipe away the sweat that was pouring from his face, he was surprised by the insistent ringing of the door bell. He opened the door to be greeted by the sight of a somber Carmina with her arms full. He stepped aside to let her in and relieved her of her burden. "You got here much earlier than I expected."

"I was hyper-focused and got done earlier than I thought I would."

"That's fine but I apologize for being sweaty and not presentable. I'll take a quick shower and be right back."

"Don't bother, I've seen you sweaty before. Besides, I'd like to chat if you don't mind."

"OK. Can I pour you a glass of wine?"

"Sure!" taking her now customary seat on the sofa.

Kirk splashed some water on his face, grabbed a towel and dried his face and torso before pouring two glasses. With the towel draped around his neck, he returned with two filled glasses and the bottle. "Something tells me that this might be a full bottle conversation."

With a pained smile, she said "It very well could be!"

For the next hour he heard the story that was causing her so much distress. Her hubby had taken up with a German engineer that he'd mentored on her year long assignment to the US.

"She's a bleached blonde slut!"

"She shows off her ass to anyone she thinks might help her get green card!"

"I've met the bitch and can't imagine what he sees in her. She's overweight, wears tight sweaters to show off her big tits and wears skirts that are far too short. Worse yet, she wears thigh high hose like a hooker. Whenever she crosses her legs, you can even see her fat legs above the tops of them. And worse still she let him ram his pencil-sized dick in her ass! When I caught on to them about two years ago, he apologized and made the excuse that she meant nothing to him so he could get off by degrading her."

"I thought", she continued, "That it was a one-time fling but now I find out that he never broke it off. What you saw me reading this morning were emails they'd exchanged over the last two weeks. He's leaving for Germany early to spend the weekend with her. Worse yet, he's dumb enough (or thinks I'm dumb enough) to think I won't find out. He not only wants me to help him shop for clothes so he can squire his bimbo around but he's already tucked some fancy new underwear and some condoms in a compartment in his suitcase. I thought I'd be helpful so I was going to make sure his suitcase was empty. But when I found that stuff, I put it back in the garage but only after I slipped a note in with his condoms."

"A note?"

"Yes, it just said -- Another lie, another promise broken!"

"I guess I'm missing something here."

"You probably are because you don't know the full story."

Dabbing her eyes as Kirk refilled their glasses, Carmina looked Kirk in the eye and said, "I hope you have a bit of time to listen. I want to share some things with you that I've never told anyone. I haven't told my closest friends or family -- not even my mother."

His curiosity piqued, he assured her that she should take whatever time she needed.

Taking a deep breath, Carmina said "Maybe I should start with an apology to you."

"An apology to me? Why is that necessary?"

"I apologize because I didn't quite tell you the truth when you first interviewed me."

"Oh?"

"Well I didn't exactly lie but I gave you a false impression."

"Hmmm, now I'm curious."

"Well you might have gotten the impression that I was the trailing spouse of a recently promoted or transferred executive. I was trailing all right but Gio wasn't transferred or promoted. It was more like he was banished and sent to an isolated office."

Kirk started to speak but Carmina interrupted. "Let me finish before you ask more questions and I think, or hope, you'll understand." He leaned back against the sofa cushions to listen to her unfolding story.

"Gio was banished here because he can't keep his pencil-sized dick out of the women in the company. Each time he gets caught, we end up moving to another town. He knows they can't fire him so he routinely fucks any woman in the company who'll let him. The last one that caused this banishment was the daughter of a VP who was working at the company during her summer vacation from college."

Reacting to Kirk's leaning forward as if to ask a question, Carmina held up her hand to stop him.

"I know you're wondering why they haven't fired him but there's a reason. While he was in grad school, he was awarded a patent on a new process. When he was recruited to work for his company, he was given an unusual contract. In addition to being hired, the company also licensed his patent which they have exclusive right to use as long as he works for the company. Because it makes a lot of money for them, they pay him a handsome fee and have a leg up on their competition. If they fire him, they lose the right to his patent which would let him license it to their competitors."

Breaking his promise to patiently listen, Kirk blurted out a quick question. "That explains the company sticking by him but not you!"

With a bit of consternation in her voice, Carmina continued.

"Just as he knows the company won't fire him, he also knows that I won't divorce him. In some ways I have to contend with a very strong mother/daughter bond just like your fiancé. My mother is a devout Catholic and believes that divorce is the ultimate sin. She knows that Gio screws around behind my back but tells me that all Italian men do. She knew that my father screwed around but rationalized that he always came home to her afterwards."

"So I haven't divorced him because it would literally kill my mother. He's been screwing around since we first got married. I think he married me only because I was a 'good conservative girl' that his parents liked and had a good reputation in the community."

"I've been living this nightmare, my private hell for almost twenty years!"

She seemed about to lose it again and dabbled her eyes. Kirk sympathetically wrapped an arm around her shoulders, listened attentively and provided whatever comfort he could.

"Its also ironic that I started running as a way to vent my frustration and my legs caught your eye on the day we met. If he had just a fraction of your finesse and didn't try to force me into acting like a slut, I'd give him anything he wanted!" I think you know that I would never refuse you no matter what you wanted me to do."

"Actually, no I don't know that. While I'm adventurous, its more important that you find whatever we do together enjoyable."

"See that's the difference!"

They sipped their wine as she as she continued talking. By the time she'd finished her tale of how she'd caught him with the German engineer in her house, they'd finished the bottle and she was emotionally drained. They stood and Kirk took her into his arms. She snuggled close, held him tightly and seemed unwilling to let go. He finally reached up to unclasp her fingers that were gripping his neck and held her hands as he looked into her eyes. "Come with me." He said and led her towards the stairs leading up to his bedroom. Somewhat reluctantly she followed.

When they stepped inside, Kirk stood behind her before the mirrored closet door and began unwrapping her dress from her curves.

"No! I don't feel like fucking today"

"I know, that's not what I had in mind, trust me."

With a quizzical expression on her face, she relaxed and allowed him to undress her without further protest. He hung her dress in the closet and asked her to remove her hose. She hesitated but then complied. She stood and watched as he rummaged in the closet to locate two blanket sized towels. He spread them on the bed, retrieved a bottle of light coconut oil from the bathroom and instructed her to lie down.

"I think you need a relaxing massage." he said as he stripped to his briefs.

A faint appreciative smile crossed her lips and she said "You're a true friend, an absolute sweetheart!"

She lay face down as he straddled her legs and poured oil into his hands to warm it before applying it to her.

"You might want to pull your hair out of the way so it doesn't get oily."

She tucked her hair to the side of her head as Kirk began to make light circular motions at the base of her neck. He spent a lot of time on her shoulders and upper back until he felt the kinks release and heard her sigh in relief. She didn't hesitate to remove her bra when he asked to insure that he could reach all of her back. She rose slightly, reached beneath her tits and unclasped the front of her bra. She tossed it aside and lay back down. He slowly massaged her back interlacing his fingers as he proceeded to work the kinked muscles moving outward from her spine. When he started to work each of her arms from shoulder down to each finger, she sighed deeply and said "You're good at this!"

With the still jazz playing softly in the background he worked lower down her back. In response to his slight tug at the waistband of her panties, she drew herself onto her knees to allow him to slip them down. As she did, he saw that they were very wet in the crotch.

Kirk worked each of her legs in turn -- from her ankles up. He spent a lot of time on her shapely calves before moving up her thighs and noticed that she gasped slightly each time his fingertips caressed the sensitive inner sides. He spread her legs slightly to gain complete access and saw that her pussy was overflowing with thick white nectar.

When he finished her back, he asked her to turn over. She smiled up at him weakly when she noticed him looking at her nipples which were hard as rocks.

Rather than say a word, Kirk returned her smile and began massaging her beginning at her collarbone, cupping and swirling her breasts and down to her flat stomach. Each time his hands grazed her nipples, she flinched noticeably. He didn't react and continued keeping his promise. As he moved down to her legs, he started at her ankles again working slowly upward. He spread her legs wider to gain full access to each thigh. With one leg remaining outstretched, he bent one leg at the knee to let him easily continue working her legs. Her wetness had now become a veritable waterfall. Her nectar had coated her inner thighs, run down the crack of her ass and was pooling on the towels.

12